The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Shinrona appeared in a bright light from an open Dimension Gate portal in the sky, hovering down with a luminescent form. His golden hair fluttered lightly as he drew nearer to the ground, landing softly in a seat around the table of food. Once landed, all but his hair and skin became blackened, revealing the true nature of his jacket, shirt, pants and boots. When the light completely faded from him, a glowing halo could be seen behind his head, giving an angelic appearance despite the darkness of clothing. This was Shinrona, who hailed from the Veritas, and was visiting the Rainbow Bay for a bit of relaxation and fun.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:20 pm

Shinrona was surprised to be welcomed in such a manner, his halo lessening its glow to reveal his humanoid face. "Many pardons," he said politely, his gentle smile matching the softness of his voice, "Normally, there is no one here. I've been known to make flashy appearances," he said. From a summarized glance, it seemed that this person he was talking to was some sort of Fae. He bowed his head, closing his eyes. "I am Shinrona Tensei. Might I have the pleasure of your name?"

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:33 pm

Shinrona's eyes brightened at the name 'Brisbane'. "Oh! I see. You know him? How fortunate!" Shinrona declared. "Well, Nikki, if I may call you, it is pleasant to meet you." Shinrona was accustomed to attitudes such as Nikki's, for his wife was very similar in both manner and form.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:37 pm

Shinrona almost laughed, a tenderness in his crystal blue eyes. "Alright, I shan't disturb your peace any further." His smile never left his face, but silence befell he and Nikki. Shinrona's eyes closed as he began meditating.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:45 pm

Shinrona meditated silently, being certain to keep from enlightening himself as he did so to avoid brightening his halo behind his head. As he meditated, however, he was able to resonate with the natural wavelengths of the atmosphere, feeling the intent of Nikki. It was rather intense and unwelcoming, yet Shinrona only continued to smile, his eyes never opening.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:51 pm

Shinrona silently continued to resonate, feeling the peacefulness of the atmosphere. As he harmonized with the wavelengths he was synchronized with, he noticed that Nikki's wavelengths were not as she was portraying herself. Shinrona's smile faded as he came to understand her feelings and wished to ask why she felt this way, but advised himself against it. Perhaps it was his appearance before that made her feel that way, or maybe some sort of natural distrust for foreigners. Whatever the case, Shinrona's wavelengths reflected his distress at the notice of Nikki's.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:58 pm

Shinrona's Hyper Perception allowed him to hear the sound of the book closing, no matter how gently, and to feel the gaze of Nikki suddenly upon him. He did not speak, but his face still held an expression of discontent as he meditated. Eventually, he opened his eyes partially, the crystal blue orbs setting their sights on Nikki's. "... Is there something the matter, miss? I hope my meditation is not disturbing." As he spoke, he released a warm and welcoming aura from himself -- one that could be felt, but only ever so lightly and gradually.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 7:07 pm

Shinrona's frown deepened. "It sure sounds like it. It feels like it, as well." Shinrona folded his gloved hands before his face, resting his elbows on the table and assuming a contemplative position. "Is it me? Has my presence offended you, somehow?"

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 7:13 pm

Shinrona closed his eyes, wincing at the sharp words. He was a very sensitive being. "All lives matter to me," he'd say in response, hoping the Fae could understand him on a level that was deeper than just their words. "I would care if that tree over there were in pain, or perhaps this realm, in its entirety. I feel it all, and yours is no different from anything else's."

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 7:21 pm

Shinrona shook his head. "One needs not know an origin to feel a presence. The fact that it is still present is enough." Her harsh words reminded him of his wife in one of her lesser forms, and somehow, he smiled at the remark. "However, things like that are not topics of discussion, but subjects of resolution. I pray that your feelings lighten and that you heal." Those were his closing remarks before he took his elbows from the table and placed his hands in his lap, silently meditating once again. An aura emanated from him that was pleasant and inviting, causing the grass around him to grow slightly and for the flowers to bloom around him.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 7:35 pm

Shinrona was at peace with himself and hoped that it would make pleasant the atmosphere between he and Nikki. However, to his surprise, it had the opposite effect, and the static in the air proved this to be so. He winced again, his aura fading as he felt more pain rather than healing. He opened his eyes again, but this time, they were a piercing red, gazing at the sparks. "... I see..." he muttered, his eyes fading from his sockets. They were now empty holes of darkness. Sooner or later, his halo faded as well. Then, his smile. A blank, hollow expression overcame him as he sat motionlessly in place.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 7:44 pm

Shinrona's head turned slightly to meet the eye of the Fae, who was now afraid. He smiled, but his smile was not of serenity, this time. It revealed sharp fangs and spread from ear to ear. He opened his mouth and revealed that there was a darkness just like his eye sockets inside, then slowly drew his mouth shut, his smile returning to a blank neutrality. No longer could he speak nor make noise, but his wavelengths spoke for him. They were as dead and dark as his eyes and mouth. The air became still around him as silence overcame the area. Shinrona did this not to frighten Nikki, but to put her more at ease from her pain. He hoped his smile made it clear, though he was no longer smiling. He closed his eyesockets.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 7:55 pm

Shinrona, upon being struck, simply faded away, as if he never was there -- as if he were empty. However, after some time of silence, the presenceless Shinrona faded back into reality, this time with a humble smile on his face and his eyes still closed. He opened his mouth, and this time, there was both light and noise; as if the soulless construct from before had acquired its former life-bearing spirit. He said to her, "Do not fret nor fear." He opened his eyes and this time, there was color -- red. Lids half open, he gazed tenderly at the Fae. "I apologize. I was merely showing you that I, myself, do not have to bear light nor life if I so choose. I lose my sight, voice, and halo." His halo had yet to return.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 8:05 pm

Shinrona quirked a brow. "Oh?" He was interested in what she had to say -- as he'd always been, but this time more intrinsically. "There was a time where I did not choose, either... A time where my eyes were always black... Or always red." Shinrona's history was not always so angelic, and he was merely showing Nikki such.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 8:24 pm

Shinrona gazed lucidly at the little Fae, pleased that she decided to share a bit of her history with him. "Ah..." he said, his frown returning, "That really is too bad..." Shinrona sighed heavily, shaking his head. "It is situations like that which made me want to change... And to help others, rather than always help myself." He sighed heavily. "Though, now that you've spoken a bit about your history, I feel I should tell you a snippet of mine..." He cleared his throat. "... I am multiple beings. I once was one, hopelessly, madly insane. However, I learned to control it via my psychic power and changed myself after witnessing insanity engulf an old world I lived in... And my friends, as well." He stopped, feeling that was enough. His eyes closed.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu May 07, 2020 8:30 pm

Shinrona both felt fatigue and felt fatigued, himself. He noticed that Nikki was feeling more comfortable via the radiance she gave off, and when he opened his eyes again, they were crystal blue. "... I didn't mean to pain you earlier. It was never my intention, as I stated before." He smiled tiredly, his half-open eyes telling a story of his tire all on their own. "... I hope that we can be friends. After what happened... I do not have many anymore. I merely have my family."

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:10 pm

Shinrona appeared from a hole in the dimension in the sky, descending down gently on giant black dragon wings, his human frame dwarfed by their size. They did not move as he parachuted down into a seat, and upon folding them they seemed to morph into his black jacket that adorned his skin tight all black attire. His golden hair gleamed as his halo brightened the area, his crystal blue eyes having the same effect. "Hello, everyone," the strange, angelic dragon man said, "My name is Shinrona."

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:18 pm

Shinrona chuckled to himself, his half open lids laying eyes on those in the area one by one. "Not a very upfront bunch, are you...?" His demeanor exuded tenderness, and he blissfully smiled slightly at them all. "Curious that one has made a den in the roots of that tree," he speculated. "I hope I didn't frighten the poor dear."

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:33 pm

Shinrona wondered if they were at all capable of verbal communication, or if they were just relatively shy and fearful. "Come now," Shinrona started to say, "I'm sure I'm not a scary fellow. I am an angel!" He closed his eyes and began to meditate slightly, releasing mental waves that were calming and pleasant, which his aura then exuded. The tree nearby would suddenly bloom with flowers, and the ground nearby would do the same. "Do you like nature?" Shinrona asked them. "I love all life."

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:59 pm

Shinrona could sense the tension in the creatures around him, especially as he meditated. Still, Shinrona kept a pleasant smile on his face and a warm, welcoming demeanor that exuded from him as a rippling golden aura. He spoke no words, letting his aura speak his peace. They were a timid bunch, but an angel of his caliber suddenly appearing extravagantly was probably frightening to anyone uncomfortable with unexpectedness and unpredictability. So he continued to meditate, his halo holding a steady glow, as not to become too bright and cause more turbulence with its wavelengths. Maybe they'd never seen an angel?

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 12, 2020 8:07 pm

Shinrona opened his eyes slightly, the crystal blue glimmer shining like his halo for a brief moment. "I will not hurt either of you," he said gently, wondering if these creatures were also scarred as he'd known many people at Rainbow Bay were, "I come in peace." He closed his eyes again and continued meditating, his light smile still on his face and his halo as well as his aura continuing to radiate pleasantness and life, which caused more flowers to grow around him; even dead plants would come back to life.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Shinrona continued to exude peacefulness and life. "Ah, glad to see that someone has joined me," Shinrona said, opening his eyes halfway. "I was beginning to think that I'd scared you all away!" He chuckled, halo now lessening in brightness. "Can either of you speak?" He did notice Sibyllae and he didn't want to leave her unincluded, but he did not speak directly to her, as it seemed she was more timid than the other.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 12, 2020 8:47 pm

Shinrona wanted to laugh, as the critters were overly protective and intimidated. It was cute, yet at the same time, troubling. Something truly must have happened to them that they didn't like humanoids or foreigners -- as it was common at the Bay. Foreigners scared everyone nearly to death, he'd concluded, and it was mostly because they'd been scarred or traumatized in the past... Perhaps by foreigners? Regardless, the xenophobia was more intense here than he'd seen in any other realm he'd been to. He wondered what made them so fragile. "I can take on the form of a dragon, if you like. It is one of my alternate forms." It might make the critters more comfortable to be around another critter.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:04 pm

Shinrona laughed heartily, refreshed by the words of the reptilian. "Why yes, I am! It is my animal form! I can take on the form of an animal if I so choose, and my natural animal form is that of a Crystal Dragon." Shinrona looked up to the sky, remembering fondly the days where he was known as a terror across the land. "I was once known as the Black Dragon, but after becoming an angel, my draconic form evolved into crystal." Shinrona could feel Sibyllae's movements, but knew that the creature was still very timid, so he did not even gaze at her. He just continued looking at the sky, his smile ever present.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:24 pm

Shinrona chuckled a little, ready to explain. "As true as that may be here, I am from a different dimension... Though, even there, I am the ONLY Crystal Dragon... Even my daughter is not a Crystal Dragon, though she inherited my Dragon Blood. She is a Black Dragon, as I originally was. But that was also when I was not an angel. So you can consider me a real gem." Shinrona placed his hands in his lap, looking at the cute ears of Sibyllae. "Hello, cute critter! Happy you decided to join us! I hope the food tastes good!" He laughed again, tenderness in his eyes as he gazed at them both.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next