The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso stood about 5'11, fair complexion and with ocean blue eyes that shimmered like water. He wore dark clothing at all times, donning a black jacket and some black, fitting denim pants. He also sported a chain somewhere in his attire. Completely human, this being that came from Tabrynth sat in its place as a fully fleshed life form. "Howdy do," Tear, the new stand-in for Tabrynth, said. "I'm a normal human with normal human legs." It was like something from Invader Zim.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso sighed. "Don't worry. I don't transform anymore."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:19 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso stood up and bowed deeply to all of them, saying, "I am Tear Lacrimoso, the embodiment of Tabrynth." He eyed the etchings with a sharp eye, noticing that it was done in defense. "Oh, pardon me," he would excuse himself. "I did not mean to intrude." Tear Lacrimoso was infinitely more refined than Tabrynth was, being a physical embodiment of it.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:35 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso may have been better at social interaction than Tabrynth alone, but was also very shy. "Oh, my..." he would mutter, not wanting to get in the way and clutter up everyone's things that they were doing, since it seemed like it was really strict around here in some ways. The memories of Tabrynth carried over into Tear, and even though he was a human, he remembered what was going on. "Don't let me get in your way guys." Tear smiled. "But this is a nice place you've got here. I wouldn't mind making friends with all of you!"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso acked. "Nonono, no need for that!" His soul flared up and he suddenly became more lively. "A-ah, yes, it's just that I'm very shy and awkward, especially in my approach, sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:50 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso: I'm related to Taomin! You know of Tao?
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 9:00 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso acked again. "Damn that Tao... Always doing too much..." It was something to do with the Crystal Heart that powered she and Tear, which connected them to each other through the Thirteen Restrictions on them. "Taomin is just a higher level than most people and likes to play around too much," Tear explained, waving his hands calmly and collectively to gather the situation. "I am on a lower vibration, so to speak, than a 6." He was more a 2. "And yes, I have several more Omocha at my disposal, as well as a series of machines called Servicemen that all look like me, which I built myself, being a Professor and all." Tear was also a Teacher, but only taught as Tear. Tabrynth did not teach; only Learned.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso's eyes shimmered like the ocean and sparkles like fresh dew as he felt truly accepted by the strange kobold. "Sekas! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm that Kobold you talked to that one day! Except I'm a Human now!" He opened his arms wide and smiled big, "Aw, how are you doing? The people here sound like something else, and I want to befriend them!" If he could, he would try to get a hug from Sekas, but approached slowly and cautiously. "Lemme just hug you!"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso grasped Sekas and spun off into a twirl of confusion from the balance askewing for a moment, but his Soul realigned him with the Wavelengths of the atmosphere and got him back on tempo quite quickly. "I Am~!" he cried out with glee, placing Sekas down and then cutting a sharp glint in his eyes to the kobold that cast the spell. "Now I Speak From My Soul, Which Feels Everything," he said, his voice somehow echoing in the room without Tear having to raise his voice or project, "Including Where Spells Come From." He eyed Azure, seeking eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:30 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso, having sent out a Serviceman of himself to scout the outside area, would allow the Mechanica made in his image to carry out its protocol, the Tabrynth System uploaded to it and updated to the most current resolution -- which were the events of the Rainbow Bay. This gave the Serviceman knowledge of Tear's reputation through Tabrynth and the thoughts and feelings of the Tabrynth System before the transformation. The mechanical man adorned in a black jacket and harboring button serving as a badge on it would walk up to the old farmer and ask, "Excuse Me, But Who Are You, And Can You Assist Me?"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso updated itself based on this information and began to adapt to the situation in a more drone-worthy fashion, since a Serviceman was also a 'Drone' sometimes, when necessary. "Affirmative," the Serviceman said monotonously, like a cold and unfeeling machine, "I Am Seeking Out Friendship, And There Is Already Something That Has Caused A Disturbance In This Task Since Being Here."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso, who was watching from behind the tree, would control his mechanical duplicate of himself -- the Serviceman -- to continue to interact as if it were he, himself. "I Would Like To Attempt To Make Friends With You," the Serviceman said monotonously, waving a hand robotically whilst explaining. "Someone Is Better Than No One," the Serviceman continued, before static buzzed over its voicebox from reception on Tear's end. His sharp eyes glistened as they peered out from the corner of the tree just to make eye contact with the farmer, then hide behind the tree again and let the Mechanica do the talking.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso's eyes glint in the light and the Serviceman said, "Would something a little less robotic be suitable?"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso was at a standstill with that. He did not know if the farmer meant in the flesh or the Serviceman. Being exceedingly sensitive, Tear automatically assumed the latter and that flesh was not sought out by machine, and this Warforged Farmer would only be friends with another mechanical type such as itself -- like the Serviceman was. Thus, the Serviceman was allowed to introduce itself and Tear went back inside. "Hello," the Serviceman droned, "I am a Serviceman! How may I serve you?"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso heard what was spoken to the Serviceman as he was going inside and stopped, turning to look at the farmer from a distance. He then spoke into an intercom and said through the Serviceman, "I'm Shy."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso lowered his head and sighed, saying through the intercome, "You're Right..." and in his Soul, he felt something that allowed him to resonate with the farmer based off of his words and the meaning behind them. This gave Tear enough courage to go up to him with a big smile and say, "Hello! My Name Is Tear Lacrimoso! I'm A TeacherAnd Professor From Another Dimension!" He extended his hand for a shake, hoping the old man was as heartful as he was wise.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:23 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso chuckled a bit, correcting himself, "Oh, no, I meant I'm a Scientist type Professor that builds machines!" Tear laughed it off. "Common misunderstanding." Tear did not mind it much, but did have an issue with perfectionism that made him a bit skittish when there were complications of any kind, and he, being so sensitive, twitched a bit. But that was it. "Yes, Astonishing," he'd say with a sudden authority in his voice like that of a scholar, "Yet, Possible," he continued on, knowing when to separate his own personal traits with business, "I Am Just Making Sure I Do Not Come Off As A Know-It-All." That was always a probability as a Teacher, and also made him shy about opening up about what he was passionate about.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:39 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso smiled and laughed, sitting down suddenly and kicking one of his legs up over the other, placing his hands in his lap politely as not to have grubby fingers over the food or elbows on the table. "Oh, Technically, I've Been Here A Long Time," he said, somewhat bellowing now. "I Was Once Just A System Crystal Sent From Another Dimension, But Now That Crystal Is My Brain And I'm Here As A Flesh Human Being." Knowledge of the Tabrynth System was the equivalent of having the Tabrynth Crystal, and the Original -- which Tear is -- was capable of transforming completely. "Ergo, I Transformed From A Crystal." The Serviceman that was behind Tear would speak for Tear, saying, "Good evening," politely in Tear's stead.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso had not been paying attention for a short time after he stopped speaking because he noticed something in his soul and how sensitive it was. He was picking up on a lot of things and had to meditate to get his Soul back to a stable Wavelength. So he grew silent. When he was ready he would speak again, but the power of his Soul became apparent as a giant Weeping Willow Tree image forming around his body from a sphere -- the visual perception of his own Soul. The tree was large and haggard, but beautiful in its length and nature, drooping over majestically over Tear's face like hair. "Sorry For The Late Response, Farmer," Tear said. "I Had Something To Settle Inside Of Myself..."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:51 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso giggled a bit in an effeminate fashion, smiling softly to himself. "I Resolve All Of My Issues Immediately Using The Tabrynth System, Which Is My Brain." He pointed off to what looked like a duplicate of himself, only mechanical and said, "And These Mechanica Are All Hooked Up To The System So I Can Control Them!" In no time, there were a line of Servicemen all standing at attention, ready to serve Tear and the other two in any way necessary. "How may we serve you?" the Servicemen asked.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso tried his hardest to contain a smile, wanting to bounce up and down giddily like a girl, "I Own A Factory That Makes Them," he said, "Which Is Why They Look Like Me. I Am The Model Because Of My System, The Tabrynth, Which They Use As Their Own." The Tabrynth Organization and Mechanica that were made there were all Tear's, as were many facilities that came from his homeworld, the Veritas. "I Can Have As Many As I Wish." Servicemen would give him a napkin, tuck it in, and also set a plate for Tear, as well as gather utensils for him to use for eating the only thing on his full plate -- sweets! "And I Have QUITE The Sweet Tooth." Tear looked down sadly, "But That's Personal..."

Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso would speak up for the Servicemen, saying, "They Do More Than Serve. I Also Have More Mechanica Than Just Servicemen."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso was already cutting into some cake and sticking a fork in it whilst they were speaking, having plopped it into his mouth by the time they were criticizing his eating habits. "Oh my, don't worry about me~! I haven't had a thing all day and this is a light treat~!" The Servicemen, once done serving Tear Lacrimoso, would all sit down in various places and begin to serve themselves and each other in a synchronized fashion that could only be mechanized by protocol, yet they were all smiling and happy to help each other and themselves. "Does anyone need anything?" the Servicemen asked as they prepared things for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso jumped up in surprise as a small jesterly figure fell from out of nowhere and into the cake, splattering it everywhere. The Servicemen, by automatic, would tend to Tear and his minor discrepancies first, then begin to assist the little harlequin from out of the cake, trying to clean it up. "My, are you alright, little one?" Tear asked, wiping his mouth with his napkin, already through with his cake. "Farmer, do you know this person? And I am Tear Lacrimoso, by the way, stranger!" Tear had not introduced himself to the other presence in the field yet, and took the time to do so, getting up and bowing politely to them to show that he was addressing them directly. "Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:38 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso was stunned to see that the Farmer hadn't even insisted to help, and wasn't aware of why when he introduced himself politely anyone would ignore him, as HY-D3 had done. "Um..." Tear muttered, raising himself up to an upright position, "Have I offended you somehow?" The Servicemen finished the cleanup and let the Little Harlequin alone, all lining up now near Tear in a straight horizontal line, damn near identical to his position down to the mannerisms. He wanted to interact with the Little Harlequin, but he was curious as to why he didn't receive a counter introduction. It hurt his feelings, which caused his Soul to flare up. He noticed something with the Farmer that seemed out of whack and the Servicemen all circled Tear, taking a defensive position against the Farmer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next