The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Rainbow Bay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tear M. Lacrimoso stood about 5'11, fair complexion and with ocean blue eyes that shimmered like water. He wore dark clothing at all times, donning a black jacket and some black, fitting denim pants. He also sported a chain somewhere in his attire. Completely human, this being that came from Tabrynth sat in its place as a fully fleshed life form. "Howdy do," Tear, the new stand-in for Tabrynth, said. "I'm a normal human with normal human legs." It was like something from Invader Zim.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 7:29 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso took a hand to recount their names corresponding to each head, murmuring, "Amy is the Goat Head; Allie is the Dragon Head; Annie is the Lion Head." He had a notepad he flipped out and wrote down just so that he wouldn't get mixed up. "Gotcha." He also caught wind of the name of the other woman, saying aloud, "Yolinda, are you?" He chuckled. "I am Tear Lacrimoso, as stated before. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, the all of you." It was nice to interact with different beings, and Tear was fascinated by a great deal of things. "You're Just So Beautiful..." he said to the chimera-woman, rubbing his eyes that welled up with tears -- signature to his name when he saw something beautiful. "I only wonder what your Soul is like..." He resonated with the air, trying to get a feel of the Soul Wavelength of the creature's soul, along with Yolinda.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 7:47 pm

Tear M. Lacrimoso was able to see both souls as clear as day once the Wavelengths were cleared. He saw the souls of the chimera-woman and found them to each be beautiful in their own special way. He also saw the soul of Yolinda, which flashed before his eyes with purity and light before receding. It caught his attention as well, but he was more focused on the chimera. "I Just..." he said, getting worked up, "When I See Something Beautiful, I..." Suddenly, Tear's own Soul overtook him and he became Soul Wavelength, itself -- as he was accustomed to doing -- and changed into a Spirit. Though he was now in Spirit form, Tear's flesh changed to that of a different being entirely -- something like a cellular mutation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4