The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The $yndicate
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:58 pm

The $yndicate opened up a Dimension Gate from the Veritas and sent an envoy in. A cute, kindly kitten wearing a knight's helmet, pauldrons, and armored paws with a steel coated tail. There was a flaming pinion sprouting from the back of his helm that flared larger than his body. Falling to the bench with a *clank*, the knightly kitten gazed at the person near him with enormous eyes.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:11 pm

The $yndicate's armored kitten envoy gazed with his enormous eyes and let out a cute, soft, "Mow?" before swiping at his helmet's face guard, knocking it down. "Uh oh..." he said, his voice echoing through the large helmet. "I-I'm sorry, how rude of me!" Lifting his face guard, the kitten introduced himself as "Sir Kittington IV! Nice to meet you!" He mewed happily and waggled his armored tail a bit. "What is your name, native?"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:23 pm

The $yndicate's Sir Kittington IV was surprised when others showed up nearby. Startled a bit, he jumped up and his helmet face guard fell on his face again, a large tuft of fur puffing out from it. "Oh wow!" he exclaimed, "More natives!" Raising his helmet's face guard once again -- as, it seemed that his helmet was slightly larger than his head -- Sir Kittington IV reintroduced himself to the others. "Hello all! I am Sir Kittington IV! I hail from the Veritas! It's nice to meet your acquaintance." He bowed his head... Which, inevitably, caused his face guard to clank over his face. "... Aw man..."
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:45 pm

The $yndicate's knightly kitten blinked a few times when given the suggestions, finding them to be rather thoughtful. "Thank you!" he said. "But as the saintly knight of the Veritas, it is my sworn duty to uphold justice wherever I go, and my armor is a symbol of that duty!" Sir Kittington IV's cape fluttered lightly in the wind as he stood heroically... Before the face guard fell again. His cape stopped fluttering. "Mow..." Looking through the holes, he inspected everyone and was interested in what sounded like fun things that the lizard man had. Sir Kittington IV gently raised himself up to the table and placed his armored paws down. "What do you have there? Fun things?" He took Hunav's suggestion as well and said, "I-I'll have to take it up with my boss..."
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:09 pm

The $yndicate's kitty warrior laughed happily at the friendly disposition of the natives of this land. "Thank you, everyone!" In his jolliness, he felt the need to explain himself a bit. "O-Oh, yes, and about that... It's just... I'm not the first Kittington to wear this armor, and, well, my last three incarnations were larger, so... Everything except my helmet is fitted, since it and this phoenix down are the marks of our valor." He nodded his head and this time, his face guard did not fall! A pleasant expression in his eyes could be seen. "You all are so nice!" Sir Kittington IV said as he withdrew from the table and back to the bench. "I can see why the Royal Family likes it here so much!"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:28 pm

The $yndicate's Sir Kittington IV mewed sweetly, noticing everyone's reactions. "Don't worry about the Royal Family. You'll know them when you see them. I'm just one of the many many many many Royal Servants known as 'The $yndicate'! We're mostly made up of critters, but there are strange and mystical beings among us to that the Royal Family either inducted or created, themselves!" Sir Kittington IV, after explaining a bit about his unit as a Royal Servant, would stand up and purr softly, waggling his tail. "Can I see what you've got there, mister, um...?" He didn't catch the name of the lizard before.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:54 pm

The $yndicate's feline friend smiled under his helmet and saluted the three of them, a light *tink* heard when the metal collided from his paw and helmet. "Once again, nice to meet you!" Suddenly, though, a Dimension Gate opened up again nearby and another of The $yndicate -- Squire Squirrel -- hopped out, a long scroll curled around his bushy tail. He wore light chainmail, and served under Sir Kittington IV. "Sir!" Squire Squirrel chattered, leaping up to the table, "Someone named..." Squire Squirrel looked at the list on his tail, "... Little Timmy is in need of the healing plume of the phoenix! Permission to transport?" Squire Squirrel looked to the others and acknowledged them, though urgently. "Hello y'awl! Squire Squirrel, reporting for duty!"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:11 pm

The $yndicate's critters looked to the other animal people and nodded their heads. "I don't HAVE to leave," Sir Kittington IV said, "But I need to make sure Little Timmy is taken care of. I don't know if Squire Squirrel can handle using the revival feather to save a life. I must go..." Sir Kittington IV lowered his head, helmet overshadowing his face for a moment, before he rose up dramatically and shouted, "FOR JUSTICE!" Squire Squirrel clapped his paws for his superior, watching his cape flutter in the wind. "But the canned food does sound delicious. If this weren't a matter of life or death, I'd definitely stay and eat with you. It's only polite." Sir Kittington IV looked to Squire Squirrel and nodded again, saying, "So long, guys!" and they jumped in the portal.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:21 pm

The $yndicate opened a Dimension Gate from the Veritas and out of it came a strange creature -- a monkey with chicken legs, a reptilian tail, a suit, and a fancy tophat that bore an angry face. He walked up to the table and casually prepared himself some tea. As he did so, he would look toward the massive dog and raise an eyebrow, extending his pinky as he took a sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:27 pm

The $yndicate's strange creature cleared his throat after placing his teacup on its saucer. "Good morrow to you! I am Fancy Monkey and this is Regal Tophat." Fancy Monkey tipped the tophat, which glared violently at all times. "My, you are quite the specimen! Are you capable of speech?" Fancy Monkey took note of the bone and lowered his lids cautiously.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:38 pm

The $yndicate's Fancy Monkey raised both brows this time, taking a long sip of his tea. "Yes. Quite." He strut like a chicken around the area, inspecting it for any sort of abnormalities, seeming to be only interested in tea. "Well now," he'd start to say as he finished looking around, "Would you care for a chat? I must say, I'm not the one to be hunted, and I am not as defenseless a creature as I may seem." He chuckled a bit, making a passive motion with his hand. "Ohoho, I jest, I jest. I'm sure you wouldn't hound, as you say, an intelligent being of no threat to you, yes?"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:46 pm

The $yndicate's fanciful simian-beast raised his eyelids this time, very much intrigued by this incident. "Fascinating phenomenon! Now, is this because you may take on the properties of what you consume, or is this simply the nature of the 'illithid', as it were?" Fancy Monkey took his seat as if he were about to have an enthralling conversation, pouring himself more tea.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:52 pm

The $yndicate's finely dressed monkey-chicken-lizard nodded his head with great interest, saying in response, "Ah, very good, then. Always nice to match wits with the best of them, I'd say." Fancy Monkey was curious about this massive dog. She was no ordinary creature, by far. "Well, now, where are my manners?! We haven't even asked you of your name!" Fancy Monkey shook his head. "Tragic. Many apologies. What might that be, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 9:01 pm

The $yndicate's refined chimeric chimp smiled at the name 'Nugget'. "Ah! Like a nugget of wisdom one receives when undergoing verbal exchange. Aha, yes, yes..." Fancy Monkey chuckled, again raising his teacup to his lips in order to take a sip. "Mmm... Delightful brew..." he murmured to himself. "Oh, but if you do not mind my asking, what are you doing here, Nugget? And all alone, at that?"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 9:08 pm

The $yndicate's ascendant ape-monster was taken aback by this response. "A native, are you?! Why, how refreshing!" Though, the Fancy Monkey shouldn't have been too surprised, considering the natives of the Veritas -- which he was, by the way. "Yes, I do see the regard! Your fur is just as golden as can be, if I do say so myself!" Fancy Monkey went on talking as the Regal Tophat upon his head turned to face the fish-man, glaring angrily at him. "Hello," was all the Regal Tophat said, and when the Regal Tophat spoke, Fancy Monkey stopped speaking. He turned his attention to Ryktrr, another amazing specimen. "Ahem. Pardon me, sir. I have just been blabbering on... I almost did not notice you!" Fancy Monkey smiled warmly, holding his tea in his hand.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 9:18 pm

The $yndicate's Fancy Monkey noticed keenly that the fish-man was sullen for some reason. Fancy Monkey felt obliged to explain about his Regal Tophat. "Oh, please excuse Regal Tophat's face, it is always like that. Perpetually angry. He thinks intensely, is all. Sometimes, he will change expressions, and he is quite sentient, though we are linked in the mind." Fancy Monkey extended his chicken legs, standing upon them and whipping his reptilian tail around lightly. "We mean you no ill will, my good man! In fact, it is quite the opposite!" Fancy Monkey bowed his head lightly, saying, "I am Fancy Monkey, and as I've stated, this is Regal Tophat." Regal Tophat spoke, "What is the matter?"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 9:40 pm

The $yndicate's fanciful duo were appalled at the response from this person. "What is the meaning of this?!" Fancy Monkey cried. "Shall we destroy them?" Regal Tophat asked, deepening its already furrowed brow. "Why, it sounds like they certainly deserve it! My word..." Fancy Monkey walked over to inspect Ryktrr, mainly his hands. "Who did this to you and why?!"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 9:50 pm

The $yndicate's suited simian released a sigh of relief. "Ah, yes, 'Fired'." He sat back down, placing a hand to his chest. "Er, but that is still no good!" Fancy Monkey stumbled to say. "What is it that you were doing that brought upon such a cruel fate? Perhaps there is something that can be done, if not at least cheer you up." Fancy Monkey looked to Nugget with a suggestive grin, as if she and he could think of something together. Meanwhile, Regal Tophat turned back to the table, gazing viciously at the tea. "... Tea?" the living adornment asked, some suddenly levitating from the table and before Ryktrr.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:14 pm

The $yndicate's Fancy Monkey and Regal Tophat had been at the Bay until the night, fancying their tea and their time long after their acquaintances had gone. It was a nice change of pace from always speaking to the Magical Orange in the Omnipotent Realm. Relaxed, the chicken-legged monkey in a suit reclined in his seat, admiring the scenery, when suddenly... A bright light and much noise broke the peaceful air, causing Fancy Monkey to spit out his tea into the grass. "My word! What on earth was that?!" Curious as this reptilian simian was, he could not help but to cautiously investigate, brows raised high and a smirk of anticipation on his face.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:35 pm

The $yndicate's visitor looked about the unholy heap and stood with mouth agape at the spontaneous mess, though that was quite short-lived, considering the Fancy Monkey was all about his composure. "Damn," Regal Tophat said gruffly, "What's that all about?" Fancy Monkey lowered then furrowed his brows, lightly looking off to the side, "I'm not certain, but it reminds me of when Childslayer, Slayer Of Children invaded the Omnipotent Realm and destroyed my tea party..." It seemed Fancy Monkey still had negative feelings about the ordeal. "Well, what better way to gain knowledge than to investigate?" Fancy Monkey proceeded toward the garbage heap, with the Regal Tophat warning him, "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 pm

The $yndicate's prim primate certainly was not attracted to the foulness of this garbage dump, especially since it ruined the natural scenery -- and teatime -- however, he and Regal Tophat had seen far worse. This was no ordinary monkey-chicken-reptile, after all. "Well, we certainly cannot just leave it here... And surely, someone is responsible." Fancy Monkey pondered, placing a hand to his chin. "Come, Regal Tophat, let us find the perpetrator of this befouling contamination." And so, careful not to touch anything, Fancy Monkey looked around whilst Regal Tophat scanned the junk pile for life with its... Malignant eyes.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:45 pm

The $yndicate's Fancy Monkey hurked at the sight of the abominable contamination starting to move. Keeping his tea and his fur down, he promptly placed his fingers to his nose and pinched it tightly. "Well, I never!" Even though he'd seen some worse and more befouling things before. He and Regal Tophat had been through... Quite a lot. Regal Tophat tipped upward to look at the mess and keenly stated, "It seems like it bears life." Fancy Monkey waved a hand before his nose and continued toward the monstrosity, still cautious not to touch. "Hello? I say, hello?! Is there anything or anyone there?"

Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:03 pm

The $yndicate was contacted immediately once Fancy Monkey saw a pile come down. "We're going to need a specialist," he'd say into a Dimension Gate that opened up nearby. It closed briefly before opening wide to roughly the same enormity as the waste, out of it coming a chicken just as large bearing three smaller draconic chicken heads for tails. "The Good Samaritan Chicken!" Fancy Monkey exclaimed, using his spry chicken legs to leap high into the air and upon the creature's back, "Always ready to do a good deed. Ha-ha, yes, I say, this is most fitting, indeed!" Upon the gigantic hydra-tailed chicken's back, Regal Tophat could see a strange creature poorly covered by some thickets. "There," he said as Fancy Monkey turned. "My dear! Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:17 pm

The $yndicate's operatives would work to their talents to take care of the trash. The Good Samaritan Chicken clucked a good huff, the hydra chicken tails on its back spewing out a vaporizing energy at the garbage. It was trying to clean up the mess by literally vaporizing it. What effects it would have were unknown, but it was better than letting it rot there and stink up the place. Meanwhile, Fancy Monkey blushed as he took closer inspection to the water drake, giggling bashfully. "Oh my, well... Yes, well. Perhaps you should garb yourself in something more... Full? This could get even messier, fair maiden!" For now, they would see what luck the Good Samaritan Chicken's vaporizing breath would do, if anything at all for the situation.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:30 pm

The $yndicate's trio, splattered by the mess, stood in awe and ick for a moment or so before Fancy Monkey slung slop from his arms to the ground. "Ohhh... My new THING!!" Now, being a primate, he was still HIGHLY prone to instinctive and impulsive behavior. He began to hoot and screech, finally saying coherently, "I'LL SUE YOU!!!" The Good Samaritan Chicken did not at all seem fazed, but in fact, released tinier, car-sized 'Chicklets' with that hovered above ground and had detached heads. They were numerous, and they picked the chicken clean before heading to the dump and surrounding area, picking things about with their beaks. They were disposable, so they were an expendable source. "Are you all okay?" Regal Tophat asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next