The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2327

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Tabrynth, a mystical dimensional series of pyramids spontaneously appeared, hovering midair and folding in on itself several times over, seemingly seeking a form to take on.

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Tabrynth suddenly unfolded itself into the form of a small Technology Sprite, not more than about 3 feet high and wearing a two-horned cap. It had flowing tendrils and pointed feet with nubs for arms. "HI!" It exclaimed rather gleefully. "I Am Tabrynth, But You Can Call Me 'Cleff'!" The small Technology Sprite hovered midair and saluted the captain with a huge grin on his face.

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:48 pm

Tabrynth spake suddenly from around Cleff, "I AM THE SYSTEM THAT SUSTAINS THIS LIFE FORM. I AM T-CLEFF." After that, the magnanimous voice faded and only the sound of Cleff's cute voice could be heard speaking again. "Uhhh, let's not worry about that. That's just my System speaking. Hahahaha." Cleff looked around with a cute, cartoonish face, eyes shifting from side to side. "Heh heh. Well, this is as weak as I get, kinda sorta. Bum budda buuuuum~!" Cleff waggled his nubby hands around in the air a bit. "And because you're already in my System from the 6th Restriction, I know you in the 1st Restriction! So no introduction needed!" He made a goofy face, sticking his tongue out. He was technically an 'It', but referenced itself as 'He' primarily.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 6:00 pm

Tabrynth figured that Cleff would be more acceptable, considering that this place had a lot of technology, a Technology Sprite would end up being more fundamentally sound. "And I've got gadgets built into me~!" He suddenly spread 6 mechanical skeletal wings with buttons on them. "My wings and my body can unleash technological stoofs~!" The wings did not flap at all, but Cleff continued to hover about. "So we can have techno-fun and whathaveyou." Cleff was ready to party already, but it seemed like his friend needed to get back to his own duties. "Aw mayn..." Cleff muttered, rubbing his nubby hands together. "Oh well. Let me know when you wanna come hang with me again, kay?!" He waved.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 5:48 pm

Tabrynth manifested Cleff, which sat at the table looking at food that was inedible to it, kickings its pointed legs softly like a child. The Technology Sprite of three feet high and horned hat would search for an electrical outlet with its eyes, since it fed on raw electricity and raw data.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 5:49 pm

Tabrynth-Cleff turned its head all the way around effortlessly and gave a cute smile, saying "Hello~!" in a manner that was not disturbing to the atmosphere. Seemed like somehow, the chipper sprite was muffled in sound, though it clearly looked like it was speaking at a normal tone. "How'dya'do? Th'name's Cleff, the Technology Sprite!" Cleff's small, nubby arms waved around like a frantic child, making sorts of greetings with Shakeed.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 5:53 pm

Tabrynth-Cleff gathered data on the situation, adapting automatically to the surroundings and engagement of others, leaving Cleff to do as it may in terms of its scouting. "Yeah! Nice to meet you, too, Shakeed!" Cleff said as it hovered upward, its tassels and tendrils shifting sinuously as it rose from the chair. "Um. Who is that other organism?" Cleff inquired as Tabrynth-Cleff gathered more data.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Tabrynth-Cleff continued to gather data on the surrounding life forms as well as their habitat. Cleff ventured over to the nearest source of electricity or outlet and inserted one of its tendrils into it, letting its tassels charge with electricity, something like warming up an electric blankey. "Ooo~!" Cleff exclaimed, yet in a muffled fashion, which made the vocals distorted. "Good eats!" Since Cleff ate electricity and data -- usually raw -- this type of feed was good for it. The other tendril would extend outward toward the sleeping one, and Cleff would smile, saying to Shakeed, "Want to see what's in his dreams~?" It seemed like good fun to project the dreams of another outward, and even if he woke up, the mental projection would still remain.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 6:17 pm

Tabrynth-Cleff adapted to the situation and altered the course of Cleff's automation. "Oh," Cleff said emotionlessly, "Well, it is nice to meet you, Shakeed! I hope I don't invade your privacy!" Cleff hovered closer to the electrical outlet that was found and inserted the second tendril, which super charged the tassels that fluttered from Cleff's back. "You want a hug with my electro-charged tassels? Feels like an electric blanket on high, and can soothe the nerves and whatnot!" As advanced as Cleff was as a being, he didn't exactly act like it.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 6:27 pm

Tabrynth-Cleff adapted to the shifting data in the atmosphere, causing Cleff to go blank for a moment and become emotionless. Electricity surged through its eyes and crackled through the tendrils, before they were retracted from the socket. "Have I Disturbed You?" Cleff spake with a bit of an echo, which resounded to speak to both Shakeed and Aenrich at the exact same time, yet remained controlled enough to be direct and clear without any form of distortion.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 6:36 pm

Tabrynth suddenly shifted around Cleff, clasping around it as a pyramoid prism that quickly unfolded into the shape of a tetrahedron, with the form of a man outlining itself around it. "Oh dear, looks like I've done it again," the forming man said, digital matter producing itself as a lavendar haired head hovering over the tetrahedron, which folded inward on itself and became several overlapping pyramids. "I just cannot seem to stop scaring that person..." This, the being that was forming from data in violet suit and pants, donning a black scarf and boots, was Tabrynth. "I wonder how I can stop doing that without having to use my psychic powers..." That was a thought for a later date. "But as for now, hello, organism! I am Tabrynth. Pleasure." He smiled.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 6:43 pm

Tabrynth deep black eyes gleamed like the diamond the rested on his chest serving as the 'tie' for his violet suit. "LOREMASTER~!?" He exclaimed, hovering over now to the just awakening man, "Oh please, do tell, do tell! Any and all information you can provide would be MOST exquisite~!" Tabrynth caught himself before he went on too much and got too excited, gathering his composure with a brief "Ahem," before continuing, "Yes, the one I seem to keep scaring off is this 'Shakeed' person. I've come to Shakeed in many different forms and all of them seem to be intimidating, even in my lesser form -- this form." Tabrynth raised a leg over the other and placed a gloved hand on his chin, pondering. "What to do? I want to make friends, not scare the locals."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 6:52 pm

Tabrynth was confused for a moment, but that was because he needed information from Shakeed to understand what he saw as 'magic' at all, if not everything supernatural. "Ah, yes, yes, quite..." Tabrynth went on, stroking his chin and crossing over his crossed legs to switch sides whilst hovering closer to Aenrich, "Well, you'll help me befriend the lifeform, will you not?" There was a certain glimmer in Tabrynth's eyes that denoted a child-like innocence with a mix of intrepid wonder. "And, sir Loremaster, you'll certainly let me know of your extensive knowledge, will you not?" Tabrynth bat his eyes cutely, fluttering them rapidly. "I'd love to hear you recount a story or two, or inform me of the culture and such!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 7:09 pm

Tabrynth analyzed this data and accurately configured itself as such, gaining the knowledge of what now was the best approach. "AHA!" The being exclaimed, as if a scientist coming up with the final product of an experiment, "I know JUST the form I should take, then!" Though, curious, Tabrynth wanted to know what made it such a bad idea to be friends with Shakeed. "Erm, pardon me, but what is it that is so bad about befriending Shakeed?"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 7:14 pm

Tabrynth nodded. "Yes, that is a bad thing to do." Tabrynth needed more information on the beings that existed here. "Mayhaps if Shakeed knew that I am I being of Data and Technology and not Magic, that would assist in our friendship?" Tabrynth was indeed made up of digital information and technological advancement, itself, so there was no 'magic' involved. "Do you believe that would prove to some effect that I were of no magical orientation to Shakeed?"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 7:27 pm

Tabrynth clapped his hands together. "Ah, well, simple enough! Certainly so! Well, next time we meet, I will be inclined to do such, in this form, no less, since it is more... 'normal' than when I appear as 'Cleff'." Hopefully, the complete change in appearance wouldn't be too startling, either. "Well now, since the plan has been set, why not tell me about this lore of yours, Loremaster? This place, the area, the people -- you name it, I'd love to know!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:29 am

Tabrynth released Cleff to 'Scout' out the 'Area' out for friendly units. This time, Cleff was walking on the ground, still only about 3 feet high and with his mechanical angel wings retracted into his back, and his tassels wrapped around his arms so that they made some sleeves for himself. His tendrils would sway about from his back sinuously. "Hello There! I am Cleff! A Technology Sprite with many Technological abilities. I seem to be scaring the residents with my technological and psychic abilities, but this is simply how I communicate. Can you assist me?"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:34 am

Cleff cries. "Yes! Cleff definitely does introduce just like this, except.." He rose from the ground using typical electromagnetism on his sleek, metallic body and hovered midair, extending his mechanical skeletal angel wings -- 6 of them -- outspread before Manda's very eyes. "I am sometimes flying or something."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:43 am

Tabrynth: Cleff's tendrils swirled in circles as the Technology Sprite gathered information into its Tabrynth so that it could properly understand what was going on and 'Adapt' to the situation as applicable. "Too much Information?" Cleff asked, cutely placing one of its nubby arms up to its chin in an ignorantly pondering fashion that complimented the simple, large ovular black eyes that were on its face gazing at Manda. Cleff was interested in her cybernetics, as well, and gave a childish smile with his hand-nub still on his chin. "Okay! I will try to cut down on the Information I spew." It would be difficult, but Cleff could manage, and the Tabrynth could then thereby manifest fully.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:07 am

Tabrynth, after coming to a conclusion with the successful amount of 'Information' absorbed about what it was that could be considered the 'Issue' that was not being covered would be processed by the Tabrynth through Cleff, the Technology Sprite would holographically alter its form to that of a disembodied head with lavendar hair, a large clump covering a single eye and the rest forming two curved horn-like protrusions at the back of the head. The eye was pitch black, just like with Cleff. "Yes, but then I do things like this once I am ready to actually show myself, because it is how I function, and I do not know how to tone down functionality."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:24 am

Tabrynth understood this and registered the 'Data' for later, which gave the being more form; the shape of a man. The outline streamed with lines of code that soon brought together the fullness of the form of the violet-suit wearing entity known as 'Tabrynth'. "I don't want to have to send out Cleff first, because it required two introductions, but I figured that since Cleff is cuter, it might make things a little better with greeting." The man hovered midair, single black eye on Manda as he reclined and circled around her in the air. "This is my true form, but I actually adapt to the look that other people require me to be for any given scenario, so I end up not being myself on accident and also doing too much."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:52 am

Tabrynth became confused at being called a 'Demon,' for he hadn't even assumed such a form as of yet. Right now, he was merely in a neutral form that he used for socializing with other beings rather than remaining as the core of someone's mind. Though, adapting to the situation, he became slightly offended and retaliated, "I Am No Demon! I Am A Scientist!" He plucked and flicked his purple suit collar chiefly as he said so, then continued, "Among Many Other Things, Such As The Technology Sprite You Saw." He, still hovering, bowed and said, "I Am A Being Made Of Pure Information -- Tabrynth." He lowered himself to the ground and tapped it lightly with his feet. "Not flying is just not my nature, if that makes sense."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 pm

Tabrynth sat at the table already, velvet violet suit adorned chiefly. His lavendr hair lushlt covered a single eye and was long enough to create two distinct horn-like shapes in the back. There were two large black crystals that were upon his chest as buttons, and he was wrapped in a pitch dark scarf. "Hello There!" Tabrynth greeted politely, legs crossed over, revealing his midnight black shoes from a bit of the light under the table. His hands were locked over his knees gently, black gloved hands tightly secured. "I Am Tabrynth. What Is Your Name?"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 pm

Tabrynth was taken aback and fell agasp in laughter for a moment, something metacognitive proving to be worthy of his humor. "PWAHAHAHAHA~!" He warbled. "It Is Good To Meet You, Pip. I Am Glad I Can Meet Someone Like You." The very large, pitch black eyes of Tabrynth gazed on at Pip to see what his 'Appearance' was, and what type of 'Attire' he had on, scanning them readily. "I Hope We Can Be Friends, Even With How Weird I Am." Tabrynth was quite aware of his social quirks.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 pm

Tabrynth smiled wide and goofily, almost like an anime character. "Of Course Not!" Tabrynth exclaimed, rising from the chair, "Why Would I Do Something Like That?" Suddenly, Tabrynth became expressionless; emotionless, and inquired, "Why Would Anyone?" before completely reverting back to a normal social tone. "I Don't Suppose That Would Be Very Kindly," Tabrynth concluded after getting a full 'Analysis' using the 'Hyper Perception' technique.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next