The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2327

Rainbow Bay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tabrynth, a mystical dimensional series of pyramids spontaneously appeared, hovering midair and folding in on itself several times over, seemingly seeking a form to take on.

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tabrynth

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 12:42 am

Tabrynth squeed with happiness. This was one of the only times he'd gotten a positive response from someone here. "You really think so?" he asked bashfully. "We have elementals where I come from. We have... EVERYTHING where I come from. Any and every type of creature imaginable... It's a really beautiful place. Though, anyone would find their homeworlds to be so. Don't you think?" He smiled softly, still hovering in the Dimension Gate. "So, what about you? I'd like to know more about you, too!"
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 12:53 am

Tabrynth immediately sensed the negative vibrations that came from the spike in brainwaves and the electromagnetism surging through the body after certain subjects were touched on. His ovular, pitch black eyes softened as he extended his nubby arm out to touch Xoraena's face and stroke it gently once before gazing at her with sad eyes. Eventually, he smiled. "Thank you for telling me that much. I am happy to know you." Suddenly, Cleff smiled wide. "Maybe you can make a portrait of me one day~! Teehee~!" He reclined in midair lackadaisically.

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:01 am

Tabrynth blinked. "I collect their data and store it inside the Data Realm, where I can use the data to make digital versions of who I meet." He sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Usually, I just keep the data in my memory banks, though. I can store several yottabytes of information, after swallowing all of the information from several dimensions before." He remembered those days... Those dark, lonely days spending day after day doing nothing but absorbing data... Alone. Trying not to go corrupt again. The crystal inside him vibrated, and Cleff made a wrinkly face, as if having an upset stomach.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:07 am

Tabrynth's body as Cleff dissipated from around the black crystal, which hovered midair, releasing pulses now in order to communicate. "I am fine. Merely a memory passing and inducing a feeling. I think, feel, and everything else organisms do, as an evolved being." The crystal's voice was whatever was most comfortable to Xoraena's mind at the time; soothing and sedative, as if there was nothing wrong previously.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:24 am

Tabrynth emanated a warm, positive feeling to assure Xoraena that it was alright. "I can devoid myself of feelings if need be. However, I like emotions. And thoughts. That is why I react, though I can choose not to." Tabrynth released a steady wave of sedative vibrations from beyond the Dimension Gate, hoping to comfort her.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:32 am

Tabrynth gleamed. "Ah, yes, very good. Please feel free to contact me in your head or with your feelings at any time. I will be watching from the Veritas." Tabrynth glimmered rhythmically, sending out pulses of loving wavelengths before the Dimension Gate closed.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:27 pm

Tabrynth had been watching from beyond the Rainbow Bay, still hobbled in the Veritas, awaiting a chance to resolve matters with Remy. After much calculation, he had an idea. "... Tia," Tabrynth called out to the abyss, "Come hither."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:30 pm

Tabrynth turned emotionlessly to Tiamat, who did not open her eyes. She knew what she had done. "Do You Repent Your Sins?" Tabrynth asked the ghastly woman.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:50 pm

Tabrynth observed from beyond, crossing his arms over his chest. He looked to Tiamat and wondered if there were true sincerity in her. He could read her feelings and noticed that there was hesitation. "... Go There Yourself," he said. "After We Observe." He said nothing further, turning his head back to the secretly open portal.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Tabrynth was interested in the new energy signature that came from the invisible one. His tuxedo was just as spiffy as Tabrynth's velvet, violet suit. "Oh! An anomaly!" he cried. "I wish to make contact..." Closing his eyes, he let his black crystal in his chest release a gentle pulse that bore his thoughts and feelings, which would translate into words if the being was receptive.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:30 pm

Tabrynth's eyes fuzzed up when the Dimension Gate was forcefully shifted to a different dimension. "Oh, what? It does not wish for me to observe?" Tabrynth's eyes returned to normal and he placed a hand to his chin. "Or... Maybe the anomaly wishes for me to come greet it in person?" Tabrynth didn't get a read on its thoughts or feelings at all, he only projected his own. "Well, I'd better get naked," he concluded, stripping himself of his body down to a bare black crystal. It gleamed and spoke to Tia, "You. When The Time Is Correct, I Expect To See You." That was all that Tabrynth said as it hovered in the opposite direction of the cartoons and opened up a different portal to a different area in the same dimension he was watching, passing through into the sky.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:46 pm

Tabrynth observed quietly in crystalline form, out of sight and mind to all but the anomalous Dreamwalker.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:22 pm

Tabrynth made a noise that sounded like the jingling of gems mixed with the twinkling of tears. "I'm So Pleased With Her..." Eventually, the crystal hovered closer to the Dreamwalker, seeking to connect again. With another pulse, the wave would generate a voice at a frequency only the Dreamwalker could hear. "Hello! I am Tabrynth! I am fascinated with you -- might we interact?"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:47 pm

Tabrynth pulsated violently for a moment or two before the crystal manifested the humanoid form of Tabrynth in his velvet violet suit, his purple hair extending outward at two ends like horns and the rest resting over his eye. "Excuse me!? I'm the one that has been trying to be mannerable in this situation!" It seemed like once again, Tabrynth's efforts went unnoticed... Or were misinterpreted. "Well, regardless, it is nice to meet you, Dreamwalker. I pray pleasant times between us."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:07 pm

Tabrynth wasn't aware that others -- or at least the Dreamwalker -- believed that his form of attempting to interact was uncouth. "Well, I suppose it sounds a little obscure, but I assure you, it was the only way, considering the circumstances, which I believe you already know." Tabrynth could only move based on what he was allowed to do given the variables of the situation at hand. "If there weren't tension, I would have certainly been more forthcoming and without the shady observations!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:17 pm

Tabrynth closed his eyes and placed a hand to his chest, "Well, excuse me! I was simply being sensitive and considerate to other beings, as I usually make the effort to be!" Tabrynth's body dissipated and reconfigured to a point where he was facing the Dreamwalker. "Fascinating... I always enjoy anomalous beings such as yourself! I'd like for us to be friends, if you will!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:29 pm

Tabrynth blushed, withdrawing his humanoid form, "... I actually came in naked..." The now crystal pulsated furiously with nervousness. "Sorry for that, but I was observing because of the situation. If I hadn't, I'd dare say we would still be in quite the tense predicament, and we wouldn't want such negativity." It released a pulsating sigh, knowing it was still misunderstood. "Ah, well. C'est la vie. All's well that ends well, yes, my friend?"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:54 pm

Tabrynth radiated positive energy, as if laughing. Laughter was then heard when the emanations hit. "Hahaha! Ah, yes, quite. But truly, the only one with even a thought such as that is the discordant one. She's clearly of no trouble now, however. Be at ease, friend -- we are truly a peaceful people." Tabrynth noticed that Nyake was leaving, but it was not prepared to depart this dimension yet. Though, it was quite tired. "I will be here observing in person. I will rest myself here in this dimension and awaken after I have recharged. Good to meet you, Dreamwalker. And blessings to you, Captain, and your crew." Tabrynth imploded upon itself, transporting itself to a quieter part of this dimension.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6