The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2329

Rainbow Bay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tabrynth, a mystical dimensional series of pyramids spontaneously appeared, hovering midair and folding in on itself several times over, seemingly seeking a form to take on.

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tabrynth

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 10:45 pm

Tabrynth wondered about this, adapting this information into the calculations on how to become more pleasant. "I see. But floating is my favorite!" Tabrynth would suddenly retreat his physical form into the Crystal and manifest into the shape of a small creature with pointed feet and nubby arms, a short torso and a sleek, round head adorned with a black horned hat. The body seemed to be all metallic, and had tendrils coming out of the back along with tassels on the arms. On its back were six metallic angelic skeletal mechanical wings that sprouted out and had many colorful buttons on them. His eyes were pitch black ovals, like a cartoon. Cleff said in a cute voice, "Here I am~!" before lowering himself to the ground, to let his pointed legs pin him down.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 10:57 pm

Tabrynth Cleff would smile wide, letting his cute face shine in the light of the fire. "Oh, these things are part of my body. My tendrils hold my Crystals and are means for me to absorb data. But I can hide them UNDER my tassels~!" That was no issue. The issue was the fluffifying the wings. "My wings are mechanical, made of technology. Each button on them releases some sort of technological weapon, like EMP waves, rocket launchers, turrets, and things of the like. I'm a battle weapon!"

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Tabrynth Cleff fluttered his wings a bit, extending them outward, then retracting them as best as he could. "The form is preset, but I could just shapeshift into a different form." Cleff wasn't Cleff without his angelic mechanical wings. "What if I just take on the form of a small machine?" Tabrynth worked well with machines, since technology was its specialty. "I can become a cute little robot, or something."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Tabrynth Cleff grinned as well. "Woo! And I know just the one!" There was a prototype Mechanica that was utilized as a toy for a toy factory production line back in the dimension where Tabrynth was from that he could take the form of named 'Omocha.' "Here I go!" Cleff said, as the crystals on the tendrils gleamed and were sucked into its back, along with the wings. The form of Cleff did not change too much, except now his metal was blue and he had gleaming yellow eyes. The arms were still nubby and the legs were, too, and there was a button on the top of the head of the machine. "I am Omocha!" the little robot said. "Play with me!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 pm

Tabrynth, as the Omocha, would smile with a wide, sharp-toothed grin, becoming motionless after being pat on the head. Marcell accidentally pressed the button that changed Omocha's different functions, and one of those functions was an 'Off-Switch'. The yellow eyes went dark and the metallic toy stood in place with a wide, sharp-toothed grin on its face.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:33 pm

Tabrynth, the Omocha, would suddenly reanimate with eyes glowing yellow and its nubby arms outstretching to Marcell Kirouac. It said, "Play with me!" and raised itself up on its tiptoes to extend itself to Marcell, as if wanting to be picked up.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:40 pm

Tabrynth, the Omocha, would frown at this, bobbing up and down like a child. "Play with me?" Omocha would extend its robotic arms out toward Marcell and lift itself up from the ground using his shoulders, then retract its arms once it was in the air. Omocha would rest itself on Marcell's neck, then return to smiling with its sharp-toothed grin. "Now we can play!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:57 pm

Tabrynth, the Omocha, would not respond for a moment or so. The only thing it would say after the silence was "Play with me!" as if it were waiting for Marcell to think up something to do now that Omocha was on its back. It was a toy meant for others to play with, and so asking it to play was the inverse of what its capabilities were. It needed to be interacted with first.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 12:14 am

Tabrynth, the Omocha, turned its head around profusely, scanning the area for things that could be of interest in this game of 'I Spy'. Omocha was well versed in many games, but was still just a prototype of a long lineage of other toys to be made. When it was done gathering information, it would say, "I spy something yellow."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 12:24 am

Tabrynth, the Omocha, giggled a bit, putting his head closer to Kirouac, "Noooo~" it said in a singsonging voice. Its head rotated around a few times in excitement, and the arms squeezed tightly around Marcell's neck. "Something yellow~! Something yellow~!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 12:39 am

Tabrynth the Omocha would shake its head profusely, giggling happily. "Something yellow is... YOU!" Omocha said, hugging Marcell tightly.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 12:51 am

Tabrynth the Omocha would continue to smile and turned its head to Ramiel, saying, "We found something suitable for me!" The little mechanical toy robot's eyes glowed brightly and their yellow glare illuminated the room a bit. "I am Omocha! Play with me!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:28 pm

Tabrynth had been left outside in his toy-like form, Omocha, which was a small robot with a sharp-toothed grin and nubby extensible arms. There was a curious button atop its head. The machine seemed to be inactive.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:33 pm

Tabrynth, the Omocha, remained inactive for a while, yet was simply in 'Standby' mode. Whenever Omocha felt like, it could 'Initiate' any type of interaction with the group. The only action it took was to power up its dark eyes, which would glow a bright yellow. "Play with me!" Omocha said, raising its arms up in the air like a baby. It was barely two feet off of the ground, and its head was larger than its body. The little legless feet attached to the torso only made it standing on its tiptoes that much more adorable. It hoped that one of the two would pick it up and play with it.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Tabrynth, the Omocha, was pleased to hear a compliment, and a compartment opened up from its chest to reveal a tarty tart and a cookie for the one to give such a compliment. "Yay! Thank you very much!" Omocha said as it held up its tokens of affection and waddled closer to Glaista, still waiting to be picked up.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:58 pm

Tabrynth, the Omocha, resonated with the heart of Glaista and became more affectionate toward her, giving her a kiss as she gave it a hug. "I am Omocha! I am a toy meant to be played with! I am equipped with all sorts of things." The compartment opened up again and this time, a weapon came out -- futuristic looking. "This is a Laser Tag gun for playing Laser Tag." Omocha had many goodies hidden inside of its storage unit. Omocha wrapped its arms around Glaista's neck and attached to her back, hanging off like a small child or a monkey. "Play with me more!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Tabrynth adapted to the situation and altered the algorithm of Omocha, which immediately took the Laser Tag gun and pointed it at a nearby tree. "Laser Tag!" It fired a benign ray of light from the central barrel of the gun and let it flicker on the tree. "Harmless!" It waved the laser gun around and then said, "You run and try to tag someone with the laser in order to acquire points. Whomever has the most points wins!" Omocha turned its head swiftly to Shakeed, saying with a sad face, "I don't want to hurt anyone, I want to play!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Tabrynth, the Omocha, was saddened by this, since previous data on Shakeed was recorded in the Tabrynth and a suitable form was not found for him to feel comfortable in. There was only one solution for this, and that involved unlocking the First Restriction. Omocha continued, however, to follow protocol, explaining, "Yes, it is a game that people play using benign laser technology." He pointed the laser gun at Glaista and pulled the trigger, only for a harmless laser to come out. "We don't have to play, though..." Tabrynth was about to transform into a different form, and a lot of energy drew into Omocha's eyes. A compartment opened and a black crystal emerged from it.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Tabrynth, a black interdimensional Crystal, had recently taken on the form of a toy called 'Omocha', which was small and round with a head larger than the body, as well as two giant glowing yellow eyes and an even bigger sharp-toothed smile across its face. It had one objective, and after being left on outside, wandered naturally like a child into the shelter that was nearby. "Play with me!" Omocha said out loud to anyone within earshot, reaching out its nubby extensible arms out like it wanted to be picked up and carried like a baby.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Tabrynth, the Omocha, answered for itself, saying, "I'm a machine!"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:26 pm

Tabrynth, as Omocha, walks over to whomever is most interested in it and says, "Play with me! I am a toy as well!" It seems very insistant upon being played with, and its eyes flicker a bit.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:27 pm

Tabrynth: I was made by a scientist in another dimension!

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Tabrynth, the Omocha, would note the disinterest from both of them, but would continue to answer questions by protocol demand. "I am completely safe for children and also prepared to defend a child in battle!" Omocha made random robotic poses, then stood on its tiptoes, smiling wide and placing its nubby arms on its hips decisively.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:40 pm

Tabrynth, as Omocha, shrugged its shoulders and said, "I would simply be protecting a child in danger with my various functions and features. One of which is a Battle Mode." Omocha was safe for children and a protector of children, giving it double the value as a machine that could take care of a child, even if parents or adults are not around.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Tabrynth was not equipped to answer that type of question as Omocha and defaulted back to Tabrynth, saying from the Core of Omocha as a Black Crystal reverberating within, "I Am An Interdimensional Crystal That Is Able To Take On Many Forms, One Of Them Being This Small Toy Named 'Omocha'. I Have Been Here For Weeks Trying To Adapt And Find A More Pleasant Form For Everyone Here, And The Unanimous Reaction Data Led Me To Become The Omocha You See Here."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:57 pm

Tabrynth suddenly stopped moving, lowering its voice down to a normalized radio wave. "Is this better?" Tabrynth asked through Omocha. "I'm not anyone to fight, really," he insisted. "It's good to meet you, though. I am Tabrynth." Slowly, Omocha began to glow and shift into a different form; that of a pitch black crystal that hovered in the air. It gave itself a face through prismatic alterations around itself and gazed at everyone, hovering in midair. "I can also hear your brain waves," it added on, seeming to have more to say about itself. "So I know what you are thinking. I can adapt to a different form." With that, Tabrynth would shift into a different being entirely.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next