The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Karu's Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrannica
Volcanon the Ashen Vulturecrow :: Keeper Of Insanity; Alice Of Insanity
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 215
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

Karu's Life Empty
PostSubject: Karu's Life   Karu's Life EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Dropped lifelessly into what looked like endless catacombs was Karu, still with no will to do anything. The darkness of this place where she was placed reminded her of death... The memory of death being upon her soul. "My... Soul..." she struggled to say, remembering her birth. "... My... Spider Queen's..." Karu found the strength to stand up, somehow, her will returning to her. "... Soul." She could remember those words faintly... That a part of Karu's soul was made up of the Spider Queen's soul. "That's why... I wanted to see her so badly.'

Karu stood very still in the darkness, trying to figure out how she could get in contact with the  Spider Queen again. "Maybe..." she pondered, "... My Soul..." The very words caused Karu's soul to activate, and the part that was the Spider Queen told her where the presence of the Spider Queen was.

"Here...?" she asked herself. "... So he put me here for that reason, hm...?" Karu was figuring out her creator and his methods, but still did not see something in him that made her wish to be subservient, as she would her Spider Queen. "... But he said that was his daughter," Karu said aloud. "And... That I'm his daughter, too..." Was it because of their souls being shared, or did the creator actually see Karu as her own existence and brought her to life so that she could understand herself a little better?

She smiled for once in her life, thinking now somewhat fondly of her creator. "... But there is no time for that now. I sense that my Spider Queen is here, yet... Also not here." It confused Karu, who had a very straight forward and simple disposition. "My Spider Queen?" Karu asked the darkness, "Are you here?"

Last edited by Karu on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn
Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

Karu's Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Life   Karu's Life EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:20 am

"Huh huh huh..." a deep voice bellowed, laughing at the question the young Instrument had to say. The darkness that surrounded the entire area and filled the cavernous sanctuary contracted up above Karu, giant fleshy legs sprouting from the condensation and slamming into the ground before being wrapped up by fine, thread-like umbra. Their formation seemed erratic and they stood like pillars surrounding Karu, holding up the large darkness above her. A fleshy, pale-gray face protruded from the center of the darkness, some of the blackness spilling over the face and covering it up from the brow down. The only part of the face that was visible was a gleaming sharp-toothed smile. "It Is I," the darkness said, "The Spider Queen." She laughed. "But Not The Spider Queen You Know... I Devoured Her Soul Long Ago." The smile widened. "That Means That You Belong To Me, Karu. The Soul Of The Spider Queen Is In Us Both..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Karu's Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Life   Karu's Life EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 7:45 pm

"AND THE BOTH OF YOU BELONG TO ME!!!!" A magnificently magniloquent voice proclaimed as a blast of  force, itself. Light spilled into the cavern of darkness and instantaneously suspended at the presence of a polarity that was equally charged. Tabitha's spider body would disappear, leaving only her head to drop down into the hands of a glowing being whose silhouette and radiance could not be seen in. Somehow, his eyes were glowing more brightly than the body, making them visible strictly by two lights not being the same frequency or shade. They were narrowed with what seemed to be rage. "WHO MADE THE SPIDER QUEEN FOR EITHER OF YOU TO HAVE A PIECE OF?! DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN YOU WERE BORN?!"

The radiance shook its head.

"I AM YOUR CREATOR!! IT IS I! I CREATED ALL THINGS THAT EXIST WITH MY OWN HANDS. BEFORE YOU WERE BORN, CREATIONS WERE STILL BEING MADE." Tabitha should have known better, but Karu was new, though she was old. "THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN GONE, KARU. I AWAKENED YOU SO THAT YOU MAY LIVE IN BEAUTY INSTEAD OF DARKNESS." It was the Almighty God that saved her -- the True Creator, Tymon.

Tymon turned Tabitha's head around and glared at it, forcing her eyes open so that she could see. "I AM KHRONA TENSEI, CHROMA." Tabitha was just one of Chroma's many forms -- the favored form being Tabitha, because of their God, Tymon's, history. "KARU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY? HAVE YOU FOUND YOUR PURPOSE YET?"
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 215
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

Karu's Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Life   Karu's Life EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:09 am

Karu flinched with awe at the suddenly magnificent light appearing in the pitch black darkness, that of which she had to avert her gaze from. The voice that boomed made her very soul quiver, as if with fear. Karu could not look directly at the glowing one, but could hear his booming voice and feel it up and down her spine. She said nothing as he spoke, but thought deeply on what he was saying.

Once it was revealed that the Spider Queen was now the daughter of the Creator, Karu grasped the situation a bit better about why he was saying that she was his daughter, as well.

Still, Karu remained silent, averting her gaze from the light. He was not lying to her, and the Spider Queen was subservient to him, thus making Karu such as well. He told of the other 'creations' he made and it gave her some retrospect on the situation that she was his daughter, as well. She figured out that all things he created were his children, including Karu. Finally, she could accept what he was saying without being defiant.

"But..." Karu finally said, speaking aloud more to herself than anyone, though they were all within earshot of each other, "... What am I supposed to DO? My power is only of destruction. All I know is destruction... And it is what I love to do." Though Karu was still finding herself, she still knew what she felt inside of her. "I was created to destroy, right?" she asked. "But, if everything that is here was created by you, wouldn't that mean that I am destroying parts of you?"

Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

Karu's Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Life   Karu's Life EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:21 am

Tabitha remained quiet as her Creator spoke, ready to do for him whatever was asked. She loved her father more than anyone, since out of the children of Khrona Tensei, she was the eldest. She remembered the times that she, as Chroma, would train with her father and spend time with him in the Pit of Havoc where they lived at the time. Her memories flooded back to her about her time as Chroma, and she floated out of his hands with her eyes rippling with rings surrounding the pupils. She returned to her more stately being, as she was when she was created, and addressed the creator as her father.

"I Will Take Care Of Her, Father," Tabitha said with a monotonous voice, as if in a trance. The pale gray head hovered over to Karu, suddenly becoming swathed in darkness once more, but this time in the form of a humanoid body and not as a spider. "Karu," Tabitha said to her, "You Must Relieve Yourself Of The Insanity. You Were Born Out Of Insanity And It Makes You Unclean. The Rest Of Us Have Been Purified And Reborn, And We Know This By The Mark Of The 'T' That Begins In All Of Our Names -- In The Image Of The Creator. You, Too, Need To Be Reborn Not As You Were, But Who You Are Without Insanity Within."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Karu's Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Life   Karu's Life EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:40 am

Tymon smiled, which appeared to be a light that was yet again a different shade than the light that was his body, matching his glowing eyes. "Ah, Yes, That's A Good Girl, Daddy's Dearest Heart." Tymon rubbed Tabitha's head affectionately and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Go Make Daddy Proud, Dearest."

Tymon then looked to Karu and said in a serious tone, "You Know That Your POWER Is To Destroy, But You Know Not Your PURPOSE To Destroy. Think About That As You Explore The Veritas." Tymon closed his eyes, sighing heavily. "I... Must Go. I Will Come To You In One Of My Lesser Forms, Which I Use To Manage The Fullness Of The Veritas, From The Dimension Down To The Planet. I Must Take Care Of Matters That You Do Not Know About."

It was almost time... Once again.

"Please Excuse Me, My Children. I Must Return To The Thirteenth Moon And Prepare For Its Fall."

With that said, Tymon suddenly flashed and all light that was in the area disappeared along with he, himself.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Karu's Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Life   Karu's Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Karu's Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: The Trunade; Black Sand Pirates (Tymon's Secret Organization) :: Absolute Zero (Zettai Reido) :: Sheol; Absolute Zero :: Hand of Chaos; the Sixth Hand of Emotion :: Sixth Arm of Tabrith :: Enigmatic Ruins; Realm of Lost Secrets :: Cryptic Sanctuary; Shrine of the Black Grimoire-
Jump to: