The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:46 pm

The Veritas opened up a large Dimension Gate over the waters. An astronomical light blue hand's outline could be seen for a brief moment before something as tiny as a person fell from out from the palm, laced to barely visible crystalline threads. The Dimension Gate closed and the hand was no longer seen, nor the threads, but the person -- a straight-haired blonde wearing a skintight black suit with many markings on them -- stood atop the water. She walked carefully toward the shore, a froggy look on her face as she observed who she walked toward. She hid behind a tree, giggling to herself lightly.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:56 pm

The Veritas watched the antics of the natives of Rainbow Bay and giggled to herself, wondering what they would do this time. She was well aware of what most of them thought about people of the Veritas, but she wanted to see how someone would react to the Veritas, herself -- well, the Veritas Planet, that is. The blonde haired envoy blinked a few times, poking her head playfully from the side of the tree, letting her long hair spill over to the side as she made a frog croak.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:09 pm

The Veritas giggled some more as the woman who made the frog noise -- a beautiful maiden -- puffed out her cheeks in a silly, frog-like fashion, which made another loud croak. Deflating her cheeks swiftly, she giggled again and hid behind the tree, completely out of sight. Frog noises could still be heard, however, coming from behind the tree... As well as more giggling.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:24 pm

The Veritas took the opportunity to answer the question that was asked by quickly saying from behind the tree, "It was me!" She popped out, taking one long stride out from behind the tree and out into the open, flipping her long hair as she did so. "Call me Shina. I'm uh, new here so I, uh, didn't want to interrupt whatever you guys were doing..." Shina shifted her eyes a bit, a large smile on her face. "But yeah, this place is pretty nice... I've heard... Things about it." The woman casually walked over to the table, swaying back and forth as she moved.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:36 pm

The Veritas' envoy, Shina, laughed at the question as well as the response from Pembakar, carrying on with her light swaying until she took a seat at the table. "Because I'm the reincarnation of a Frog Spirit!" She looked off to the side, muttering, "Actually, I'm just a doll, but my soul is that of an ancient Frog Spirit Sage woman. Geko." She had a habit of saying 'Geko' and 'Gero' when she spoke -- frog noises. "Anyway," Shina said as she spun around in her seat, now facing away from the two, "Aren't you wondering how I heard about this place at all? Or is that pretty common around here, too?" Shina picked up on the fact that this goblin was frightened, but that was probably just a cowardly nature. Shina lived in the swamps -- she saw it in reptiles often.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:19 pm

The Veritas' Shina spun around in her seat again and now faced toward Pembakar. "Oooh! Isn't that delightful, geko?" Sniffing the tea that was being brewed, Shina wooed with excitement. "Ahhh, at least you have some refinement and manners here. I was starting to think that there weren't any, from the reports I've gotten." Shina ran her fingers through her slick hair and flicked it. "I'll have some tea, but I'll lay off of the sweets. Thanks for the invitation to them, though, gekogekori!"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 7:42 pm

The Veritas had been observing the natural life of the Rainbow Bay with her envoy and doll form, Shina, the beautiful, blonde-haired woman who was known to make frog noises. She was accustomed to being outside, since she more or less lived in a swamp -- she lived anywhere she wanted, really. She came to the understanding that this enchanted table -- like her Father said -- was a common meeting place, and that she'd get to meet people there. Walking from out of the wilderness to the table, she sat down and closed her eyes... Then made a frog croak. "Geko."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 7:53 pm

The Veritas made Shina blink as she gazed at the creatures at the table. They weren't strange in the least to the eyes of the Veritas. Tinasanti had seen far stranger things living on the Veritas Planet, and even wilder things inside her father, the Veritas Universe. Tina was determined, however, to learn more about life on other planets and what their ecosystems and natives were like, since she spent most of her time tending to herself as Planet Veritas. That's what inclined her to say after she waved back at the orcish woman, "Greetings! I'm doing a survey of what life in other dimensions and on other planets and universes is like, so do you mind if I ask you all a few questions about Rainbow Bay?" Shina bat her eyes cutely, before making a cute ribbit.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 8:34 pm

The Veritas made a sad croaking noise with Shina, her eyes deeply saddened. "Gero... That makes me sad..." She sniffled. "Well, I guess you guys are lifeforms, so... Wherever you come from will do. I want to know about the different varieties of species and people and places that aren't just located in my dimension! Other universes are just so... Different!" Shina squealed with glee, saying, "Ah~! I just want to see them all~!"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 8:44 pm

The Veritas gasped happily with her Shina. "The Celestial Realm?! We have one of those! Tell me, what is yours like? There are like, a billion different Celestial Realms, and some are the same, but some are like, not. So I wanted to see if we matched realms!" Shina -- rather, Tina -- had priorities and qualities that were fit for a planet's interests, and so, even with her humanoid doll that she used to interact with normal folks, she was quite... Odd. "Oh, the world of Fae and supernaturals? Well, that's what we call it. We have one. It's named 'Mysteria'. My mother is a Fae. Hahaha." Shina was excited to hear about the other realms. "What are your humans like? Mine are pretty orderly."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 8:58 pm

The Veritas continued to speak excitedly with Shina, saying, "Part human?! That's really awesome! I'm a planet!" That's not really how one get's the conversation started at a party, but Tina's social skills weren't exactly as keen as her battle skills. "Anyway, yeah, you didn't tell me about your Celestial Realm! Ours is, naturally, called 'Celestia', but I'm sure it's very common. I think 'Heaven' is the standard name, and we've got one of those, too, but it's not quite the same as the Celestial Realm..." Shina drifted off. "Yeah, so, whatever. What about your ecosystems? Economies? Societies? Oh, I want to know EVERYTHING!" Shina clasped her hands together joyously.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:55 pm

The Veritas was studying the ecosystem of Rainbow Bay and trying to understand its lifeforms. She sent Shina to spend most of her time near the water, as that was where she was most comfortable. After spending most of the day thinking about how this world works, Shina heard someone approach the table. "Geko?" she croaked, hopping to her feet. "Geroro.. Maybe I can get some answers out of someone here now!" Her last inquisition went not so smoothly, so she thought she'd try again... But with a little less pep. Culture shock was a real thing. "Hello there, people," Shina said, letting her long blonde hair sway, "Are you natives to the Rainbow Bay?"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:09 pm

The Veritas was pleased, as shown by a radiant expression on Shina's gorgeous face. "Oh my! You are?! That's wonderful~!" She couldn't keep herself from being excited. "I'm Shina. I am the Veritas Planet's sentry form made for dealing with microcosmic matters on planets instead of macrocosmic events in my true form." She clasped her hands together, eyes sparkling. "I'm here to study the life and wonders of other worlds~! My Father said this place was pretty lovely, but he said to be wary of the civilians, since they scare easily, or something along those lines." Shina took a step closer, as if to inspect the rabbit man. "You don't... Think I'm scary or something, do you?" She looked to Azure. "Not adjusted to interdimensional beings?"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:31 pm

The Veritas laughed at the notion of being compared to a demon. "I'm not a demon, I'm a planet! A PLANET," she emphasized. "This is just my construct form that I made myself. My dolly." Shina spun around, letting her hair whip around her body when she came to a stop. "You like~?" She was surprised that Ramiel knew about Ty at all. "Oh, you know my Father's higher form? He must respect you, to reveal his true face. Usually he's in his lower forms to deal with beings on... Their level." She made a wry face, muttering, "We're not supposed to interfere with underdeveloped beings too much, and we know better..." But she shook the face off and smiled again. "Ah, well, I AM the Veritas! Well, the Planet, anyway. My Father is the Veritas Universe."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:42 pm

The Veritas had Shina puff out her cheeks, which expanded largely, like a frog, "Oh yeah? And what makes me so dangerous, huh? You're the one that looks like you're trying to hurt someone." Shina pointed decisively, declaring, "You're the dangerous one, Azure!" Shina then pointed to all the things in Rainbow Bay, saying, "Look around! All of this stuff, I have -- I AM -- back home. Wherever you live, I have one of those, too!" Shina waggled her finger. "Don't judge someone you've just met based on past experiences with others that aren't them." Still, Shina listened to Ramiel and sighed heavily. "Yes, my Father has tried making contact, but he's too extravagant. He's been scaring locals since he was a teenager." Shina rolled her eyes.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 pm

The Veritas rolled Shina's eyes, scoffing like the teenager she was, despite her actual age, "If I wanted to hurt you with manipulation, I would have done that by now, don'tcha think?" Shina tapped her foot. "And if I wanted to scare you, I'd show you what my true form looks like. I'm no 'softskin', as you say. I'm a PLANET. Like, the EARTH you walk on. This construct is just for communication and enjoyment of what is on the planet." Still, Shina sympathized with the kobold, since she did have a rough past. "You seem like you're friendly enough when you open up, so I won't count it against you to be so defensive. But being afraid of everything isn't the answer, either." Shina flipped her hair, waiting to see what the kobold's decision was.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 10:11 pm

The Veritas sympathized with the kobold, as she knew there were creatures on her planet that had suffered. The Veritas was a refuge, as well. "Well, I suppose if a strange being is kindly to her, she'll come around. I have to be able to do these things, being a planet, and all." It was Shina's duty to make life able to be lived, and that sometimes meant catering to special needs. She sat at the table, but crouched down like a frog, making a froggy face. "Yes. Pretty much here to learn about other beings and this world in general. The Veritas Dimension may have everything, but certain experiences only come from other dimensions... Other worlds." Shina paused. "I've picked up a few social skills that my Father dismisses for the sake of his individuality."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 10:24 pm

The Veritas looked down with Shina's eyes, then off to the side. "He's... Overwhelming. He doesn't know how to... Turn himself off. And even when he does, he gets unhappy because he's not expressing himself." Shina dropped down to her rear on the seat, then let her legs stretch out and touch the ground whilst she sat normally. "It's something he's got to do on his own... His power makes him intimidating, and he doesn't realize it nor like that people feel that way." Shina sighed, shrugging. "He's not just the Universe. He's the whole Dimension. And being that high up means not being able to... Come down easily." Shina smirked, giggling through cute croaks, "Fortunately, I'm more down to earth. Gekogekogekogeko~!" She paused. "... Cuz I'm a planet."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 10:34 pm

The Veritas smiled with Shina, nodding her head confidently. "I hope so! I haven't been spending my time looking after all the creatures that live on top of me and making them all naturally comfortable so that I can go around messing up other peoples' ecosystems! I just want to compare them to each other and see what I can do that might be... More efficient, if I'm not already doing that." Shina played with her long, blonde hair a bit at the tip, thinking. "One day, I hope I can show them my true form..." Shina knew that if they saw her face as Tina, they'd be scared to death to see an autonomous planetary woman gazing at them from space. "But if they can't handle my construct form, I doubt that seeing my true face will yield any fruitful results." She shrugged.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 10:49 pm

The Veritas nodded Shina's head. "Oho, the old 'sentient rubbish' bit. Yes, that's a tricky problem. In the Veritas, my Father uses one of his omniversal moons to suck in all of the garbage that comes in and sort it out with a hierarchy of government specifically made for that place. It's our Hell, and our trash bin, and it is sentient, and it isn't completely clean... But it isn't growing, either. The hierarchy keeps everything at LEAST from overflowing, but..." Shina looked around, then quietly said, "... We're also just too lazy to sort all that garbage out. The demons do a fine job, though. They seem to like our trash... Sometimes." Shina wasn't keen on that realm, since it was their Hell, but it was a necessary place to keep the rest of the Dimension clean.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:01 pm

The Veritas gave a knowledgeable "OH," when she understood that the trash wasn't alive, "You mean that there are things there living IN the trash and making MORE trash." That was a predicament, as well. "Well, in the Veritas, we make them sort it out in Hell. They are generally demons and sinners, and we put an automated slavemaster that rules over Hell to make sure they keep working to get rid of the trash if they make it. That's also our prison realm, so we keep criminals there, too, as punishment. My Father rules over that one with destruction and chaos, but is careful not to destroy people that are atoning or repenting. Sometimes we blow up demons to let off steam, I admit." She knew it probably all sounded terrible to Ramiel, but hey, it worked.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:13 pm

The Veritas might have given off the wrong impression about the realm and how they handled it. "Some demons are good and they do get out, or they live among the Veritas," Shina admitted, "But they are just prone to doing things that defy the laws of the Veritas. But if they survive, they certainly don't do it again." Shina didn't understand why they didn't just have a government over the trash that sorted it out, or use machines, like they also sometimes did, but it didn't matter. This dimension had its own way, and Tina was learning. "Any particular reason why you don't establish a trash-cleaning government system specifically made for the job?"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:21 pm

The Veritas could understand that the life of a being was more important than trash, but if it was causing problems, it was best to just overrule the one being. Then again, if it wasn't a big deal, there was no reason to make it one. "Well, if you're gonna keep her, then I guess you'll clean up after her," was the only thing that Shina could say about that. "She certainly won't live forever."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm

The Veritas could see that Ramiel was upset, feeling bad because of the difference in opinion. "Geko..." Shina croaked, "I didn't know that you all had such rough troubles. I don't know anything about you, really. Father is the one who is psychic and omniscient. My power is limited compared to his." Shina prod her fingers together innocently. "I'm glad that you all accept everyone who comes here. Maybe they will accept people from the Veritas one day, too." That seemed to be an underlying problem that they couldn't resolve. But, that's why Shina was here, after all.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:55 pm

The Veritas was ignorant on the Rainbow Bay and wasn't in any position to gather the information in any other way except direct conversation. She brought her legs up and held her ankles with her hands, leaning forward and backward some. "So, what is it that happened here, anyway? That's why I'm here -- to find out what happened with this place and about its people." Shina was getting some good information, despite it being a bit touchy.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next