The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 7:52 pm

Tomon Nomon. The flesh was grayed and seemed lifeless; hair black and dripping with some sort of dark ectoplasm whilst the body of the Flesh surged with a spiritual energy that gave the flesh form. This transformation that Tear went through changed him from a Spirit to a Flesh. "Uuuggghhhhh..." he groaned loudly, "... Not like this..."

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 8:09 pm

Tomon Nomon groaned again, moaning like the undead. "... The transformation..." he tried to say, his voice garbled and distorted, but becoming clearer as he spake, "... was incomplete." Hurriedly, the flesh that was oozing would make a move for the table, literally dripping with his own gray flesh like sludge. It poured over his feet like cement, and his body looked like it could collapse at any minute. "It Takes A Lot Of Energy To Maintain This Form..." Resting in the chair, Tomon sighed heavily and let his body attempt to restore Spiritual Energy so that his Flesh would bind itself to his Spirit, which was now Tear. "I'm Tomon now," he said, rolling his eyes at a second introduction, "When I get overwhelmed in my Spirit, I assume this form... But there wasn't enough... So..." Tomon oozed.

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Tomon Nomon slowly, but surely, sucked in his flesh back to a state of firmness when he sat down, sighing heavily as he regenerated. "Yeah," he finally said, rubbing his eyes, which seemed perpetually tired, "I'm fine. I'll be fine." He needed to explain a LOT to them and he was not trying to have to do that so soon. "So, I'm half-undead and my Spirit, Tear, keeps me from falling apart, because he's like, my Soul's Energy, to put it simply." As Tomon spoke, his voice became less warped and more audible. "If I transform from being overstimulated, I have to have enough energy to sustain THIS form or else I'll fall apart and take an unnecessary time to regenerate." It almost seemed like he was tired of talking. "So that's the gist..." he mumbled, "... But yeah, I appreciate the support.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 8:40 pm

Tomon Nomon moaned again. "Yeah, no offense... You're gorgeous and all, but coudja keep it down?" Using too much energy whilst he was regenerating would cause his body to become deformed or malformed, and he would have to adjust to it. "I need my body to be back to its full, solid state, but I need to replenish my Spiritual Energy first. The elements of nature help with that, as well as stimulation of my Soul, just as with Tear." At least he was speaking okay. Tomon turned his head to Yolinda. "No need to be so uptight; relax. Gorgeous over there is just saying what's on their minds. In a sec, I'm gonna show you how I can transform into something beautiful, as well..." Tomon winked at the dragoness. "You know, back in my day, I was known as the 'Black Dragon'..."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 8:51 pm

Tomon Nomon coughed up a lung, most literally, before slurping it back into his still regenerating body. "No, it means that I was renowned for having these giant continental black dragon wings that I used to fight my opponents with, and they were my impenetrable defense for my frail body..." Out of literally nowhere, sprouting from the sludge from the shoulderblades were two ENORMOUS black dragon wings... but, like the jet black hair of Tomon, they oozed and dripped because of his lack of full composition of himself. Quickly, he retracted them into a jacket that he donned around himself in the old days, just like he used to in his office... "I'll be intact soon enough." Still, he winked at Allie again and blew her a kiss. "I'm a mess, I know, but I clean up nice."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 9:28 pm

Tomon Nomon laughed, "Well I'll wait until I'm a full living flesh again. I'm only half-undead until my Spirit recharges me. Then I'm a WHOLE living being." Tomon's body contorted itself by the skin for a little while before snapping back into place appropriately, his hair no longer oozing but slightly covering a single eye so that the shadow made it unable to be seen. "Maybe if I eat something..." He outstretched his grayed hand for a piece of fruit, knowing the nutrition would do his body well. "Gotta eat right, too... Having a Flesh is hard work to take care of..." Even though Tear was a human with a flesh, he changed into a Spirit that was meant to power this flesh -- Tomon. And Tomon would turn back into Tear should his Body fail him, and thus return to being a Spirit.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 9:50 pm

Tomon Nomon admired the wings of the chimera sisters, still fixated on Allie, however, since Tomon's DNA was genetically infused with a dragon's when he was made into an experimental superhuman. "Loving your leather," Tomon noted, taking a bite out of a green apple. "Hope you like mine, too, when they aren't all dirty." Tomon was coming along nicely, actually. His feet formulated last, becoming beautiful legs that were covered by the darkness of his dragon wings that outstretched from his back and wrapped around his body like clothing. It became skin-tight, and Tomon was finally clothed -- in all black, mind you. His clothes looked sleek and clean, from his shirt to his boots. "Theeeere we go..." Tomon said, now able to feel his completion. "... Should be any minute now." He quirked a brow. "However, in the meantime, Allie... You're pretty cute. Fuck with me."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 10:12 pm

Tomon Nomon groaned, but this time in frustration for the situation and not his own lack of composure. "Annnd, this is why Tear always wants to be so composed..." He looked himself up and down, finding his body to be nice and tight; firm and fit, as it was supposed to be. "So I don't decompose..." Now, Tomon, as a living being, was very attractive; handsome face, silky velvet black hair, an athletic body with a very defined form as well as a rippled abdomen. His skin-tight suit only enhanced the vision of his body, whilst his black dragon wings expanded to a moderate size for the area, kicking up a powerful wind as they did so. "Yeah, I'm forward. I'm interested in ya. Well, one of ya. But I don't mind your sisters." Tomon licked his lips a bit and blew another kiss. "But don't think I'm not paying attention to all three of ya," he said with a sharp eye.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 01, 2019 7:33 pm

Tomon Nomon scoffed a bit, knowing in his Spirit he was very effeminate, but just didn't have enough energy to be that way at the moment. "Heh, well you've come to the right place, either way, because I'm actually more effeminate than you think..." He bat his eyes profusely at her, glitter coming from out of them -- that was the Tear inside him. "Tear is the one you would like. He's always effeminate. Me? I'm just too tired to be all giddy and girly, like I WOULD be if I had the energy..." It was just that simple. Tomon was too tired. Not enough Spirit Energy from Tear. "But..." he said with a sly look on his face, "... I can regain my energy from things that make me happy." He puckered his lips, blowing one more kiss. "And as I said as Tear, YOU make me happy, beautiful."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 01, 2019 7:49 pm

Tomon Nomon knew that he was talking to a single being and yet also three different entities at once, which is what made Tear so enraptured the first time when seeing their Souls. They worked together and shared the body instead of fought -- though, surely, fights broke out at times -- and Tomon was fascinated by their singular form. "Thanks, sweetie~..." he said in regards to the compliment. "Hey, my special powers allow me to control material makeup, like my DNA. I can have three heads, if I wanted, all bearing different parts of my soul." Naturally, that would take up a LOT of energy from an already drained Tomon, but he wanted to show a bit of what he could do. Though, before he freaked anyone out, he regarded the other lady that appeared, saying, "Hi there. Name's Tomon."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Tomon Nomon kept his focus on the Chimera Sisters that were before him at the table and finished flirting. "Nah, but you're gorgeous. I want to just play with you."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Tomon Nomon, a half-undead corpse which was melting to bits. The sludge that was its body was noxious, and the body was found with flesh melting from the bones. "Oh crap..." it said. "I need more energy." The body had been in the same spot for days prior, which was why the decay of the skin was occurring, though not why it was turning into sludge instead of rotting away. "Or else I'll take on 'THAT' form again..."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 1:41 pm

Tomon Nomon looked over to Stately without moving his head, then said with relief, "Oh, It's You," as if he knew Stately from somewhere. "Remember Overlord Tensei?" Tomon mumbled, his mouth getting caught up with his melting mouth, "I'm The Weakened Version Of Him." Gasping for air at his next breath, Tomon closed his eyes and looked as if he were about to die -- grayed skin; sunken eyes. "I Need Energy..." he said weakly, hoping Stately knew what it would mean. "Anything Will Do."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 2:03 pm

Tomon Nomon took the knife to the head and absorbed the damage with his sludge as a shock absorber. "Ouch," he said in a melancholy, monotonous tone as his friend tested the limits of Tomon's capacity to live. "It Still HURTS Me, But It Doesn't KILL Me." The knife would slide down with the sludge, having not hit the skull at all. "It Feels Like A Pinch." Nulled and dulled senses from being half-undead made it that way. "Fire Could Work," Tomon said. "My Body Is Made To Absorb Anything For Fuel, And I Haven't Absorbed Any Energy In Days." He didn't want to disturb the locals too much.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Tomon Nomon's body regenerated from sludge to a more humanoid form, allowing him to move a bit instead of remain stationary and melt away. "Ah!" Tomon cried, leaping out to help Stately very quickly using all of the energy given to him from the fire spell.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Tomon Nomon grasped Stately in his arms and coddled him. "It's Okay," Tomon said, "I'm Still Who I Was, Just In A Weaker State," he repeated. "The Fire Has Given Me The Strength To Help You," Tomon said to the bat, "And Also, I'm Still Psychic." That hadn't changed about Overlord Tensei, even when he was just Tomon, the Vessel.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 5:42 pm

Tomon Nomon pet Stately with his gray, grisly hand, of which was both solid and stable in its solidity. "Don't Worry, I'm Still The Same Person." However, after petting Stately once, Tomon was drained of his energy. "Dammit," he cursed. "Need More Energy," the living undead one said.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 6:23 pm

Tomon Nomon sighed heavily. "It takes a lot of energy to power my Spirit," he said. "Without that much energy being powered at all times, I return to weaker states of being, this one being the one where I am skin and bones." Granted, Tomon had special powers that allowed him to alter his cellular structure and material makeup, but he still required energy to utilize those abilities. "I Need Perpetual Energy," he spake, voice bellowing through the hollows of the field. "Otherwise..." He looked at himself, and saw his jet black hair ooze liquid of the same color, meaning Tomon was streaming again. "This Place Has Me Restricted," Tomon said. "I Cannot Reach My Full Power Here Immediately."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Tomon Nomon had something from his home world that did something like that, but it was a sacred object and not meant to be toyed with so haphazardly. "Elements..." Tomon said weakly, not wanting to use up too much energy speaking. Large, pitch black dragon wings sprouted from his back and covered his body like a robe, leaving him clothed in his dragon wings. Using Anatomia -- the ability to manipulate the cellular structure and material makeup -- Tomon was able to cause his gigantic black dragon wings to wrap around him and form clothing, whilst also sprouting off into a second pair of dragon wings that loomed over him like an umbrella. He was getting energy from somewhere, now, to be able to do all of this. It was from nature, itself, since they were outside.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 7:17 pm

Tomon Nomon sighed heavily, lowering his head. "Every Time I Move." The dragon wings were just a display, but they were oozing with a strange substance that was like liquid. "I can use something like Photosynthesis with my Absorption technique to gather energy from the Sun..." Tomon breathed heavily, heaving a bit. "I need to use the elements of nature to have my body move; wind, water, fire and earth at the very least." Tomon could use any other energy as power as well, but the primary elements were of Nature, itself, so he could utilize that immediately. "As Long As I Rest And Have A Fuel Source, I Should Be Fine."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:09 pm

Tomon Nomon laughed a little bit. "Because the locals here would get angry with me." It was a sad truth about this place, but displaying too much power ended in something going awry with the moods of most people who frequented this land. "They are a timid bunch seemingly scarred by someone who was able to use great power," Tomon said, petting Stately slightly, letting the Sun be his energy source and absorbing it through his wings, "So they shun me for expressing myself." A hard truth.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Tomon Nomon was relieved to hear this and found solace in both Stately and his statement. "Thank You, Friend," Tomon said, fluttering his gigantic wings a bit and picking up a large wind for a moment or two. "I Really Need To Hear That." Tomon needed to find a new way to show them that they weren't in danger. "Do You Have Any Ideas On How To Counteract That, Stately?" Perhaps the wise bat would have more words of solace for Tomon.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 9:31 pm

Tomon Nomon sat in the sun regenerating using his enormous dragon wings as both an umbrella and a means of photosynthesis. He had recovered quite a bit after being left to the elements and allowing nature to heal him, but also because of the assistance of other people like friends and just general interaction. Tomon was happy with his day. "Ahh..." he sighed with relief, slumping down in his chair and this time not melting, "What a day." His body was wrapped in leather from the neck down, with coattails made of the tips of the dragon wings that both clothed him and sprouted from his back. Tomon was no longer a naked, melting half-undead experimental superhuman and now just a tired, recuperating superhuman. "Wonder where those Chimera Sisters went..?"

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 9:43 pm

Tomon Nomon turned his head, giving a sharp-toothed smirk. "Sounds like someone had fun last night," Tomon said. "I was busy almost rotting away. Then the sun came out and I started using my dragon wings for photosynthesis." He sat under his own shade, forming a throne for himself out of his own wings, for he had several sets that could spawn or be retracted. "But, as we can see, I'm getting better," Tomon said to the Chimera Sisters, looking them up and down. "Hey hottie," he said to Allie, "Looks like you're in control now. Maybe that means we can make some decisions together concerning the two of us...?" Tomon made a kissy face at Allie, but also acknowledged the other heads. Hello Annie and Amy. Don't mind me flirting with your sister."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon May 06, 2019 9:52 pm

Tomon Nomon scoffed, horns suddenly sprouting from his head like those of a dragon. "You wanna butt heads about it, or you wanna take it as a compliment, dragoness?" Being genetically merged with a dragon during the superhuman experiments gave Tomon many draconic qualities that he could show or hide at any given time -- usually the signature giant black dragon wings. "I like the sound of flirting with all of you," Tomon said to Amy, "But Dragons have a certain call to recognize... As all beings do." Though, Tomon was more human than dragon. Still... "I like parts of each of you. You'r gorgeous as a whole and separately. I told you," he cooed. But then, Tomon noticed someone else in the vicinity, and he became more conservative with his words. "Hello," he said. "The name's Tomon."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next