The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

Rainbow Bay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tomon Nomon. The flesh was grayed and seemed lifeless; hair black and dripping with some sort of dark ectoplasm whilst the body of the Flesh surged with a spiritual energy that gave the flesh form. This transformation that Tear went through changed him from a Spirit to a Flesh. "Uuuggghhhhh..." he groaned loudly, "... Not like this..."

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 9:52 pm

Tomon Nomon scoffed, horns suddenly sprouting from his head like those of a dragon. "You wanna butt heads about it, or you wanna take it as a compliment, dragoness?" Being genetically merged with a dragon during the superhuman experiments gave Tomon many draconic qualities that he could show or hide at any given time -- usually the signature giant black dragon wings. "I like the sound of flirting with all of you," Tomon said to Amy, "But Dragons have a certain call to recognize... As all beings do." Though, Tomon was more human than dragon. Still... "I like parts of each of you. You'r gorgeous as a whole and separately. I told you," he cooed. But then, Tomon noticed someone else in the vicinity, and he became more conservative with his words. "Hello," he said. "The name's Tomon."
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 10:07 pm

Tomon Nomon snickered to himself. "Then I must be making progress with you, yeah?" Tomon said with a wink to Allie. Then he thought that perhaps he should flirt with the other sisters. They were attractive as well, and like he said, as a whole, they were gorgeous. "And you are pretty sexy. So I don't see why people wouldn't make passes at you." Tomon chuckled, raising himself up and curling his wings around his shoulders. He eyed the other being that was within his vicinity and noticed from his demeanor that he seemed a bit meek. "Uh, so who are you, Naga?" Tomon was psychic and could perceive souls, so he could get information psychically or spiritually, but it was invasive. The physical interaction made all the difference.

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 10:21 pm

Tomon Nomon quirked a brow precariously, wondering what the Chimera Sisters thought of him. "Is that what you think I'm about?" He nearly took offense. Without much head motion he turned to look at the newly introduced Esskar, nodding his head in acknowledgement without moving too much else. "Nice to meet your acquaintance," Tomon said politely. He noticed that the sun was going down, which meant his photosynthesis would have to be put on pause. He had enough energy to last him through the night. "Don't think the worst of me," he said to the Chimera Sisters, "I like to flirt with people I find attractive. Don't you?"

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 10:30 pm

Tomon Nomon became more interested in the Chimera sisters as they spoke, understanding now how to interact with them better. "Well, hot damn," Tomon said with a smirk on his face, "The all of us will get along juuuust peachy, then." Tomon loved a good tease, and to be a tease, himself, secretly. "But I cannot help which of you I'm most attracted to," he had to admit truthfully. "Even if one of you could have a nice time with me in the bedroom." He winked at Amy this time, letting her know that he was ready anytime. As for the naga, Tomon turned his head to meet his eye when he approached the table, saying, "The food here is delicious. I would definitely recommend some."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 10:49 pm

Tomon Nomon chuckled dryly, almost like he were tired, or something. "Yep. Good food makes a healthy body." He took some fruit from the table and began to eat; the choice, cherries. When Tomon ate them, he tied the stems into a knot with his tongue and showed them to the Chimera Sisters, suggestively raising his eyebrows at them. "You want some more...?" Tomon muttered in the midst of tying a cherry knot, nonchalantly making a pass at them. "... I mean, I definitely wouldn't mind having my way with you. I can do a lot with my body." Anatomia was a powerful ability that gave Tomon control over cells, DNA and matter as primary variables, meaning he, himself, could shapeshift, like his lesser forms could. "I'm part shapeshifter," he said flat out. "Does that score any points, ladies, or...?"

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Tomon Nomon shrugged his shoulders. "I've got no complaints, guy." Tomon was enjoying the company of all of them. "You seem pretty chill to me, so I'm not seeing any problems nor why you would think you are one, pal." Tomon shrugged again, waving his hands passively in the air as if to dismiss the thought. "I'm just having a little fun with my new friend...s." He chuckled a bit once again, sliding his hand through his jet black hair and rolling it from over his covered eye, only for all of it to spill right back over it and cover a single eye once again. "Don't you find flirting fun, Chimera Sisters, or am I boring you with my lame lines? Hahahaha." He could joke about himself flirting, but ultimately, he just liked to have the interaction with someone open to it.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 7:37 pm

Tomon Nomon sat on a pitch black throne in his leather garb all adorned all over his body from the neck down. The composition of his form was stabilized well and now the stages of harmonization with the elements was in effect. Already Earth, Fire and Wind were elements that were being used to keep the Vessel moving, but it needed Water to complete the four basic elements. "Okay..." Tomon said with a sigh, "Let's get the Water Element--" He paused, noticing another. "Um. Hello," Tomon said. "I'm Tomon. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Tomon Nomon nodded his head, which was the only thing not covered in leather garb. Yet his face was covered by his long, black hair, which drooped to one side to cover only one of his sanguine eyes. "Why, yes it is...!" Tomon stated, crossing a leg over the other, extending his gigantic black dragon wings into the water behind him whilst still remaining on what looked like a throne of black skin or hide.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Tomon Nomon laughed heartily at the remark from Jervais, crossing his arms now and smiling smugly, "I AM a Lord of Darkness." His name was so deep down in the darkness, he had to use other aliases to keep track of what was going on in the darkness. "The Black Dragon is what they used to call me; Count Khrona Tensei, Vampire Overlord." At this very moment, he was absorbing elemental energy for the sake of keeping himself alive. "Part of an expertiment to create a superhuman taken to the thirteenth level," he went on to say, sighing heavily. "Mass reproduction of the originator of the DNA leads to me as an experimental half-undead dragon mutant." Tomon shrugged, his wings wavering in the water. "I wasn't always like this..."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 8:21 pm

Tomon Nomon's sad, cruel, terrible tale that was twisted between two different tales would be put on pause for the time being because of how much he began to well up in his Spirit about the experimentation done on him. He felt choked up for a moment, but contained all of it and used it to harness the Water Element through his dragon wings. They would become aqueous, translucent and wet, but still in tangible dragon wing form. He was silent for a while -- a long while, it would seem -- but eventually came to and began to focus on the others. "I've Got Things That Keep Me Together," Tomon said with an ominously echoing voice, his eyes glowing brightly. "I Can Show You Greater Things..."

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Tomon Nomon's eyes dilated. "Yes..." he said in a tone that seemed restrained, "He... Is..." The doctor. The one who did this. "But..." Tomon went on, the elements coming together around him as he spake, "I Did This To Myself..." The one Khrona Tensei originator that Tomon the Thirteenth was the Vessel of was an experimental body that Khrona Tensei used to give himself to contain himself. The elements all swirled together and spiraled around his head as he came to terms with his memories of both being experimented on by a scientist and also being experimented on by himself and the cross-fused memories caused the energy around Tomon to concentrate around his head -- which became like a Pumpkin in shape, only aethereal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2