The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Release The Titans; Titanomachy

Go down 
+5
Valparaiso Denizens
Otherworlders
Insangels
Saphira
The Ungods
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Ungods

The Ungods

Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 5:16 am

First topic message reminder :

='The Assault'=
Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Releas13
-Release The Titans-

The Titans that were released from Tartarus, a portion of the Lawless Land that served as an 'Out Of Bounds' territory, had come to exact their will upon the Lawless Land of Valparaiso as Lawless Gods. One of them, a primordial Titan known as Coeus, who was a personification of Intelligence as a God, had come to invade Champion -- a well-known Fight Club based in Valparaiso whose founder is the Forgotten Hero, Koudo. The titanic-headed Titan would face off here for control over Champion, seizing its property and profit for itself and assuming ruling power over it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 1:28 pm

='Phantoms'=
Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Appear11
"Lawless :: Setting : Metal ; Information - Transliterate."
-Appearance-

As previously stated, the Phantoms were already on the job in secret, as they worked best. Between them, in this short time, they'd already taken on different appearances amongst all of the groups, and also retained their own appearance as the faction that had come in for support. Having being taught in the ways of illusory movement, they made it seem like they were few on the foreground, in order to draw attention on purpose, and allow those of them in the shadows to work more effectively -- as well as those of them who were now blended amongst each of the other parties involved: Otherworlders, Lawless Ones, and even Insangels, if possible.

They were completely coordinated in everything that they did, but it looked like a bunch of chaos simply because there were too many layers of them acting at once, alongside whomever was already in action as they appeared. That only made the discord look worse, but in actuality, they were the ones ordering everything quietly in secret or in disguise. None would be able to tell the difference at all, because they blended in so well with the mess, but by retaining independent missions and not trying to coordinate, that is how they fell into order via that independence as a system. This is what kept them together and made the task complete.

Even so, it was also well-within calculations that they would need to also appear to be discordant, as to prevent anyone -- most ANYONE -- from being able to completely follow their discordant order in depths. Therefore, another layer of them covered the others in between layers by doing completely misleading, random, or off-subject things so that it was thereby virtually impossible to tell order from disorder, even when assessing anyone who was at all orderly amongst the crowd. It was unclear how many in number the Phantoms were, but that was likely also part of their camouflage.

Clearly, both The Phantom and his daughter, Chroma, had taught them well -- they were elites, and always had been, since their very inception. They didn't come out or move for just any reason, but once they did... The mission was complete, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Insangels

Insangels

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 1:37 pm

The Insangels were the first to be tipped off to the matters at hand, since Saphira and Chroma were communicating, and so too were their respective subordinates, consisting of Insangels and Phantoms respectively. Though brief, it was enough to get the Insangels on board and involved, and, under their command from their mistress, they would proceed to 'Launch The Assault', as she so stated.

Yet, it seemed like when she called for such an operation, much more than what she planned started to occur. Some of the senior Insangels that were in the know due to the bond with Saphira would quickly tell her, with great urgency, "Madam! When you called to 'Launch The Assault', it triggered something! There's a lot more going on here than we thought..." The Insangel turned to Chroma, processing her as much as possible. "This was our backup, I take it? Is that what happened when you said that? You had more subordinates?" Obviously, the Insangels wouldn't have the full story, but they would be attuned with the Veritas' shift...

The Assault was indeed launched, and it was waaaaay off-planet somewhere. It gave a foreboding feeling to them, mostly because of Chroma's sudden appearance and the works of the Phantoms immediately after Saphira called for it. The Veritas was truly terrifying in some mysterious ways. But it didn't matter, because Insangels were natives to this land by birthright, as the Tensei were, and so it was their homeland, too, despite their origins being... Extremely convoluted and pretty individually independent of each other and the Veritas in most instances. But they still originated here, so. Yeah.

Insangel; The Insangel is one third angel, one third demon and one third mortal being, though usually human. It is the concept of an angel succumbing to Earthly things, but not losing divinity. Through fusing with an earthly being, it becomes merged with also the demons that Earthly things possess. It becomes a mix of all 3 and becomes completely insane, thus becoming the Insangel.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 1:44 pm

As events unfolded as they did, some Otherworlders were able to catch wind of a few things, though not everything. Whatever the purple-haired girl had done, it triggered something elsewhere, or called for backup from the outside, and things were starting to get heavy as reinforcements were showing up using different sorts of stealthy powers. Though the Otherworlders tended to be strong alone and working independently and not in groups, they still had a bit of discord sown between them once the Phantoms started mixing in. Some had sensory powers and could at least be able to keep their wits about them, but others of them were overly cautious because they didn't know what the Phantoms wanted or what they were doing.

Combined with how some actual Otherworlders were already sided with the Veritas and not the Titan or working independently, that meant that there was an extra layer of confusion and suspicion that those who had to worry had to worry about now. Their paranoia easily got the best of them amongst other powerhouses, and some of them cracked quickly, firing off whatever powers they could and whomever in order to escape. They didn't care about this any longer -- they wanted their lives.

Others still decided they'd stick with the bad guys, because the Titan was a Titan, and automatically assumed he was the strongest of the forces here, even in spite of greater numbers. So they fell in with Coeus and the Valparaiso Denizens that were working under him. But those who sided with the Veritas fell into their factions, and kept alert in order to ensure they didn't get in the way or out of hand, and kept a watchful third-party eye on the situation, in case anyone on their side needed assistance.
Back to top Go down
The Ungods

The Ungods

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 1:58 pm

='The Titans'=
Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Suppor10
-Support-

Things were becoming more and more unexpected, and Coeus was becoming overwhelmed with its necessity to think about the scenario. As more and more variables poured in, more and more needed to be accounted for, and the intellect of Coeus would go into overdrive. Now, whereas it may have also been very strenuous on the creature, this state did indeed still make it more powerful, and it would make use of greater strength with ease as a Titan. "Clever Sneaky Brat..." it commended Saphira, left ignorant of her true connection to the Veritas, but now having to bear witness, "... That Was A Bold Move. I Can Respect Your Intellect, As Well, Though Desperately Futile Against Me. Especially Now That I Have..." The Otherworlders that came forwardly to Coeus' side would be with the Valparaiso Denizens now, all under the Titan. "... More Units On My Side."

This was nothing new to Coeus. Even back then, being the Titan of Intelligence -- which basically meant being a Primordial God Of Intellect, itself -- he was already in command of plenty of his brethren and also his children. Likely the absolute smartest of them all, there was simply no way that he wasn't pulling someone's strings, if not everyone's, at some point. Yet he did know that what the girl was attempting to do was similar to what came to be his downfall amongst the war with the Titans back then. That meant that this one was actually a threat.

"... I Will Admit That You've Played Well Thus Far," Coeus would commend with a strain, mind still working overtime, "But I Think You Fail To Realize The True Nature Of My Coming, Or The Scale Of Which I Am Prepared To Take This In Order To Defeat You And Prove My Superior Intellect Against You." Now that he was forced to think beyond just this tiny area, and expand out into the greater Lawless Land, Coeus was going to escalate the battle between them to something war-sized. "It Isn't A Difficult Task To Get A Lesser Intelligence To Fight For You. Perhaps You Should Have Considered That Before You Challenged Me So Boldly Instead Of Prostrating Before A Superior Mind Of Olde." Coeus laughed to himself, beckoning to the exit.

"Occupy Them, Minions," Coeus commanded, "As I See To My Kin And What They've Been Up To In Their Areas." Leaving on that foreshadowing note with all such intent to lure Saphira and hers to where he was going, the Titan would seek out the next Titan that was nearby in the Lawless Land... Because all of them had been released from Tartarus just a short time ago. Not just the single Titan they faced here. Surely, this battle was not in Saphira's favor, and her pursuit of Coeus spelled doom for her armies.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 4:02 am

='The Assault'=
Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Triere10
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : Dark ; Obstacle."
-Triere-

Just when Coeus thought that Saphira was formidable on her own as she was, her Seventh Restriction Form -- Triere Tensei -- would link back up with Saphira to speak to her again through their connection, and to command her body. "Good Shit," Triere commended, "But Disengage The Enemy -- Don't Take Any Of Them On. Send In Support Troops To Handle Them And Head Straight For The Targets. They've Congregated At The 'Colosstadium' Outside Of Town. Get There. The Assault Is Already Active And Prepped For Support -- You're Covered." As the Insangel insisted, Saphira did trigger something greater than herself when called 'Launch The Assault'. And so, the cavalry was here -- Triere Tensei, strategist extraordinaire, head of The Assault, to come outmatch the Titans in the name of the Veritas.

"This Bastard Obviously Didn't Take Me Seriously," Triere said smugly, "Because He Didn't Look At My True Power, So He Can't Know What To Expect, Or To Calculate Around. He Only Knows What My First Restriction's Power Is." So obviously, she was about to get the jump on the Titan for being so arrogant, right from the getgo, with no way for him to take it back. "Checkmate," she called confidently, snickering. "Mobilize Mechanica, Chroma."
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 4:10 am

Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Mobili10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Water ~ Aquarius."
-Mobilize Mechanica-

"I Thought You'd Never Ask, Sis~!" Though, technically, she wasn't asking. "Good Of You To Show Your True Face~! Though, I Guess I'm One To Talk, Right? I'm Never This Version Of Myself Anymore." Giggling softly, Chroma would chiefly give order to the Mechanica to begin their part in the operation, and for the Phantoms to fan out in their respective activities. "Let My Operatives Handle This One. You Go On Ahead And I'll Meetcha Later. This Is Your Battle, Isn't It, Little Sister~?" Chroma couldn't care less either way; she was just doing her job and having a bit of fun... As well as accomplishing her own goals, which was the real ulterior motive behind all she did.
Back to top Go down
Phantoms

Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 7:37 am

Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Phanto10
"Jack Of Diamonds :: Potential Formation : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Lawless * The Resurrection."
-Phantoms-

Ever-coordinated, the Phantoms would do as they were commanded by their leader and fan out, not breaking their actions or their meld. They would migrate all about the Lawless Land in secret.
Back to top Go down
Insangels

Insangels

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 9:59 am

It astounded the Insangels how events were playing out, especially because they saw for themselves the First Insangel herself -- the legendary Triere Tensei. Some of them never met her, and others never thought they'd see her again. But, lo and behold, she made an appearance before her people, of whom she was Progenitor of. She was like a Goddess to all Insangels, being the first of their kind, and lived up to her reputation for sure. Any Insangel anywhere would know the story of the First Insangel, if they were educated.

So, in all such zeal, every Insangel that was present would take to raucous overjoyed behavior, which inspired them in their fighting spirits. They continued to protect the hot spot from the Otherworlders and Valparaiso Denizens that were still there, leaving Triere and Chroma untouched. This was their duty to their Goddess, Triere. They would do her will and her bidding as she commanded.

Insangel; The Insangel is one third angel, one third demon and one third mortal being, though usually human. It is the concept of an angel succumbing to Earthly things, but not losing divinity. Through fusing with an earthly being, it becomes merged with also the demons that Earthly things possess. It becomes a mix of all 3 and becomes completely insane, thus becoming the Insangel.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 10:05 am

Since the Otherworlders that were already sided with the Veritas were in the loop about what their plans were, they knew that this was the most advantageous time to take third-party action for their cause. Not every Otherworlder hated the Veritas or was belligerent to it, though primary focus tended to be on those who did -- for obvious reason. But, there still were powerful Otherworlders among the Watchers that did interact with the Veritas from time to time, or whom the Veritas have made the acquaintanceship of in some way. Now, those that were presently watching at the time could act in their favor, and hopefully strengthen bonds for the future. For, as stated, not every Otherworlder hated the Veritas.

Yet, those that did, or simply did not care, had already sided with the Titans and the Lawless Ones, and would do as they were instructed. Obstructed by the Insangels and whichever Otherworlders were on their side, it proved difficult to permeate their defenses even a little. It didn't help that the Phantoms were still about. In fact, it was a little overwhelming, even for the powerful Otherworlders. Some of them started to panic, realizing quickly that they'd made a mistake, and feared for their lives. Though others still held fast, having faith in the Titan, which they believed superior a being.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 10:09 am

Also realizing that this was a futile situation were the Valparaiso Denizens, who, once Coeus was gone, showed no obligation to show their allegiance to him, since he couldn't see them anymore. "You got this, don'tcha, guys?" they'd ask sarcastically as they chuckled and disappeared into the darkness to congregate amongst their own people about the Lawless Land for personal reasons. They'd just tell Coeus that they did the job and survived. He'd be none the wiser, as preoccupied as he was. Thus leaving the Otherworlders to be dealt with alone by the Tensei.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 10:57 am

Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Grand_10
"Field :: Position : Knight ; Offense - Stealth (Ninja) ~ Assassination."
-Grand Cross-

"Motherfuckin' Gold," Triere chiefly scoffed with the most smug tone and smirk, "Time To Fuck Shit Up!" She was starting to sound like her father. Not to her own dismay, as when she was younger, however. In fact, she was starting to look more like him, too... Her burning red eyes, aflame with a light that looked something like malice and passion and pleasure burned into one, held searing focus on her goal, and her attitude spoke volumes about her confidence that these Titans had been put in their place already as it was. "I'm Outtie, Tabi. You Keep Up The Good Work On The Front. I'll Let Saphira Join You. But I've Gotta Man The Battle Stations Again. Make Sure You Keep Saphira Close, Kay?" Triere opened an Ice Portal, breaking the Ice Seal so that she could pass back to The Assault cockpit, where she needed to be to orchestrate what had just been set up flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 2:51 pm

Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Grand_10
"Field :: Position : Knight ; Offense - Fire ~ Gigaflare * Nine Of Diamonds = Virtual Formation."
-Grand Tabritha-

"Easy, Sis..." Chroma responded as she found a clearing to escape into, herself. "I'll Just Leave This Up To The Argus Card System... Nyeeheeheehee...~!" Chroma herself would transmute her soul through the Argus Card System, and would have it transmit her where she needed to be -- where the highest concentration of The Phantom was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release The Titans; Titanomachy   Release The Titans; Titanomachy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Release The Titans; Titanomachy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2