The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath

Go down 
+3
Hecatonkaerei
The Veritas
The Tyranophant
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath   Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Aight time to back dat ass up." Ty enjoyed speaking in the natural African-American Dialect very often and casually, and it was a rather mellow and chilled out language, so it was nice to use leisurely in his own Home World. It seemed like Fat Chocobo wanted to commit to some relations, and Tycoon Ty-kun was not opposed to some Business Deals. "If It So Pleases Thee, Fat Chocobo." He would leave the honors to him. It wasn't everyday that the Great Phoenix graced anyone's presence, in ANY of his numerous forms. Only when the Light came out was the original Birdman supposed to come from the Night into the Day again, for All to see him and his great Wings spread like an angel's.

Ty couldn't stay, though, because he had things to do involving other means of duty in the Veritas. The time had come to insert all Thirteen into the Spines for Assortment. If he had this right, then all 13 Manifestations of his beloved would appear all at once and all go to their respective 13 Manifestations of Ty himself, which he made purposefully for those things to occur. In that, however, his duty was to thereby go around and get himself together or something real quick. "Uh... Tina, s'il vous plait?~" The best way for this to work was to have his own World teach him her Rules through him actually going through all of it with her. So, it would be like playing with all of his daughters all at once and have the Veritas firmly rooted in the ground at the base. "Tell Daddy when he's clear for takeoff, dearest." She seemed to have been busy all day with something, and he hoped that she wasn't troubled. A Day to a Planet is entirely different time from a Day to the Populace of the Planet. The People were only as good as their Planet, whose Days were of the rotation of the Solar System and not simply Orbit of the Sun.  Hopefully, she wasn't too tied up where a Day would end up being two or three days. "Daddy is also on the clock, love, so make sure to remember this very crucial matter."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grand Duchess Tenrei
Tsuki, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath   Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:56 pm

--- Minor Time Skip ---

By the time it was safe for Fat Chocobo to enter the Veritas, which was being attacked at the same time as the Final Fantasy Universe, it was free of the grasp of Orochi and the invaders from the Otherworlds, and was currently in a state of peace and safety. This made it safe for any beings seeking or needing refuge, such as Fat Chocobo, himself. "I see the Angels," Tenrei said, having learned to see Angels thanks to her husband's guidance over the years, "We should be able to make a soft landing right there and be able to continue on from here." Tenrei would hover down to the location where the Angels were located and marking the Sacred Land for Tenrei and Fat Chocobo to land, sectioned off from the normal land of the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath   Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Fat Chocobo continued to follow behind Tenrei through the portal from his own universe and fell right into her own, tumbling into the Veritas and landing on his large, plush, cushiony rear with a bit of a jolly bounce right in the center of the angels marking off the location for landing. "That was close," he said, looking around and observing the Veritas. "My! Your world is beautiful!" There was crystal everywhere and the entire realm seemed to be very well kept. "It seems like you may not really need anything from me that could do you any benefit! You're already doing so well!" He laughed to himself, merely making an old person's humor. "I would like to know more about you all and your world and what exactly is going on here. I was not aware that what was happening to my world was also happening to yours."
Back to top Go down
Grand Duchess Tenrei
Tsuki, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Grand Duchess Tenrei

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath   Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:42 pm

"Thank you," Tenrei said, looking around, "but this is more so my husband and his family's work than mine." She floated down to where Fat Chocobo was and touched down beside him, awaying the Angels. "If you want to know more, then follow me into the Crystal City, and I will get you up to speed while we wait for my husband to return." Tenrei would immediately start walking deeper into Crysteria, the Crystal City of the Dawn, urging Fat Chocobo to follow so that he could become aware of the Tensei and the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath   Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:00 am

A short time after Tenrei and Fat Chocobo had safely landed in the Veritas, Tensei would suddenly appear from the Zero World after having dealt with all types of randomness in the Final Fantasy Universe. "Huh. Tsuki-chan must have gone on ahead to the rendezvous point." Tensei shrugged his shoulders, leisurely walking along the crystal city's streets. "Better go tell them that the Final Fantasy Universe is safe now." Admittedly, Tensei was tired, and would take his time as he made his way to wherever Tenrei had gone.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath   Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:11 am

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath   Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Veritas Chapter 2; Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2