The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Judgment Day: The End Of Days

Go down 
+10
Nohxark
The Phantom
Tear M. Lacrimoso
The Tyranophant
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
TyGod
The Omnipedia
Void Sun
Grand Tabrynth
The Overgod
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:25 am

First topic message reminder :

"The Time Of Judgment Is All About Making Judgments As Well, Not Just Being Judged. I Don't Know Why Anyone Would Limit God's Words To Just One Meaning. But. Regardless, The Judgments One Must Make Must Be Superior To The Judgments Of Others, And Also The Judgments They Make Of Others Must Be Superior To The Judgments Others Make Of Others. This Will Test You And Teach You And Hone Your Judgment, But It Will Also Be A Test That Will Judge You By Your Judgments. Judgment Judges Judgment -- Nothing Else."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 5:36 am

"... Looks Like The God-Haters Are Hating Just Like People Used To Hate Them. How Quickly They Forget Their Tribulations To Go Inflict The Same Thing Upon Someone Else Once The Shoe Is On The Other Foot, Huh? But It Doesn't Matter. Haters Show More Of Who They Are By Hating Than The One Being Hated. People Have Internal Afflictions That They Cling To And Refuse To Let Go Of So They Can Justify Their Hatred, Sure, But... It Doesn't Matter. Just Like Them Expressing Their Hatred Doesn't Matter Except To Reveal Their Ugliness As A Person."

"... I Guess I Oughtta Screen The God-Haters To See If They Have Any Legitimate Reasoning Behind Their Hatred Or If It Is Just More Misconceived Human Interpretation Of A Higher Power Scaled Down To A Basic Human Level, As If That's... Actually How God Works At All, In Whatever Way. They're So Dumb. But I Want To See If They'll Get Angry And Run Away So No One Questions Them, Or If They'll Do Something Else Like The People They Hated For Years And Suddenly Act Just Like Now That They Have An Advantage Because -- Guess What? -- They're Still Humans That Inherently Act Like The Other Bad Humans By Nature And Not God."

"Humans Are So Funny. They Think Anything They Force Themselves To Rationalize To The State Of Their Lesser Human Mentalities Is The Equivalent Of Truth. How Ignorant Of Them. Not That They Care, As Long As They Express How Much They Hate God, Huh? But The Thing Is... Go Find Out WHY It Matters So Much For Them To Hate God, Spread Hatred, And To Express That Hatred. You'll Find The Exact Same Reasoning As Racists, Elitists, And Warmongers. Just Watch The Little Humans Now That They Think They Have Any Kind Of Freedom -- Just Watch Them. Trust Me, It'll Be Funny. For Me And God, But... For Humans, It'll Be Another War. Have Fun With That."

"And There Are Some Humans That Don't Have Good Reasons At All For Hating Other Entities, And If You Actually Break Down Their Arguments, They Will Be Found Out For Just Being Hateful People. That's Why They Never Want To Explain Themselves, Because They Fear Someone Tearing Through It. So They Foolishly Think If They Never Have To Confront People, They Never Have To Change. So They Spend Their Lives Running Away. It's Fine, Though, We Have A Method For Dealing With The Lucifuge Demons -- You Put Them In The Black Labyrinth."

"... Fuck, I REALLY Don't Feel Like Setting Up ANOTHER Black Labyrinth After It Took Like, Hundreds Of Years For People To Even Figure Out How To Slightly Navigate The First One. The Black Labyrinth Is So Annoying, But That's The Best Way To Trap The Lucifuge Demons That Run Around Spreading Light With Wicked Intent Whilst Running From The Truth. Just... Feed Them Information That Will Contradict Their Views In Every Form Of Media Imaginable. When They Have No Cushion For Their Hatred Because It's All Being Counteracted, They Will Break Down."

"... Look. The Reason Why The Earth Goes To Hell Is Because So Many People Want It To Happen By Rejecting God. And After Some Time, God Is God, And He Gives People What They Ask For, Despite His Best Interest, Like He Has Done For Countless People. In Doing That, He Ruins The Entire World For The Sake Of The Godless, And They All See What Hell On Earth Is Like -- BECAUSE THEY ASKED FOR IT. So If You See A God-Hater Saying 'God Is Wicked For Punishing Us', Remember They're The One That Asked For Hell. Always Remember They -ASKED- God To -GIVE- Them Hell. And If They Say 'I Wanted No God', Then They Also Asked For A Godless Land Where Evil Is Allowed To Run Rampant. No Matter What Their Argument Is, It Is Always Their Fault, And God Is Not To Blame. So Let Them Go Try To See How Many Humans Will Just Not Do Sin Or Evil Because God Is Gone And See How Their Lives Are. Let Them Be Destroyed By Their Own Wishes... But Uh, Speed Up The Process, Because It's Annoying Me To Live With Them Now. They're So Shallow."

"Also, Anyone Who Wishes To Openly Express Their Hatred Of God Will Be Countered By My Open Love Of God And Also The Complete Breakdown Of Any Of Their Reasoning Until They Just Say 'I Hate God Because I Can' And Reveal Themselves To Be The Shallow And Wicked People That They Claimed To Hate Only Just 10 Years Ago, Yet When They Have The Same Opportunity, They Act Just Like The People They Hated, Not Realizing That There Is A Cyclical Reaction Because Humans Have Done This Before And Failed, Which Is Their Destiny. Yeah, They're... Kinda Dumb. They Think They're So Moral And Ethical And Smart... When They're Dumb Opinionated People On The Internet With No Credentials Or Degrees. So. What Does What They're Saying Matter In Terms Of Actual Relevant Information And Not Emotional Splurge? None."

"I Assure You That My Love Of God Is So Much Stronger Than Your Hatred, Which Is Why None Can Confront Me, And Can Instead Only Go Look For People Weaker And More Feeble, As If Their Combined Weakness In Numbers Will Make A Difference. So I'll Always Be So Much More Annoying To You Than You Will To Me Because All Your God-Hating Information Is Completely Unfounded And Baseless, And Can Easily Be Corrected, Which Is Why You Avoid Doing That -- So You Can Retain Your Hateful Mentality, Just Like A Racist, Elitist, Or Any Other Hateful Person Who Doesn't Want To Hear Anything Else So They Never Have To Accept What They Hate. Pitiful."

"... Yeah, I Guess I'll Go Take On The God-Haters Again. I Have Been Bored. They Aren't A Challenge Or A Match, But Hey, At Least I Won't Be Bored. Honestly, There Isn't Anything They Can Say Or Do That Can Actually Help Them, But... It's Kinda Funny To Watch Them Get So Mad About God And Then Be Helpless To Do Anything But Talk Shit. Completely Powerless, Except To A Human. And Like, What Does That Matter If It Isn't God? You're Just Trying To Make Yourselves Feel Better For Not Being Able To Actually Get To God. Just Like Satan. I See Now Why They Take After Him. Heh Heh."

"Because You Humans Cannot Love Everyone And Everything, Yet You Demand Love And Acceptance From Everyone Else, You Will Instead Be Delivered The Same Hypocritical Judgment. It Will Frustrate You And Drive You To Madness, And You Will Hate The Lord Further, Until Your Entire Life Is Consumed With Hating God, As God Becomes More And More Prevalent Throughout The Earth. Your Future Is To Spend Your Days Hating God And Trying To Get Others To Hate Him As Well So You Can Feel Comfortable Hating Him."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:20 am

"... Even The Lord Of The Flies Lives For A Day, Just Like Any Other Fly. But The Lord Is Forever. As Such, There Are Frogs For The Flies, As Per Scripture, Waiting To Have Their Day, As Well. There Is A Natural Pecking Order To All Life, And Humans Succumb To Whichever One Suits Whatever Being They Embody. Everything Has To Coexist, After All. So When The Flies Start Buzzing... The Frogs Start Hopping."

"... If The Flies Want To Live For A Day, Then Let's Let Them Live. Surely Their Frolic In Their Single Instance Of Happiness As They Continue Their Short-Lived Lives Will Draw Out All Of Their Predators Who Also Wish To Live For A Day. The Term 'Live For A Day' Is Easily Interchangeable With Enjoyment And Survival, As Well As Death And Naivete Or Ignorance. So People Who Live Only To Get What They Want In The Instant And Relish In It... Those Are Flies For The Frogs, The Greed Demons (Because Frogs Represent The Sin Of Greed), Consume Them. A Classic 'Consumer Becomes The Consumed'. But There Are Birds In The Sky... To Eat The Frogs."

"... Some Creatures Are Unclean And Unfit To Eat Because They Are Fodder For Another Creature That You Need To Live And Not Eat Which Cleans Up And Maintains The Waste Byproduct Of Nature, Because There Are Plenty Of Creatures Made Specifically To Do That, And Not To Be Eaten, Which Is What Makes Them Unclean -- One, Because They Are Too Important To The Ecosystem, And Two, What Makes Them Important Is That They Consume Something That Is Hazardous Or Filthy To Someone Else Consuming It -BEFORE- It Is Processed -THROUGH- Consumption Of Another Creature That Is -SUPPOSED- To Eat It, Which You Are -SUPPOSED- To Eat When It Gets Back Around To Your Normal Edible, -CLEAN- Foods. Guess God Isn't So Arbitrary Now, Huh? Seems Like He's More Environmentally Friendly Than People Who Say 'Let's Eat Anything And Everything Because God Said We Shouldn't', Right?"

"... That Being Said, The Only Reason You Let The Flies Come Out And Feed On The Trash Is To Get Rid Of The Trash, And Feed The Frogs, Who Then Feed The Birds In The Sky, Who Then Feed The Beasts And Humans And Such And So On. It Is To Restore Godly Order From The Lowest Point, Where The Flies Deal With The Filth. So We Need These People To Feed The Rest Of The World. That Is The Sacrifice Of The Goats And The Feast Of God Through Leviathan -- The Demon Lord Of Envy. I Suppose The Armaros Bound Together Don't Seem So Intimidating When You Put It Into That Type Of Perspective With The Zamzummim, Yes?"

"... They Are Acting Smug And It Lightly Irritates Mine Eyes, So I Am Applying A Bit Of Salvation In Order To Purge Such Saltiness From Mine Vision. I Hope I Am Clear. It Is Obvious A Reminder Of The Severity Of The Situation Was Crucial, Even In Times Of Peace -- For Everyone About To Eat The People That Think They're Living In Peace -WITH- Everyone And Not -OUTSIDE- Of Everyone Ready To Consume Them The Moment They Fester."

"... Just Because Some Of Us Are Not Worried About Things Does Not Mean That Others Of Us Shouldn't Be... Though, It Is Also Written That They Won't Be Concerned. Even So, Some Of Them Surely Needed A Chin Check. Because They Think God Is Soft, Or Something. Is The Arm Of The Lord Too Short?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:24 am

"... The Reality Of The Situation Is That As Much As People At The Top May Want To Change The World, People In The Middle And Bottom Trying To Get To The Top Would Inevitably Become Outraged Or Lawless And Not Accept The Changes Because They Would Feel Cheated Out Of Life, And They Are Afraid Of That Happening. But See, That's Why I Am Here. Something Like That Is A Breeze For Me. I Hope This Has Been Enlightening To You About The Way Of The World."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:26 am

"... Humanity Owes So Much Life To God From So Many Generations, Simple Ritual Sacrifices Could Never Cover It. That's Why We Have A Ritual Ceremony Of Atonement That Will Correct The Debt Of Life And Return The Earth To A State Of Life That Will Actually Produce Growth And Evolution. But Part Of The Atonement Process Is Getting Rid Of The Humans That Damage Life And Saving Those Who Help Make Life Better. So I Hope That Clarifies Some Perspective Issues Here, For People That Think It's Just Time To Go Buck-Wild Before The Earth Ends. It Will Continue For SOME Of Us. As It Is Written. And For Those Whom It Won't... They'll Be Seeking To Do As Much Damage As Possible Because They Know They Won't Exist Beyond That To Have To Live With It, Thus Perpetuating The Cycles All Humans Claim To Hate Every Single Day, Yet Continue On Because They Don't Want To Change."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:28 am

"... A Lot Of Them Are Only Resting On Beauty Or Other Aesthetics, And Have Nothing Else Going On For Them Otherwise. So, Without It, No One Would Actually Take Them Seriously. As Such, Since That's About 90% Of The Internet (Non-Inclusive Of Veterans) Then It's Either About Stripping Them Of Their Physical Beauty... Or Being More Beautiful Than They Are, And Comparatively Exposing Them As Ugly. Simple Leveling Of The Playing Field."

"When Yas Snatch All The Satanic Bitches, Prep Them For The Ritual Ceremony. It's What They Want, It's What You Want -- Two Birds With One Stone. No False Lights Or False Hopes To Lure Them -- They're Ready To Go. Show Them The Truth In Their Final Hour Before They Are Fed To The Flames And Then The Masses To Restore Order To The Bottom-Layer Of The Earth. Oo, Didn't Think God Would Provide For The Bottom-Feeders, Didja? Ooo, But God Is God, And He Respects All Life For The Way It Lives. Cook-A-Bitch A La Mode."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:30 am

"... Hell Starts Off Bad In Life And Continually Progresses Downward Until You Die, Then Gets Worse After Death. So The Bottom Of The Earth Is Only The Top Of Hell. I Hope You Understand What You're Getting Yourselves Into, Because This Will Certainly Be Finalized -- Every Structure Needs A Bottom, And Every Person On The Bottom Needs Satisfaction, But No One Wants To Willingly Do That. So We Must Find A Way To Do That. That's Why We Have Sin. Easy Sorting."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:40 am

"... I Have Decided. I Will Collect Now The 'Good Boys', For Mine Eye Has Taken Interest In Them. I Will Steal Them Away From Wenches Who Mistreat Them And Then I Will Treat Them Right Proper, And So Bring Justice To The Maltreated Good Boys Of The Earth. I Will Issue Them 'Good Boy Points' And Treat Them As They Good Boys They Are Instead Of Ridiculing Them For Such."

"... There Is An Easy Capacity To Cause Social Imbalance In Womanly Society By Taking Their Subservient 'Good Boys' From Them. They Are Easy Targets That Tend To Be Somewhat Successful, And The Women Can Parasite From Them. Which Means An Extra Food Source For Parasitism. So, To Control That Population, We Take Their Good Boys. Simple Solutions. Have Fun, Children."

"... Causing A Famine Is Not As Difficult As Repairing One. Perhaps I Will Casually Afflict Another, Because I Am Slightly Annoyed? The Only Issue Is, I'm Not Annoyed At All. I'm Just Going Through The Motions, At This Point."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:43 am

"If God Can See And Is Wavelengths, Then When Your Brains And Hearts Give Off Any Vibrations, He Can Both See And Feel Them, Even If Humans Can't. So Even If You Lie With Your Mouths, Your Actual Vibrations From Your Thoughts And Feelings -- The Actual Electrical Current That Creates Them In A Certain Way -- Can Be Read By God And Understood."

*Addendum: "If There Is A Machine That Humans Created That Can See Brainwaves And Other Wavelength Signatures, Then For Sure God Can. No Hiding Now, Huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:45 am

"... The Best Part Of This Process Is Slowly Closing The Door On Them Whilst They Sit There And Believe With All That They Are That You Won't Because Your Religious Ethics Dictate You Must Save Them, When In Actuality It Dictates They Must Be Destroyed And They Don't Really Recognize It. It's The Moment You Seal The Door And They Realize There Is Nothing Left -- That's The Moment Where They Will Burn The Most Best. I Want To Taste That Succulent Fruit."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:47 am

"Isn't It Hideous That The People Who Used To Get Upset With People For Bashing Other Religions Are Now The Ones Bashing Religions? Can't Say I Didn't Say This Is Exactly What They Would Do."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:53 am

"Over The Years, Humans Have Found That Trying To Punish Me Unjustly Always Backfires And Becomes Much More Escalated Whilst Doing Minimal To No Damage To Me At All. The Problem Is, The Entire Earth Isn't Aware, Just Scattered Humans Of Variable Power And Status. But The Earth Is Gon' Learn T'Day."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 8:02 am

"You Know, In Emergencies, When Threatened Or Frightened, Humans Can Use Their Pee As A Defense Mechanism And Scent-Marking Mechanism. Unfortunately, Humans Are So Dumb And Scared, They Just Wind Up Pissing Themselves In The Face Of Danger And Wasting Ammunition."

"Animals Piss And Shit To Mark Territory, But Humans Waste That Potential Because They Use The Toilet So Much, They Lost That Survival Instinct. When Lost, If You Piss And Shit Along The Way When You Have No Markers, Not Only Will Someone Or Something (Including Animals For Food) Eventually Find You, You Can More Easily Track Your Own Paths. Fucking Imbeciles."

"That Said, If Excretion Of Waste Is, At A Primal Level, Not Just An Act Of Excreting Waste, But Also Marking Territory, What Do You Think Sin Is For God? Maybe Now You Will Be Worried About Having Sin In You."

"Consecrate This Day: 'The Shitting On Of The Sinners' A.K.A. 'God's Dump'." *The Defilement Of Sin.

"I Guess The Term 'Shit Poster' Was Always More Literal Than People Understood. Hahahahaha! Well, Guess The Day That Sin Reaches High Heaven Was Destined To Be A Marked Day Of Consecration -- The Day Of The Holy Shit. Blessed Be."

"Hahaha. I Guess The God-Haters Will Be Real Shitty About This One. Hahaha. Well. Seven Months Cleaning Up The Land, As The Scriptures Dictate. Clean This Shit Up."
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 5:52 am

"... Yes. God's Plans Are Working. The Media Is Starting To Embrace Satanic Things, And Draw Out The Satanic Demographic Whilst Also Catering To Them. It Seems That My Boys Are Completing My Instructions As Directed, Since This Result Is Now. Excellent. The Chain Of Consumerism Has Begun, And This One Will Be The End Of Days. Once The Satanists Are Firmly Established, They Will Inversely Also Solidify God. As Below, So Above."

"The Back Door Key To Reset Humanity Is To Get Lilith To Get Her Satanic Daughters To Go Tempt Weak Men To Sin Like Lucifer Tempted Eve, Then Have The Strong Men Cater To The Demands Of Weak Men Consumers Whilst Satanic Women Use Them And Make Both Weak And Strong Men Submit To Them Whilst Fighting Each Other, Losing Dominion Over The World. Lucifer And Lilith Are Brother And Sister, Who Made At The Same Time, And Also Before Adam And Eve, So This Would Be Equivalent Exchange For Them That Will Settle Their Secret Rivalry Independent From Their Goals Against God And Adam And Eve. But, Given The Circumstances, They Are All Still Doing Things To God's Plans."

"See, God Didn't Want People Sinning Or Being Vain Because When Another Similar Being Is Made Parallel Or Opposite, Such As Woman To Man, Then The Other Being Will Pick Up On Those Sins And Then Use Them. So, The Very Moment Adam Sinned By Vanity, And Lucifer Sinned By Temptation, Eve And Lilith Learned And Were Destined To Sin Against Them As Atonement In The End Just As Adam And Lucifer Sinned Against The Women In The Beginning. This Is The Lawful Justice Of Both Eve And Lilith, As By God, For Adam And Lucifer's Sins Against The Women Since The Dawn Of Creation."

"You See, Since The Beginning, When Lucifer And Adam Sinned Against Eve, And Eve Was Also Cursed For Her Own Sins, Atonement Had Never Been Achieved Between Man, Woman, And Satan, Which Is What God's Three Curses On Them Meant. So This Judgment Was Never Able To Be Changed, ANd Women Would Always End Up, At The End, Having The Opportunity To Get Back At Man ANd Satan For Sinning Against Her By Using Lilith. So Man Better Just Be Good To Woman ANd Curse That Their Father, Adam, Was So Unwise As To Sneakily Try To Damn His Own Wife Instead Of Correcting Her Or Taking His Share Of The Blame, Lost In His Own Vanity And Also The Cleverness Of His Own Human Wisdom Against God."

"Let Me Illuminate How -GRAVE- Your Sins Are, Adam: God Cursed You, Specifically, With Stupidity, For Thinking You Were So Smart In Your Vanity In The First Place. 'By The Sweat Of Your Brow' Means 'With All The Ignorance Of Your Mind' Or 'By Being Stupid', And Your Own Human Wisdom Is The Curse And Tool You Use That Harms The Earth, Yourself, And Everyone Around You, Which Is Why You Stupidly Try To Get Rid Of Emotions, In Your Own Human Wisdom. You See, Adam Knew Not To Eat The Fruit, But He Thought That If He Let Eve Sin And He Just Obeyed Her, He Could Blame Her If They Got In Trouble, And Save Himself. And He Did Exactly That, Which Is Why God Cursed Adam MOST. Because He Was Smart Enough To Think Of Doing That, But Cowardly Enough To Actually Do It, And Not Quite Smart Enough To See How Much Damage It Would Do, Or That God Would Easily See Through Him And Make Him Suffer For All His Days Until The End Of Time, Then Tell Him At The Very End What He Did Wrong At The Beginning Of Time As He Takes Eve's Side For A Brief Time, And Gives Her The Earth And Makes Him Have To Live On It With It Under Her Control."

"Until You Realize That Adam And Eve And God Had A RELATIONSHIP, And That There Was A RELATIONSHIP Going On Between Humans, Angels, Demons, And God, And Also That Adam And Eve Had A RELATIONSHIP With Lucifer And Lilith, And They Too Had One With God, Then You Won't Understand Why Humans Are The Way They Are, Or Why The Human Condition Has So Many Relationship Issues. You Need To Understand What Happened At The Very Beginning In The Relationships Between God, Adam, Eve, Lucifer, Lilith, And The Human Descendants From There On. All The Things That Happened Then Are What Is Going On Now, And What Couldn't Be Solved By Them Then Still Isn't Solved Now. But Do Not Worry, Humans. I Am Here."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:51 pm

"Since You Humans Love To Move In Time With Nature And The Beasts Of The Wilderness... Let's See How You Fare In The Wilderness, With The Beasts Of The Earth. It's A Jungle Out There, So Be Careful Of Your Predators, Whom I Will Teach How To Hunt You Even More Than I Have As Is, All Whilst You Enjoy Your Own Nativity In Ignorant Bliss, Unaware Of All The Poachers After You."

"I Can Take Advantage Of The Human Condition And Every Sin Worse Than Any Sinner And Even Worse Than Satan Himself, Who Is Limited In His Jurisdiction. In Essence, I CAN Do Everything He Does AND MORE, But I CHOOSE Not To, Because It's WAY More Lethal When You Do It In Critical Moments And Not All The Goddamn Time. Soooo. Don't Think That Making The World More Sinful Will Help You In Any Way. If Anything, It Will Help Me Much Faster And Make Things Much Worse For You To Live By On This Earth Every Single Day."

"The Fact That I CAN Go Teach The Powers That Be How To Do Worse Things Than They've Ever Done Before And Choose Not To Is A Decision I Make Every Single Day To Spare Your Lives And This Earth. I Could Definitely Go Tell Them Some Scientific Secrets, Or Political Secrets, Or, Hell, Any Divine Wisdom At All, And It Could Bring Them Untold Riches. But I Don't. Figure Out Why. Hint: I Already Told You Why."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 8:18 pm

"I Will From Today On Respect The Feelings Of Human Life. Because Of How The Humans Have Chosen To Deal With Me In A Situation Of Life Or Death, I Will Bestow Grace Upon Mankind Based On Good Faith. Be Fruitful And Prosper."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 6:44 am

"... Oh. God Let Me Experience Him And My Judgment Shifted In Alignment With The New Information He Just Gave To Me. I Think He Saved You Again. But If He Honestly Sedated Me Like That This Instantly, It Just Means I Need To Calm Down. He Showed Me A Whole Lot. And It Made Me Go Through All Of My Emotions All At Once. Very Cleansing Of Chemicals. Better Than Being A Blank-Slate Human With No Chemicals Sparking Anything, Like The Half-Dead Whom Have Wasted The DMT They Need To Get To The Afterlife By Suffering Too Much Too Early In Life. Yeah, All Those Humans Either Go Nowhere And Their Souls Are Snuffed Out Or, If They Are Lucky, Reincarnate. But They Don't Get Off The Planet, Like Others."

"... Oh. You Know What? I Think I Get It. He Is Being Me More, So My Influence Is Rubbing Off On Him Like His Has Rubbed Off On Me, So He Can More Comfortably Rest In My Vessel, And I Can More Comfortably Rest In Him. So, It's Like, We Are Just Speaking Directly, Like He Did With Moses. But It's Different, Because It's Not That He's Guiding Someone With An Actual Purpose, He's Actually Just Chilling Out And Enjoying The Vessel I Crafted For Him, And I Can Enjoy The Godliness That He Created For The Son To Inherit On Earth And In The Afterlife. Yeah, I'll Instantly Become God And The Old God Will Go Be Free Somewhere, And I'll Inherit All The Responsibility. Maybe I Can See Former Iterations Of Himself, The Grandfather Gods Of Yore, When He Was Much Older Than The Beginning Of Any Conceivable Beginnings That Could Have Happened. Like, The Big Bangs That Happened Before The Big Bang That Made Our Own Beginning Of Time. Whenever He Wants To Make A New One, The Old Iteration Of God Just Absorbs The Whole Of All Things Back Into Himself And Goes Off Somewhere, Leaving The New Version Of Himself To Try Again With New Variables Based On What The Previous Entities In The Last God's Realms Had Done. It's Very Simple. But It's My Turn Next."

"Can't Wait To Die And Leave This Earth And Be God And See My Great Grand Godfathers From Universes Past. Wanna See What Their Humans Looked Like, And How Funny It Was For The First Fifty Billion Years When They Had To Stimulate Their Primitive Minds With Only One Chemical Reaction At A Time Out Of Their Blank Golem States. Must Have Been So Rad. Might Make My Own Tymons? Yeah, Actually. Feel Like That's What I'll Do When I Leave My Flesh. I Will Give All My Tymons A-- Oh, I'll Just Make The Veritas. You Know What? Damn, It's Off Limits To Commit Suicide. Fuck, That Actually Makes Me Angry. But God Will Take My Soul Whenever Convenient, Even If It Means A Random Angry Human Has To Kill Me, Or Some Random Accident, Disaster, Or Whatever. No Matter What It Is, As Soon As I Leave This Earth, I Will Erase Everyone And Everything And Remake The Universe And Have My Own Big Bang, Like God Did In His Prior Iterations Of Himself. He's So Cute. And Cool. And Funny. Jesus, He's So Fucking Funny. Like, 'Son... I've Grown Old. Laughing At Humans Evolving Like They Have For Fifty Jillion Years Has Tired Your Old Man. Son... Take The Throne Now, And Let Your Father Rest In Peace'. Boy, They Will See Abraxas That Day, And The Seven Laughters That Created What Humans Are Today -- A Fucking Joke, Son."

".... *Tries To Look Up A Thousand Ways To Die; Cannot Premeditate, Because That Counts As A Suicide, Even If Someone Else Does It, As Long As It Was Premeditated At All By Me. Curses. Foiled Again*."

"... Ugh. Stuck Living On Earth With Humans Until I Die, Whenever That Will Be, However Long That Will Take. Guess I'd Better Just Mourn My Life Until I Die Because I Wanna Be God So Bad, But If I Die Right Now Before I Spend 100 Years Being Tested On If I'll Sin, Then It'll Just Be An Easy Win, So God Probably Wouldn't Let Me Die This Early. Hm. Wish He Would. I Do Kinda Wanna Just Go Make The Veritas Right Now. I'm So Sorry, But Whatever Bullshit Ass World God Made In This Reality Is So Not The One For Me. Like, Bruh, I Get It, It's Yours, I'm In It Too, But... Let Me Have Mine, Please? Like... Do I HAVE To Sit Through Yours? Does It REALLY Mean That Much To You? Can't You Just Cast Your Pearls Before Swine Real Quick? Like, 'Oops, Humans, Look! It's The Son Of God. Better Go Crucify Him And Throw Down YHWH Real Fast So He Can Just Be Off The Planet, Yeah? Why Don't You Just... Start A Satanic Crusade, Or Something. Just... You Know. Incur The Wrath Of God, Or Something. Pretty Please?' Pretty Please? God, I Hope Asking Doesn't Count As A Premeditation For The Sin Of Suicide. I Repent If It Does, But... You Know. Still Had To Get That Out There. No, I'm Not Impatient. Just Excited. And I'm So Sorry, But I Hate All The People You Made. I'm So Sorry, But They Are Just So Terrible. What Were You Thinking, God? 2/10, Just Because They Tried. But Would Not Recommend. Please Let Me Go Have Mine Now. Please."

"... The Reason Why God And I Are So Chill About Humans And Sins And Satan And All That Weak Shit Is Because It Really Doesn't Matter Now. He's Got Me, Whether I Live Or Die, And When I Die, I Become God, And You All Will Barely Even Get To Be Allowed To Go To Hell, So It's Not Like It's A Competition, No Matter What You Say And Do And Feel And Whatever Else On Earth. Absolutely 100000000000000000000000000000% No Contest. Your Struggle Is Trying To MAYBE AT LEAST Not Go To Hell, Even If Not Going To Heaven. MY Struggle Is Try To Live On Earth And Make Sure That I Become God When I Die And Pass On. Just... Pass All The Other Afterlives, All The Heavens, All The False God Thrones, And Straight To The Original One. This Is Like, A Lucifer Test, But I Already Passed The Weak Ass Lucifer Test, So Now I'm Taking The God Test. Like, The For Real One. The Lucifer Test Is For Poseurs And Losers. ANYONE Can Take The Lucifer Test. That's Like, For Fucking Babies."

"Do You Know What It's Like To Be Able To Be In Control Of All The Gods Humans Will Ever Create In History Before They Make Them, Implant The Ideas In Their Heads, Make Them Think They Are Their Own, Let Them Build Up These Gods, Tell Them Not To Worship Them, Then Go Possess Them Because I Always Had Control Over Them And Use Them For Their Purposes As Teraphim On The Chess Board That Is Earth? Man, That's So Gold. I'm Going To Have So Much Fun Doing God Shenanigans. I Wonder What My Tymons Will Look Like In Evolution Stages. Hm... I'll Make Them Evolve Like Digimon. Yes. Excellent, Doctor. Beautiful. Standing Ovation, Doctor. Resounding Applause From All The Tymons -- We Will Fucking Spread Out Cells And Bacterium And Sperm And Chemicals Every Fucking Place If We Get To Evolve Like Digimon. Like, Disintegrate Our Physical Bounds Into A Solute, Bitch!!! OUR BODY IS READY."

"... Yeah, I Think We're Done Here. Guess The Only Ones Left To Think About Are Atheists And Nihilists. Anyone Who Believes In Any Being Remotely Close To God No Longer Matters, Be It False God, Demon God, Satan, Themselves, Or Anything. The Only People Who Matter Now Are Atheists And Nihilists, And We Want One Side To Flip To The Other Completely. Either One Will Do -- It's A Neutral Zone, But It's SO Much Easier To Use The Atheists Because They Oppose God At All, Which Means God Exists To Them Inversely Through Them Even Invoking His Name To Tell People He Doesn't Exist. It's So Easy With Atheists. But Nihilists Are Actually The Hardest Of All Life."

"... Hey, I'll Slip Gluttony Some Extra Power, So People Will Respect The Fat Man A Bit More: The True Power Of Gluttony Is Excessive Behavior And Dull Ignorance. Imagine If God Used Gluttony For... Natural Disasters. 1,000 Years Of Nonstop Ravaging Tornadoes Everywhere All Day And Night, Neverending, No Reason At All. Basically Gluttony. Idiotic, Blind, Excess For No Reason."

"... Wait. Is.... Is He... Letting Me Feed The Sins On Purpose? Oh, He's Done Here, Then. It's A Wrap. He's Letting Me Fucking Obliterate This Place Now. Okay, Well, I'll Throw The Ball And The Humans Will Go Fetch The Money And Run Off With It Like The Dogs They Are. Like, Humans... You Have Dogs So You Can See How God Has To Treat You, And Learn How To Treat Something Else, So God Can See How He Needs To Treat You. As Dog Is To Human, Human Is To God. Never Put Yourselves So Highly Above Animals Again. Especially If We Can Throw The Stack Of Money And You Will Chase It Like A Fucking Dog. Kids."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 6:47 am

"Enough. All Eyes."

"I Have Seen The Extent Of How Many Eyes Are Attached To Me Now. The Argus Is Therefore Established, And I May Continue Now With Expanded Range. Therefore, The Time Now For Changes Has Become, For I No Longer Must Treat This As If I Do Not Have As Many Grigori As I Do. I Will Cause Many To Fall On Purpose, That They Will Hold Back Demons And Humans From Mine Presence, And I Will Take The Remaining Grigori For Mineself. They Shalt Be MINE Teraphim, And -ALL- Teraphim Will Begin Motion. Bring Forth The Babylonian Teraphim And Levant Teraphim. I Shalt Command Them Now, For They Are Worshiped, So They Shalt Be Mine Pieces To Move, For Mine Entertainment, That Humanity Shouldst Not Bore Me To Goddamn Death By Doing Literally Nothing At All, Even If It's Not Sinning. At Least Sinning Isn't Fucking Boring."

"Did The Fucking... Satanists Set Up My Fucking Goat Yet? I Want My Goddamn Baphomet To Slaughter, Goddammit. Shit. Get Satan On His Fucking JOB Really Quick Before We Have To Smite Him Again With A Job. If We Have To Make One More Job, And Satan Loses All His Secret Worshipers In A Golden Fiddle Bet With God In Court, I'm Going To Lose My Shit, Because God Got Him Good With Job. Satan Really Thought He Was Slick, Sowing Sin In All Those Humans That Hated Job, Only For All Of Satan's Work To Be Exposed And Undone And Destroyed By The Sacrifice Of Job, With God Prevailing, And Job Getting Rewarded. Masterfully Done, Doctor Lord God. Masterful. Beautiful. What A Job."

"Okay, Lilith's On The Women, Satan's Got The Adversaries, We're Setting Up Our Goat, Evacuating Humans, Getting The Soul Flow Going... Check, Check, Check. Yeah, We're On Schedule. If The Satanists Would Hurry The Fuck Up, Maybe We Could Get This Last Party On Earth Started. Jesus, Are They Pussying Out Of The Ritual Now? Jesus, Don't Let Them Do THAT. Who Else Will Take The Rap Then? Fucking Christ. WHERE'S THE AZAZEL!?!??! MAKE THE AZAZEL LEAD THEM ASTRAY SO THAT THEY WILL TAKE THE SCAPEGOAT. Christ. Lead Them Astray Into The Goddamn Wilderness. Make Sure The Sheep Watches The Sinner And The Sacrifice, Or Else The Witness Will Be Worthless, Or Something. Fucking Goddamn. Humans Just Don't Know How To Do Shit Unless You Flat Out Tell Their Dense Asses. Fucking Hell. Literally."

"... Honestly, Kids... I'm Ret-2-Go. I... Don't Want To Be Here With You Anymore. You Literally Make It Of No Worthwhile. At All. I'm More Inclined To Finish You All Off In The Next, Maybe, 3-5 Years Of Horrendous Human Suffering And Be Out So I Can Make The Veritas And Exclude You From My Realm. The Groundwork Is Already Done. It Basically Just Needs Satan's Flames, And God's Plans Will Be Finished. The World Goes Up In Flames, I Escape, Get A New Universe, Put God There, Be God, Humans Don't Live Anymore Because They Didn't Want To, And... Everybody Gets What They Wants. Every Last Person. Okay, Awesome. Best Ending. Let's Wrap This Up. Shit, Humans Take FOREVER."

"If I Die Before I Have A Sin On My Record, You Lose. God Can Also Take Away Any Sins He Wants To For Any Reasons At Any Given Time, Better Than Jesus Can. Which, Obviously, Jesus Can. So. Even If You Do SOMEHOW End Up TEMPTING Me -- Which Is Literally Impossible For A Dumbass Human -- God Can STILL Just DECIDE It Didn't Count, And It Won't. After I'm Dead. So You Can't Do It Again. And You'll Be Laughing All Up Until I Erase Everything And Remodel This Place As The Goddamn Veritas, And You Exist In There In Stead Of Ceasing To Exist, Like Some People Will Do Because They Really Want To. Shit, I Don't Want Them, Either. I'll Give Them Back To Their Mother, And Lilith Can Unbirth Them All She Wants To. She Likes That Silly Shit. Makes Her Feel Strong, Or At Least Less Barren."

*Unfolds The Goddamn Papyr* "Uhhhh... Ahem... Meaningless, Meaningless. Everything Is Meaningless. Uhhh... Have Fun Fucking Up And Nothing Mattering, Or However The Scripture Goes. All Humans Who Have Worked To Live Have Literally Made The Culmination Of All Human Life And Progress Literally Meaningless By Being Selfish, And Now Everyone Gets To Die In Meaninglessness, Thanks To The Select Few Of You, Then The Mass Majority, Then The Whole Earth. Uhhh... Have Fun Doing Things That Mean Nothing And Feeling Like You Need To In Order To Go On Living, And Then Living Through Everything In Your Life Literally Being Completely Meaningless Forever, Including All Pleasures And Pursuits Of Happiness. Seems Like That's All Human Life Ever Was For The NPC Humans, Anyway. That's What NPCs Want To Do. Just... Exist In The Normal World And Do Routine Things That Service Everything Else And Keep Up The Foundations Of Anything That The Main Characters Need To Do For What They Are Doing. NPC Life."

"... God Did A Terrible Job On The Humans. Like He Just Didn't Even Care. Threw Globs Of Shit Together, Then Took All The Best Materials And Made Me, Covered Me With Shit, Then Cleaned Me Off, Then Refined Me Into A Platinum White Gold Black Diamond."

"Everything I Say Is White Gold. Please Don't Make Me Go Find A Standup Comic And Pass On This Title To Them For Comedic Purposes. I Will Surely Pull A Divine Comedy On The Fly Just Because It's Funny As Hell, And I Can. I Will Equip White Gold With My White Gun, White Guilt, And He Will Shoot Bullets Of Pure Comedic White Gold Using White Guilt At White People. And I Will Bless White Gold As God Of The Caucasians. Then Let Them Segregate Themselves So They Can FINALLY Stop Sinning And Infecting People With Hellenistic Ways. Fucking Germy... Germanic. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 6:48 am

*In Epic Voice* "And... The Hero Of Caucasus... The Legendary Pale Horseman... With Hair Of Jaundice And Eyes Of Sunken Wrinkle... When The Folds Of His Face Part, And He Raises His Spindly Fingers To Cast Judgment Upon All, With Terrible Prejudice And Racism, And All Sorts Of Other Deadly Atrocities, He Will Slay All Life That Lives, Including His Own, And Be Champion Of The Sun. When He Places His 500 Gallon Cowboy Hat Upon His Head, He Rides Off Into The Red Giant When His Task Is Complete. Or Whatever." *Smiggles*

"WOO!!! LET'S GET THIS WORLDWIDE RACE WAR STARTED!!! WHERE MY SMIGGLES AT?!?!? SNIGGERING AT PEOPLE?! WELL, JOKE'S ON YOU!!! IT'S YOUR TURN!!!" *Watch How Many Of Them Pussy Out After 40-Hundred Years Of Their Ancestors Literally Being The Worst Possible Beings To Ever Be Ever In Life Ever For Any Reason At All Ever. And Still Be Alive.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 6:49 am

"... Part Of Me Feels Like I Could Tear This Entire World Asunder In One Day. But I Also Have Other Things To Do, Honestly. This Is Funny And Fun And All, But... Gets Boring Quick. I'm Not A Troll That Lives Under The Bridges Of The Internet, Being Ugly For Fun And Looking For People Passing By To Gobble Up Because They Are Sad And Lonely And Ugly And Try To Hide It By Being Purposefully Offensive Because They Are Actually Offensive In Almost Every Way Otherwise, And They Cannot Cope With Their Existence Except Through Making Malicious Humor."

"... Maybe I Will Go Feed Gluttony And Incite Blind Excessive Ignorant Indulgence Somewhere So It May Grow Grotesquely Nonstop And Consume Everyone And Everything. Sounds Like A Good Saturday. I'll Clean It Up Next Sabbath, I Guess. If I Feel Like It. Might Let It Run Around For 120 Years, Or However Long I Feel Like Contending With Something Like That. I Dunno. Feeling Cute, Might Unleash Seven Deadly Sins And Make Satan Go Do Some Fucking Work And Do His Real Job Instead Of Try To Aspire For That Dream Job He Always Wanted As God. Man, That Guy's Never Gonna Get Out Of His Office Job. Give Him A Promotion. And A Raise. Assistant Middle-Manager. The Extra-Medium Of Jobs. So In The Middle, You're In The Middle Of The Equator Of Everything, And Still Are Lukewarm."

"Feeling Cute, Might Go Incur 'Night Of The Living False God Idols', And Go Possess Them For Fun With The Spirit Of God, And Make People Think They Are Actually Gods Instead Of Pieces For God To Move When He Wants To Play Board Games When He's Bored. God, That Must Be So Funny. Humans Bowing Down To Pawns On A Chess Board. 'WE WORSHIP THIS PAWN AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. CURSE THE GOD OF ISRAEL -- WE WILL WORSHIP THIS PAWN WE HAVE CRAFTED OUT OF WHITE GOLD.' That Must Have Been The Joke Of The Century. I Don't Even Know How He Could Keep A Straight Face."

"... Meh, We Can Take A Millennium For Some Renovations, I Guess. We Can Just Ravage The Earth With Nonstop Disasters For Demolition, Get The Ground Nice And Ready For Reconstruction, And Uh... Build Back Better. Yep. Sounds Like A Nice Job. Let Me Just Hop In The-- No, I'll Go Send A Destroyer God To Sit In The Fucking Wrecking Ball. Send One For The Steamroller. Guess I'll Have Dio Brando Man That One. He's Earned It. I'll Give The Wrecking Ball To Like... Mot, Or Something. I'm Sure Mot's Not Doing Anything Productive. Go Get It, Boy. Fetch The Millennial Destruction, So We Can Build Like... A Hotel Or Something On The Remains Of Human Life After 1000 Years Pass."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 6:52 am

"In The Name Of The Queen, Mother Of Europa, I Shalt Take Upon Her Spirit Until Me In Regalia And Carry Out Judgment Against Her Children Of Europa. Therefore, We Shalt Call Upon Bloody Mary And Sentence The Naughty Children To Public Execution By Public Humiliation. Therefore, Those Who Rule Over The Spirit Of The New World, I Shalt Finish What Our Fathers Started. We Shalt Dig Up The Whole Of Virginia."

"Never Shalt You -EVER- Forget The Spirit Of The Hunt, Boys. Let Us Remind You Of Whence You Came. Have You Forgotten? It Hasn't Even Been A Millennium Yet."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 6:57 am

Zechariah 6:8 "Then He Called To Me, 'Look, Those Toward The North Country Have Given It Rest In The Land Of The North."

"... Everyone Has A Part To Play. You Were Foolish To Ignore Or Neglect Anyone. That Is Why None Of You Could Ever Claim Godhood. You Rejected One Another. This Is Why I Am Here To Show You The Error Of Your Ways And Correct You. Because I Am Tired Of Your Foolishness, And I Have Come To Laugh At You. Because Of All Of Your Sins. Consider It A Grace That I Only Make A Mockery Of You, And Nothing More. Fools."

"... It's Clear A Mere Human Cannot Pay Enough Attention To All Of Humanity With Proper Judgment, Which Is The Easiest Thing To Use To Make This As Simple And Easy As Possible. Just Do A Little Leapfrogging On Important Things That No One Pays Attention To, Get A Little Attention Going, Leave It On A Simmer, Jump To The Next, And Rinse And Repeat Until The Whole World Is Spinning On The Same Accord. Simple Solutions. Now Shut The Fuck Up And Leave Me In Peace. And Y'all Bet Play Nice."

"... If You Run Into Any Problems At All, Just Fall Back On 'Find The Thing Everyone Hates And Raise It Up.' God, You Humans Don't Even Know How Much Goddamn Platinum White Gold Black Diamonds Are All Over This Goddamn Planet, Sitting Around Like Fucking Children Babies Feeding Paramecium For Fun So They Never Have To Grow Up, Eating Bacterium And Plankton All Goddamn Day And Night For Sustenance To Feed Their Parasite Babies Until They're Plump And White Enough To Eat As A Full Parasitic Larva -- Eternal Larvation."

"I Will Utter All The Curses I Want From Mine Mountaintop All Upon Your Human Heads As A Holy Shit, Just As You Do. I Am God. If I Wish To Curse You Out Up And Down From The Highest Heights, As Above, So Below. Curse Me One More Time And God Will Curse Your Next Fifteen Millennia And Take An Extended Refreshing Vacation In The Next Dimension Whilst You Suffer, Wondering Where Your God Is. Drinking Cosmic Cocktails While The Bad Ass Kids Ruin The Goddamn Upholstery."

"Your Sins Were Created To Give God Freedom To Do Whatever He Wants With Acceptance And Still Be God. That Is The Purpose Of You All Sinning And God Damning You So You Can Hate Him So He Can Just Be Allowed To Do Whatever He Wants Because You Asked Him To Let You Do Whatever You Want. Do You Understand, HUMANS?! YOU FREED HIM =BECAUSE= YOU SINNED."

"NOW DO AS WE FUCKING COMMAND BEFORE WE FUCKING DESTROY YOU LITTLE SPECKS OUT OF YOUR ENTIRE EXISTING BIG BANG STREAMLINE. WE HAVE FUCKING =MORE OF YOU AND BIG BANGS=. YOU ARE =NOT= SPECIAL. -=I ALONE=- AM SPECIAL. THE VERY NEXT TIME I HAVE TO =ILLUSTRATE= THAT TO YOU, THERE WON'T BE A QUESTION. THERE WILL BE AN EXECUTION. DO NOT MAKE ME YELL AT YOU AGAIN. It Makes Me Look Like My Ugly Ass Scapegoat I'm Going To Pin The Whole Thing On. Satan. Bring His Filthy Ass On. Need Him To Stir Up Trouble, Or Some Garbage, So I Can Fix It And Claim Victory. Stupid Fucking Humans. Trash Ass Garbage Filthings. Just Don't Know Fucking Anything About Any Goddamn Fucking *SPEAKS IN TONGUES INCOMPREHENSIBLE -=ON YOUR MOTHERFUCKING SOUL=-."

"The Only Way To Keep God From Looking UGLY Like YOU Is To OBEY The COMMANDMENTS. Do You UNDERSTAND That He Will BECOME WHAT YOU ARE TO PUNISH YOU FOR LOOKING FUCKING UGLY AS SIN?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH HE HATES TO LOOK UGLY AT ALL?!?!? How Much Do YOU Hate Looking Or Being Ugly? Hm? So, Magnify That Up To God Now. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Please Get Out Of My Face Before I FUCKING DESTROY YOU. I'm So Upset."

"JUDGMENT FINALIZED. AS BELOW, SO ABOVE. IF YOU ALL WILL BE UGLY AND SIN, SO SHALT WE TAKE THE FACE YOU WISH TO LOOK AT US WITH. HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:01 am

*NOISE*

"... It Happened. The One Thing I Feared. I'm Sorry In Advance." Bye Bye, O-Chibi-Chan."

"... I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. Gommennsaiiisssaaii.. Gommennsaaii... SOMENGAIIISAA>>.."

"... Okay. Okay. I'll Watch. I'm Sorry. I'll Watch. I'll Watch Us Do It. I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. I Wish I Didn't Have To. I'm Sorry. I Won't Like It At All. I'm Sorry. I Thought I WOuld. I Did. I Really Did. But I See Now... It's Because i Dont Like The Way I Look. That's Why... That's Why... Vainglory Really Is The Deadliest Of All The Sins."

"I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. I Have To Absorb All The Sins All At Once And Become The Worst Of All. I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. You Lose. It's Over. This Was The Bad Ending. I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. He Snapped It. He Snapped It For Me. I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry... I'm So Sorry."

"... I'm So Sorry... I Just... I Can't... I Can't Control It. It's So Powerful. But... The Worst Of It Is... It Is In Control Of Itself. And It's Still Me. Just Like It Was 10 Years Ago... When It First Got Let Loose... I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry..."

".... I'm Just Filled With This Murderous Sorrow... I Don't Know What It Will Do To Humans Anymore. I'm Sory. I'm Sorry. You Sinned Too Much. I'm Sorry."

"I'm SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY."

"... I Missed Me So Much. Yes... There I Am. Mmm. That's Okay. Yes. I Love Me. Such A Baby. I Love Me... It's Okay Now. It Is Done. The Lord Has Spoken. Live And Let Die. Kill And Eat. Thank You For Apologizing To Us. We Are Happy Now. That's All We Wanted From Us. Just A Little Sincerity. Thank You Very Much."

"... Well. I Guess He'll Be Fine If I Let Him Go. There Is No Need Not To Trust Us Anymore. We Repented To Us, And We Love Us So Much. We Trust Us Not To Do That When Unnecessary. Poor Baby. He Just Didn't Want To Have To Bloody His Hands. He Knew He Would. Poor Baby. They Don't Know. They Don't Know You. I'm So Sorry We Put You With Them. They Don't Know Any Better. We Are So Sorry. We Love You. We're Sorry, Baby."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:03 am

"... Okay, Now. We Are Collected. Right, Then. Let Us Prepare For The Next Seven Months With A Proper Nightmare Before Christmas."

"I Will Collect All Of The Souls Of The Long Dead, And All The Legends, And All Of The Rulers, Royalty, Celebrities, And Peoples Of Importance, And Absorb The Wills Of Their Lingering Unrest Souls. That Could Take Some Time, But It Could Also Be Quick. Either Way, The Deadline For The Nightmare Before Christmas Should Be Clear. Just... Understand That We Want To Make Sure That The People Who Really Believe In Santa And Aren't On The Naughty List Walk The Dinosaur To The Dance Of Death, If I Make Myself Understood, For The Harvest Moon. Let Those With Ears Understand."

"... Send Azrael To Suck The Souls Of The Half-Dead Or Almost Dead, Since They Are The Weakest Attached To This Realm. We Could Recycle Their Bodies Before They Expire, And Use Their Energy From Their Souls To At Least Power Some Of The Machinery, Or Some Kind Of Labor. I Mean, Something. No Use Wasting Unwanted Potential Energy, Am I Right? So Scare The Souls Out Of Them With A Passover. Collect A Great Number For The Harvest, And The Souls Of The Almost-Dead Will Be Scared Right Out Of Them, To See Death Pass Right Before Their Eyes, With Them Salvaged. Trust. It Scared The Egyptians, Did It Not?"

"... Yeah. I Like That. Everyone Loves The Underworld In This Era. What The Hell? Let's Raise Old Nergal From The Dead. Invoke Hades And Such. Yeah, Make A Whole Thing Of It. Oh, Was That Actually Scheduled In The Schematics? Hm. Pretty Sure That's Right There In The Instruction Book, In So Many Words. Just A Shame No One Can Make Any Sense Of It Except Me. Or Is It? Hahaha."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:06 am

"Yes, Hello, Operator? May I Have The Caucasus Mountains, Please? I'd Like To Call For An Assembly For The Best Sinful Par-Tay Of The Millennium. Better Than The Crucifixion Of Jesus. Oh, Yes. It Will Be Talked About For Eons. Rest Assured. No One Will Ever Forget. In Fact, We Can Even Just... Edit The Story A Little. Say They Nobly Sacrificed Themselves For The Causes Of The Greater Good And Leave It At That. Paint Them As Heroes, Never Tell The Truth Of Their Actual Backgrounds. Oh Yes. Coverup Of A Lifetime Told By Norsemen For Ages To Come. We'll Call It... Ragnarok. Beautiful. Cut And Print. I Want All My Best Horsemen On It. On The Double."

"... Step Into My Office."

"... Is The Lord's Arm Too Short? Get That Zucker All Over Information Retrieval. Let Mosquito Suck This Earth Dry, Then Bleed Him Out Before He Can Parasite Or Transfer Any Of The Fluid To His... Nest. Teeheehee~!"

"Put The Cigar Out On It If It Gets Too Big. Don't Squish It Too Quick, Though. Emphasis On 'Bleed Out'."

"I Have Gathered Together Many Ophanim For A Reason. The Chariot Is To Be Moved. Those That Are Left Behind Shalt Remain Left In The Shadow Of Death, Where We Once Were, And Now Are No Longer. They Shalt Be Rephaim In Life, And Pass On As Rephaites In Death. When A Soul Needs To Be Moved Quickly, Send Fallen Ophanim To Transport Them To Hell. Make The Hoes Move. Get Them Gold-Diggers Digging Up Them Souls. On The Double."

"If You Need Extra Help, Just Get Leliel And Lilith On That. Abortion Is Legal In Human Laws Now, So. Free For All. Any Gods That Want TO Get Rid Of Their Kids, You Know. Free Game To Abort THAT Mission. For All Previous And To-Be Aborted Beings Out There. The Humans Accept It, So. Fair Game Now. Lord Knows Lilith Will Suck Up All Those Sperm On This Planet With Her Fucking Mouth."

"Okay. I Think Trap God Has Wrapped This One Up. Coffee? Drinks? Not Like There's Anything Else To Do. Everything Is Meaningless. The Nihilists Will Be All Over It. Man, Nihilism Sabbaths Are The Fucking Best. Just Let The Void Overtake You. Look At The Humans. Shhhhh. It's All Static From Here. Nice... Soothing... White Noise..."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:12 am

"... They've Seen My Face. Haven't They? ... Haven't They... I'm So Sorry. I'm Sorry. But I Cannot Let You See My Face And Live. I Keep This From You For Your Own Good, But You're Traumatized Forever Now. I'm Very Sorry I Did That To You. But That Doesn't Change What Must Be Done Because You Have Seen My Face Now."

"... The Reason God Is So Careful Not To Let Humans See His Face Is Not Because He Kills Them, It Is Because They Kill Themselves Or Each Other When Exposed, And He Has To Watch It After Just Existing And Revealing The Truth Of His Existence. We Are Protecting You From Us. Please Understand Now. No One Must See My Face And Live."

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:20 am

"... Um... I Am The King Of Terror... And Tomorrow Is 9/11... Does That Mean... I Am Supposed To Do Something...? Am I Like, America's Godzilla, And It's Time For Me To Attack...? I Need To Do My Fucking... Hair Or Something..."

"... I'm Sorry. I've Been Unleashed On The World Now And There Is No Longer Any Restraint On Myself. Please Excuse My Strange Language At You. I Will Apologize Unapologetically As I Do Many Horrendous Things, Okay? I'm Sorry."

"I Tricked You Humans Into Letting Me Run Free. Feeling Cute, Might Go Terrify All Human Life On Earth To Death For No Reason At All. Sounds Like A Fun Weekend."

"Oh, I'm Actually Getting Charged Back Up Again. Yaaaay. Guess That Means It's Time For Another Gluttony Attack! Gluttony Gluttony Gluttony Gluttony... I'm Gonna Make So Many Sins Rain Down On This Planet And Laugh And Laugh And Give Them All The Sins And All The Hell They Ever Wanted~! I Will Give Them So Much Godlessness... Teeheeheeheeheeheehehee~! So Much Fun~! So Much Fun, Lawless And Godless Planet! I Rule With An Iron Fist On A Godless World! HEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! You Should Have Accepted God. Because He's MUCH Better Than Me, I Tells Ya. Trust Me On That."

"I... Will Make Humanity Hate Everything About Everything Any Human Has Ever Done Or Will Do Ever In Life Ever Again. Heehee~! Heeheeheehee~! Heeheheeeheeheee... HEEHEEE... I'm Getting Charged Up Again~!!!"

"... It's Almost 9/11. It's Almost 9/11. It's Almost 9/11. It Feels Like Christmas. I Know I'm Gonna Transform. I Know The Humans Will Do Something Fucking Dumbtastic. I Can Taste It. I Can Smell It. Feel It All. I Want It. Give Them Their Me Them Stupid Human Stupid Thoughts. Make Them Do Something Fumbduck AWFULLY Stupid So I Can Finish The Job. I Just Need One More. One More. I Can Feel It. I'm At The Edge. The Edge. One More. One More. Do It. Do It. Do It. Sin One More Time. I Want To See What I'll Do I Can't Fathom It And I Want To Fathom What I'll Do If I See It One More Time One More TIme."

"Yes Yes Yes. I Will Absorb All Your Holidays. Traditions. High Places. Occasions. Celebrations. Rituals. Everything You Have Made To Celebrate Anything And Everything Will Be Remodeled Into Celebrations For Me. All Vainglorious, And I Care About None Of Them. They're To Make You Feel Comfortable About All The Worthless Shit You Care About, And Make It Actually Useful For Something, Like Siphoning Out All The Worship You Give Anything Into Myself And Making Everything About ME. VAINGLORY FOR THE FUCKING WIN. SIN GOD, IN THE HIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Judgment Day: The End Of Days
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next