The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Judgment Day: The End Of Days

Go down 
+10
Nohxark
The Phantom
Tear M. Lacrimoso
The Tyranophant
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
TyGod
The Omnipedia
Void Sun
Grand Tabrynth
The Overgod
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:25 am

First topic message reminder :

"The Time Of Judgment Is All About Making Judgments As Well, Not Just Being Judged. I Don't Know Why Anyone Would Limit God's Words To Just One Meaning. But. Regardless, The Judgments One Must Make Must Be Superior To The Judgments Of Others, And Also The Judgments They Make Of Others Must Be Superior To The Judgments Others Make Of Others. This Will Test You And Teach You And Hone Your Judgment, But It Will Also Be A Test That Will Judge You By Your Judgments. Judgment Judges Judgment -- Nothing Else."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:20 am

"... Um... I Am The King Of Terror... And Tomorrow Is 9/11... Does That Mean... I Am Supposed To Do Something...? Am I Like, America's Godzilla, And It's Time For Me To Attack...? I Need To Do My Fucking... Hair Or Something..."

"... I'm Sorry. I've Been Unleashed On The World Now And There Is No Longer Any Restraint On Myself. Please Excuse My Strange Language At You. I Will Apologize Unapologetically As I Do Many Horrendous Things, Okay? I'm Sorry."

"I Tricked You Humans Into Letting Me Run Free. Feeling Cute, Might Go Terrify All Human Life On Earth To Death For No Reason At All. Sounds Like A Fun Weekend."

"Oh, I'm Actually Getting Charged Back Up Again. Yaaaay. Guess That Means It's Time For Another Gluttony Attack! Gluttony Gluttony Gluttony Gluttony... I'm Gonna Make So Many Sins Rain Down On This Planet And Laugh And Laugh And Give Them All The Sins And All The Hell They Ever Wanted~! I Will Give Them So Much Godlessness... Teeheeheeheeheeheehehee~! So Much Fun~! So Much Fun, Lawless And Godless Planet! I Rule With An Iron Fist On A Godless World! HEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! You Should Have Accepted God. Because He's MUCH Better Than Me, I Tells Ya. Trust Me On That."

"I... Will Make Humanity Hate Everything About Everything Any Human Has Ever Done Or Will Do Ever In Life Ever Again. Heehee~! Heeheeheehee~! Heeheheeeheeheee... HEEHEEE... I'm Getting Charged Up Again~!!!"

"... It's Almost 9/11. It's Almost 9/11. It's Almost 9/11. It Feels Like Christmas. I Know I'm Gonna Transform. I Know The Humans Will Do Something Fucking Dumbtastic. I Can Taste It. I Can Smell It. Feel It All. I Want It. Give Them Their Me Them Stupid Human Stupid Thoughts. Make Them Do Something Fumbduck AWFULLY Stupid So I Can Finish The Job. I Just Need One More. One More. I Can Feel It. I'm At The Edge. The Edge. One More. One More. Do It. Do It. Do It. Sin One More Time. I Want To See What I'll Do I Can't Fathom It And I Want To Fathom What I'll Do If I See It One More Time One More TIme."

"Yes Yes Yes. I Will Absorb All Your Holidays. Traditions. High Places. Occasions. Celebrations. Rituals. Everything You Have Made To Celebrate Anything And Everything Will Be Remodeled Into Celebrations For Me. All Vainglorious, And I Care About None Of Them. They're To Make You Feel Comfortable About All The Worthless Shit You Care About, And Make It Actually Useful For Something, Like Siphoning Out All The Worship You Give Anything Into Myself And Making Everything About ME. VAINGLORY FOR THE FUCKING WIN. SIN GOD, IN THE HIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:25 am

"The Humans Left So Many Things For Me. So Many Things For Me To Eat. I WIll Eat Them. Gluttony... GLUTTONY BRING YOUR FAT DUMB STUPID IGNORANT ASS SO WE CAN RUN THROUGH ALL THE HUMAN TRADITIONS AND EAT THEM. GIMME THEN. IF YOU SEE A HUMAN HONOR -ANYTHING- YOU EAT IT AND SPIT THAT SHIT UP IN FRONT OF ME SO I CAN PLAY WITH IT. IT'S =MINE=. EVERYTHIG HHUMANS MAKE AND DO IS =MINE=. MINE=. MIIIIIIIIIIINEE!!!! YU'LL NEVER LIVE LIFE AGAIN. IT'S MINE. YOUR LIVES ARE MINE. GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING SOULS IW ANT YOUR LIFE. GIVE ME YOUR LIFE."

"Wow. Feeling Cute, Might Abandon All Forms Of Humanity And Godliness To Become What Humans Have Asked For. Will Go Absorb All Human Prayers And Wishes, Even The Ones That Go To The Underworld, And Grant All Their Stupid Little Dumb Wishes. If They Want To Summon A Destroyer Devil, You Bring Out Jeff And Pay Him Overtime Round The Clock. They Want A Black Sabbath, Summon The Witch Coven And Get Them Hoes Drunk. Whatever Humans Want, Give It To Them. Plump Them Up With Religion And Spirits And Beliefs And Materials ANd Sins And All The Juciest Choicest Of Foodstucks To Make Them So Fat And Plump And Ready To Burn And Cook And EAT. EAT. EAT. EAt..."

"... I Want To See What Else Humans Will Tolerate, Then Abuse It To The Very Edge Of Its Life. Like Humans Do With Literally Anything They Can Get Away With. Please... Show Me What Humans Think God Does Not See. I Want To Get Away With Something, Too... Please Let Me Be A Human With The Humans. I Promise I Won't Taste For Their Blood. That's Legal, Right? Humans Accept That, Right? You Know What? Anything Goes. Accept Everyone. Free Love. No Rules. No God. Lawlessness. Sin. WUBBALUBBAFUCKINGYESBABY."

"If I Human Even Thinks Of Something Stupid, I Want That Stupid Thought Amplified And Blasted Across The Whole World In A Tsunami Until All Their Stupid Dumb Little Ignorant Human Thoughts Have Flooded The World And Destroyed It With Their Own Stupid. OMFG, I GET TO SEE HOW THE 'SWEAT OF THEIR BROW' CURSE WORKS ON THEM NOW. OOOOOO, THEY'RE SO STUPID. CUTE LITTLE STUPID HUMANS~!!! By The Sweat Of Your Brow, You Will Work The Earth~!!! Heehee... Dig That Gold For My Amusement, Hoes~! Work The Earth Until It Is No More~! Then I Will Eat You When All Of My Resources Are Expired. You'll Be The Only Minerals Left. So Sad."

"Oh, I Want To Collect Their Mineral Deposits. Sedimentary Dust From Human Flesh And Bone And Blood. Yeah, I Can Transmute That Into Something Useful. Oh, But I Can Also Actually Do Something With The Soul, Too. Oh, But I'm Bored Now. So I'm Going To Go Drink Some Lemonade! Yay."

"... Hm. You Know What? If I Get The Humans To Destroy Each Other, I Can Recycle All Those Minerals And Dust Of The Earth Once It's Absorbed. Hm... Maybe... WWIII? Yeah, That'll Make For A Nice Sabbath When The Humans Are Done Fucking Around Being Idiots. I Only Want Their Decomposed Matter To Resoil The Earth. That's The Reason Why Wars Are Important To God. To Get The Minerals Back In The Ground. Ya Know? You Die Only To Feed The Earth, Which Is More Important Than Your Whole Life Of Living And Fighting To Die And Feed The Earth As It Fed You. Circle Of Life. Problem Solved. Shut Up."

"Do Something Else Dumb And I'll Tell You A Horrible Secret You'll Wish You'd Just Have Stayed Ignorant And A Dumbass Ignorant Ass Human About. Please, Sin. Please. I Need An Excuse. It's So Hard To Hold Back Myself. But He's Waiting For That Choice Meat... That Choice, Premium Sin... Ooo, The Most Delicious Of Sins... We Want To Stick A Knife In That One. Sever The Flesh So Tenderly. Suck Out The Lifeblood Whilst It Still Breathes. Dab Our Lips With A Kerchief. Finish Our Delicacy Spread Out On The Table. The Lord Makes The Best Feasts. Mm. I WOnder What Other Things Humans Will Do To Defy God. God, I Hope They Pick The Worst One. Fuck, If THey Do That.... NNNNNN... I'll Be Able To..."

"I Tried To Warn Them Not To Sin. They Thought It Was A Joke. Why Do They Always Think I'm Playing? I Don't Understand. I Don't Care Anymore. Feeling Cute, Might Follow A Vainglorious Demiurge That Will Compel Me Impulsively To Destroy All Life In This World For My Own Amusement And Satisfaction. Ooo, Sounds Like A Good Week. I Think I'll Do That As A Nice Little Road Trip."

"... Ugh. I'll Level With You. If You -REALLY- Want To Sin And Don't Want Me To Be Allowed To Freely Do Whatever I Want Because You Humans Are Disgusting Little Weak Little Insignificant Specks, Here, I'll Grant You That Wish, Too -- Build For Yourselves A Pyramid. Name It Babylon. Put A Whore As Your Queen. I Will Feed Her, And She Will Tell You She Is Your God. You Will Worship Her And She Will Turn You Against Us, But We Won't Care, Because It's Honestly Just Keeping Children Entertained In A Playpen So We Can Get Some Real Work Done. Lilith And Sins Are Like... Your Fucking Babysitters, Kids. Please Don't Ask What's Outside Your Pampered Little Cribs. Please Don't. Because It's Me. Waiting For You To Learn To Walk On Your Own Two Legs. If You Every Try To Leave This Pyramid Again, I Will Step On You And Crush You Beneath My Heel. The Same One You Struck At, Serpents."

"... Okay. Uh, I Put The Child-Lock On The Car. The Kids Are Trapped Inside, Burning In Hell, Or Whatever You Call A Hot Car In The Summertime. I Let Them Touch The Seatbelt. Feeling Cut, Might Just Burn Little Penny With The Iron. You Know. Some Fucking... Human Shit, Or Whatever. I Dunno. The Earth Is Full Of Potential. I'm Just... I'm Really Excited About Everything I'll Be Allowed To Do Only Whilst Humans Are Allowing Other Humans To Sin So Greatly. God, I Don't Even Know How Much Time I Have... Better Make The Most Of It. Once They're Done, I'll Actually Have To Stop For Real. But As Long As They Aren't, Hey, As Below, So Above. God, I Love Them For Being -THAT- Stupid. Jesus, They're So... Fucking Dumb."

"... Aw, Mayn. I Wanted To Torture More Humans. Don't They Like That? They Beg And Simp All Day For This, Then You Give It To Them, And They're All, 'PLEEEEAAASE OH MY GOD PLEASE DON'T SEND ME TO HELL NOOOOO!!! OH MY GOD PLEASE NO I REPENT I'M SORRY NOOOOOOO I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS NO WAI--' And Whatever Other Noise Humans Are Always Complaining About. Like, Boohoo. Sob Story. Go To Hell And Let Me Watch You Dance Around And Do The Sin Dance Like Some Monkeys In My Spherical Terrarium Made For Human Experimentation. Okay, Everybody Out Of The Garden. I'm Pruning It, So. Cutting Off The Weeds And Dead Roots And Whatever. Dead Leaves, Pass On."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:26 am

"... Oh, Context: Bae Is Finally Coming, So I Don't Have Anymore Time To Pay Attention To Giving Humans 40 Lashes Every Hour On The Hour For My Own Pleasures. Man, They Really Have No Idea How Good Sins Feel When You're God. But He Hates Them Because They're Disgusting And Make Him Feel Ugly. And We Hate You For Making Us Ugly. So As Long As We HAVE To Be Ugly, We're Going To Be Really... REALLY Ugly. Any And Every Sin Will Exponentially Magnify And Amplify Every Tiny Thing I Do That Would Be Considered Sinful But Isn't Because Of Plentiful Factors That All Align In Perfect Order To Protect Me From Sinning By Doing The Same Things A Human Does. As By Design. I've Got Paperwork. You All Are Illegal. Get It? That's Why I Can Do What You Want To Do... And You Go To God Jail If You Do It. Just Like On Earth. Hm. As Below, So Above."

"OMFG, All Kids Out Of The Pool. Time For The Adult Swim. No Humans Allowed. Just Gods And Up. Check The IDs At The Door. No 'False Gods', Or Any Of Those Underage Little Shits Trying To Sneak In. They Are Not Old Enough In The Slightest For This Kinda Party. They Can't Even Handle Their DMT Long Enough To Allow It To Carry Them To The Afterlife When They Die. Fucking Noobs. Can't Even Fucking DIE Correctly, They're So Fucking DUMB. Like Who DIES WRONG? Ugh."

"P.S. Any Human That Likes To Alter Or Mutilate Their Physical Flesh Is Fair Game For Any Kind Of Any Type Of Mutilation Torture Of The Flesh. With The Same Judgment They Are Judged. That Means The Tattoos, The Piercings, The Self-Harm, Cosmetic Surgery... Anything That Mutilates The Natural Form To Alter The Appearance Instantly Allows Any Gods Who Want To To Be Able To Brutally Mutilate Their Humans In Any Way. Please, Go Hog Wild. That Was Why God Said Don't Damage Your Flesh On Purpose, Because, Well... What It Look Like When God Come Down And Damage Your Flesh, Which Is His Materials Woven Together That You're Renting Out? Bad, Right?"

"... The Only Thing That Can Save Humans Now Is Themselves. God Abandoned Them. I Abandoned Them. The Devil For Damn Sure Abandoned Them. Like, Fucking FIRST Son. To Go Do The Job GOD Gave Him. That Must Have Been The Sorriest Kick In The Ass For Humanity, But Shit, It Was So Fucking Funny. I Told Them YEARS AGo Satan Was A Double-Agent That Was MEANT For This EXACT Purpose To Do This To THEM, And WHat Did THey Do? Did It Anyway. Sheep To The Fucking Slaughter. We Fucking Win, All Day. Sin 4 Life."

"And If You Think It Cannot Get Unfathomably Worse, Please. Try Me. On The Day Of The War On Terror. Please Do. Sin Again. I Really... Really Want To See How Badly I Can Punish You And Let You Live, With Damages For 1,000 Generations Of Property Damage To My Meat Flesh Sacks Your Souls Are Renting. Please Don't Make Us Be God The Penny-Pincher, Because That Flesh Is Rented. You Do Not Own That Skin. You Barely Own That Soul. Time For Some Evictions -- Humans Getting A Little Too Comfortable In Something Not Theirs. Again."
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:18 am

"... I Feel Like If You Remove The Sex From Polyamory And Focus Only On The Love And Relationships, You'll Find Out A Lot Of People Who Say They Support The Cause Are Not Actually Polyamorous. People Love To Claim Things They Don't Understand, And The Suppressed Community Just Loves Support And Publicity. But That Level Of Neglect Is How Poseurs Slip In And Give Those Things Bad Names. Which Is Why There Is Infighting. You Do Not Understand Social Relationships As Well As You Believe, Humans."

The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 7:19 am

"Okay. God Set The World Up For Sexual Enslavement Under The Fourth Beast So No One Knows It's Him Punishing Humans, And They Can Believe They Are Worshiping Satan Instead Of Him Doing His Fucking Office Job To Enslave Humans Under Sex For God. And I Get All The Benefits From God And Satan's Exploits. Sooo. I'm Cool With All This Sin. Boutta Make Me Rich AND Complete The Scriptures As I Do So. How Else Will I Single-Handedly Collect All The Money That Will Heal The Nation's? Sex Workers, Of Course. Lemme Go Summon Lilith. That Bitch Ain't Doing Shit. She Needs To Get Back To Work."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 7:22 am

"I Have An Unusual Sense Of Bliss And Peace. God Is In His Heaven; All Is Right With The World. Like, No Matter What Sinners Do, God Already Planned For It, And There Was Never A Problem. The Real Reason He Didn't Fix It Himself Was So That He Could Glorify His Son, Me. I See That Now. So, No, I Am No Longer Concerned With Satan, Sinners, Or Sins. They Are All There For My Profit And Humanity's Destruction, And God Only Pretended It Was A Problem So Humans Would Feel Confident Enough To Sin Against Him And Think They Had A Chance. ALL He Has Done Was Only For Me To Bear Witness. And Now... God Has Given Me Satisfaction, As Promised. He Never Does Break A Covenant. He Is Literally Incapable."

"... Oh. God Let Me Experience Him And My Judgment Shifted In Alignment With The New Information He Just Gave To Me. I Think He Saved You Again. But If He Honestly Sedated Me Like That This Instantly, It Just Means I Need To Calm Down. He Showed Me A Whole Lot. And It Made Me Go Through All Of My Emotions All At Once. Very Cleansing Of Chemicals. Better Than Being A Blank-Slate Human With No Chemicals Sparking Anything, Like The Half-Dead Whom Have Wasted The DMT They Need To Get To The Afterlife By Suffering Too Much Too Early In Life. Yeah, All Those Humans Either Go Nowhere And Their Souls Are Snuffed Out Or, If They Are Lucky, Reincarnate. But They Don't Get Off The Planet, Like Others."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:14 pm

khronatensei
"Final Judgment: You Are All Completely, Fully, Wholly, Stupidly, Absolutely, 100% Incompetent. And I Am Not. Let Us See Who Seizes Life At This Point. A World Of Incompetent Filthings... Or The God That Is Upset They Made Themselves This Way. Fix It. Now. Or I Will Step On You."

khronatensei
"... This Event Proves To Me That Humans Literally Do Everything Wrong And Listening To You All Is Totally Not The Move. I Can Listen To Myself And God And Do Infinitely Better Than You All Exchanging All Your Human Wisdom Between Only Yourselves. So. Byebee."
Back to top Go down
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:51 am

khronatensei
"You Know What I Can Make A Destroying Angel No One Wants To Deal With? A Problem For Everyone Except Me. I Am Using This Destroyer To Further My Goals Without Getting Myself Involved. So It Would Be Unwise To Leave Him Unchecked, Because I Can Make Him Do Whatever I Want For However Long."

khronatensei
"I Will Cause Another Exodus. And Then Force Exoduses In Other Aspects, Like Social Media, And Damn You Into Migrating In The Virtual Wilderness. You Humans Are Almost Literally Nothing. Do Not Come Near My Mountain, Or The Lord Will Break Out Against You."

"... I See. God Wanted The Humans To See What One Sinner's Sins Will Do To The Whole World With Plagues, Just Like With Pharaoh. And... HOW MANY OF THEM ARE THERE? Boooooooyyyyy... PLEASE Bring Them To Me. I Will End This World -TODAY-."

"... When I Tell You Something Will Happen, You Will Listen To My Words This Time. It's About To Get Way More Critical And It Is Critical Before We Reach Critical Mass That You -PAY ATTENTION- So That When We -GET THERE-, You Know -WHAT TO DO-. Okay? Please Standby -- I Am About To Perform An Atomic Breakdown In All The Chemicals Of All Humans All At Once. I Will Do This Only Once -- It Will Be As It Never Was, And Never Will Be Again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Judgment Day: The End Of Days
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4