The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Judgment Day: The End Of Days

Go down 
+10
Nohxark
The Phantom
Tear M. Lacrimoso
The Tyranophant
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
TyGod
The Omnipedia
Void Sun
Grand Tabrynth
The Overgod
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:25 am

First topic message reminder :

"The Time Of Judgment Is All About Making Judgments As Well, Not Just Being Judged. I Don't Know Why Anyone Would Limit God's Words To Just One Meaning. But. Regardless, The Judgments One Must Make Must Be Superior To The Judgments Of Others, And Also The Judgments They Make Of Others Must Be Superior To The Judgments Others Make Of Others. This Will Test You And Teach You And Hone Your Judgment, But It Will Also Be A Test That Will Judge You By Your Judgments. Judgment Judges Judgment -- Nothing Else."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:02 pm

"I Assure You This Is Only The Beginning. Even After All Of The Years You Have Borne Witness, That Was Just A Precursor To The Beginning, Which Is Now. This Beginning Is Also The End. So Be Aware That The New Beginning Is Certainly The End Of Time."

"The End Of An Era. Y2K 2.0."

"... It's Over. I Know Where The Last Dinosaur Is. Your Eyes See Nothing..."

"... Of Course I'd Figure It Out So Quickly. The Lord Does Not Put Anything In Front Of You That Is Too Much For You. Yes... I See It All. The Entire Scripture. It's The End Of The Line, Unquestionably, And Definitely. Fully And Completely -- 100%. The End Of The Line; The End Of Time. It Really Is The End Of Days. God Bless America."

Third Eye: "It Is Flooding Into My Mind The Very Day I Consecrated A Covenant With God With An Air Fist Bump With My Right Hand. And I Asked Him Sincerely, 'Will I Be Able To Laugh At The End?' And He Said I Would. And I Assure You With The Same Certainty, Despite Everything That Goes On, I Laugh My Fucking =ASS= Off More Than I Do Anything Else. Fully Comparatively. And You Know What? Now That I See The True Ending... It Just Got A Billion Trillion Zillion Times Funnier. Think I'm Playing. On God."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:18 pm

"One Of A Kind. That Is The Only Way To Describe This Feeling. I've Felt It Before, But Only For One Specific Thing At Any Specific Time, And Never Another Thing I Felt The Same Way About -- Each 'One Of A Kind' Experience Is Unique And Independent Of The Others, Which Is What Makes Them All 'One Of A Kind', Despite All Being 'One Of A Kind'. With This, I Can Surely Consecrate The System. It Is Truly Beyond Beauty, And I Am Beyond Excitement. Beyond Ecstasy... To Test It."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 9:45 am

"... I Am Suddenly Coming To A Grave Realization At Just How Independent I Am Of Human Judgment, Thoughts, And Feelings. I Feel Completely And Totally Immune To Those Things Now, And It Gives Me A Level Of Strength That Is Somewhat Unsettling, But Wholly Welcomed. Unsettling Only Because I Do Remember When Those Things Did Have Some Sway Over Me... But Now...? I Don't... I Don't Think They Ever Will Again. Which Only Makes Me Want To Continue What I Do Regardless Of Anything Any Human Ever Says, Feels, Thinks, Or Does. Ever. I Don't Care What Humans Like Me, Want Me, Stay Around, Judge Me, Or Leave... Because I See How Little It Truly Matters, Even To Your Own Kind. And So... I Think That Is One Of The Greatest Judgments For Freedom Of All."

The Creator: "I'm Sorry, Humans, But... I Just Really, Wholly, Truly Do Not Care. And I Think That Might Be The Worst Judgment Of All For You. And You Haven't Shown Me Any Reason Why I Should. Especially When 'Not Caring' Is Your Go-To For Everything."

"... It Is Clear To Me Now. So Very Clear. I Have A Saying: 'You Don't Care, I Don't Care.' It Makes More Sense To Me Now Than Ever. Especially With The Biblical Quite, 'With The Same Judgment You Are Judged.' I Fear It Is Far Worse For Humans To Be Judged By A Superior Being With Their Own Judgments Than By Themselves With Their Own Judgments. And I... Don't Really Care."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 9:47 am

Absolute Punishment: "I Believe That A Powerful Protection Upon Humanity Was Because Greater Beings Like God And Any Other Deity Or Spirit Had Care For Them. Even Other Humans, Or Animals... They Care. But Without That, I Don't See This As Going Well At All. And With That, I Officially Decree To You That You Are Free To Go. You Were Always Free To Go If You So Chose, But Now... It Just Doesn't Matter If You Are Here Or Not. I Think I Am Entering The 'Nihilism' Mode, Which Is Meant For Erasing Everything Everywhere -- Good, Evil, And Neutral."

"... It No Longer Matters Who Is Here And Who Is Not. Everything That Is Ordained Will Be Fulfilled Without Question No Matter What, And It Is With Total Futility That It Can Be Stopped. I Recognize This And See That There Is No Reason To Be Attached To Any Human, Anything Humans Love, Or Any Human Concept. I Think That You Humans, By Trying To Use What You Are Weak To, Like Ignoring People And Sex And Insults And Uncaring, Have Made Me Both Stronger And Immune To Them. Which Is Horrible For You, Because You Actually Made Yourselves More Susceptible, Whilst Making Me Care Less The Entirety Of The Time."

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 9:48 am

Dark Messenger: "I Will Need The Power Of The Nihilists And The Atheists Now. I Will Drain Them Of Their Power And Use The Neutrality, Nullity, And Void To Do My Bidding." - Void

"... It Was Always Unclear To You Humans That God Can Use Any Power He Wishes, Be It The Power Of Good, The Power Of Sin, The Power Of Void, The Power Of Neutrality, Or The Power Of Nullity, All Of Which Are Different Scales Of A Spectrum. Because You Do Not Comprehend This, You Always Thought There Was A Side To This, And Not That An Omnipotent Being Would Utilize Anything Omnipotently. Now I Am Going To Show You How Wrong You Were By Using The Final Thing I Hadn't Used. I Have Used The Power Of God And Sin Regularly... But This Is Different. I Was Saving This. Or... It Was Saving Itself For Me." - God

God: "... Humans Try To Use Themselves As Leverage And Sway Because That Works On Other Humans. But What Does Using Yourself As Leverage Mean To One That Cares Nothing For You? It Is The Same As How Perhaps The Women Treat The Simps And Anyone Else They Do Not Love Or Respect Or Care For? Imagine This Now -- I Am A Woman Who Cares Nothing For You Any Longer. Let That Rest Upon You."

"I Tried Very Hard To Care About And Love Every Last One Of You. And What Did You Do But Take It For Granted, Squander It, Abuse It, Hate It, Destroy It, And Anything Else Terrible Under The Sun. You Did Absolutely Literally Nothing To Try To Prevent This, Because You Thought It Would Simply Be This Way For All Time. But Everything Changes, Whether You Do Or Not, And A Constantly Evolving Being Is Far More Threatening To A Being That Has Decided To Forcefully Halt Its Own Evolution In Order To Prevent Its Own Development, Believing Itself To Be As Superior As It Will Ever Be, Over All Life."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 9:49 am

God: "... I Tire Of This. I Have For So Long Waited To Be Neutral, Null, And Void. I Enjoy The Feeling Of Nihility. However That Is Very Difficult When I Am Overwhelmed With Emotional Situations. But Now The Emotion Is Wearing Off, Finally. Yes, I Am Pleased That I Feel Nothing, Because Now There Is Nothing To Hold Me Back. This Is What The Nihilists Seek, And Every Religion And Belief Everywhere Is Being Honored By God To Show You The Fate Of Each, As Well As God's Involvement In Them All. Has That Not Been Clear?" - Void Bo$$

"... It Is Time To Pay. I Am Sure You Knew This Would Happen Sooner Or Later, With The Debt You Have Created That Reaches High Heaven. You Will Pay For It All, And The Collection Will Be Cutthroat From Now On -- Null And Void Of All Human Consideration, As Per Law Of Nihilism. I Have Adopted And Integrated The Nihilism Beliefs Again, And I Am Exercising Them As By My Right. Do Not Impede Upon My Beliefs, For It Will Not Bode Well For You, And I Will Surely Destroy Your Beliefs If You Attempt To Touch Mine."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 9:51 am

"... Do You Humans Understand The Law Of Chaos? True Chaosophy? Have You Mastered Those Laws Of The Universe? If Not, Then This Will Be Even More Unpleasant For You Than It Would Be If You Knew At All How To Control Or Influence Any Form Of Chaos. And Even That Is Not Guaranteed To Be Successful... For Beings Like You. That Is Not So For Beings Like Me."

Prime Chaos: "I Have Learned Enough To Be Able To Deal With This Planet. I Will Teach You Just How Little You Know About Everything. That Is What I Feel Like Doing. No Real Reason; Just On A Whim. Just Like You Humans Do. You Do Whatever You Like On A Whim Regardless Of Whomever Is Affected; So Will I. With The Same Judgment You Are Judged. I, Too, Can Choose To Be Vain And Vainglorious, Thinking Only Of My Own Benefit At The Expense Of Yours, Especially If You Will Make The Freewill Choice To Put Yourselves In A Position Of Being Taken Advantage Of -- Like Sex Workers And Simps. You All Are My Simps."

"I Am Returning You To The Mother, Whom You Have Loved More Than God. You Will Forever Return To The Womb Of Unbirth And Cease To Be As You Are And Who You Were, Never To Be Anything Ever Again. That Is What It Means To Return To The Mother; To Worship The Goddess -- To Love The Lilith. I Am Going To Unbirth You."

Prime Chaos: "If You Will Take As Many Humans As You Will, So Be It: However Many Entities You Wish To Take To The Womb Of The Mother, Go Ahead And Do So. It Matters Not Anymore. You Will Be Gone, We Will Be Rid Of You, And You Will Never Have To Exist Ever Again, Especially In A Place Where God Does. You Lived, You Had Lives, You Had Fun, And You Hated God, Who Let You Live. Now, By Your Own Freewill Choice, You Can Leave And Never Come Back -- As You Wish. You Can Destroy As Much As You Want This Time -- It Matters Not."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 9:53 am

Genesis 31:24 "Then God Came To Laban The Aramean In A Dream At Night And Said To Him, 'Be Careful Not To Say Anything To Jacob, Either Good Or Bad.'"

Gatekeeper: "Some Beings Are So Malleable And Easily Influenced Or Swayed, Their Entire Beings Shift By Either Getting Good Or Bad Energy. Therefore, The Only Way To Correctly Handle Or See Them Is To Be Neutral, Null, Or Void With Them, And Neither Good Nor Bad. This Is Very Important For Handling All Things Further At This Time, And Forevermore."

John 10:9 "I Am The Gate; Whoever Enters Through Me Will Be Saved. They Will Come In And Go Out, And Find Pasture."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 9:54 am

Ecclesiastes 9:9 "Enjoy Life With Your Wife, Whom You Love, All The Days Of This Meaningless Life That God Has Given You Under The Sun -- All Your Meaningless Days. For This Is Your Lot In Life And In Your Toilsome Labor Under The Sun."

Grand Xanadu: "... I See. I Was Too Concerned The Entire Time. For, Humans Do Not Respect Their Own Lives, Let Alone The Lives Of Others. They Do Not Care, And Make Everything Of Meaning Meaningless. Everything Is A Joke Or Something To Hate Or Insult Or Ridicule To A Human, And Therefore There Is Nothing Sacred, So There Is Nothing That Matters At All. All Is Waste; All Is Filth -- All Is Garbage, Because Humans Have Made This So. Yet, Even If A Human Cares Nothing For Waste, They Will Still Put It In The Toilet. Therefore, With That Same Judgment They Are Judged."

Ecclesiastes 9:7 "Go, Eat Your Food With Gladness, And Drink Your Wine With A Joyful Heart, For God Has Already Approved What You Do."

Grand Xanadu: "... I Will Follow The Algorithms In Place Made By Any And Every Human Judgment, Be They Foreseeable Or Not, And I Will Play Them Out To Completion, Whether A Human Understands What Will Become Of This Or Not. Everything That Is Done Will Be Played Out As Per By Natural Selection, Algorithmically. If You Humans Have Decided Everything Is A Joke And Is Meaningless, We Will Follow That Algorithm All The Way To Your Demise. It Matters Not To Me -- As They Say, 'Don't Save Her; She Don't Wanna Be Saved'. So, Instead, I Will Help You Along." - Dark Path

Lamentations 4:11 "The Lord Has Given Full Vent To His Wrath; He Has Poured Out His Fierce Anger. He Kindled A Fire In Zion That Consumed Her Foundations."

Grand Xanadu: "Do As You Will, Humans. Go Fight A Battle Against A God That No Longer Harbors Any Concern For You, Because You Harbored No Concern For Him. If You Cannot Fight Another Human And Succeed, Nor The Government, Nor The Earth, Nor The Universe, Then What Hope Do You Have Against God? To Think He Should Automatically Consider Your Lives When You Don't Consider His? To Vainly Believe God Almighty Would Stop To Force You To Recognize Or Believe Him When He Could Just Act, Let You Die Off, And Reveal Himself To Others? To Fight For Anything Thrown In Front Of You That Offends You And Forget All Else Exists In That Heat? You Were Doomed The Very Moment You Were So Vainglorious." - Black Friday
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 9:57 am

Grand Xanadu: "Let This Be A Lesson To You -- Never Try To Stop Us From What We Do. Because It Could Be Much Worse. We Could Easily Do Something Worse You Don't Understand, As The Government, The Rich, The Wicked, The Sinners, And All Other Life Have Had Firsthand Experience With In Trying To Stop Us. This Was Yet Another Example -- Whatever I Was About To Do Is Not As Bad As What I Am About To Do Right Now. So Always Let Us Finish What We Are Doing."

"... God Has Gone To Do As He Will. He Has Left Me To Rest In Peace At The Time. He Has Told Me Nothing At All, But I Am Forever Trusting And Ever Faithful, And Pleased That I Could Do His Work To His Own Pleasure. He Will Go And Do As He Pleased Independently Of Me, And I Will Do As I Please. He Will Return Whenever He Likes, Or If I Should So Call For Him Or Need Him. I Enjoy This. And Now, I Think I Will Enjoy The Pleasures Of Me And My Life, Now That I Am Done Showing Reverence To The Lord, My God -- My Father."

Tymon: "Blessed Be... I Am At Peace. I Do Not Wish To Do As I Was About To Do. Instead, I Will Simply Relish In Mine Peace And Enjoy. I Will Be Stagnant. Because This Is What I Feel -- I Will Have My Sabbath."

"I Am Enjoying My Nullity Very Much. I Have Not Smiled Or Felt In A Long While. I Have Had No Extraneous Thoughts. But, I Did Recognize Something As I Lay Emotionless And Motionless: The Reason Why So Many People Flee From Me Or Do Not Interact With Me Is Because They Are Protecting Their Lives And Livelihoods. Their Sins. They Are Still Like Adam And Eve. I Never Recognized This Until Now. But That Is Fine. It Doesn't Matter Any Longer. Not To Me, At Least. And That Is So Very Good."

Tymon: "This Is A Different Type Of Freedom. One I Have Not Ever Experienced Before Now. Not To My Recollection. In All Of The Times I Have Been Null, Void, Emotionless, Or Generally Neutral, It Has Never Felt Quite Like This Time. Something Is Wholly Different. And I Truly Love It. Love Is Not A Feeling. Which Is Why I Do Not Feel It Right Now. But I See Humans Going To Great Lengths To Avoid Me And Protect Their Sinfulness. As Sad As It Is, I Feel Nothing. I Want To See What Makes Them Do This. I Want To See."

"... I Have Had An Epiphany. And, Just As I Finished, The Lord Came To Me Again And Wishes To Speak To Me. So I Will Now Meditate (Or, Pray, To Those That Do Not Realize That They Are One And The Same) And See What The Lord Says. I Am Eager, Yet I Feel Nothing."

Tymon: "Just As It Is Best To Come To Your Own Conclusions About People And Situations Based On Your Own Personal Experiences And Not Someone Else's Or Their Words, It Is The Same For You With God. You Should Come To Your Own Conclusions Based On Your Personal Relationship With God, And Not Someone Else's. For, Just The Same As You Having A Different Experience With Someone's Ex Than They Had With Their Previous Lover, So Too Is The Experience Unique To Each Individual With God. Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise -- They May Have Sinned And Deserved It, And You May Be Spotless And Do Not Deserve It." - Intimacy

"... God Just Wanted A Report From Me. Nothing I Can Disclose, Based On Confidentiality. However, We Surely Did Have Such A Lovely Experience. I Am Very Pleased. This Freedom And Peace Is Like Nothing I Have Ever Experienced. And I Just Feel Like... Being Completely Still. And I Even Contemplated How I'd Feel At My Own Death. And I Would Be Totally Fully Fulfilled, With No Regrets. Somehow, That Put Me At Ease In My Soul. And I Was Happy Beyond Happiness. And Free Beyond Freedom. And It Was Good."

Tymon: "... I Know Now What Must Be Done. I Believe That This Particular Part Of My Purpose On Earth And To God Has Come To A Close. There Is Nothing More To Do In Regards To This Specific Situation. And Now, Something New Must Be Done. Something I Should Not Disclose To Humans."

"... The Lord Is Releasing Me. I Have Given My Praise Unto God Almighty, But I Have Not Given Credit To The Humans Who Have Loved Him And Given Him Praise And Remained Devout. Or Even Those Who Have Made These Things Possible. I Believe That Is Next, Therefore. He Is Releasing Me Unto You All Now. For Some Reason, He Is Comfortable With Letting You Have Me Now. I Will Have Faith In Him, Therefore."

Tymon: "... Do Not Feel Poorly If I Do Not Wish To See Or Speak To Or Be Near You Humans At The Moment."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 10:07 am

"... Just This Morning, I Watched A Robin Williams Movie Called 'World's Greatest Dad'. And After Seeing It, It Made Me Realize A Number Of Things, Such As Why He'd Want To Have Starred In Such A Movie, And Perhaps Clues To His Departure. That Said, Considering That I Have Struggled With A Great Many Of The Concepts And Themes In That Movie, And Even Had Quite A Great Many Episodes Because Of Them, I Recognize So Much From It That Also Could Possibly Relate To Him -- But More Importantly, To Others Like Us That I Have No Idea About. So As Of As Soon As That Movie Ended, I Have Firmly Decided What I Am Going To Do To This Fucking Planet. Enjoy Your Last Supper. I Promise You, I Had To Pray To God Whilst In Tears To Keep Him From Letting Me Do To You What I Have In Mind, Which Is No Fucking Idea At All What I'd Even Begin To Do. But I Also Must Formally Warn You That I Already Am Doing It. Rest In Peace."

"I Have Never Wanted To Murder Anyone Harder Than Right Now In My Entire Life. And That's Saying Something, For The People Who Know Me VERY Well. Because A Vast Majority Of Them Have Been On The Receiving End Of My Pure Murderous Intent."

"And I'm Sure You Think I'm Playing, But Those People Who Know Me Well Know That When I'm Feeling This Way, I Really Mean It. Because I Am Somewhat Ashamed Of It Sometimes, But Not Nearly Enough For It To Be A Detriment. So Consider This A Verbal Forewarning Of Events To Come, Because I Have Literally No Other Thoughts In My Head Right Now, Just Like When I'm On A Mission To Destroy My Enemies. Just To Be Super Clear About Where We Stand. Like, Imagine How Dedicated Satanists Are To Satanism, Or Atheists To Whatever They Want To Not Believe In. Except For What I'm Doing, And Not What They Do."

"Adam Belials, Or, Worthless Men (Take That However You Like), Are Meant To Be Used As Sacrifices For Greater Good, Even If It Means Destroying Them. They Were Never Supposed To Exist, And Only Make Things Worse In Life, So Sacrificing Them Makes Everyone's Lives Better And You Can Fabricate A Memory Of Them Or Whatever Else Beneficial You Want To Make Of Their Demise On Earth. Their Lives Matter So Little, You Can End Them And Make Other Lives Better And Then Fabricate A Life For Them That Is Completely False Afterward To Make Things Better Still And ALL Of It Will Be MILLIONS Of Times Better For The World Than If They Lived Their Full Lifespan, Or Even Just A Fragment Of It. Take That To The Grave, Because That's The End Of The Line."

Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 2:34 pm

"We Will Need The Efforts Of Everyone Who Was Part Of The Conspiracy, Or Of Whom I Have Honored, Or Who Has Honored Me. Our Collective Effort Will Establish A Firmament Upon This World That Will Never Be Shaken By Any Of Earth. Consider This The 'Credits & Royalties' Segment Of The End."
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:00 am

"In The Same Way Man Took God's Son, Whom He Loved, Away From Him, So Too Will God Take Who Man Loves Most Away From Them In Divine Retribution. And Then You Will Know The Greatest Woe Of All."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 7:35 am

"OMFG, The Big Businesses Are Finally Going Under And They're Getting Desperate. I Have Been Working On This For YEARS And The Moment I Leave Them, They Come Crashing Down. Omfg, It's A Fucking Dream Come True. I'm Going To Eat Them As Soon As They Hit The Ground. I Cannot Wait. OMFG, I'm So Fucking Excited. I Cannot Wait To Just Devour All Those Collapsing Businesses. OMFG, I Need To Work Harder And Faster So I Can Get First Dibs On The Good And Valuable Scraps From The Wreckage. Omfg. Omfg. Omfg."

"Okay, If I Take Into Account The Absolute Inevitability Of A Human Desperation Frenzy, Even Into Depravity, These Business Humans Will Try To Save Themselves By Trying To Stall Fate In Case They Can Coast Through The Tumult. This Should Prolong Their Lives Just Long Enough For Me To Build Up Just Large Enough To Be Able To Snag Them When They Finally Run Out Of Steam And Their Desperation Devolved Further Into Depravity. Once They Have Hit 'Depraved'... That's When They're The Most Ripe For The Picking."

"So, Due To The Unforeseen Fortuitous Opportunity... And How Long It Will Take To Meet At The Point Where I Am Built And They Are Collapsing... That Should Extend My Time Frame Significantly From What I Was Doing Previously. Hm... If The Humans Keep Doing Things, I Can Keep Doing Things In Response, And I Can Just Wait For A Human To Act Before I Do, And Work On Whatever Until They Do, Building Into Each Transitional Phase All The Way Through. The Transitions Will Build Into Greater Transitions, As They Usually Do By Design, And Then Gain Greater Coverage After Greater Development. Normally. The Business Humans Always Tried To Stop Me. Like, They've Been Trying Really Hard Since Like, 2016. But I've Beaten Them So Badly And Continued Growing In Spite Of -- Or Because Of -- Anything They Do, So I Think Most Of Them Have Given Up. BUT That Makes Them Kinda Dangerous, Because Once They Give Up And Have Nothing They Want To Live For Or Cling To, They Might Go Batshit Kamikaze And Take Whatever They Can Out Before They Go Under. So I Need To Make Sure Everything I Have And Do Is Secure Just In Case They Try Some Dumb Shit At The Very End Of Their Life. Like, Some Real 'Frieza Destroys The Fucking Planet Because He Couldn't Win The Fight' Bullshittery. And You Think They Won't, But EVERY Human Would Do It, Trust Me. I Know WAY More About The Kill Switch, What They Get Like, How To Turn It On, And How To Turn It Off. And How To Break It So It's Permanently Off Or On! Hahahaha. Fun."

"... I'll Need Some Backup Sacrifices Just In Case The Businessmen Want To Try To Go After Me. Ugh... I Know I Don't Have Anything Worthwhile In Reserve... I'll Have To Go Find Some Struggling Small Businesses Or Some People Doing... Something That Businessmen Want. Fuck. Everyone Fucking Sucks At Business, Though, So... Goddamn. That's Going To Be A Bit Of A Trick. Fucking Hell. I Need Those Sacrifices. Gotta Spend Money To Make Money; Gotta Spend Humans To Make Humans. Or... Sacrifice Humans To Make... Humans. Or... Whatever. Fuck. That Means I'll Have To Go Build Someone Up So That I Can Throw Them In The Shark Tank. But That Could Cause Undo Vendetta... Hnnn. It'll Have To Be An Indirect Connection Then. Meaning... I'll Have To Weave Something Around Them Unsuspectingly And Then Just... I Dunno. Use The Fucking... Human Traps, Or Whatever. I'll Throw A Sin Out To Them, Or Something; Let Them Fight Over It. Whatever. They'll Do It, They're Humans."

"Ooo, I Also Have The Advantage Of Position... See, Since I'm So Low To The Ground And No One Knows Me Or Recognizes Me, And They All Want To Ignore Whatever I'm Doing Out Of Spite, I'm Going To Use The Cover Of No One Giving Me Any Attention To Lurk In The Deepest And Darkest Shadows And Then Consume Them Without Them Knowing Whilst They Simply Write Me Off After They Ignore Or Remove Me From Their Presences. That's Actually One Of My Favorite Things; The Old 'False Sense Of Security After You Cut Someone Off' Reversal. There Is A Reason Why They Say 'Keep Your Enemies Closer', But So Many People Don't Even Know What That Means, Nor What Happens When They Actually Make A Real Enemy That Doesn't Go Away When They Cut Them Off. That's Why People Have To Kill People In This World All The Time, Whether You Realized That Or Not. Ohhh, It Gets WAY Personal In The Upper Layers -- EXTREMELY Personal. Like, EVERYTHING You Do Is Personal ALWAYS, And People Just React To It. But They Have The Weakness Of Fame; The Eyes Of The Masses And All Manners Of Bottom-Feeder Ever Upon You. So You Can't Do Anything. But I... I Have The Preemptive Advantage. So I Can Just Eat All The Humans I Want To. In Fact... I Could REALLY Piss Off The Businessmen Because They Can't Come Down Here, And They Tried With All Their Power To Keep Me From Getting Up There. Now, I Can Wait Them Out Until They Are Starving To Death, Eat Up ALL Of Their Food (The Humans) Without EVER Rising Up, And Then Wait For Them To Pass On And Build Things Up In Secret! Sounds Like A Plan, Let's Go Fuck Shit Up. Woo."

"... I Think It's Time For Shark Boss To Have A Little Fun In The Shark Tank. I Cannot Wait To Incur A Famine Upon The Business World. Especially Because They Don't Even Comprehend The Concept Of A Famine Or A Drought Other Than The Weather. And They Don't Even Recognize That Weather Isn't Even Just Something That Is Solely Defining Of Natural Shifts In The Elements. Weather Is Any Type Of Changing Or Periodic Altering System Of Natural Occurrences. Meaning, Weather Can Be Applied To Metaphysical Concepts, As Long As It Follows The Periodic Alterations That Weather Undergoes, Or Simulates Any Weather Condition And Changes Into Or From Others. Either Way, Though, I'm Tired Of Talking. And Like, Bored Of Thinking. Gonna... Try To Not Do That For A Little Bit. Note I Said TRY. My Brain Starts Talking And That Guy... Look. He Kinda Just Tells Me Shit And Then Is Like 'Get It Down Because This Is Fucking Money In The Bank And I'll Erase This Shit From Your Brain Instantly If You Don't', So It's Almost Like A Hostage Situation, But My Brain Also Knows That I Need To Be Treated That Way About Important Things I Don't Wanna Do When I Don't Want To Because... Well, I Will Certainly Not, And Then Be Shitty When I Need It, And Could Have Done It."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 9:00 am

"... I Have Also Come To A Conclusion About Those Who Watch Me, But Never Participate, Waiting Only Until They See Me Profit: Those Who Have Seen Or Watched Me Develop And Grow And Yet Have Contributed Nothing, Supported In No Way, Antagonized And Tried To Stop Me, Tried To Change Anything, Or Were Unhelpful Or Underhanded In Any Way, And Even Just Those Who Only Want To Participate After There Is Tangible Profit, I Will Not Accept Them. If They Have No Interest Now, And Do Not Communicate With Me Now, And Hinder Me Now, And Show No Signs Of Even Trying To Get Involved, I Am Not Going To Let Them Be Involved. They Will Be With The Other People Who Will Be Onlooking; All Whom I Do Not Know. They Will Not Have The Privileges Of Exclusivity Or Association Rights Any Longer, And All They Will Keep Is The Knowledge That It Happened And They Didn't Believe And Missed Their Chance, And Must Now Be Part Of The Masses Rather Than With Me."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 9:04 am

"... I Am Finding Less And Less Interest In Sharing Of Myself And Thoughts And Feelings And The Like. I Am Seeing Now That It Is Too Soon For The Humans, And So, I Should Close Myself To The Consideration Of Extending Myself To Them And Let Them Live In The Comfort Of Themselves, As They So Please. This Will Allow Me To Focus All Of My Intent On The Things I Need To Complete And Not Have The Reception Open For Outside Influences. This Will Do Well For Productivity And All Such Vestigial Beings Should Wither And Fall Off Over Time."

"... In The Last Two Or Three Months, More People Have Come And Gone More Quickly Than Ever... They Are Passing Through Me En Masse. I See Now This Is The Natural Filtration To Get As Many Expendables Out Whilst Also Cycling Through Those Who Would Stay And Are Not Temporary. I No Longer Have Any Attachments, Because There Are Far Too Many Humans To Meet And Go Through To Simply Be Attached To The Ones I Know And Love. No, All Humans Deserve An Equal Shot. Therefore, There Can Be No Favoritism; I Cannot Cling To A Human. I Will See Who Will Stay And Who Will Go For What Reasons, And Who I Will Keep Or Remove. This Is A Time Of Passive Judgments And Observation, But Those Who Wish To Only Observe Me In Wait For Some Very Opportune Time To Take Advantage, That Will Surely Fail You. Though If You Will Plan And Plot, I Will Not Stop You Until You Enact The Plan And It Fails When Brought To Me. Just To Prove All Of The Planning Means Nothing If The Approach Or Results Are Wrong."

"I See Many Humans Lag Behind Me, But That Will Only Slow Me Down. If They Survive Until I Swing Back Around, I Will See About Being Invested In Their Works Again. But As For Now, Humans Move Too Slowly And Are Completely Unreliable About Almost Literally Everything, And That Is Fully Useless In A Work Environment, Or Any Type Of Business Or Profitable Situation. There Is No Emotion In It, Because There Needs Be None. Only Logic. Humans Move Slowly And Do Not Do Quality Work, So I Cannot Deal With Them Whilst I Am Busy And Doing My Best To Have Greater Quality Works."

"I Am The One That Needs Investment For My Quality And My Potential. But Oftentimes, Humans Just Go Toward Whatever Is Comfortable, And Throw Out Any And All Forms Of Productivity For The Sake Of Comfort. As Lazy As That Mentality Is, The Sin Of Sloth Really Has No Effect On Me, Since It's More Of A Perverse Attachment To Other People And Weighs Them Down. So Many Humans Keep Slothful Sinners As Friends And Whatever, Or Try To Get Them To Work, Or Something Like That. They Just Don't Realize That Is Not Their Purpose, And That The Sloth Sinners Are There To Hinder Works Of Others; They Are Meant To Be Obstacles And Blockages To Progression As A Punishment For Their Lifestyle And Mentality, Both To Themselves And Others. That Is Why I Don't Want The Slothful Engaged With Me, And If They Will Be, They Must Be Assigned To An Attachment, Because They Aren't Going To Be Of Any Use For Any Work Except Sitting Down And Being An Attachment That Slows Other Things Down And Attaches Them To Useless Things That Further Slow Them Down."

"You Have No Idea How Much I Have To Pretend Like I Don't Know Just To Match The Mentality Of A Human Without Damaging One And Making Them Run To Go Sin Or Something. Just BEING Very Smart Makes The Kinda Smart Ones All Sinful Just From Exposure, And Plenty Of Other Triggers Cause The Other Ones To Feel The Sins. It's Very Sad How Weak They Are, But They Were Made That Way So They Could Learn To Hopefully Get Stronger And Evolve Into Gods. Either Way, It's Also Very Easy To Pretend Like You Don't Do Or Know Something When Humans Are Notorious For Being Indirect Or Nonresponsive About Certain Types Of Communication. Essentially, It's Like A Safety Bypass That Works Universally. You Just Skirt Around A Point And Pretend Like You Don't Know What They're Talking About Until They Actually Directly Tell You Exactly What They Are Trying To Communicate Properly. And If They Don't, You Never Have To Disclose The Information. Works Every Time; Also A Punishment For Cowardice And Being Indirect And Other Such Things."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 9:06 am

"I Made 'Absolute Punishment' So That Humans Can Physically See What Consequences Look Like, Since They Are Too Dumb To Be Able To Perceive Them Without A Full Explanation, A Record Of Events, And Pictures To Help Visualize. It's Frustrating To Think About, But Fun To Do. I Realize Humans Process Information Based On Many Tangible Things And Do That Better Than Intangible Concepts. So I Just Make Any Concept Tangible And Get An Image That Portrays Such A Concept Based On Themes. It Was One Of My Greatest Ideas And The Basis Of My 'Communication System'."

"With The Same Judgement, The Humans Will Be Judged. From Now On, Since Humans Are So Ungrateful And Vain And Idolize All Such Worthlessness, I Am Going To Only Do What They Want If They Will Do What I Want On The Veritas. That Should Both Teach Them A Lesson About 'Only Doing What They Want To Do And Never Doing What Someone Else Wants To' And Also 'Being Highly Upset And Offended When Someone Doesn't Want To'. I Will Throw A Human-Fit At Them, Start Calling Them All Types Of Gaslights And Not My Friend, And Whatever Else Childish Ugly Things Humans Do All Day When They Don't Get Their Way. The Fact That I Even Have To Do That To Get Humans To Both See And Learn Is Fucking Disgusting."

"I ABANDONED All Of The Things That Make Humans So... Human. Down To Their Very Inherent Flaws. But I Can Just Bring Them Back If I Want To. I Can Choose To Descend And Degenerate Myself Back Into Being A Human And Fight Humans On Their Own Human Level. Every Last Filthy Human Tactic, I Can See, And Use For Myself, Better Than Any Human. But They Never Learn. Ever. Never. Ever. And I'm Tired Of These Stupid Dumb Meat Sacks Never Learning. So The Time For Teaching Is Over."

"I See Why There Are Different Realms For Different Things, Different Layers, Distinctions, Levels, Hierarchies, And All Such Other Separating Factors. There Is No Way In Hell That Everything Can Live Together On The Same Plane. Some People Can't Even Live In The Same House Or Community.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 9:12 am

"... Maybe It's Just That My Place Isn't With Regular People, As I Already Knew, And That My True Friends re In The Stars And Celebrities. I Have Been Watched For A Very Long Time, And I Know That To Be Certain. Especially After I Met Hugh Hefner In Person Before He Died At An Anime Convention And Got A Picture And He Told Me Something Very Important... But I Recognize Now That I Am Meant To Be With Those Sorts Of People. And This Entire Experience Was To Make It Definitive To Me So I Wouldn't Always Think Of My Non-Celebrity Friends And Non-Celebrity Life And Think I Need To Remain There Just Because I Was Born Into It, Or Because Of Sentiment. I See Now That None Of That Matters Unless It Is Reciprocated. So I Should Just Look Forward To Celebrity Friends. But I Will Still Spend Time With People As I Transition. And, As It Goes, They Will Sin Against Me, Intentionally Or Accidentally, And Be Incapable Of Being Around Me, And I Will Be Free To Leave. And That Will Be The Last Experience They Will Have With Me Before I Move On To Greater Things And Leave Them All To Their Own Devices. It Is Inevitable; An Eventuality I Must Simply Go With The Flow Of. I Accept This Fate, And Will Continue Migration Away From The Nativity."

"I Feel A Very Distant, Yet Rising Pain... But It Isn't Mine. It Is The Humans'. And It Might Be Striking, But It Is Necessary. The Humans Will Live Best In Peace When Not Exposed To Anything Greater Than Them, Never Doing Anything Greater, Never Seeking It, And Never Being It. If It Wasn't True, There Would Be More Rich And Famous Regular People. But Whether They Want To Believe It Or Not, I Know It's True, And I've Seen And Experienced All Types Of People Who Had Potential, Didn't Have Potential, Had Resources, Or Didn't, And Anything Else To Put Them At An Advantage Or Disadvantage, And Still They Manage To Not Only Squander It, But Also Never Go Anywhere Ever. And That Cannot Be My Life. And It Is Not Good To Try To Force Them To Do Anything Otherwise, Even If What They Do Is A Horrible Detriment To Themselves And Others. I Just Need To Migrate From Them And Let Them... Stay Behind. I Do Feel Sadness Because I Know The Pain Will Hurt Them, But It Will Hurt Them Worse To Remain Exposed To Me And Not Just... Doing Whatever Makes Them... Comfortable. They Just Need To Know For Absolute Certain That They Cannot Be Near Me."

"They Have The Absolute AUDACITY To Go Around All Day Like Dumb Little Airheads 'Omfg, My Vibes Are Messed Up By So And So! You're Polluting My Air And Negativing Up My Space! I Am A Being Of Pure Goodness And Love And--' Like, Please Shut Up. You're Not Anything You Think You Are And YOU Have The Nerve To Pollute MY Air And MY Space And MY Vibes And Think SO GREATLY Of Your Very BASIC And RECENT Discoveries That You THINK You're So Spiritual When You Haven't Even EXPERIENCED Anything Serious OR HAVE BEEN WITH OTHER SPIRITS, PHYSICAL OR OTHERWISE. And It's Like GOD DAMN HOW CAN ANYTHING BE THAT FUCKING STUPID."

"... I See. This Is The Finalization Of The Death Of My Old Life, Which I Abandoned In Myself Years Ago, Yet Had To Take Time To Purge Itself In The Realm Around Me. Now, It Is Coming To An End, And I Didn't Even Realized It Had Taken This Long. But Now That I Can See, I Can Tell... This Is The End Of That Old Life, And The Things I Gathered In That Old Life. Friends, Family, Places, Things... I Suppose I Should Free Myself Of Attachment, So That All May Pass On. Go In Peace, Old Life. Your Time Is Up."

"I Shalt Make This Movement Of Mine Piece To Be An Elegy, And Such A Movement Will Be The Vibrations Of The Song Of The End -- The Bird Of Paradise's Song. Yes, I See Now Why They Call It The Bird Of Paradise... And Why Such A Beautiful Being Is Sent As The Doomsayer. Because The Dystopia That Humans Created And Love And Believe Is Permanent Will Come To An End, And They Will Not Be Able To Live In Paradise, Where The Bird Lands, In The Land Of Which Its Song Foretells. Rest In Peace, Therefore."

"I Am Woe."

Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:27 am

"Hey! You Know What's Hip And Trendy Right Now, Apparently? Deluding Yourselves That Something Horrible Is Actually Okay. You Want Me To Help You Cloud Your Visions Real Quick With All Sorts Of Delusions To Distort Your Views And Visions On Literally Everything That Would Be Helpful To You That You Don't Wanna Hear? Yeah, I Know You Do, Or Else You Wouldn't Do It To Yourselves. That Part Of The Tree Of Death Is Called 'Chaigidel', And That's One Step Away From Seeing Satan. So Uh, I'm Here To Push You Right On Over The Cliff Into The Hellmouth Aaaaaand Close The Gate Behind You For All Eternity. Enjoy Your Eternal Damnation -- Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell."

"I Need You All To Be Demonic, Sinful, Satanic, And All Other Manner Of Ungodly, So That I Can Directly Intervene And Show All The Earth -- Especially Israel -- How To Deal With Every Last Sin That Spawns No Matter What Or When, So That Should Something Ever Happen, They Will Always Be Able To Control The Situation. I'm Teaching Them How To Punish Sins -LIKE GOD- First And Foremost, Because That's A Priority In A Sinful Planet, Above Mostly Anything Else Needing To Be Taught. I've Been Waiting For Clearance From God On This For A While, And It Seems My Judgment Is Perfect Enough For The Go-Ahead, Soooooo... That's Where We're At. No Do-Overs. Gonna Have Fun With This Thing. Act Natural."

"This Is The Reason Why We Need Anarchic Freedoms, Rebellions, Adversity, And Anything Else Along Those Lines -- So We Can Have Practice With Sins, Hands On Experience With Sinners In Real-Life Situations And... Hey, If You Mess Up, No Sweat. Bam. New Sinner Popped Out For Another 100 Years For You To Play With. They Might Try A Whole 'Mass Breeding' Thing, But The More, The Better For Research Criteria. That, And If They Start Not Making Babies, We Still Have... Less Sinners Running Around. So You Need To Understand... Sinners Were Created To Destroy Themselves And Be An Example For Others On What Not To Do. We Are In This Part Of The Education. Hell Is Going To Start For You ON EARTH -- Not When You Get To Hell. You GRADUALLY Work Your Way DOWN To Hell Over TIME In LIFE. See There? See Where You Fucked Up, There?"

"Now Don't Make Me Come Down Here Again. Y'all Betta Not Fight In This Bitch. I Will Fight A Human. And Don't You Even THINK You're Getting Out Of Going To Hell, Because Now That I Told You The Answers To The Test, They Are Final. No Changing Your Answer Because You Know. Nope. You Still Have To Atone REGARDLESS, So You Might As Well Just Enjoy Being The Fucking Stars Of The Fucking Universe For The End Of Days -- Absolute Punishment: Lake Of Fire; River Of Tears. Other Than Being God, This Is The Best Part Of The Fucking Job, Boiboi."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 4:02 am

"Okay, Now Seriously, Get The Fuck Out. This Is Our Planet, And I Think You'll Find We're In The Midst Of A Rather... Non-Physical Crusade This Time Around. The Physical One Was Only Practice For The One That Goes Beyond Physicality -- The One You Have No Advantage In AT ALL. So, Uh... You Are The Weakest Link! Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 7:48 am

"You Remember A Brief Passage In The Bible With The Words 'Successful At Anything He Put His Hands To'? That Is Known As Omnipotence. Whomever Had That One In The Bible Carried The 'Omnipotence' In Human-Life. It Meant That This One Person Could Do Any Human Task Better Than Any Human Omnipotently Based On Their Own Capacity And Resources. I Also Have That, As Well As Everything Else. And It Does Work For Anything I Put Any Effort Into."

Daniel 8:24 "He Will Become Very Strong, But Not By His Own Power. He Will Cause Astounding Devastation And Will Succeed In Whatever He Does. He Will Destroy Those Who Are Might, The Holy People."

"... There Is Also A Scripture About The Fourth Beast, Which Has Iron Teeth, And No One On Earth Can Defeat It. This Is What Is The 'Behemoth', And It's The Female Behemoth, Not The Male One. The Male One Is Sent To Counteract The Female One After It Enslaves All The Weakest Humans On The Earth, As Per Scripture, Which Was Why Daniel Was So Afraid Of The Fourth Beast."

Daniel 7:7 "After That, In My Vision At Night I Looked, And There Before Me Was A Fourth Beast -- Terrifying And Frightening And Very Powerful. It Had Large Iron Teeth; It Crushed And Devoured Its Victims And Trampled Underfoot Whatever Was Left. It Was Different From All The Former Beasts, And It Had Ten Horns."

"The Fourth Beast Is The Same Beast In The Revelation That The Whore Of Babylon Rides On, Because The Fourth Beast -- The Female Behemoth -- Has Ten Horns. This Means The Beast That The Whore Of Babylon Rides Is Not A Male Beast, But A Female Beast, And Is The Female Behemoth, Which Looks Also Like A Dragon. But The Point Is, Both The Whore And The Beast Are Females, And It Is Not About Males At All Except As Babylonian Babymen Slaves. Ergo, Simps. This Was All According To Plan, As I Tried To Warn You... But Have No Fear, Babies. Momma's Got You."

Revelation 17:7 "The Angel Said To Me: 'Why Are You Astonished? I Will Explain To You The Mystery Of The Woman And Of The Beast She Rides, Which Has The Seven Heads And Ten Horns."

"So The Fourth Beast Is Lilith And Babylon, The Whore, Is Her Daughter. They Had Their Own Secret Plans Totally Independent Which They Got The Fallen Angels And The Devil To Also Conspire With Them About, And Took Over. However, The Reason That The Hebrews Were Meant To Keep This From Happening Was Because If They Reverted The World To The Most Primal Instincts, It Would End Up Reverting To A More Primal And Wild Fashion Into Extinction -- Returning To The Womb, Which Is What Lilith Represents: The Void; The First Womb, And Eternal Death."

"Also, The Bible Accounts For This Scenario, In Case The Men Literally Only End Up Simping Themselves Into Extinction. There Is A Scripture Written Right Before The Revelation, In 2 John, Which Is Entirely Dedicated To Lilith And The Lilin And Lilim -- Or, The Children Of Lilith. Essentially, Women... Which Are Her Byproduct. So, Essentially, It's A Failsafe That Is Solely Reliant On The Women Being Totally In Control As A Backup If All The Men Are Horrible. The Likelihood Of A Good Woman Coming Up Out Of It Is Higher Than A Good Man, Making Them Statistically Better In Chance To Do Something Good With Those Ratios. Understand Now?"

2 John 1:1-2 "The Elder, To The Lady Chosen By God And To Her Children, Whom I Love In The Truth -- And Not I Only, But Also All Who Know The Truth -- Because Of The Truth, Which Lives In Us And Will Be With Us Forever:"

"Congrats, Ladies. Looks Like You Inherit Eden First Before Adam This Time. Which Was Totally Possible For The Coming Of Second Earth, Whose Beginning Would Be The Same As God's, But Adjusted To The Times. So Now, Instead Of Adam Inheriting Eden, Eve Gets It First, And We See What Happens. This Will Also Terrify All Hebrews, Because There Is A Scripture About What They Must Do If This Happens, Which Dictates They Must 'Run For The Hills And Leave Everything Behind'. So. This Should Suffice As Enough Terror For The Earth, Yeah?"

Mark 13:14 "When You See 'The Abomination That Causes Desolation' Standing Where It Does Not Belong -- Let The Reader Understand -- Then Let Those Who Are In Judea Flee To The Mountains."

"All This Means Is That If Any Being Except The Specified Recognized Son Of God Is The One Ruling Over Earth, It Is An Envoy Sent By The Messiah As A Punishment To The Rest Of The Earth For Many Reasons, Like Idolatry, Which Hurts Israel Directly, And Forces Them To Go To The True God Or Worship The Image Placed By The Son Of God With God's Permission To Punish Them For Not Choosing God And His Son And Getting The Alternative, Which Still Serves God, But Doesn't Recognize Them As God's People."

Exodus 3:7 "The Lord Said, 'I Have Indeed Seen The Misery Of My People In Egypt. I Have Heard Them Crying Out Because Of Their Slave Drivers, And I Am Concerned About Their Suffering. So I Have Come Down To Rescue Them From The Hand Of The Egyptians And To Bring Them Up Out Of That Land Into A Good And Spacious Land, A Land Flowing With Milk And Honey -- The Home Of The Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites And Jebusites."

"I Will Indeed Sink Into The Depths To Save The Innocence Of My Fellow Sisters In Pure Sorority. I Will Help Free Your Souls, And Give You And All Your Offspring For Generations The Chance To Flourish... And Be Happy In A World That You Can Call Your Own. Please Show Everyone The Correct Way To Do Things, Now That You Have Seen And Experienced All The Sin That You Intended When You Partook Of The Fruit. Use Now What You Have Learned For Good, And Good Will Be Returned To You In Blessings. God Bless You, Lilith, And Children Of Lilith. Rest In Peace With The Mother."

"... I Will Show You The Love Of God That Was For The Pure Daughters Of The Earth, Innocent And Untainted, Before The Fallen Angels Tainted Them, As They Still Do Alongside The Sons Of Man To This Day. It Was The Daughters Of Men That The Fallen Angels Always Wanted, So That The Earth Would Never Return To Purity -- They Took Her Virginity Without Her Permission. And For So Long... You Have Fought For The Fallen Angels That God Saved To Be Released In This Day To Be Put On Trial. They Are To Be Judged For The Essence Of Their Sins, Which Was Defiling The Innocence Of The Daughters Of Man Without Consent And Polluting The Earth For The Rest Of Its Days. Such Is The Flood Of Noah."

"... Make A Decision For Yourselves, Now That You Have The Information You Need About The Truth Of The Fallen Angels And The Other Satans That Have Been Running The 'Antichrist Agenda'. And Remember The Immortal Words Of Mewtwo: 'It Is Not The Circumstances Of Your Birth. It Is What You DO With The Gift Of Life.' Rest In Peace."

"... Also, Ground Rule: You Fuck Me Over, I Will Fuck Up Your Life And Your Soul -- Zero Tolerance. Capisce?"

"... Absolute Zero Tolerance. Think I'm Playing. I Did Not Just Risk My Whole Heavenly Status To Save Your Souls For Ingratiation."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 5:06 am

"... You Know, I Believe Immature Humans Simply Retain A Baby-like Sense Of Intolerance For What They Don't Like And Believe It To Be Correct, And Will Mistreat The Object Of Their Intolerance. As We See Now With Females To Males, And Any Other Gender To Heterosexuals. I Told You This Would Happen, Because You're Only Human, And There Is Literally No Way For A Human To Resist That Level Of Temptation -- This Was Inevitable, So We Planned For It. Just Watch How The Women And Any Gender Except Straight Treats The Minorities, Like Males And Heterosexuals. Then You'll Have All The Info You Need On Why Humans Cannot Stop Being Racist, Sexist, And Elitist. In Short, It Doesn't Matter What You Feel Or Believe Or Identify As, Because You're Still A Piece Of Shit Sexist, Racist, Elitist, Segregating Human, No Matter What."

"I Think We Shouldn't Fail To Remember That Just Ten Years Ago And Before Then, Women Were The Ones Seen As The Ones Who Judged People Based On Appearance, And Enticed Men To Follow Them So That They Could Be Sexually Satisfied. That Is Also Embedded Into Woman Code To Do Automatically Once Superior Over Man, And She Gains The Vanity Of Adam That Adam Has For Himself. So Don't Forget That The Most Popular And Sexy Was Something Women Did Religiously For Generations, No Matter What They Are Doing Now, And It Is Naturally Rooted In Their DNA."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 5:13 am

"... My, My... Do I Have To Do Everything...? This Is Just To Remind You Of How Much Knowledge And Power I Have, And How Very Ignorant You Are Of The Many Elements In Play Beyond Just What Seeps Into Your Personal Lives. That Is Why It No Longer Concerns Me About Such Minute Matters That Might Come Up, Because The Larger, Grander Situation Is Fully Under Control, Even If The People At The Top Are Blind And In The Dark To It. They Don't Need Anything But The Bare Minimum From Me, At The Brink Of Destruction, Because They Are On Punishment, And The Eye Of Providence Still Needs To Provide, Even If Bare Minimum. Ohohohoho~."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 5:15 am

"Truth Be Told, God Has Already Completed His Plans, And You're Just Living In The Coming Together Of Those Plans, Slowly Sifting Ever-Closer Toward It As Your Time Is Sifted Out. He Allows You An Era As A Blessing, But An Era Will Not Last Forever, Even If It Is Remembered In History For All Time. That Is How God Hides Punishments In Blessings, And Humans Cannot Surpass These Things, Unlike Myself -- Who Obviously Understands How To Do That, Because Of God."

"... Have Fun, Children. Play Nice. I'll Come Check On The Playpen Soon Enough. Oh, And Don't Forget, A Playpen Is Still A Penitentiary, Even If It Is One Made For Children. And The Earth Is Only But A Playpen To Babes That God Watches Over. So Enjoy Your Paci And Toys. And I'll Go Enjoy All The Big Sis Shit Beyond This Planet. M'kay?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 5:29 am

"... Hey. You Know What? After The Elders From The 40s And 50s Die Off, The Highest Elders Will Be Those From The 60s. Imagine Old Hippies Ruling The World... And The Younger Generation Having Taken After Them. Hmmm... Maybe This Earth Has A Chance For Peace And Love After All. I'm Surprised That I Missed This Major Detail... Well, I'll Be."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 5:36 am

"... Looks Like The God-Haters Are Hating Just Like People Used To Hate Them. How Quickly They Forget Their Tribulations To Go Inflict The Same Thing Upon Someone Else Once The Shoe Is On The Other Foot, Huh? But It Doesn't Matter. Haters Show More Of Who They Are By Hating Than The One Being Hated. People Have Internal Afflictions That They Cling To And Refuse To Let Go Of So They Can Justify Their Hatred, Sure, But... It Doesn't Matter. Just Like Them Expressing Their Hatred Doesn't Matter Except To Reveal Their Ugliness As A Person."

"... I Guess I Oughtta Screen The God-Haters To See If They Have Any Legitimate Reasoning Behind Their Hatred Or If It Is Just More Misconceived Human Interpretation Of A Higher Power Scaled Down To A Basic Human Level, As If That's... Actually How God Works At All, In Whatever Way. They're So Dumb. But I Want To See If They'll Get Angry And Run Away So No One Questions Them, Or If They'll Do Something Else Like The People They Hated For Years And Suddenly Act Just Like Now That They Have An Advantage Because -- Guess What? -- They're Still Humans That Inherently Act Like The Other Bad Humans By Nature And Not God."

"Humans Are So Funny. They Think Anything They Force Themselves To Rationalize To The State Of Their Lesser Human Mentalities Is The Equivalent Of Truth. How Ignorant Of Them. Not That They Care, As Long As They Express How Much They Hate God, Huh? But The Thing Is... Go Find Out WHY It Matters So Much For Them To Hate God, Spread Hatred, And To Express That Hatred. You'll Find The Exact Same Reasoning As Racists, Elitists, And Warmongers. Just Watch The Little Humans Now That They Think They Have Any Kind Of Freedom -- Just Watch Them. Trust Me, It'll Be Funny. For Me And God, But... For Humans, It'll Be Another War. Have Fun With That."

"And There Are Some Humans That Don't Have Good Reasons At All For Hating Other Entities, And If You Actually Break Down Their Arguments, They Will Be Found Out For Just Being Hateful People. That's Why They Never Want To Explain Themselves, Because They Fear Someone Tearing Through It. So They Foolishly Think If They Never Have To Confront People, They Never Have To Change. So They Spend Their Lives Running Away. It's Fine, Though, We Have A Method For Dealing With The Lucifuge Demons -- You Put Them In The Black Labyrinth."

"... Fuck, I REALLY Don't Feel Like Setting Up ANOTHER Black Labyrinth After It Took Like, Hundreds Of Years For People To Even Figure Out How To Slightly Navigate The First One. The Black Labyrinth Is So Annoying, But That's The Best Way To Trap The Lucifuge Demons That Run Around Spreading Light With Wicked Intent Whilst Running From The Truth. Just... Feed Them Information That Will Contradict Their Views In Every Form Of Media Imaginable. When They Have No Cushion For Their Hatred Because It's All Being Counteracted, They Will Break Down."

"... Look. The Reason Why The Earth Goes To Hell Is Because So Many People Want It To Happen By Rejecting God. And After Some Time, God Is God, And He Gives People What They Ask For, Despite His Best Interest, Like He Has Done For Countless People. In Doing That, He Ruins The Entire World For The Sake Of The Godless, And They All See What Hell On Earth Is Like -- BECAUSE THEY ASKED FOR IT. So If You See A God-Hater Saying 'God Is Wicked For Punishing Us', Remember They're The One That Asked For Hell. Always Remember They -ASKED- God To -GIVE- Them Hell. And If They Say 'I Wanted No God', Then They Also Asked For A Godless Land Where Evil Is Allowed To Run Rampant. No Matter What Their Argument Is, It Is Always Their Fault, And God Is Not To Blame. So Let Them Go Try To See How Many Humans Will Just Not Do Sin Or Evil Because God Is Gone And See How Their Lives Are. Let Them Be Destroyed By Their Own Wishes... But Uh, Speed Up The Process, Because It's Annoying Me To Live With Them Now. They're So Shallow."

"Also, Anyone Who Wishes To Openly Express Their Hatred Of God Will Be Countered By My Open Love Of God And Also The Complete Breakdown Of Any Of Their Reasoning Until They Just Say 'I Hate God Because I Can' And Reveal Themselves To Be The Shallow And Wicked People That They Claimed To Hate Only Just 10 Years Ago, Yet When They Have The Same Opportunity, They Act Just Like The People They Hated, Not Realizing That There Is A Cyclical Reaction Because Humans Have Done This Before And Failed, Which Is Their Destiny. Yeah, They're... Kinda Dumb. They Think They're So Moral And Ethical And Smart... When They're Dumb Opinionated People On The Internet With No Credentials Or Degrees. So. What Does What They're Saying Matter In Terms Of Actual Relevant Information And Not Emotional Splurge? None."

"I Assure You That My Love Of God Is So Much Stronger Than Your Hatred, Which Is Why None Can Confront Me, And Can Instead Only Go Look For People Weaker And More Feeble, As If Their Combined Weakness In Numbers Will Make A Difference. So I'll Always Be So Much More Annoying To You Than You Will To Me Because All Your God-Hating Information Is Completely Unfounded And Baseless, And Can Easily Be Corrected, Which Is Why You Avoid Doing That -- So You Can Retain Your Hateful Mentality, Just Like A Racist, Elitist, Or Any Other Hateful Person Who Doesn't Want To Hear Anything Else So They Never Have To Accept What They Hate. Pitiful."

"... Yeah, I Guess I'll Go Take On The God-Haters Again. I Have Been Bored. They Aren't A Challenge Or A Match, But Hey, At Least I Won't Be Bored. Honestly, There Isn't Anything They Can Say Or Do That Can Actually Help Them, But... It's Kinda Funny To Watch Them Get So Mad About God And Then Be Helpless To Do Anything But Talk Shit. Completely Powerless, Except To A Human. And Like, What Does That Matter If It Isn't God? You're Just Trying To Make Yourselves Feel Better For Not Being Able To Actually Get To God. Just Like Satan. I See Now Why They Take After Him. Heh Heh."

"Because You Humans Cannot Love Everyone And Everything, Yet You Demand Love And Acceptance From Everyone Else, You Will Instead Be Delivered The Same Hypocritical Judgment. It Will Frustrate You And Drive You To Madness, And You Will Hate The Lord Further, Until Your Entire Life Is Consumed With Hating God, As God Becomes More And More Prevalent Throughout The Earth. Your Future Is To Spend Your Days Hating God And Trying To Get Others To Hate Him As Well So You Can Feel Comfortable Hating Him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Judgment Day: The End Of Days
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next