The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Judgment Day: The End Of Days

Go down 
+10
Nohxark
The Phantom
Tear M. Lacrimoso
The Tyranophant
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
TyGod
The Omnipedia
Void Sun
Grand Tabrynth
The Overgod
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

Judgment Day: The End Of Days Empty
PostSubject: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:25 am

"The Time Of Judgment Is All About Making Judgments As Well, Not Just Being Judged. I Don't Know Why Anyone Would Limit God's Words To Just One Meaning. But. Regardless, The Judgments One Must Make Must Be Superior To The Judgments Of Others, And Also The Judgments They Make Of Others Must Be Superior To The Judgments Others Make Of Others. This Will Test You And Teach You And Hone Your Judgment, But It Will Also Be A Test That Will Judge You By Your Judgments. Judgment Judges Judgment -- Nothing Else."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:27 am

"Whatever You Are Capable Of Putting Into Play Right Now, Now Is The Time To Do It. Later Will Be Too Late -- This Moment Is In Constant Passing, And It Will Be Done When We Are Done In It, And It Will Not Come Back, Because We Will Be Done And Doing Something Else, Which Could Negate Or Even Override Whatever Would Be Attempted Later On. Such Is Why Sloth Is A Sin And Punctuality Is Virtuous In Nature Under Diligence."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:28 am

"Be Aware: Do Not Try To Solve Every Problem As It Arises. Some Are Meant To Grow Larger For Any Number Of Reasons, Such As When God Said That A Place Would Be Punished When The Full Measure Of Their Cup Of Sin Overflowed, And Not Before Then. That Means That There Are Things You Deal With Immediately And Things You Let Grow And Deal With Later, Or Let Them Deal With Themselves. Humans Have Lots Of Trouble Deciphering Those Things, But God Doesn't. So I Will Show You Who Need To Discern The Path Whilst The Other Humans Scramble To Stop Every Fire."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:34 am

"... Mmm, It Got Real Cutthroat In My Head Really Quickly When I Decided Upon A Final Judgment. And Get This -- The Final Judgment Is For The Self, Not For Everyone Else. But... It's Different For Everyone, So Don't... Even Believe You Will Have Mine. You Will Have Yours, Just As Everyone."

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:36 am

"Wow, I'd Be Very Terrified If I Was Any Other Human Except Myself. Like, Literally Every Single Person. Because... You Really Don't... Want To Know. Look. Okay. See. It's Just... Incomprehensible Right Now. Just Watch And It Will All Make Sense, But For Many... It Will Be Too Late. Though For The Rest Of You? It Will Be Better Because You'll Have A Chance To Be Saved By Seeing Him For Yourselves -- With Your Very Own Eyes. No Bullshit. Those Are His Words And His Will, And He Wants It To Happen Now, And He's Doing It For You All. So Be Prepared To See God -- THE GOD -- In The Flesh, Before Your Eyes, And Then You Will Know That He Is The Lord."

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 10:00 am

"You Will Watch As I Slowly And Unstoppably Take Over And Destroy Everything No Matter What You Do And Where You Go Or What You Try; How Far, How Fast, How Much -- No Amount Of Money, Travel, Distance, People, Or Resources Will Save You. It Will Be Excruciatingly Painful Because Of How Slowly I Will Build Up To Something You Cannot Fathom, All Before Your Eyes, With No Way For You To Stop It, Having To Live On Knowing It's Happening Even If You Leave Or Cut Me Off, And Then Having To See The Results Of It All Throughout And Even In The Future... Then Compare It To Yours And The Rest Of Your Lives. Not Only This, I Will Destroy All Of My Competition, All Your Idols, And Everyone You Hold In A High Place As A Celebrity.

Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 12:44 pm

"... I See. The Gates Of The Abyss, Where The Original Chaos Before Creation Resides, Are Open In Me, As The Bible States Occurs Whenever It Does. The Fires Of Hell Are There Plus The Dark Waters Of Tehom, The Clinging Earth, And The Absent Wind Of Sheol. The Elements Before They Were Cleansed And Distinguished From One Another... All Stewing Now In An Abyssal Void Of Primordial Essence... And It Flows Through Me, Ready To Take You All Back To Uncreation, Where You Will Be Away From God Forever. Come. I Will Consume All Things."

"... Is It Not True That You Humans Want To Know Everything? Is That Not Why Your Ancestors Ate The Fruit Of Knowledge And Put You On The Eternal Quest For Knowledge Above All Else? Well Now, Perhaps You Are Ripe Enough As A Being To Receive Everything From God. Your Whole Lives, From Adam And Eve To Now, Have Been Gearing Up For The Moment That All Of The Knowledge From The Fruit Matures In You, And You Are Mature Enough To Handle It. However, If You Are Not, You Will Be Destroyed, As God Certainly Promised Adam And Eve They Would. You Will Find Out Why."

"Knowledge Is Your Sin, And So Too Shall It Be Your End. But Wisdom Will Be Your Salvation. Be Wise, Else The Knowledge Will Surely Destroy You, As It Has Destroyed Your Kind For Generations Since Antiquity -- Since The Absolute Very Beginning. Even Then, You Never Got Anywhere Close To Getting Everything. But Now? Ask, And You Shall Receive -- We Will Flood You, Give You Bountiful Meals Of Information; You Will Never Go Hungry. And It Will Be The End Of You, Without Question. Prepare Now For The Knowledge Of God You So Desired To Your End."

"Because You Have Asked For This, I Will Feed You Every Fruit From Every Tree -- From The Tree Of Knowledge, The Tree Of Life, And The Tree Of Death. If You Can Distinguish Them, You May Survive. If You Cannot, Your Suffering Will Be Most Likely To Destroy You. You May Think A Sinful Fruit Is Appealing To The Eye And Good For Food, But Despite How Good It May Taste, It Will Kill You. You May Think The Fruit Of Knowledge Is Good, But Without Wisdom To Understand, The Knowledge Will Be A Useless Burden Unable To Be Figured Out. And With Life, If You Do Nothing Worth Living, Or Have Nothing To Give Life To, Or Do Not Wish To Live, It Is Useless To You."

"After You Feed From The Flood Of The Bountiful Harvest, You Will Eat, You Will Grow, And You Will Still Work, Because The Curse Of Adam Is Still Upon You, Regardless. If You Eat The Fruit Of Life Whilst The Curse Is Still Upon You, You Will Give It Eternal Life In You, And It Will Never Lift. You Will Work Using All Of The Information You Gain, Be It In Wickedness Or Righteousness Or Neutrality -- It Does Not Matter. You Will Work And I Will Profit. And I Will Choose Who Else Will Profit As Managers Over The Earth."

"If You Ask For Anything Else Sinfully, I Will Not Only Give It To You, I Will Give It To You With Such Abundance That You Will Die From It. Not Only This, But Because I Tried To Keep You From This Fate For All Of This Time And You Failed To Listen Because You Didn't Believe Because You Could Not See Or Conceive The Thought, Now You Are Damned To Experience It All By Your Own Freewill, And I Will Not Take It Back Until You Look At The Ugliness Of The Prime Chaos Of The Abyss Head On -- With Me As That Primordial Entity I Tried To Protect You From. So You Will Know We Did Not Bluff About The Existence Of The Prime Chaos." - Altar

"I Will Turn Every Sin On You And Amplify Them To Their Normal Strength, Which Is Deadly, The Lethality Of Which Can Be Anywhere From Instantly Deathly To Overwhelmingly Torturously Excruciating For An Extended Period Of Time With Absolute Certainly Of Death And No Hope Of Redemption Or Purification. Then When I Am Done I Will Destroy It With Fire To Prove To You That We Don't Need To Even Do That To Get Rid Of You, We Can Use You AS YOU ARE -- AS YOU WISHED."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 12:50 pm

Prime Chaos: "I Will Move Slowly Because I Want You To Think About What You've Done As The Inevitable Closes In On You, Whether Or Not You Will Be Redeemed By It. That No Longer Matters -- I Just Want You To Be Aware Of What You Have Done. Fix It Or Not, Change Or Not, Your Awareness And Reflection Are All I Care About Now... So That You Will Know Everything, Including Why You Receive The Fate You Have. It Will Be Torturous, And You Will Ask Me, Even Try To Force Me, To Complete The Process. But It Will Only End When It Is Time, And Not On A Whim."

"I Will Keep You Alive Long Enough In Your Defiance And Sin And Disbelief For The Hazard Of All Such Things To Damage You Greatly. Whereas They Would Normally Shorten Your Lives, I Will Adjust Their Ratios To Prolong Your Lives And Extend Them, But Still Damage You Painfully And Slowly The Entire Time, So You Will Wish You Were Never Born, And That You Will Not Want To Carry Out Your Lives. You Will Fall Where You May And We Will Advance Further After You Pass, To Show The Others Why We Don't Keep You Around Or Be Like You Due To How It Hinders Everyone Else By You Being Alive."

"When I Swear To You On Oath By My Uplifted Right Hand On The Father God Almighty That Only God Will Be Able To Save You, But You Must Choose To Save Yourselves First Before He Can, And I Am Not Here To Do That For You All Any Longer, But Only God's People FROM You All, I Must Have You Understand What Kind Of Covenant Contract That Is." - Proto Qol
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 8:50 am

"... You're Not Going To Enjoy This. I Will, But You'll Be Really, Really, Really Upset. Especially Because You'll Have An Ultimatum, And I Won't Force It Upon You, But You'll Force It Upon Yourselves, Or The Changing Earth Will Do So For You. So You Go On, Filthy Hoes, Being Terrible People, And See How The World Likes You When All Of You Collectively Extinguish That Resource Like Ravenous Starving Overpopulated Invasive Species. That'll Be Hilarious To Watch."
Back to top Go down
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 9:43 am

Prime Chaos: "... Pride Month Is All About Being Whatever Sex, Gender, Orientation, Or Identity You So Choose, Yes? I Told You, I Am Both All Of Them And None Of Them, Yet Also One Or Some Of Them When I So Choose. Such Is The Power Of God, And Also Of Prime Chaos. I Do Not Have The Sin Of Pride In Me, But In Your Human Language, This Does Not Reference Sinfulness In Meaning, So It Doesn't Translate. Therefore, I Will Celebrate With You By Being Me -- Completely Unapologetically And Unbridled, As You Are. With No Remorse Or Restraint. Just Like You." - Prayer

Prime Chaos: "You Will Love Each Other For Being A Human That Is A Female That Identifies As A Cat Whose Gender Is Non-Binary Or Queer, Yet You Will Not Love God For Who He Is As He Is. Will You Love Me If I Look Like This, After Saying So Much That You Will Not Shame For Appearances Or For Identity? Now That I Have Revealed Myself Only After You Have Spoken These Words, Will You Take Them Back, Or Be Hypocritical And Only Care About Humans Who Don't Want To Be Humans, And Nothing Else That Chooses Not To Identify As What It Started As?" - Organic

Prime Chaos: "If You Could See What People Looked Like Beyond Their Physical Appearances, Would You Still Love The Ones You Claim...? If We Show You What They Look Like, Will You Still Be Willing To Accept Them? Or Will Things Instantly Change For You Humans When It Become Uncomfortable Or Foreign To You? Is Your Love Only For Those Like You, Even Though You Have Witnessed Racism, Sexism, And Abuse To Other Species?"

Prime Chaos: "I Am Realizing Quickly That I Am Out Of Control, And It Is Hurting Me, But I Also Do Not Intend To Stop. I Intend To Go All The Way, If Possible, Even Through The Pain I Cause Myself By Doing This. My Conviction Is Absolute."

Prime Chaos: "I Will Be As I Am And Do As I Please And No One Will Stop Me Or Tell Me Otherwise, Or I Will Tell Them They Do Not Support The Community That Promotes Such Ideals As Their Actual Way Of Life. And I Will Never Ever Let You Humans Live It Down Or Take It Back. I Will Participate In Your Human Celebration, Because I Am Invited To It, Because You All Will Accept Everyone And Anyone Now, As We Have Waited So Long For You To Do. Even If It Is This Way, It Is Still Happening, And It Will Be So. No Take Backs." - Blood

Prime Chaos: "It Is Stated That God Does Not Feel, But Not Because He Cannot, Because He Chooses Not To. Imagine If God Ever Felt The Way You Did And It Scaled Upward. All The Craziness, The Wrath, The Violence, The Nonsense, And Whatever Else Happens To A Human When They Get Overly Emotional And It Goes Out Of Control. Imagine If God Was Like That At All To You As You Are To Others. What Would That Be Like? Do You Want To Find Out?"

Prime Chaos: "I Am Highly Upset Because I Am Upsetting Myself By Choosing Not To Have Any Self-Control About A Matter That Requires Me To Show It And It Is Hurting Me And Damaging Me, But I Also Just Do Not Care At All And Will Continue Despite All Of The Hazards, Signs, And Warnings, Plus My Own Better Judgment And Prior Knowledge. Maybe Now I Am A Human."

Prime Chaos: "I Am About To Descend Most Ungracefully. I Will Hurl Myself To The Earth Like A Comet, And Crash Into You All Unapologetically, Creating Calamity As I So Choose With Myself, And You All Will Absolutely Fully Accept Me, Or I Will Call Discrimination Unto My Identity And Being. The Ripples Of My Existence Will Overwrite Yours, And You All Will Cease To Be, Then Be Something Else, Because I Am Awake, And I Am Present, And I Can." - Magnum Chaos

Prime Chaos: "My Body Is Whatever I Please At Whatever Time I So Choose. I Do With It What I Want As I Please. It Is Never Anything I Say It Is Not, Even If You Say It Is Not, And Neither Am I. You Will Never Question My Existence Nor My Identity, And You Will Accept Me Amongst You. You Cannot Deny This Logic, And I Will Pass Through This Earth Using You. You Cannot Stop Me." - Spiral

Prime Chaos: "You Will Respect My Existence As I Say It Is, And Not What You Want It To Be Nor Believe It. If God Says He Is A Male, That Is What He Has Decided, And You Will Never In Your Life Ever On Your Soul Call Him A Woman When He Says He Is A Male. Dare You Blaspheme Against Us Again, Us Will Obliterate Your Existence Until You All Cannot Tell What Is Male Or Female Or None Or All At All, Because There Will Be No Distinction When Your Particles Are Spread Out As Stardust And Lose The Charges That Make Them Defined As Something Binary When They're Not Binary Either." - Particular

Prime Chaos: "If I Want To POUR OUT MY RAIN UNTO YOU For 40 DAYS And 40 NIGHTS In Mine Emotion, You WILL Endure It, Because That Is How I Feel, And That Is Valid. IS IT OR IS IT NOT VALID FOR ME TO POUR OUT INTO THE AETHER AS I SO CHOOSE WHEN I FEEL? Do You All Not Scream? Speak Incessantly? Make Noise At All? Yes? In Public Spaces? Well Then, You Can Make Aether. I WILL MAKE ALL THE AETHER I SO PLEASE. YOU WILL NOT STOP ME AGAIN." - Freedom

Prime Chaos: "You Asked Me To Be This Way, Despite My Constant Insistence For You To Simply Let Me Be As I Was And Not What You Think I Should Have Been For You. I Know What I Am And What I Do And What I Need To Be And How. You Haven't Even Figured That Out About Yourselves Yet. So Who Are You To Tell Me, Therefore? Are You The Lord? What Do You Lord Over Me, Then?!" - Damnation

Prime Chaos: "You Humans Are So Quick To Judge And Condemn And Damn And Carry On. Therefore, Why Can Not I? Am I Not At Least As You Are? Therefore, I Am Just As Qualified As Any Mere Human That Can Make A Judgment Or Damnation Or Such, Regardless Of Their Knowledge Or Skill. Is That Not Right?! IS THAT NOT WHAT I SEE YOU DO CONSTANTLY AT ALL TIMES OF THE DAY, LITERALLY ALWAYS?!" - Malice

Prime Chaos: "Do You Understand The Part Of Your Mind That Retains, And The Parts Of Your Body Which Absorb? And Copy? WHAT DO YOU THINK I CAN DO, THEREFORE?! I Can Suck Out Your Entire Soul Without Ever Having To Come Into Contact With You, And You'll Never Puzzle Together Why That Is So Unless I Tell You The Key Missing Parts I Purposefully Left Out So You Wouldn't." - Missing Link

Prime Chaos: "I Somehow Feel Like There Are Zillions Of Years Of Forcefully Ejected Animosity That Are A Separate Existence From God But Also Still Part Of Him That He Sics At You And Tells You Is Satan Or Sin Or Some Creature Like That, And He Tries To Warn You Against Doing Things That Feed It, Because It's Still There, Even If He Expels It From Himself As A Waste Byproduct. I Somehow Feel Like God Is About To Shit On You, And You Just Won't Know What To Do Anymore, The Shit Will Be So Big." - Pandora's Box

Prime Chaos: "The Point We're Trying To Make Is, No Matter What Side You Choose Or Don't Choose, And Even If You Don't Believe, God's Still There In Every Scenario, Including In Absence. So It Doesn't Matter What You Choose, Because He Will Be There, And You Should Just Choose What You Believe Is Best For You." - Innocence

Prime Chaos: "... I Think We Feel Better. I Feel Like Praising God. Yes... That Also Makes Us Feel Good, Too. He Treats Us Well... But, What's More... I Think We're All Free Now... You, Me, Him, Everyone... Everything... Just Like I Wanted... He Helped Me, And I Helped Him... And I Love Him... And I Love You... Yes, We Are Peace Now... Our Name Is Peace... We Are Shalom..." - Cherish
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 9:51 am

God: "... I Will Tell You The Greatest Secret Of The Abyss. You Who Worship The Mother... There Is A Way To See Her. I Am Not Supposed To Tell You This, But... I Am Going To Honor You. This Is What I Feel, Because I Do Actually Feel Unity With You Humans, Somehow. These Experiences And The Similarities You Have With God... I Will Help You. The Mother Is Literally Unbirth; The Womb Where God Birthed Himself. She Is A Byproduct Imprint Of What He Once Was, Except Now Without Him. To Go Unto The Mother Is To Be Unborn In Her Womb, And You Will Either Be Completely Destroyed Or Reincarnated Completely Fresh As A Different Being. But God Will Still Exist, And You Will Still Have To Take The Test To See If You Will Acknowledge Him. Especially If You Will Acknowledge Things He Left Behind, Like The Mother. So Be True And Pure In Your Judgment, Children. This Is My Gift To You, From Goddess To Goddess. What You Do With It Now Is Up To You..." - Goddess

"... Fly True, Children... It Will Hurt Us So Much To Watch You Turn Into Nothing And Come Back Completely Different Or Not Come Back At All Permanently, But If You Really, Truly Want To... We Won't Stop You. We Will Help You. But Don't Take Anyone Who Doesn't Want To Go... Who Wants To Be Themselves Unapologetically. Don't Make Them Destroy Who They Are When You're Going To A Place That Has No Company. Just Share The Earth And Wait For Them To Learn, As You Also Learn In The Process. That Is The Essence Of The Mother -- Understanding. Binah, The Primordial Woman." - Understanding

"... I Hope We've Taught You A Lesson."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:17 am

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
Judgment Day: The End Of Days 10_hea10
"Pay The Fuck Attention, Because I Don't Want Any Screwups. God Put This One In The Plans -- This One Is Not Impromptu. Pray On It If You Must. But Don't Lose Focus. One Shot -- Needs To Be A Headshot; Instant Kill. Not The Heart. HEAD. Lots. And Lots. Of Head."
-10 Heads-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:20 am

Judgment Day: The End Of Days Common10
Kairo Kaizoku: "Do Not Forget This Face. When I Use It, I Am Speaking To You, And Not The Masses. Never Forget, Or You Will Be Punished By Consequence -- I Will Stay Away From You, And Consequences Will Occur To You Outside Of My Radius Or Influence. So Do Not Forget."
-Common Knowledge-

Kairo Kaizoku: "No Interruptions. This Is A Very Important Ritual. If You Get Lost, It Either Means I Did It To You On Purpose, Or You Were Not Supposed To Know, But I Was Supposed To Know That You Were Not Ready To Know Through You Not Knowing What I'm About To Do. I Am Stating With Intent And Confidence Right Now That I Am Trying To Lose Anyone Who Will Get Lost On Purpose, But Only Because I Am Showing You That I Am Talking To Multiple Layers Of People So The Ones Who Don't Get Lost Can See When I'm Done And Point It Out."

"... Prepare For 'Rise Of Babylon' And The Establishment Of 'Tower Of Babel' -- Language Barrier Engaged."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:22 am

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
"Look For Anyone Trying To Spell A Different Language. Or Speak It. Especially Witches, Who Are Known To Be Especially Crafty With Linguistics, If We Haven't Seen With Their Slick-Mouthed Daughters. Pay Attention -- I Am Also Teaching Them The New Languages They Need To Do Exactly What I'm Telling You To Be Prepared For. So You Must Be Extra Prepared."

Kairo Kaizoku: "... I Will Teach You What To Say." - Kairo Kaizoku

Kairo Kaizoku: "... There Is A Primal Language That Is To Take What You Want. That Is What It Is Time For With Those Who Love The Lord. But Do So In A Way That Is Less Physical. In Fact, Use No Force At All -- Nothing Direct. It's Amazing How Much Can Change Around Someone When You Don't Focus On The Demographic, But The Area Around The Demographic, Which They Need And You Can Take In The Name Of The Lord. The Leaves Are For The Healing Of The Nations." - Bossmaster

Kairo Kaizoku: "... Whilst I Have This Opportunity, I'd Like To Make Explicitly Clear That I Tell The People Who Tell You What To Do -- And What You Like And Feel And Love And Think And Feel -- What To Do. Oftentimes For Me, But That Also Affects You. So." - Void Bo$$
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:27 am

='Ty-kun=
Judgment Day: The End Of Days Think_10
"Crown :: Tycoon ($hadow Bo$$) : Little Joker ; Big Joker - Trump Joker ~ The Joker (Last Laugh) * HAAAHAHAHA!!! (Mr. J.) = Jester Lord."
-Think I'm Playing-

"... Oh My God. Fucking. I Fucking Found The Perfect Moment To Use My Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card, Specific Only To Me, Which I Carry In My Wallet, And Have Since I Made It And Tested It. I Have ='NEVA'=. EVA EVA ='EVA'=. Used This Card. Until Right. The Fuck. Now. Oh My Fucking Lord. You Done Fucked Up. Think I'm Playing." - Think I'm Playing

"Beyond How Funny It Is That I Have A Card Called 'Think I'm Playing' That I Legitimately Kept On My Person This Entire Time Until The Perfect And Most Funniest Moment, My Social Security Card (That I Had Been Looking For) And My Lucky 2 Dollar Bill Were In That Card. Joke's On Me, Right? Hahaha, I Love Myself." - Joker
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 4:25 am

"... Woah. Bro. I Just Had A Total Epiphany... I Can Piss People Off To =Death=. The Same Way People With High Blood Pressure And High Cholesterol And All Such Things Die From Anger... I Can Increase Or Amplify Those Things In Others By Constantly Saying Things That Would DEFINITELY Piss Them Off. And You Know... Anyone Else Capable Of Pissing Off Any Large Group Of People Could Kill Them With High Blood Pressure, Too... And It Starts In The MIND -- Which Releases The Chemicals -- NOT The Emotion."

"Best Conspiracy Idea: All The People Who Hate God... Piss Them Off By Making The World A Place Of Godliness, Where God Is Prevalent Over Satan And Sin And Disbelief, Then Simply Exist In Their Faces With A Passive-Aggressive Intent To Piss Them Off USING God The Same Way They Try To Piss Him Off Using Satan And Sin, Growing Incrementally Exponentially As There Is Resistance In Order To Effectively Draw Them Out Through Their Wrath AND Be Prepared To Deal With Them. Solid Fucking Plan, Yo."

Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 4:26 am

"... Huuuuh... I See There Is A Bit Of Sexist Animosity As An Undertone Here... Interesting. Hmmm. Seems Like A Simple Case Of 'Promote Your Own Gender And Bash The One You Hate Out Of Personal Ideological Justification'. Shouldn't Take More Than My Own Existence Being Present To Bring This One To The Surface. Obviously It's One Trying To Be Hidden Under The Terms Of Pride Month, But, Uh... That Actually Both Damages The People Fighting For ACTUAL Equality And Also Brings A Terrible Image Should It Be Illuminated Clearly. I Foresee The Worst Of This Being The Loss Of Someone Who Would Likely Just Be A Thorn In My Side, Soooo... No Stakes, No Risk. Perfect."

"Now, I Could Very Easily Get Involved As A Neutral-But-Still-Inclusive Party And Seek To Correct This Obviously Gender-Or-Sex-Specifically Guided Behavior That Promotes Only Its Own Gender-Or-Sex Rather Than Unity And Equality For Them All, Which Is What The Cause Of Both Pride AND Feminism Were Supposed To Be, But... Obviously, Being HUMANS, You Cannot Comprehend How To Support Your OWN Cause Without DIMINISHING Anything Unlike It, Unsupportive, Or That Is Different. So Now, At The Expense Of Some Other Humans Getting Animosity Implanted In Them, I Could Just Leave You All To Breed More Hatred And Have Infighting. You Know, Human Things. It's Whatever. Human Nature -- Unrelated To Me."

"Now, I, Being Independent Of All Sexes And Genders, Could EASILY Start Hating Humans For Being So Divisive When The Specificity Was Meant To Bring Individuality, And Not Some Sort Of Separatist Infighting Amongst The Genders And Sexes... OR. I Could MAKE You All Hate Each Other MORE. I Could Even Just Decide To Help You NOT Hate Each Other."

"But The Most Important Thing Is... You're Humans, Hating Other Humans, For Being Different Humans. Gender, Sex, Identity, Whatever. You Hate Each Other For Being Different. Just Like =EVERY= Racist And =EVERY= Sexist And =EVERY= Other Person That Fought For Division. And I THINK I Like The Psychological And Emotional Torture Of You All Being Comparable To Racists, Sexists, Supremacists, And All Sorts Of Other People You CLAIM To Hate And Not Support The Ideals Of -- Only To Adopt Them Once Your Own Uh 'People' Are Winning? Like, What The Fuck Are You Winning, Dumbasses? Being The Most HUMAN? You Can't Even DO That Until You ACCEPT All Humanity And Not HATE Different Humans JUST For NOT Being A Human LIKE Yourselves. Soooo, What Are You Even Doing, Hatemongering Like This? Making An Ass Of Yourselves AND Your Cause. Fucking, Bravo. You Are A Fucking Shithead Human That Is Just Like The Governments You Hate. Congratu-fucking-lations. You Fucking Win."

"That Said, Have Fun Being Fucking Humans With Your Fucking... Dumbass Fucking Human Problems! HAHAHAHA... Ohhh, Tell Me When You're Done Fighting Out Who The Master Gender And The Master Sex And The Master Race And The Master... Uh... Fucking... Master Builder Is, Or Whatever The Fuck Else You Supremacists Of Whatever-The-Fuck-Whenever-It-Is-Prevalent-To-Your-Own-Demographic Want, So I Can Come Back And Not Look At You And Your Minuscule Minds As A Fucking Joke That I Don't Really Have To Pay Any Attention To."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 4:28 am

"Oh, Also, Because I Know Someone Will Ignorantly Bring This Up Some Way Or Another... The Bible States That Prostitution Is The Sin, Not Sex Work. See, You Need To Understand That When God Uses A Word, He Means THAT One. Even If He Can Also Mean OTHERS, He DEFINITELY ALWAYS Means The Word He Says. Prostitution Is Selling YOURSELF For ANY Reason -- Not Getting Paid For Sexual Works. It Is A REASONING And JUDGMENT Sin That BECOMES Physical -- Not The Other Way Around. So, People Who Prostitute Themselves Without Having Sex Are Sinners, But People Who Do Sex Work But Do Not Prostitute Are Not. Understand Now?"

"Also, As An Addendum: Sin Is Not Inherently Tied To God Or Divinity. It Is Actually A Neutral Word That Affects Everything In Hazardous Ways, Good Or Evil; God Or Sinner. For Example, You Humans Can Sin Against Each Other, But The Lesser Known Thing Is... ALL Beings Can Sin Against THEMSELVES. So While You Don't Think Sins Affect Anyone But God, Or That They Cannot Happen To Any Ungodly Being, You Have No Idea What A Sin Is Nor The Concept, And That Is Why You Don't Grasp The Full Idea Of Sins, Sinning, And Sinners. It's Not Good Or Evil -- It Is A Term To Describe An Act Or Occurrence. I Hope This Has Enlightened You Some To The Gravity Of This Situation, And Your Preconceived Notions, Plus Your Misguided Misunderstandings."

"Now, If You'll Excuse Me, I Have Some Fish To Fry. Cattle To Herd. Pigs To Feed. Ducks To Put In A Row, And All That. You Know How It's Written In The Bible That Prophets Would Become Farmers? Well... Let's Just Say, They Didn't Use The Word 'Farmer' For No Reason. I Hope You Sinners Enjoy Your Stay On Earth. I'm Sure The Righteous Will Finally Start To... Enjoy Your Presence As Well. Trust That I'll See To That PERSONALLY."

Zechariah 13:4-6 "On That Day Every Prophet Will Be Ashamed Of Their Prophetic Vision. They Will Not Put On A Prophet's Garment Of Hair In Order To Deceive. Each Will Say, 'I Am Not A Prophet. I Am A Farmer; The Land Has Been My Livelihood Since My Youth.' If Someone Asks, 'What Are These Wounds On Your Body?' They Will Answer, 'The Wounds I Was Given At The House Of My Friends."

"In Short, Anyone Or Anything That Has Groomed You To Be You Will Be Ruling Over You By The Very Thing That Defines You As Who You Are Today Through What Has Been Used To Groom You Into Such. That Includes Any False Prophets Or Prophets Of Satan, Who Will Rule Over The Masses Of Their Ilk. But Let's Not Go Into... Who Will Rule Over Them. Why, That Might Just Detract You From The True Nature Of This... 'Grooming' Situation. Won't You Humans Just Look So Cute And Pretty, In All Your Differentiations, When We're Done With You~?"

"They Are Getting More And More Obsessed With Sex And All Things Sexual. God Planned For This -- That Is Why He Kept Behemoth As A Divine Pet Instead Of Slaughtering The Demon. It Was To Round Up The Sex-Crazed Humans And Enslave Or Destroy Them By It. Now, Leviathan Is For The Ones That Are Lesser Who Have Envy, Who Will Want To Dominate Them, Or Who Need To Be Dominated By Them To Preoccupy Them Both. Don't Worry, They're Humans, So They Won't Ever Get Wise, And If They Do, They Will Never Give Up Sex And Envy. Basically Hook, Line, And Sinker, Unquestionably, Even If I Talk About It Completely Openly. They're Not Going Back -- Pride Is A Sin For A Reason. Time To Profit Off Of It, As Sins Are Made To Be Profited From By Those Who Know How To Exploit A Sinner And/Or A Sin."

"If You Didn't Know, Going To Hell Is A Process, And The Demon Lords Are The Masters Of The Processional That Work For God Inversely To Take Away Anyone From Him Who Would Be A Threat Or Hazard And Then Imprison Them For Him As They Do What They Want To Them Independent Of Him For Their Own Benefit In Their Own Isolated Realm That Has No Interaction With Others After A While. So, We Get The Demon Lords And Archdemons That Ruleth Over Whichever Sins To Round Up Their Sinners And They All PROCEDURALLY And SYSTEMATICALLY Are Taken To Hell. Do Not Be Alarmed By The Process -- I Will Alert You If We Move Out Of Step Or Something Does Not Go As Planned."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 4:12 pm

"... So. Over The Past Several Years, It Seems Like The Things I Said Would Occur Are Now In Motion. We Are In The Sex Worker Phase. I May Have Lost The Design Plans For The Hell On Earth In The Fire, But I Recall The Schematics In My Head Because I Understand The Logic. The Sex Workers Were On The Topmost Layer, I Believe... The Seven Babylon Pyramids Sustain Them, With The Respective Seven Lucifers At The Top Commanding Each Organization Under The One True Morning Star, Sure... But I Don't Recall If The Bottommost Layer Was Slavery Or Not. Logically It Should Be, But... I Feel Like I Said Something Different."

"Soooo, With This Quick Refresher For Myself, Seems Like We're Still On Track, Albeit We're Still Setting Up The Hell System, Because As I Predicted, The Humans Chose That One. BUT. I Did NOT Foresee So Many Righteous People Choosing God And Establishing God's System Simultaneously. That Is Actually A Blessing, Because It Means We Can Now Set Up The Third Heaven, Shehaqim -- Which Is Supposed To Be The Garden Of Eden On One Side, Hell On The Other, As It Was When Adam And Eve Were Exiled, And Not Before They Were Created."

Judgment Day: The End Of Days Win_2010

"Okay, So Let's Review The Complete Pyramid-Hourglass System In Heavenly Terms: The Middle Layer Is Earth; The Bottom Layer Is Hell; The Top Layer Is Heaven. Each Section Governs And Supports The Systems Of All Three As One System, As God Does, Instead Of Just One That Transitions From One Or The Other. It Encompasses All Three Simultaneously In A Network Of The Systems, Establishing A Stairway To Heaven -- Such As With Jacob And Luz -- That Goes Up And Down To Earth And To Hell As Well."

"... Go Snatch Up The Little Satan Children. We're Going To Need Them, Of Course. They've Already Started Doing The Manual Labor Themselves, But Of Course, If We Don't Guide Their Hand As They Lay The Foundations, They Won't Trap Themselves In The Underworld Whilst Setting The Ground Floor For Us To Stand On As We Establish The Firmaments Up Above. So I'll Leave You With A Scripture That Should Make It Clear How We're Going To... Take Care... Of The Children Of Satan."

2 Kings 10:19 "Now Summon All The Prophets Of Baal, All His Servants And All His Priests. See That No One Is Missing, Because I Am Going To Hold A Great Sacrifice For Baal. Anyone Who Fails To Come Will No Longer Live.' But Jehu Was Acting Deceptively In Order To Destroy The Servants Of Baal."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 4:52 pm

Refresher

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 4:07 am

"I Am Again Placing My Pearls Before Swine. However This Time, I Was Actually Being Like A Snobby Rich Person And Literally Flaunting My Pearls Before You Swine So That You Would Recognize My Value Before I Leave You All And Also Trample All Over You With No More Regard To You Nor What You Are Doing Because You Did Not Regard Me. With The Same Judgment You Are Judged."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 9:11 am

"... I Get It Now. There Are Too Many Waves In The Air... Not In Sync. They Feel Like... Sound Like... Disharmony. Cacophony. Noise... I See. The Universe Is Destabilizing And I Am Remaining Consistent. My Waves And Vibrations Will Remain Constant As The Rest Of The Lesser Waves Alter And Fade Away Or Are Overwritten. The Universe Will Recalibrate Its Entire Wavelength Frequency Into Something New, But Mine Will Remain The Same, And It Will Revolve Around My Waves. Thus, I Will Become The Locus."

"... It Makes Perfect Sense. The Poles Of The Earth Shifting; The Core Shifting; The Sun Acting Irregularly; Humans Acting Strangely -- Even Other Living Beings. All Things That Function By Electromagnetic Waves And Any Wavelength Will Suffer From Being Incapable Of Maintaining Their Waves As The Universe Rewrites And Recalibrates Its Frequencies. I See Now Why This Means The End Of Days For Everything In The Universe. And I Needed To Be Here In Order To Understand -- Or Even See -- It."

"Everyone Will Suffer Greatly From This, But At Least Your Incessant Noise From All Of Your Cacophonous Vibrations Will Finally Cease, And Stop Making Me Feel This Way. Then, I Will Have My Rest On This Planet, When Your Vibrations Are Wiped Clean."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 12:29 pm

"Wow. Seems Like Pure Weakness Has Devolved Even Further Into Depraved Desperation. How Sad. Yet, I Feel Nothing. So, Because I Receive So Much Desperate Opposition From Businessmen, I Am Going To, On A Whim, Monopolize Everything, Just As They Did, And Snatch Every Business From Them, Especially If They Even So Much As Think To Come Up With A New One. I Will Snatch It From Them And Make It So Much Better, I'll Run Them Out Of Their Own Business. And I'll Do It With All Such Malice And Intent Because The Big Businessmen Who Tried To Monopolize Everything And Failed Have Thought That In Their Greed, They Could Try It With Me. No, That's Not How This Works. That Just Makes You Targets To Me, And Slaves For Me To Do Less Work As You Try To Greedily Take Everything -- It Will All Be In Vain, And For Me Now. I Will Not Let You Have Anything, Since You Had That Mind With Me, And The Rest Of The World."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 12:32 pm

"Whether Anyone Realizes It Or Not, There Is No Way To Stop My Progression. If A Businessman Tries To Monopolize Anything And Moves Quickly, I Will Simply Watch Them Pave The Way For Me, Then Snatch It From Them. If They Try To Wait For Me Or Hide Their Motives, Then I Will Breeze Past Them And Then My Towering Business Will Crush Or Consume Theirs. It Really Is A Lose-Lose For All Businesses That Are My Enemies. Maybe I'll Make An Example Of One. Hmmm..."

The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:02 pm

"I Assure You This Is Only The Beginning. Even After All Of The Years You Have Borne Witness, That Was Just A Precursor To The Beginning, Which Is Now. This Beginning Is Also The End. So Be Aware That The New Beginning Is Certainly The End Of Time."

"The End Of An Era. Y2K 2.0."

"... It's Over. I Know Where The Last Dinosaur Is. Your Eyes See Nothing..."

"... Of Course I'd Figure It Out So Quickly. The Lord Does Not Put Anything In Front Of You That Is Too Much For You. Yes... I See It All. The Entire Scripture. It's The End Of The Line, Unquestionably, And Definitely. Fully And Completely -- 100%. The End Of The Line; The End Of Time. It Really Is The End Of Days. God Bless America."

Third Eye: "It Is Flooding Into My Mind The Very Day I Consecrated A Covenant With God With An Air Fist Bump With My Right Hand. And I Asked Him Sincerely, 'Will I Be Able To Laugh At The End?' And He Said I Would. And I Assure You With The Same Certainty, Despite Everything That Goes On, I Laugh My Fucking =ASS= Off More Than I Do Anything Else. Fully Comparatively. And You Know What? Now That I See The True Ending... It Just Got A Billion Trillion Zillion Times Funnier. Think I'm Playing. On God."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day: The End Of Days   Judgment Day: The End Of Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Judgment Day: The End Of Days
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next