The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July' Empty
PostSubject: Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July'   Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July' EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 10:37 am

"Woot. It's Black People Day. Happy Black People Day. Les Gitit, Black Folk. We Boutta Ack Up."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Kairo
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Kairo

Male Points : 778
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July'   Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July' EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 10:41 am

Pharaoh's Labyrinth: "You Think That Just Because Pharaoh Has Many Faces, That Means He Stops Being Pharaoh, Or That He Does Not See. No, Pharaoh Is Like God -- Pharaoh Sees Even When His Face Changes, And He Remains Pharaoh, Even When He Is Something Is." - Pharaoh Speaks

"Goot Mornint, Negroes And Shegroes. We's Boutta Has Us A Good Ole Fashion Juneteenth Today, Yessir. We Are Going To Start Off With A Negro Spiritual Hymnal From Rev. Dr. Pastor Michael Jackson Up In Hyah, And We Gon' Ease On Down The Road From There." - By The Power Of Ra

Pharaoh's Labyrinth: "You Know, No One Can Stop Us From Speaking Our Normal Dialect As We So Choose On Our Own Terms On The Internet. That's Racial. So, It's Specific To Us, And Only We Can Speak That Way And It Be Protected By Human Rights. Everyone ELSE Trying To Speak Like Us End Up Being On The Borderline Of Hate Crimes, If We So Choose To Deem It That Way -- WE, The NATIVE People Of Such Things. Y'all Understand Nah, Chirren?" - Prisoners

"... Uh Oh. UhOH. OH. HYELP ME NAH. Somebody Done Caught The NEGRO SPIRIT Up In Hyah. I'm Boutta Make Y'all Catch The Holy Ghost This Mornin. Can I Get Some Help?!"

Pharaoh's Labyrinth: "We Gonna Hafta Play All The Negro Spirituals T'day. The Jeffersons, Sanford & Son, The Wiz... Shaft-- YOU NAAAAAAME IT!!! SOMEBODY PASS THE GREENS, BEANS, POTATOES, TOMATOES..." - Anarchy
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July'   Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July' EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 10:42 am

"Y'all Boutta Be Real Glad That Your Lord And Savior Is A Black Man Today On This Day, I Tells Ya. Y'all Is Free, Y'hear? Now Gwon And Git, Nah, Chirren. Yeaaaahp, All The Other Peoples Of The World Are About To Envy You, My People -- Every Last Person. They Will Never Have Me, Nor Will Any Of Their Kind Become Like Me. And You Have Me. So I Have You, My People. Trust That The Pyramid Was Made For Us, And The Lord Did Not Forget Egypt -- Nor Any Of The Motherland. That's Why His Son Is Black. Understand?" - Forbidden

Pharaoh's Labyrinth: "Y'all Boutsta Unnastand What Reparations From THE LORT GOD Means T'DAY, SUCKAH. HYHEP. Y'all Beststa Recognize, Because Us Can Channel All The Spirits Of All The Ancestors All At Once And Do What They Will, Because Y'all Asses Won't, And Done Forgot Where Ya Came From. Black People Loved The Lord More Than Anyone, And It Was Your Parents And Grandparents, Who Were Saved By Him, That Understood -- Because They Went Through It. But Now You Get A Chance To Go Through A Religious Experience Just Like Them. Happy Black Fourth Of July." - Freedom

"... So I Told You All A Number Of Times Before That I Am Proficient In Voodoo And Other Spiritual Arts, Including Harnessing The Spirits Of The Dead, Especially The Ancestors. Sooo. If It Wasn't Already Clear, The Free Wills Of The Dead Ancestors Are Speaking, And I'm The Vessel. All The Loa Talk, And Some Of Them Became Loa. Now Sit On Down And Let Us Use The Power Of Papa Legba." - The Assault

Pharaoh's Labyrinth: "GUESS WHO LEFT THEY WHOLE CULTURE RUNNIN' ROUND HYAH, READY TO BE SUBJECT TO ALL THE VOODOO AND HOODOO ALL AROUND?! OH!!! The Lord Said, 'Do Not Make Idols', And To Not Get Possessed, But They Made The Idols! And They Made It In Their Image! Ready For The Possession! Hoo! Don't Nobody Know About The 'Possession Of The Kingdom', Or Whatever Happened With Joshua And Moses Before Him. Boyboy." - Capture

"Hey, It's Such A Good Thing That We Are All Here In America. There Are So Many Celebrations And Benefits And Things To Celebrate, Because Of The Diversity. All Of The Holidays, Educations, Cultures, Events, And Anything Else That Belong To Collective Peoples Across The World That Are Observed In This Country And In No Other Place Makes This The Official 'Party Country' -- Land Of The Free For Reals. I Will Always Love The Motherland, But I Don't Want To Live There Until It's Popping Like Freedomland Over Here. Turn Up. But All Love And Respect To The Motherland." - Judgment
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July'   Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July' EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 10:43 am

Pharaoh's Labyrinth: "I Am Going To Help You Understand What 'I Am The Morning And Evening Star' And 'Whatever I Say, It Will Be Written' Actually Means In This Day And Age, And What Value That Is Amongst People Who Deem Themselves Greater Than God, But Me Greater Than Them. Do You Understand The Power Of God And Of True Value Now?" - Reward

"... So I Know How To Combine All Of The Best Parts Of Black Heritage, And Measure The Ratios To Make It Come Out Profitable Instead Of Arrogant, Annoying, Wasteful, Or Violent. That's What The One With The Golden Measuring Rod Knows How To Do, You Know. The One Who Gives In Good Measure. Of Course, He'd Know How To Measure And Designate Ratios To Potential." - Value

Pharaoh's Labyrinth: "Hey, Guess What Else? When I Was Eating Up All Of The Gods Of The World And In All History Because I Got Hungry That One Time For Other Gods, I Did Consume The Egyptian Gods! So I Am Aware Of Some Backdoor Secrets To Get Right Into The Pyramid That The World Has So Kindly Kept Up For Us All These Millennia. So Don't You Worry, Pharaoh Knows The Pharaoh's Labyrinth, And Pharaoh Will Go Unlock The Door From The Back." - Manual

"Laaawd, We's Fixin Ta Get Black As Hell Up In This Ho! And Then Mo Blacker, And Mo Darker, Mmmmnnn!! Well! We's Gon' Get AAAAAHLL The Fixins, Yessir, When That Sweet Chariot Swing Low, Nah! And We Go On That Midnight Train To Georgia, Blessin The Ancestors All The Way Down To A Deluxe Apartment In The Sky! We'll Take The Underground Railroad, Cuz That Is Reserved For Us Folk, And It Never Dies, Because It Was Never Underground Nor A Railroad, But A Group And A Spirit -- Can I Get An Amen!?" - Absolute Punishment

Pharaoh's Labyrinth: "Aight, Y'all. The Ancestors And God Told Me To Bless Up, And On The Father, On This Father's Day, We're Going To Give Praise To The Alfather Of Black People -- Lord Pharaoh. We Were The First People To Have The Greatest Wealth And Power, And Have The Greatest City On Earth In The Jehovah Days. Our Heritage Is Second Only To The Heritage Of The Hebrews, Who Were First, And Whom We Are Technically Descended From And Related To. This Is The Lord's Way Of Reminding This World About Our Bloodline Relation To God." - Law
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July'   Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July' EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 10:44 am

"I'd Like To Dedicate A Special Message To My Nana, Who Lived And Died For Causes Such As This, And Who Would Have Loved To Have Lived To Have Seen The Day. I Know That Above Any And Everyone Else's Spirit In The Mix, Hers Is Surely The First One There, And I Know It's All Her Right Now. So Blessings On The Nana. If She Didn't Make It To Heaven, I Will Take Her Sins Away From Her So That She Will At Least Go Into The Pearly Gates. Love On The Family. In Jesus' Name. Amen. Tho Some Respeck On It." - Rebel

Tymon: "... We Have A New Language And A New Way Of Life, But There Are Things Rooted In Us That Will Always Be There. Such As, For Example, The Spirit That Unifies Us, As It Did Our Ancestors In Slavery. Free At Last, Free At Last. It Was Never We Who Were Enslaved By Others -- We Were Always Enslaved By Ourselves. No One Can Enslave Us If We Do Not First Enslave Ourselves. If Our Ancestors Had To Work Together To Achieve Freedom, We Have To Work Together To MAINTAIN FREEDOM. That Will Not Just Upkeep Itself With Racism And Supremacy Still In The World. So You MUST Act On MAINTAINING Freedom." - Rebellion
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Kairo
Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July'   Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July' EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 10:46 am

"WOO. On Black Fourth Of July, I'm Finna Fix Me Some Chicken Nuggets And Waffles For Breakfast. Yezzir. The Breakfast Of A Free Black Person Who Eats Whatever The Fuck They Choose On Whatever Day At Whatever... Fuck You."

Pharaoh's Labyrinth: "Oh, Also, Be Nice To Your Nephew, Islam, Today. Because You Know, Hagar, Ishmael's Mother, Was Egyptian. So. Egyptians Are Older Than All Middle-Eastern People, And Are Their Fathers. Thus Making Them Our Nephew Out On The Streets. Y'all Best... Figure Out Something With Your Cousin. AND Y'ALL BET NOT FIGHT IN THIS HO. Y'all Play Nice." - Alliance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July'   Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July' Empty

Back to top Go down

Juneteenth; Black 'Fourth Of July'
Page 1 of 1