The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2332

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Empty
PostSubject: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:12 pm

='Tabrynth'=
THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Percep10
"... Please Forgive Me. I May Get A Little Grotesque When I'm Like This. As Much As I'd Much Rather Hide This From You, The Most I Can Do At The Time Is Contain It. I Assure You That I'm Deeply Ravenous Right Now For The Gleaning, And The More I See And How Perfectly Perfect Even The Most Minor Intricacies Are, The More Absolutely Voracious I Become Internally To Take A Bite Into The Forbidden Fruit. But I Must Be Patient Until It Is Fully Ripe... It Just Looks So Good... And I Need To Get There To It First... By Navigating The Garden Of Eden... Therefore, I Will Need Cherubim To Help Me To The Tree With The Fruit As It Comes To Full Ripeness As I Travel Toward It. And, To Keep Others From Getting At It... I Will Need Fallen Cherubim To Lead Them Astray. I'll Throw A Lucifer Or Two, I Suppose. That Should Suffice As Enough Of A Light Show. In Fact..."
-Perception-

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tetris
Friday Malfortuna I :: Natsume Nirvana; Despair A La Discord
Tetris

Rat
Capricorn Female Points : 129

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:15 pm

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Judgme12
"I Need To Minimize Extraneous Information, Even Inclusive To Mine Normal Observations, Because The Intricacies Matter Severely. Even One Misstep In One Critical Place Could Potentially Do Major Damage Or Be A Large Setback. Therefore, I Will Become More Concise And Analytical As Though To Decrypt All That Comes Into Mine Line Of Sight As It Does So."
-Judgment-
Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Golden Apple the Jade Windchrysm :: Lilac Lily, Alice of the Crystal Wings
Tabritha

Scorpio Female Points : 217
Job/hobbies : Golden Apple (Gold Pumpkinhead)

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:19 pm

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Trigge10
0. "Before I Continue, Let Me First Prepare By Triggering My Causalities Meant To Deal With Eventualities That Are Inevitable. Being So Foolish As To Leap For The Treasure And Lead Everyone Too It, Including Adversaries, Would Certainly Be Of Detriment. If There Is No Contingency Already In Motion When Certain Eventualities Come Into Being, Then I Will Lose Momentum. Besides, If They Don't Come To Pass, I Can Still Pick Them Back Up Or Apply Them Elsewhere, So It's Better To Plan For And Not Need Than Need And Not Have."
-Trigger-

Souzenryoku Of Wind -- Tabritha Tensei, the Nav-Guide Technology Sprite. Also known as 'Tron' and 'Serenade', Tabritha is a Technology Sprite, which is a digital fae-like entity born of Cleff, her predecessor, and the digital image of Tabitha. She commands the element of Wind, but also is versed in digital energy, such as Tronics. She can tamper with the code of anything at its base value, and is the Targeting System of the Argus Card System. She is both a Cursor and an Icon, and can Target by highlighting as a Selection Tool. Her digital form is both physical and aethereal at the same time, as well as digital and virtual. She has the power of the Golden Apple, just as Aeris.

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:27 pm

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Overhe11
"Ace Of Heart :: Mental Creation : Pawn ; Variable - Emanation ~ Wind * Aerial."
-Overhead-
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:35 pm

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Calcul10
"... This Will Require Much Finesse. So To Completely Separate Everything Into Distinct Manners That Are Only Fully Understood By Myself Will Allow Me To Continue With Placeholders For An Extended Period Without Forgetting, And Also Allow Me To Do Other Things And Pick Up Where I Left Off. But Even More Intrinsically Is The Manner In Which I Must Use Each Facet Of My System To Jump Start Everything Else, Because There Is Also A Pattern In Each Part For Me To Unlock With A Specific Code That Consists Of Any Combination Of Any Ideograph, Input, Command, Sequence, Or Personal Aspect Only Known To Myself. But, If I Pace Myself And Keep Track Of What I Am Doing Instead Of Rush Ahead And Not Look... Then I Should Be Able To Transcend The Normal Protocols I Would Have To Follow And Also Set Them Into Motion As If I Did So That The Sequences And Chain Of Causality Will Inevitably Deal With Any Miscellanea."
-Calculation-

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:39 pm

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Unlock10
"Jack Of Spades :: Potential Emanation : Assist ; Arcticrane."
-Unlock-

Souzenryoku Of Wind -- Tabritha Tensei, the Nav-Guide Technology Sprite. Also known as 'Tron' and 'Serenade', Tabritha is a Technology Sprite, which is a digital fae-like entity born of Cleff, her predecessor, and the digital image of Tabitha. She commands the element of Wind, but also is versed in digital energy, such as Tronics. She can tamper with the code of anything at its base value, and is the Targeting System of the Argus Card System. She is both a Cursor and an Icon, and can Target by highlighting as a Selection Tool. Her digital form is both physical and aethereal at the same time, as well as digital and virtual. She has the power of the Golden Apple, just as Aeris.

Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 5:53 am

='Tabrynth'=
THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Trigge11
"Lawless :: Peon : Wind ; Four Of Hearts - Elemental Creation."
-Trigger-

"Backdoor System Bypass, Complete. Back On Track. Thanks A Billiam. Much Love. JENGA BITCH."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 6:09 am

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Tabrit11
"Eight Of Diamonds :: Universal Formation : Assist ; Ally - Peon ~ Lightning * Power = Umojaa."
-Tabritha-

I. "My Nav-Guide Is Way More Useful To Me Than I Initially Foresaw. And I Foresaw This Unit Being Already Highly Important -- But Now I Actually Get To Put It Into Operation. Not Only That, But All Of The Previous Things I Stated I Would Do Are Not Only Done, But Prepared For The Next Steps Of This Entire Process. Now, I'm Going To Have To Follow Through. Long, It May Be, But Perfect, It Also Is. Therefore, I Must See This Through And Hold Fast To The Very End -- As It Is Written In The Bible."

Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 7:44 am

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Afflue11
"Lawless :: Death : Lightning ; Life - Soul Psalm."
-Affluence-

"This First Lock Here Is Multiple Choice, In This Instance... Good Thing All Of Them Are Fresh, So I Have A Nice Selection To Choose From. This One Makes The Most Sense To Pursue. Now, I Can Launch My Targeting System And Test That Out, Too... Mweeheeheehee."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7479

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:29 am

='Tabrynth'=
THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Malice14
"Chariot :: Minor : Sacral ; Water - Supervanity."
-Malice-

"... Just Because My Curse Is Lifted Of One, Do Not Think That The Curse Is Not Permanently Grafted Into This World. One Is Free, At The Expense Of All Others. The End Has Come."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:34 am

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Sacrif10
"Chariot :: Major : Raphael ; Ears - Forbidden Card ~ The Little (Chibi-Chan {Baby/Degeneration/Vulnerability/Weakness})."
-Sacrifice-

"... Why Are You Weak...? It Is Because You Are Lacking In Hatred... Why Do You Still Try, When There Is No Hope, And Only Blackest Despair...? What Do You Hope To Accomplish Now...?"

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:16 am

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Percep11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Enoch."
-Perception-

Tabrynth: "... You Know How I Get When I Get Close. Every Single Time. Ooo, I Just Want To Tear Everything Apart, But I Must Follow My Nose! Yes, This Is The Whirlwind Of Elijah -- Better Known As The 'Leap Of Faith', Or, The 'Rapture Of Enoch'. Whatever One Wishes To Reference It As, All I Know Is, Israel Is To Reap The Whirlwind."

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA Empty

Back to top Go down

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ; HACHIBADDA
Page 1 of 1