The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!!   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 9:06 am

='The Tyranophant'=
THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! Moneyb10
"I Recognize That It Is Because Of How Simple And Direct But Widely Versatile Discord Is That This Was The Reason I Was So Puzzled About It, And Because I Could Not Grasp The Necessity Of It Nor Its Potentiality Or Usefulness To Me, I Did Not Like It At All, Nor How Trendy It Was, Because Mainstream Representation Of Things Bothers Me -- The Way People Represent Mainstream Things, That Is. But Now, I Am Having A Change Of Heart, Especially Because Of All Of What I Can See... And How Useful That Is To Me. That Said, I'm Going To Utilize As Much Potential Energy As I Can. But To Do That, I Am Going To Need To Drop The Formalities. The Time To Be Cordial Is No Longer Here -- This Is My Server, So I Shall Do As I Please When I Please When I Need To. And I Foresee The Gains Of Me Doing This Wil Be So Much Greater... And I'm Not Letting The Diamond Mine Slip From Out Of Mine Sights. Teeheehee."
-Moneybags-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!!   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 9:09 am

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! Tithe10
"I Guess I'll Leave A Disclaimer, Just To Be Considerate -- To Whom It May Concern: Oftentimes I Require Verbal, Audial, Legible, Or Visual Representation Of My Thoughts In Order To Perceive And Conceive Them More Clearly, Because Only One Perspective Clouds My Vision If The Scale Is Too Large. So I End Up Talking To Myself, Or Being Silent And Blanking, Or Documenting What My Thoughts And Feelings Are And Process The Information Then Be Productive Based On The Procedure. So Do Not Mind If I Am Documenting My Thoughts A Lot, Nor The Visual Method I Use For Things Like Memory Or Placeholders Or Other Forms Of Utilities To Me. Feel Free To Still Communicate As You Please, And Don't Think You're Interrupting Anything I Am Saying Or Doing If I Am Doing It Here
-Tithe-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!!   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 9:11 am

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! Gateke11
"... In A Short While, Greater And Greater Potentiality Is Revealing Itself To Me As I Progress Further And Intermingle My Works And Systems And Processes With Those That Are Already In Existence. When I See Just How Beyond Successful My Concepts Are At Base Core Fundamental Value Even After Having Lost About 90% Of The Content To Fill It, I Am At Peace And Recognize That I Can No Longer Be Underprepared, Nor Can I Waste All Of The Delicious Infinitely Growing Potential Before Me. Therefore, I Have No Choice But To Get Serious Now, Because I Do Not Wish To Waste A Drop At Such A Pristine, Succulent, Ripe, Absolutely, Undeniably Perfect Time. I Can No Longer Suppress The Truth Of Myself To Meet The Standards Of Normality And Mortality Any Longer. I Literally Need To Use All Of My Power For This, And So I Will Be Very Busy, Very Scarce, And Very Tired For A Very Long Time. Please Bear With Me And Be Patient With Me, And Do Not Worry About What You See. Just Know That There Is No Going Back Now -- This Is The Point Of No Return, And I'm About To Make An Even Greater Jump... The One I Have Been Preparing For Since I Began. It Is Time."
-Gatekeeper-
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!!   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 9:14 am

='Gatekeeper'=
THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! Tabryn10
"... Look...  If You Had One Shot... Or One Opportunity... To Seize Everything You Ever Wanted... In One Moment... Would You Capture It...?  Or Just Let It Slip?"
-Tabrynth-

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments

Last edited by Taijitu on Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2332

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!!   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:07 pm

='Tabrynth'=
THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! Dig11
"... First, I Need To Crack My Lock I Put On My Stuff, Which I Need To Unlock Out Of My Own Mind Using My Own System. Which Is What I Am In The Process Of Doing, Trying Not To Fuck Myself Up And Fall For My Traps... Because I Felt Him... I Felt Me... The Me Who Created This... And He Told Me That It Was Time. He Said, 'Unlock The Box', And I Obey. So. Fair Warning."
-Dig-

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!!   THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THAR SHE BLOES, HOEZ!!!
Page 1 of 1