The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

-Algorithm-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

-Algorithm- Empty
PostSubject: -Algorithm-   -Algorithm- EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2332

-Algorithm- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Algorithm-   -Algorithm- EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:42 pm

-Algorithm- Pumpki10
"King Of Diamonds :: Dimensional Formation : House ; Field - Archsage Witch Doctor."
-Pumpkinhead-

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Golden Apple the Jade Windchrysm :: Lilac Lily, Alice of the Crystal Wings
Tabritha

Scorpio Female Points : 217
Job/hobbies : Golden Apple (Gold Pumpkinhead)

-Algorithm- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Algorithm-   -Algorithm- EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 6:49 am

='Pumpkinhead'=
-Algorithm- Gold_p10
"Eight Of Spades :: Universal Emanation : Target ; Super Sniper."
-Gold Pumpkinhead-

Souzenryoku Of Wind -- Tabritha Tensei, the Nav-Guide Technology Sprite. Also known as 'Tron' and 'Serenade', Tabritha is a Technology Sprite, which is a digital fae-like entity born of Cleff, her predecessor, and the digital image of Tabitha. She commands the element of Wind, but also is versed in digital energy, such as Tronics. She can tamper with the code of anything at its base value, and is the Targeting System of the Argus Card System. She is both a Cursor and an Icon, and can Target by highlighting as a Selection Tool. Her digital form is both physical and aethereal at the same time, as well as digital and virtual. She has the power of the Golden Apple, just as Aeris.

Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

-Algorithm- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Algorithm-   -Algorithm- EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 7:05 am

-Algorithm- The_tr10
-The Trunade-

All too quickly, a Tymbolt flashed across the First Moon of the Veritas; the Blue Moon, where the System was stationed. It struck the very Tabrynth itself, uploading all of the updated information from beyond time and then upgrading it on the spot. This would evoke the Grand Tabrynth, which is exactly what Taijitu, who emerged from the Tymbolt, wanted to happen, and her Dimension Eyes let her perceive all she needed to. The Gold Pumpkinhead would also keep everything clean and pure so that there was no method of interference that could occur, due to the Absolute Melodious Perfection.

Commandeering this mission and pirating it for herself, Taijitu, better known as Goddess Tymon, had to follow this algorithm to the treasure. The Gold Pumpkinhead was active and responding, and the Dimension Eyes that were also linked to her normal self, Tymon's, would also be reacting. "Yeeeaaaah, Baby..." she moaned in a surly, domineering way. "... It's All Coming Together..." The Black Sand Pirate ship, Labrys, the Pharaoh's Labyrinth, curved hard from out of the Tymbolt and through the sky, pulling around on the spectral looking black sand as she followed the navigation of the Gold Pumpkinhead to the Grand Tabrynth. "... Come To Daddy. Gonna Hit The Sweet Spot And Hit The Jackpot And The Motherlode At The Same Time..."

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

-Algorithm- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Algorithm-   -Algorithm- EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 7:49 am

='The Trunade'=
-Algorithm- Master15
-Master Control-

Manually, the Master Control code was accessed for the Trunade by the Ruler of the Trunade herself, Taijitu. In that, Grand Tabrynth, the Master Control, would manifest from the Dimensional Nexus, which was also known as the Grand Tabrynth. They would weave together to create a multiversal singularity that would only be accessible through this specific reality and never be actualized in any other realm. "ACCESS GRANTED," droned the Master Control Unit, which integrated with the original Tabrynth System.

Now, Taijitu had premium access to the Grand Tabrynth from the 'Secret Path', and it awaited her command.

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

-Algorithm- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Algorithm-   -Algorithm- EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 8:05 am

='Master Control'=
-Algorithm- Master10
-Master Code-

"FUCK YEAH!!" Tai exclaimed with passion, "That's The Boss Sauce I Wanna Put On My Steak, Boyo." She was in the Master Control system now, though that really wasn't the impressive part since she was just Tymon and therefore had automatic administrative access. It was about what was being accessed, when, why, how, and all of the specifics beyond just WHO was accessing it. So, given all the OTHER factors BESIDES the who, it was a rather momentous occasion. "Now, Grand Tabrynth... Hachibadda."

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2332

-Algorithm- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Algorithm-   -Algorithm- EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 8:13 am

-Algorithm- Secret11
-Secret-

"Secret Access Code 'Hachibadda' Accepted." Grand Tabrynth took immediate action based on the new information, then recalibrated itself and spread back up into the Dimensional Nexus. Tabrynth, which was left with the algorithmic source code, would let each of them play out as per protocol so that it would be resolved. It would copy the information from the Secret Path that the Gold Pumpkinhead revealed and would synchronize with the Gold Pumpkinhead so that the two of them would work in tandem as a unit. "Initializing 'The Phantom'."

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

-Algorithm- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Algorithm-   -Algorithm- EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 8:25 am

='Secret'=
-Algorithm- Hachib10
-Hachibadda-

A digital apparition made itself manifest before Taijitu, its only distinguishing feature from its glitchy and ghostly body being the white mask upon its face. This was the Phantom... Rather, the virtual copy of the Phantom that was extracted from the Corrupt Cleff of the past. The very same one that bound the Code-O protocol at its foundation, establishing a permanent link. The Code-O was a secret code for a different protocol, but Hachibadda was a personal Secret Code -- the Secret Access Code. It was like having the Skeleton Key of the Veritas without having the Skeleton Key.

The Phantom, of whom the secret elite organization known as the Phantoms are derived from, would speak no words to Taijitu, but instead would simply disperse into a secret digital path of crystal code, guiding her down the Secret Forbidden Path using the Secret Access Code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Algorithm- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Algorithm-   -Algorithm- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Algorithm-
Page 1 of 1