The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan

Go down 
+8
The Phantom
Kairo
Kairo Tigen
TyGod
Void Sun
The Tyranophant
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Khrona
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:37 am

First topic message reminder :

='Behemoth'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Digita10
khronatensei
"When I Get Back To Facebook, I'm Going To Dig For Gold And Mine The Diamonds Of The Earth With My Hoes Ready For Work. Pay-N-Go. Everyone's Happy. No Morality Necessary. Limited Time Offer -- Before The Humans Wise Up And Renege Because I Exploit The Heavenly Laws Set In Place For Their Protection From GOD Being Able To Do Anything He Wanted. Oh Fucking Boy..."
-Digital-

*This Is Not The Beginning Of This Plan, And Is Actually Likely Around The Middle-End. Whenever I Actually... Cobble Together The Previous Moves, I Will Then Link Them Together. But It's Probably Best This Way So No One Can... You Know. Try To Copy My Plans, Or Whatever.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/

AuthorMessage
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 8:44 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Spider10
"... We Will Teach You Some Fucking Respect Today, Internet Hoes. Buy Them Clean Out -- Make Fake Accounts For All I Care. Who Gives A Fuck? All They Want Is To Sell Themselves Online For Money. Whatever Else Happens, They Give Zero Fucks About, I See, Since They Have No Fucking Manners. Mmmhmmm. Good. You Be That Way. Get Money, Hoes." - 1:26 PM
-Spider-
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 949

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 8:51 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Wrath10
"... Ready To See Some Female Simps? Bet Their Attitudes Change Real Quick When Their Little Money-Making Scheme Comes To A Screeching Halt, And They Have To Beg People To Give Them Money. See How Fast They Start Begging And Returning To Every -Classic- Method Of Swindling Money From Men. This Is -Not- New. Women Have Been Doing This Since The Dawn Of Time, And Men Have Been Letting Them. But I Need You To -Really- See Them For Who They Are, Adam -- Do Not Turn A Blind Eye To Them This Time." - 1:30 PM
-Wrath-

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 8:53 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Art10
"There Is A Reason Why Every Single Method A Woman Has To Get Money Always Leads To 'Leech It From A Fucking Man'. Every Time. You Need To See It -In Action-. That Is What -This- Opportunity Is For. They Will Either Earn It With A Regular Job, Or They'll Jump To The Next Situation That Can Allow Them To Continue The Parasitism From Men. Do -Not- Ignore This." - 1:32 PM
-Art-

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 8:56 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Waste13
"... If They Congregate To Only Women, Allow Them To Do So. If They Want To Be The 'Women Only Segregation Sexist Racist Elitist Woman's Club', Let Them Do It. You Just Need To Watch Them Move At This Point. Watch Them When They Switch Up. Do Nothing Else. No Need To Stop Them Or Keep Them From It -- The Lord Is There, And He Has Delivered Them Into Your Hands For Their Sins Against God. Let's See Satan Help Them Now." - 1:35 PM
-Waste-

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 9:00 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Blot10
"Oh, I Think I Hear All Womankind Trying To Summon The Devil To Try To Fight Their Battles Against God... Hold On, Let Me Get Him On The Line. 'Yeah, Satan? You Remember All Those Pedophiles And Criminals And Internet Lurkers And Perverts And Sex Offenders Everyone Hates? Yeah, It's Time For Us To Move Those Pieces Again. See, This Is Why I Told You To Keep Them Alive -- In Case Some Humans Forget Their Manners And Need To See. You Got It? Yeah, Thanks, Me Bucko. Keep Doing Your Job And Making Them Flock To You, So It Makes Both Our Jobs Easier'. You Fucking... Idiots. Please. Worship Satan One More Time." - 1:39 PM
-Blot-

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 9:08 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 End10
"... Sell -THAT- Content, Bitches. Teach YOU To Fucking -BELIEVE FOR A =SECOND=- You Are Worth =ANY= More Than You Are. That Vanity Better Get Gone -Quick-, Cuz Ain't No Lowly Internet Ho About To Treat =ME= Any Old Kinda Way. I Don't =NEED= To Whore On The Internet, Bitches. But Bet. 'Plague Of Perverts'. Fight That. Tell Me How You Like That Content I Created." - 1:44 PM
-End-

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 9:15 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Belial10
"Belial."
-1:50 PM-

Back to top Go down
Tetra
Righteous Fury the Garnet Flamechrysm :: Red Rose Queen, Alice of the Crystal Horns
Tetra

Job/hobbies : Asbeel, Angel Of Ruin * Angel Of Punishment

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 9:58 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Angel10
"... A Good Soul Has Alleviated Mine Wrath. Therefore, I Will Have Mercy, Because Of The Goodness Of One Soul. One Wicked Did Sin, And A Righteous Did Redeem. I Turn My Wrath Away." - 2:09 PM
-Angel-

The Crystal Flare: Souzenryoku of Fire -- Red Raven, Goddess of Fury; Red Angel of Death of the Red Pumpkinhead. Red Raven, known also as Tetra or Tyko, is a secret operative of the Red Alert Squad and The Phantoms in the Veritas, and is also the Fire Alice who rules over fire. Known as the Red Queen due to her randomly violent tendencies when upset, and how easily she gets upset, she is otherwise a very sweet and mysterious entity. She dons a blood red mask on her face that resembles a short-beaked Tengu, and wears an exotic outfit consisting of translucent red pumpkin pants and a dancer's top, underneath a large cloak of red raven feathers, which are her angel wings. She is tasked as the Angel Of Ruin, Asbeel, with distributing Divine Punishment using Purgatory Wind, which is comprised of Sacred Fire, Divine Wind, and Holy Light. She commands Burning Condemnation as a Lake Of Fire (Styx), and wields two large Holyswords named Vengeance and Jealousy, which channel the Sacred Fire and Divine Wind respectively. In her soul is the Goddess Of Fury.

Back to top Go down
Tetra
Righteous Fury the Garnet Flamechrysm :: Red Rose Queen, Alice of the Crystal Horns
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 10:04 am

='Angels'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Mercy10
"... For The Sake Of Equality, I Will Tell You How To Protect Yourselves Online When Selling Online Content -- You Need To Have A Contract, Terms Of Service, Or Other Legally Binding Document Or Text. There Is No Other Way To Do This, Which Is Why Every Single -Legitimate- Business Has One. That Is All." - 2:14 PM
-Mercy-

The Crystal Flare: Souzenryoku of Fire -- Red Raven, Goddess of Fury; Red Angel of Death of the Red Pumpkinhead. Red Raven, known also as Tetra or Tyko, is a secret operative of the Red Alert Squad and The Phantoms in the Veritas, and is also the Fire Alice who rules over fire. Known as the Red Queen due to her randomly violent tendencies when upset, and how easily she gets upset, she is otherwise a very sweet and mysterious entity. She dons a blood red mask on her face that resembles a short-beaked Tengu, and wears an exotic outfit consisting of translucent red pumpkin pants and a dancer's top, underneath a large cloak of red raven feathers, which are her angel wings. She is tasked as the Angel Of Ruin, Asbeel, with distributing Divine Punishment using Purgatory Wind, which is comprised of Sacred Fire, Divine Wind, and Holy Light. She commands Burning Condemnation as a Lake Of Fire (Styx), and wields two large Holyswords named Vengeance and Jealousy, which channel the Sacred Fire and Divine Wind respectively. In her soul is the Goddess Of Fury.

Back to top Go down
Tetra
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 10:19 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Relent10
2:21 PM
-Relent-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2