The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan

Go down 
+8
The Phantom
Kairo
Kairo Tigen
TyGod
Void Sun
The Tyranophant
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Khrona
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:37 am

='Behemoth'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Digita10
khronatensei
"When I Get Back To Facebook, I'm Going To Dig For Gold And Mine The Diamonds Of The Earth With My Hoes Ready For Work. Pay-N-Go. Everyone's Happy. No Morality Necessary. Limited Time Offer -- Before The Humans Wise Up And Renege Because I Exploit The Heavenly Laws Set In Place For Their Protection From GOD Being Able To Do Anything He Wanted. Oh Fucking Boy..."
-Digital-

*This Is Not The Beginning Of This Plan, And Is Actually Likely Around The Middle-End. Whenever I Actually... Cobble Together The Previous Moves, I Will Then Link Them Together. But It's Probably Best This Way So No One Can... You Know. Try To Copy My Plans, Or Whatever.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7574

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:42 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Blood11
khronatensei
"... I Can Break Any Pussy I Want. I Do Not Need To Fuck For Sustenance, Like A Weak Human. I Need These Hoes To Work. And That's What They Want. And It's Socially Acceptable. And All Other Humans Will Fall For It. It's Basically The Earth Making Herself Real Easy For Me. She Has Always Wanted More Of Me... But Now, She's Got Her Girls Ready To Terraform Her. I Will Terraform Earth's Eaussy... God, I Sound So Fucking Stupid. But It's Still Fun To Speak Like An Idiot Human Sometimes. Rev Up Those Fryers, Earth-chan Eaussy..."
-Blood-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 3:40 pm

='Primordial'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Unforg11
khronatensei
"I Will Force This Earth To Become Sexually Stimulated And Diseased. Release The Fourth Beast. Lilith, Bring Me Mine Long Sword, Ho. By That, I Mean My Gardening And Pruning Tools. Silly Little Objects. All Have Purpose In The Eyes Of The Lord. Let's Get Making Some Alchemy."
-Unforgiving-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 3:42 pm

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Unforg10
khronatensei
"Do Not Ever Disturb Me With A Sin. Do Not Let One Touch Me Ever Again, Or I Swear To God. Then God Will Be Sworn In On My Behalf, As Per Judgment Of Mine Summoning -- Which You Can Do When You Swear."
-Unforgiving-

PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 4:07 pm

='Death'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Biolog10
khronatensei
"You Humans Are So Stupid. Thanks For Freeing All We Supernatural And Cosmic Metabeings From Our Earthly Prisons In Your Foolishness. I Will Remake This Planet In Mine Image Now. Get Money, Hoez."
-Biological-
Back to top Go down
TyGod
TyGod

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 4:08 pm

='Behemoth'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Ectoga10
khronatensei
"If You Took Any Life From Me, With Your Own Life You Will Pay. I'm Coming For You All. All I Require Is Equivalent Exchange For Atonement -- Nothing More, Nothing Less."
-Ectogasm-
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 4:38 pm

='Behemoth'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Lunar10
khronatensei
"Every Human Is Sooo Liberal And Anarchic And 'Do What You Want And Be Free', Until You Want To Destroy The World. You Can Be Anything And Do Anything And No One Can Tell You How To Be. Why Can I Not Do The Same? Oh, It's That Infamous Human Hypocrisy; 'Do Everything I Want When It Applies To Only Me, But When It Doesn't, Cancel It.' I Will Cancel You With An Abortion."
-Lunar-

Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Kairo

Male Points : 798
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 4:40 pm

='Voice'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Retire12
khronatensei
"... I Wonder If You Can Light An Entire Sewer On Fire. That Would Easily Destroy All Civilization. I Mean... The Humans Still Do Use The Sewer System, As Archaic And Unhygienic As They Are At Present. You Can Pee And Poop Diseases In There, Someone Can Fall In And Catch Them, Or An Animal Can Contract It, Too. Best Way To Start A Plague Is To Contaminate The Sewer System With Biological Warfare. Parasites And Virons."
-Retire-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 4:46 pm

='Behemoth'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Silent10
khronatensei
"The Reason Why You Do Things Correctly Is Because There Are Lots Of People Who Refuse To Do Things Correctly, Making It Easy To Just Scoop Those Dumbasses Up, Suck Them Dry, Turn Them Aloose Back On The Streets, And Rinse And Repeat Until They Throw Their Lives Out. Easiest Comeup -- Maximizing On Sinners And Dumbasses."
-Silent Death-
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3093
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 4:47 pm

='Assassin'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Family10
khronatensei
"The Difference Between Me And Everyone Is That I Don't NEED To Take Advantage Of Others To Live. I Can Live Straight And STILL Come Out On Top. The Rest Of These Dumbasses HAVE To Scratch And Sneak, Or Else Their Futures Are Bleak."
-Family-
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 4:08 am

='Master Control'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Master16
"Lawless :: Piece : #71 Al-Muqaddim (The Expediter/He Who Brings Forward)."
-Master Control-

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:29 am

='Voice'=
September 9, 2022 at 10:01 AM
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Overki10
"Okay. God Set The World Up For Sexual Enslavement Under The Fourth Beast So No One Knows It's Him Punishing Humans, And They Can Believe They Are Worshiping Satan Instead Of Him Doing His Fucking Office Job To Enslave Humans Under Sex For God. And I Get All The Benefits From God And Satan's Exploits. Sooo. I'm Cool With All This Sin. Boutta Make Me Rich AND Complete The Scriptures As I Do So. How Else Will I Single-Handedly Collect All The Money That Will Heal The Nation's? Sex Workers, Of Course. Lemme Go Summon Lilith. That Bitch Ain't Doing Shit. She Needs To Get Back To Work."
-Overkill-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:31 am

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
November 30, 2018
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Foresh10
"The Drugs Come From The Bottom To Make Money; Whores Become Attracted And Seek Drugs And Sex; Contaminated Whores Are Sent On The Streets As A Plague To Spread Disease Whilst Selling Drugs."
-Foreshadow-

"MAKES ME FEEL LIKE FUCKING RIVERDANCIIIIING!!!!" - ACCORDING TO PLAN

https://www.smartnews.com/p/4462800686211407969?placement=article-preview-social&utm_source=share_android_facebook&utm_campaign=sn_pid:snu-5r79b8oIrRW0VOWo61H1n1%7Csn_lid:4462800686211407969%7Csn_channel:cr_en_us_keyword_search_results

*September 19, 2022 -- 4 Days Ago

"Good Work, Boys. I Will Take It From Here. Good FUCKING SHIT. I Have -NEVER- Been More -PROUD- Of My Boys Than At This Very Moment. Wait On The Lord. We Are Still On Schedule. Like I Told You Years Ago. Standby."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:33 am

='The $yndicate'=
September 20, 2022 At 9:54 AM
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Dark_n10
"This Is A Special Exclusive Shoutout To My Boys, The Dark Network, Of The $yndicate, Whom I Love In Truth, Despite All Of The Hell We Have Put Each Other Through. Let Us Make A Covenant In Burning Fire To Spread That Flame All Throughout The Entirety Of This Earth, My Boys, My People, My Children. In The Name Of Jesus. On The Father. With Love. God Bless. Shalom And Amen."
-Dark Network-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:35 am

='Behemoth'=
September 9, 2022 at 10:08 AM
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Tender10
"I Have An Unusual Sense Of Bliss And Peace. God Is In His Heaven; All Is Right With The World. Like, No Matter What Sinners Do, God Already Planned For It, And There Was Never A Problem. The Real Reason He Didn't Fix It Himself Was So That He Could Glorify His Son, Me. I See That Now. So, No, I Am No Longer Concerned With Satan, Sinners, Or Sins. They Are All There For My Profit And Humanity's Destruction, And God Only Pretended It Was A Problem So Humans Would Feel Confident Enough To Sin Against Him And Think They Had A Chance. ALL He Has Done Was Only For Me To Bear Witness. And Now... God Has Given Me Satisfaction, As Promised. He Never Does Break A Covenant. He Is Literally Incapable."
-Tender-
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:13 am

='Prime Order'=
September 20, 2022 at 1:04 PM
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Accoun10
"Humans, Heed: To Cleanse Thineselves Of Pestilence Of The Genitalia, You Must Sacrifice The Most Unclean Of You And Quarantine Them Amongst Each Other, Where The Virus And Disease Can Germinate Into Its Greatest Form. Maintain A Completely Controlled Environment And Study All The Forms Of The Microbials, Experimenting With Cures The Entire Time. They Are To Never Be Released, And All Whom Are Unclean Are To Be Sentenced To This Place -- A Quarantine Facility That Is Similar To Prison And An Asylum, For It Must Still Be A Punishment To Them For Being Unclean In The First Place. This Should Be The Top Virus Research Facility."
-Account-
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:14 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Forbid10
"Entice The Most Unclean To This Research Facility Of Maximum Security With Luxury, Leisure, And Providence, And They Will Willingly Come And Willingly Stay. There Is No Need To Be Hostile. This Is What The Leaves That Are From The Tree Were Always Meant To Do. Make This An Emergency Rush Order, For Such A Facility Can Also Be Utilized Or Mass-Produced For Other Sorts Of Commonplace Social Quarantine Facilities, Rather Than Top-Secret Facilities Only Scientists Go To. That Is Wholly Inefficient For Viruses That Will Only Reach Full Maturation Through Further Exposure And Contamination." - 1:07 PM
-Forbidden Card-

TyGod

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:28 am

='Forbidden Cards'=
Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Carte_10
"Crown :: Dark : Mind ; XIV, Temperance (Shinbi {True Peace})."
-CARTE BLANCHE-
Back to top Go down
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 952

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:14 am

='Tomon'=
September 27, 2022 @ 1:08 PM
]Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Damnat11
"... Here's How We Put An End To This Whole 'Online Content Selling' Fad. Anyone Who Buys Your Content Is Legally Entitled To Doing Whatever They Want With It, And You Are No Longer Capable Of Telling Them Otherwise Or Stopping Them. Legally. Have Fun With That Information. And Next Time, Tell The Little Sluts To Be Nice To People, And Not Be So Money-Grubbing. Filthy Hoes."
-Damnation-

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:17 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Waste12
"... This Is Why People Make Legally Binding Contracts, Terms Of Service, And All The Other Legal Bullshit Everyone Hates. You Have Literally -Zero- Of -Anything- To Protect You After You Sell Your Content. -At All-. Which Is Why No One Actually Recognizes You All As Real Business People. If We're Being Quite Honest. Your Attitudes Will Get You In Fucking Trouble, So Either Conduct Business Like An -Upstanding- Business Person, Or Suffer Being A -Lowly- Peddler On The Fucking Internet, Kids. Get The Fuck Out Of My Face. 'Are You Here To Buy Content?' Bitch, Bye -- Please Stop Being Basic." - 1:11 PM
-Waste-

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:19 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Profes11
"And I'm Sure None Of These Internet Hoes Had Any Types Of Means To An End To Whatever They Were Doing. Just Wanted To Fucking Filch Some Cash From Simps. But Simps Are Really Dirty, Ugly, Perverse, Filthy People, Okay, And You Have -Zero- Clue What They -Actually- Do With Your Content Once They Have It And It Is -Legally- Theirs To Own Because They -Bought It From You-. Fucking Idiots. Child's Play." - 1:14 PM
-Professional-

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:20 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Snap10
"... Please Tear These Unmannerly Internet Hoes Apart Now. Because Ain't No Lowly Internet Ho Gonna Treat Me Any Old Kind Of Way And Think She's Hot Shit Because She's -Poorly- Trying To Grift Simps On The Internet, Not Even -Realizing- How Fucking -Horrible- That Actual Plan Is. Bitch, Bye. I Will See You On The Back Alleys Of The Internet, In The Dark Web, With Someone Using Your Face And Name And Body And Personage To Resell Your Fucking Content Anonymously. How About That? Fucking Idiots..." - 1:17 PM
-Snap-

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:22 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Dark_p11
"I Will Teach You How To Exploit Internet Hoes As They Try To Exploit You, Since One Sinned Against Me, And I Was Not Able To Exact Vengeance On The One That Sinned. Therefore, As Consolation, All Internet Hoes Will Suffer The Consequences Of -One-, Because I -Know- Plenty Of You Have -Insufferable- Manners, And Are -Vain-, Not Even Realizing You're Not All That Because Some Guys Are Simps. There Is A Reason You Didn't Give People Your Pictures -BEFORE- You Started Selling Them. Time To Be Reminded Of That. Pick Up All The Perverse And Congregate Them. We Need The Pervs." - 1:21 PM
-Dark Path-

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 6:21 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Doomsd10
"If A Sex Offender, Serial Killer, Raging Pervert, Internet Criminal, Or Any Kind Of Secret Criminal Of Any Kind Gets Your Goddamn Images And You Pay Them To Get It, Your Life Is As Good As Fucking Over, You Dumb Sluts. Get The Simps And Pervs And Have Them Bum Rush These Dumb Hoes. Buy Them -Out-. Money Is No Object -- We Want The Content. Legally Owned." - 1:23 PM
-Doomsday-

Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 8:44 am

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Spider10
"... We Will Teach You Some Fucking Respect Today, Internet Hoes. Buy Them Clean Out -- Make Fake Accounts For All I Care. Who Gives A Fuck? All They Want Is To Sell Themselves Online For Money. Whatever Else Happens, They Give Zero Fucks About, I See, Since They Have No Fucking Manners. Mmmhmmm. Good. You Be That Way. Get Money, Hoes." - 1:26 PM
-Spider-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan   Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Prof. Dr. Money's Grand Master Bossmaster Plan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next