The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Judgment Day; Death Approaches

Go down 
+3
Grimnyzmal
Void Sun
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Empty
PostSubject: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:44 pm

='Death'=
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Trap11
"... Every Time I Ever Have To Interact With Them -EVER- From This Point, It Will -IMMEDIATELY BE- ON -SIGHT- 'WHY DID YOU NOT DO YOUR FUCKING JOB?!?!?!' And I'll Never Let It Go. As Long AS They LIVE I Will -NEVER- Let Them Live It Down. I'll Let Everything In The Universe Know. 'THESE ONES HERE DIDN'T DO THEIR JOBS'." - September 21, 2022 At 8:16 AM
-Trap-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:46 pm

='Trap'=
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Rebuke10
"I Told You That My Human Traps Always Work. Humans Don't Even Know What A Human Trap Looks Like. But God Knows. Satan Kinda Does, But He's An Amateur Compared To God. Best Believe." - 8:18 AM
-Rebuke-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:47 pm

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Oversi13
"I Want All The Earth To -BEG ME- To Not Be Satan And Just Be -God-. I Want Them To -BEG- For It. And Denounce Satan The Same Way They Did God. Cuz I'm Telling You, He's Not Your Friend. Now, I Showed You What God Looked Like. Ready To Meet Your Hero Today, Satanists? Cuz, Boy, Howdy... You Might Just Get It."
-Oversight-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:50 pm

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Bid11
"BEG. Cuz I Tell You, I Already Done Bet Your Souls On The Line. That You'll Accept Satan And I'll Get To Go Fucking Buck Wild And Rip You All Up And Then Turn Back Into God When I'm Through With You." 8:20 AM
-Bid-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:51 pm

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Shadow10
"... Oh, You Know What? I Didn't Even Get My Text Messages Yet. Yeah, Let Me Sweep Through The Texts, So My Case Can Be -Unbreakable-." - 8:30 AM
-Shadow Hands-

Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:54 pm

='Shadow Hands'=
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Living11
"... Everyone Is Going To Pay Me Back. Omar. Scott. Clayton. Trilogy. My Building. And Any Other Accomplices. Life For Life. I Want My Fucking Money. Understand?" - 8:37 AM
-Living Shadow-

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:55 pm

='Living Shadow'=
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Attent10
"GUESS FUCKING WHAT?!?!? Now All The Humans Are All Not Dragging Their Goddamn Feet Anymore! Someone Is Already On The Way! Oh, Motherfucking Joy! Makes Me Feel Like Fucking Riverdancing. I'm Going To Have To Try My Very Damnedest Not To Fucking Explode Someone's Head Off." - 8:48 AM
-Attention-

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:56 pm

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Cutthr10
"When It's THEIR Lives On The Line, THAT'S When A Human Wants To Get On The Ball. Okey-Doke. Well, Let Me Show You The Power Of Vainglory, Which Supersedes All Vanity. Motherfucking Sins." - 8:49 AM
-Cutthroat-

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:47 am

='Cutthroat'=
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Waste11
"... This. This Here Is Why. Whenever You Want To Know Why Humans Get The Shit Treatment From God And Satan And Other Humans... It's This Dumbass Pea-Brained Shit. Right Here." - 8:50 AM
-Waste-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:48 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Childr10
"I Hope You Got A Good Look, Because This Is How I See -ALL- Of You. -EVERY-. One." - 8:53 AM
-Children's Games-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:50 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Threat10
"Never Disturb Me Again. For Any Reason. Ever. You Will Speak When Spoken To And Do Only As Commanded. You Will Never Ask For Anything. And Yes, That Is A Suggestion. Only A Suggestion. Because I Honestly Do Want You To Fuck Around And Find Out." - 8:55 AM
-Threat-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:51 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Royal_11
"Done. Now The Ball Is Rolling. Finally. I Got To Yell. I Got To Tell Them They Were Incompetent And Why. They Understand. Now, I Expect Competence. That, In And Of Itself, Is My Final Grace." - 9:22 AM
-Royal Servant-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:53 am

='Royal Servant'=
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Troubl10
"Prepare For Fucking Trouble. Because I Will Reprimand Every Last Person." - 9:27 AM
-Trouble-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:54 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Target10
Matthew 24:50-51 "The Master Of That Servant Will Come On A Day When He Does Not Expect Him And At An Hour He Is Not Aware Of. He Will Cut Him To Pieces And Assign Him A Place With The Hypocrites, Where There Will Be Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth." - 9:30 AM
-Target-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:55 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Royal_12
"Field :: Variable : Pawn ; Lunar Rover."
-Royal Service-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:57 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Trigge10
"When I Say, 'Lunar Rover', I Mean That You Are To Either Be A Satellite, Or To Be The Thing Inspecting The Satellite, Or Both. Round The Goddamn Clock. You All Will DEFINITELY Be Put To Work T'DAY." - 9:34 AM
-Trigger-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:22 am

='Prime Order'=
September 21, 2022 At 1:00 PM
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Organi10
"... Well, Turns Out The Incompetence Is Higher Up Than I Thought. Now I Have Some Legal Grounds Against The Actual Assistant Property Manager For Mistreating Me. But The Fact That I Only Got The -ASSISTANT- Means That The -ACTUAL- Person In Charge Is Trying Very HARD Not To Get Talked To. I Do Not See Why These Humans Play These Games With Me, But They Keep Playing Trying To Save Their Lives, Acting Like Doing Things -CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME- Wouldn't Do That BETTER Than Being Shady. Well, They Are Going To Do Their Jobs Today. Yessir."
-Organization-

*Reference: Michelle Smith, Vice President Property Manager (TLC Management)

**Charges: Rude, Belligerent, Unprofessional, Refusal To Assist In Matters Regarding Own Property, Reckless Endangerment, Unjust Cause, Withholding Vital Information, Violation Of Terms, Did Not Listen, Negligent, Incompetent, Mistreatment, Uncooperative, Unsupportive, Abuse Of Power, Falsified Information/Testimony/Witness (Against Me).

***Lease Case Information: Articles 51, 40, 33, 25, 20, 19; Subletting Addendum (Article 8/Article 6); Crime/Drug-Free Housing (Article 4 - Sub B); Community Policies (Article 15); Residential Landlord/Tenant Ordinance (Municipal Codes: Ch 5-12-090, 5-12-070, 5-12-110)

****Seek Waive & Severance
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Grimlock, the Pumpkindread :: Samael the Headless Horseman; Dark Legend of the Data
Silver Pumpkinhead

Gemini Male Points : 360
Job/hobbies : $$$

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:39 am

='Organization'=
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Agent10
"These Humans Think I Am Playing Games, Like I Don't Understand A Chain Of Command Or Something. Boy, I Will Wipe Out Your -WHOLE FLEET- Of Workers All Down The Line For Just -ONE- Sin From The Top. Better Love Your Lives And Jobs Enough To Do Them Right, Because Humans Think I Won't Send A Whole Federal Investigation On Them. Better Pray That Manager Humbles Themselves, Or Else That Whole Business Might Just Collapse. Kid You Not." - 1:03 PM
-Agent-

Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Grimlock, the Pumpkindread :: Samael the Headless Horseman; Dark Legend of the Data
Silver Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:40 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Love10
"Boss Sauce. Another Person Called Me And Took Some Info From Me. Now, I Liked Her. She Was On The Ball. Listening, Attentive, Supportive -- She Needs To Be In Management. Whomever That Assistant Manager Is Needs To Be Thrown Down. I Surely Will Get A Federal Investigation Done When I Actually Can Collect My Words Enough To Fully Flesh Out The Exact Things I Need To Say." - 1:39 PM
-Love-

Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Silver Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:41 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Record10
"... This Is Exactly Why I Hate Doing This. Nonstop Calls All Day, Repeating Myself... TALKING. All The Things That Bother Me. But It's Okay, Necessary Evils In Order To Get Actual Work Done. Things Are Moving. The Horsemen Strained To Go Throughout The Earth At First, But Now, It Looks Like The Ancient Cogs Are Finally In Motion Again. The Many Calls Means The Hooves Of The Horses Are Beating. My Boys Are In Motion. But I Still Need That Federal Investigation... After A Nice Meal. Haven't Eaten Yet. Forgot To -- Was Too Upset." - 2:02 PM
-Record-

Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2327

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 6:19 pm

='Tabrynth'=
September 22, 2022 At 5:16 AM
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Humor10
"Ooooo, I Might Be Getting A Full Refund Plus Completion Of Services Because Of The Incompetence Of An Employee! Oh Man, Businesses Better Cover Their Asses, Because Bad Employees Are About To Cost Them A LOOOOT Of Money. I'd Suggest Taking Down Zuckerberg First. He Has The Absolute -MOST- Incompetent Team I've -EVER- Seen, And He Just Doesn't Even Care. -ANYONE- Could Strip Him Dry On -EVERY- Legal Ground, And He Could Do -NOTHING- Because His Team Is Incompetent All The Way Around Through."
-Humor-

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2327

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 6:23 pm

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Pleasu10
"Boyyyeeee, I Know How To Negotiate Some Bitniz, Boyyy. I Just Want To Talk To Businesspeople Aaaaaalll Day Long... They're So Dreamy, With Their Business Talk And Legalese... I Just Want To... Establish A Contract With Someone. Legally Binding... With Fine Print. Ohhhh, So Fine Print..."
-Pleasure-

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 7:53 am

='Behemoth'=
September 23, 2022 At 4:05 PM
Judgment Day; Death Approaches Organi10
"... My, My, My, My, My! Seems As Though In My Frantic Craze When I Spoke To The Highest Management, She Is Unwilling To Renew My Lease... Now, To The Normal Untrained Eye, This Is Just A Manager Doing Managerial Things... But There Are Hidden Undertones Here. She Is.. Mmn... Flexing Some Power At Me, And I Think... She Wants Me To Flex On My Own. She Is A Cutie... And I Do Like That In Her, To Pull Such A Power Play Business Move. Mmm... God, That's So Attractive. Yes, I Will... Execute Business With Her And See If We Cannot... Come To An Understanding. Hmhmhm... Let Me Collect Myself, Because She Seems... nMnnn... No Nonsense..." I love you
-Organization-
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 7:54 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Forepl10
"... I Am Aroused By This Behavior. This One Isn't Incompetent. I Certainly Did Underestimate... But Yes, Let's Follow This All The Way Through. I Have 7 Whole Months, And All Day, Every Day, Plus A Team That Is Technically Liable. So This Is Actually Her Just Trying To Strongarm Me Using Her Position And Jurisdiction... Mmm So Hooooot!!! I Need To Finish Reviewing This Lease ANd... Mmm... Making Calls To The Management~~~... Oh, I Do So Hope We Will Have Another Chance To... Exchange Words On A Less... Psychotic Level. Perhaps I Can Find Favor In The Eyes Of A Powerful Womannn... Nnnnnn~~~..."
-Foreplay-
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 7:56 am

Judgment Day; Death Approaches Busine10
"God, I Haven't Fucked Around With Managers In Years. Lord Knows They Are The Only People I -EVER- Need To Speak To -EVER-. Boy, Let Me Look All These Papers Up And Down And All Around And... Build A Case And Point And... Mmm. Let Me Be Able To Think First. Jesus Christ, I Need To Settle Myself So I Can Conduct True Business. Sexy As She Is, She Wants To Conduct Real Business. Mmm... That's Why She Gave Me Time. Oohohoho, So Hooooooooot. Yes, I Want To Be On Her Record For Life. I'm About To Flirt With Her In The Most Professional Of Ways. God, This Can Get So Fucking Hot So Fucking Quick. I Will Fuck With Her The Whole Seven Months."
-Business-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Day; Death Approaches   Judgment Day; Death Approaches Empty

Back to top Go down

Judgment Day; Death Approaches
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next