The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Nyake Still Clubbing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Aeris Tiamat

Female Points : 1394
Job/hobbies : Black Cat (Cheshire Cat)

Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 1:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

October 22, 2022 @ 04:28:05 AM

Nyake, Living Shadow is well rested, and back in her place. Flips hair at success.

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Original Nyake (Furc 2006)

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:01 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow smiled some. "Can I Help You, Sweetie?" Nyake finally had to ask, unable to ignore Sam for personal reasons now. "Someone's Staring At Me~." She swished her tail about, shifting her legs slightly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:01 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow managed to roll herself over, now granting her attention to Sam, if she so still wished it. "You Sure, Hun? You Seem Rather Concerned About Me And How I'm Doing For Someone Who Is Just Now Speaking To Me~!" Maybe there were hints of a crush there.

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow blows a kiss to Sam. "Oh, Aren't You Just So Sweet~?" Whether or not such a remark was catty was left to interpretation, but obviously, such was natural for a kitty. "Well, What On Earth Could Happen To Me, Huh~? I Think I Can Take Care Of Myself..." Nyake sighed, though, seemingly longingly. "If Only Someone Would Take Care Of Me, Though~." She bat her eyes with faux forlorn. "... Why Not Come To Check On Me More Closely, Then, Hm~? Did I Even Catch Your Name?" Nyake's legs shifted further -- now much less subtly, her hand rubbing a thigh up and down some.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow flipped her hair, gazing with sparkling eyes. "I'd Hope I Was Fine, Dear~," Nyake responded to Sam. "... Call Me Nyake, Then." This was about the same as getting Nyake's number, whether or not she was going to call or answer a call. "... Uhhh, I Can't See Any 'Space-Case'," she admitted, but perhaps it was because the bar was crowded. Or perhaps she was just not in a good seating position. "... Guess I'll Just Have To... Get A Little Closer..." Nyake fluttered her leathery wings and floated through the air, wafting like a cloud, though retaining her physical form. She drifted by Samantha, only to rest herself nearby, floating in the air, so she could see whom she referenced.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:05 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow's eyes narrowed with sultry allure at the thoughts of Sam, eyes flashing with a glint. "Well, Excuuuuuse Me, Princess!" Nyake hovered over Spaces, letting Sam have her headspace, then gazed at the Spaces. "... Kay, Spaces." She was tempted to say Spacey or Spacely, like the Jetsons. But she didn't have a chance to get acquainted yet, and so wouldn't be so familiar so soon. "Well, Uh, I'm Just Nyake," she said with a kind of goofy and playful voice. Poking fun was fun, but she was more than aware of her deadly sense of fun. She was quite the dangerous entity... As it was likely oh, so clear, now. "Nice To Meetcha."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:05 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow read Sam's mind and could tell she couldn't tell that she could read her mind, so Nyake just flat out said it. "I Can Read Your Mind, Sam." But, 'can' and 'will' were two different things; Nyake had a pretty selective number of abilities signature to her, but the most subtle were her mental powers, normally for manipulation or hypnotism or something like that. But, as Spaces stated, Nyake was harmless. "I Mean, I'm Actually Harmless. See?" Nyake drank some more water.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow found the relationship between Sam and Spaces pretty interesting, and would simply sip upon her water nonchalantly, not really getting into it. She was confused a bit about the playful image created in Sam's head, but she would burn herself into that image projected so that she would be able to command it to do naughty things for Sam to see. Nyake's powers worked both ways. "... Uh, Maybe A Symbol That I'm... Thirsty...?" In the essence of actually just wanting water. But, meh. She was also playing.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:06 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow shrugged. "The Image In her Head Would Have Told You That Mission Was Accomplished," Nyake said in response to Spaces. "One Can Only Wonder Why, Though." Maybe she just had her own way of playing around and it went unchecked, even by herself. Seemed like it to Nyake, but she wasn't really making much of a speculation on it. It didn't really concern her much.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:06 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow kinda found that funny, herself. "... Yeah, I See That." Seemed very much that way, honestly. "To Each Their Own." She didn't seem like much trouble. "Well, As Long As She Doesn't Try That Shit On Me." Nyake was playful, but there were levels to it. She tried to be considerate of casualties, despite what her attitude might suggest.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:07 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow snickered. "Well. She'll Have To Appeal To MY Fetishes, Won't She~?" That is, if she wished to fulfill her own in such a way. Nyake was certainly not one to just decide to service someone with no reciprocation. That was definitely not the case in the slightest. "Trust That I Have No Issue As Long As I Can Do Whatever I Want If She'll Try Me Like That~." That was just a fact of the matter.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:07 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow curled her lips at Spaces' prospect, considering it, should it come to that -- which she believed it might. Nyake was quite selfish and vain, herself, when she wanted to be... Which was usually, actually. "... We'll See How It Plays Out, Spaces," she assured. "It's Interesting, To Say The Least." People had quirks, and they had their charms sometimes. Though, someone didn't quite seem too in a good mood. Her curled smile inverted into a curious frown, wondering what the issue was.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:08 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow was certainly okay with something random -- perhaps a little medium. Nyake became silent, but remained listening. For Spaces, though, she would give him confirmation. "... Yes, Whatever Is Good. Hopefully Something Kinda Mild." But of course, not too ginger.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:09 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow is actually rather tired, and in need of sleep.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:09 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow yawns; still very sleepy and tired.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:14 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow doesn't like or drink coffee; also used to being overly tired.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:15 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow licks lips.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:15 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow doesn't like sleeping that long because it's unproductive. Nyake actually did quite a lot in a day, despite not seeming it, and hated unproductive use of her time. Hence why she didn't give some the time of day. But her mind reading of both Sam and McKayla started getting her hot.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:16 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow's eyes narrowed -- considered also being annoying, just because she was getting bothered.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:16 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow contemplates something sexy...

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow might consider something merciful, if her hotness isn't so bothersome.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow clears throat. "Ummm..." Her tail flicks about profusely, albeit aimlessly. "... I Think I'm Feeling A Little Sexy, I Guess." She notices there are a lot of people, as if she didn't before, for whatever reason. So, in her reclined state on the bar, she floats into the air and places herself now on the bartop, same reclined position, as if too lazy to actually move her body.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:30 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow quirks brow, still reclined on the bartop; glad she didn't get started with doing anything, though. Now she didn't have to.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:45 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow IS the worst, in fact.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:50 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow might just be attracted...

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:51 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow is a master of deception; she knows -- all part of her plan, and whatever. Elementary, dear Watson, and all such.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:54 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow is also a mean one, Mr. Grinch.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyake Still Clubbing
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next