The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Nyake Still Clubbing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Aeris Tiamat

Female Points : 1394
Job/hobbies : Black Cat (Cheshire Cat)

Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 1:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

October 22, 2022 @ 04:28:05 AM

Nyake, Living Shadow is well rested, and back in her place. Flips hair at success.

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Original Nyake (Furc 2006)

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:54 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow is also a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:00 am

Nyake, Living Shadow's eyelids lower, black cat ears twitching a bit as she remains sprawled on the counter, unmoving and not really looking very active. "... I'd Like To Finish What We Started Earlier, If I've At All Got A Say, Barkeep," Nyake insisted. "I Don't Believe I Caught Your Name, In Fact."

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:01 am

Nyake, Living Shadow was really just being lazy, but it was all chill and casual, so she let herself be such. "Nyake," she'd respond in kind, to assure Marth that he was the one she referenced, in all her laze about doing it. "... Though, You Seemed To Have Neglected Letting Me Know If You'd Like To Continue Our Engagement From Before You Had To So Abruptly Depart..." He might not have been up for it, but Nyake was actually in the mood to put on a show, despite how she seemed stoic. "Because I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt," the mind-reading Nyake remarked, since Sam knew she could read minds now.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:02 am

Nyake, Living Shadow loves abs... More than anything...

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:02 am

Nyake, Living Shadow had no issue of letting things settle; with her eyes and head turning to Marth from their corners, Nyake would give to him a solemn nod of recognition, eyes staying on him a moment or so afterward. "Take Your Time," she uttered soon after, definitely far more hot and bothered than she should be. She opened a wing now, which released a black wind that shot her up to her feet, spiked boots standing atop the bar counter before she raised herself into the air with a light flutter of her wings further. "... Kay, I Think I'm Up." Nyake licked her lips, eyeing the crown from above and crossing her arms... Claws sinking into her skin. She was tense, but in no bad way, surely.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow is actually gonna go to sleep; still sleepy from the first time.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:08 am

Nyake, Living Shadow blows a kiss with a wink, then disperses into darkness.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:08 am

Nyake, Living Shadow is awoken.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow sees she is the only one awake... Becomes devious.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow was actually quite placid when thinking up devious things to do in solitude, but this is also pleasurable... She supposes. In such, she would beckon with her tail, as if to insist upon such petpets. Yet her eyes were on Marth, whom she gauged his consciousness.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:17 am

Nyake, Living Shadow snaps fingers, creating a burning seal.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:18 am

Nyake, Living Shadow crosses her legs and beckons Nacho, batting her eyes seductively, legs crossed and tense with a sensual anticipation.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:18 am

Nyake, Living Shadow licks lips. "Suuuch A Cuuutieeee...~" Nyake almost couldn't control herself... Yet she would. Legs tight.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow coughs. "Sorry If There's A Line." Nyake looks at the unaware Nacho. "Ummm, So, The Tyranophant Sent You To Me To Receive A Special Halloween Present... Since We've Heard Stories." She fluttered her eyes, and bat wings.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:19 am

Nyake, Living Shadow's tail snapped to attention, as did her black cat ears. Her eyes, for once, were stunned and unaware -- a rare sight. "Oh My!" she cried out, slowly sifting back to a more relaxed tension. "... Well Then. Guess You'll Be Getting Double For Your Trouble, Huh~...?" In fact... "... And When We're Done Here, You Should Go Back And See The Tyranophant... For A Double Flick~." Nyake giggled some.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:19 am

Nyake, Living Shadow, for whatever reason, was enraptured by this stranger~.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow smirked, an image of herself from the light of Nacho's perception of her would burn into her mind clearly and visibly, Nyake projecting herself through her dark fire. "Ah, Ah, Ah~!" the fiery apparition taunted sexily, "... Don't Close Your Eyes..." Nyake herself was already, in a shifting darkness, right before Nacho, slightly tugging away at her floppy loppy ears so that she could see. "... I Won't Hurt You Too Much..." Her tail slithered slyly around, seeking solace up her pantleg...

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:20 am

Nyake, Living Shadow found her fear just oh, so adorable~! "Ohhh, You Know That Dark Realm Of Void That The Tyranophant Showed You~? I'm Part Of That Realm There, Which Is Why You're Here Before Me~!" Nyake slowly slid her chest down so that both would meet -- her greater bust on Nacho's lesser -- and she would feel the warmth of her milky, plush bosom. "... I Can Send You Back To The Tyranophant Whenever You're Ready... But It Was Important To Him That You Meet Me In Person." Nyake mrrled some. "... Don't Forget My Face, Or I Won't Be Happy." No matter how enraptured, Nyake was still herself, and that burning image in Nacho's mind would be an ever-scorching reminder. She would suddenly see Nyake's face flash as a terrifying dragon, then fade in just as quick a flicker.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:21 am

Nyake, Living Shadow didn't want to spoil Nacho's oh, so darling innocence... But Nyake was a succubus, and fed on other things, especially as Queen Succubus. So things like her purity and fear were also fodder for Nyake... And tasty juicy, at that~!

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:21 am

Nyake, Living Shadow scoffed, blushing, brushing her hair back. "B-Because It Was A Present For You, Obviously! D-Don't You Know Who I Am?!" She feigned offense, but was actually quite smitten. "I'll Show You Scary..." Nyake chuckled. "Nyanyanya... I Will Surely Show You." Though popular opinion might state otherwise, innocence and purity, though often associated with children, was not only not just for children, but rare and beautiful in adults. To consider it even just solitarily for children meant that there were so few pure adults, they abandoned it for only childishness, and not maturity -- and could see it in no other way. Fortunately, Nyake was much more well developed than that. "You Might Be A Little Crazy," Nyake mentioned out of nowhere, "But Trust Me -- We're Worse." She didn't regard any wraiths about. Neither should Nacho.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow never was quite so gentle with someone unless she really liked them, because she much preferred corporal punishment. And enjoyed it, so it was hard to tell her sympathy from her punishment. But in this case, it was clear and forward, so it could be understood. "... You Should Let Big Sis Nyake Take Care Of You, Okay, Wittle Girl~?" Nyake pressed her breasts into Nacho's face playfully, then wrapping her arms around her lovingly. "M'kay? Please Don't Make Me Repeat Myself! Like, I Am Sooo Serious~!" Nyake's claws tensed, lightly pricking Nacho, like a feline sometimes does when tense.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:22 am

Nyake, Living Shadow was very tender toward Nacho, like something of an elder sister, and referenced her in a childish and kiddish manner in order to dote on that innocence about her that was much like an aphrodisiac. "What A Baby." Nyake rolled her eyes, definitely agreeing about such kyootness~. It looked different in every creature, but in higher concentrations, it was perceived differently -- especially by the impure. As for Nyake, this sort of thing would wither away other demons... Lesser demons, who die from this exposure. But Nyake, Queen Succubus, could feast deeply on this raw essence and it taste like sex... Without any of the physical contact, such preserving the purity. But Nyake still gets her feed, see -- for, she is still the very-so-vain Nyake.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:22 am

Nyake, Living Shadow could feel that Nacho was a bit overwhelmed and so very shy, so Nyake found it quite pleasant to take her... Elsewhere. Where they could get more familiar before she was sent back. "Come Along, Widdle Baybee... Big Sis Nyake Has To Teach You Something Good..." Grabbing Nacho by the hand, the black cat demon dragged her off somewhere... Safe.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow snatched her into the private quarters and nearly slung the fumbling Nacho on the bed. "So... You Like To Play...~?" Nyake wasn't so foolish, though she did enjoy her own playful fetishes. "... You're Just So Cute, Big Sis Can't Help But To Love You, But Somehow, She Thinks You Know Better Than To Fuck Around So Close To The Edge Like That..." She rolled her eyes playfully, approaching Nacho with a long, slow stride, and stopping just before her, pussy in her face. "... But Trust Big Sis Nyake -- There Is A Punishment For You, Too, Cuuuutie..." There was a tender malice in her voice.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:23 am

Nyake, Living Shadow's eyes sharpened to ferocity, as a predator seeing prey. Her leg wrapped around her neck, hooking her close, right into a facefull of her pussy. "... Because Big Sis Just Loooves You, And Wants To Give You A Spanking~!" Her tail, like a serpent, slithered about to Nacho, snapping at her ass like the crack of a whip. Her shorts started to sear away like burning paper, leaving her black thong exposed on her black skin. "... Don't Tell Me You're Still Scared, Huh...? Though, I Guess You Should Be... Because This Is The Scariest Part Of The Ride." Nyake could assure her that. An overbearing darkness started to emanate in the room like a burning heat... The actual shadow of the heat able to be seen in its radiance.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:23 am

Nyake, Living Shadow's heel hooked into Nacho's cargo pants and she stomped down hard, snatching Nacho back into the bed with Nyake pressing herself down after her, though not using her arms, which had their hands on her hips. "... Take Your Clothes Off," Nyake commanded, the image of herself burned into Nacho's mind showing her some explicitly carnal things, but only in quick and defined flashes, which would further burn into her imagination, playing at different speeds, with Nyake in different positions, doing different things, of various intensities, but all in a flickering and distinctive-yet-blurred flash... All ending with the image of a black dragon subliminally at the end.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Still Clubbing   Nyake Still Clubbing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyake Still Clubbing
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next