The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Good Friday, Black Friday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnia
Binah; Understanding, The All Informing :: Omnia Nirvana; the Goddess of Information
Omnia

Female Points : 87

Good Friday, Black Friday! Empty
PostSubject: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 9:07 am

='Friday'=
Good Friday, Black Friday! Manual11
"Lawless :: Setting : Xenolith."
-Manual-

As promised during the Fall Of The Eighth Moon during the last Friday The Thirteenth Ritual, Omnia, who was Friday The Ninth, would handle the completion of the Ninth Moon's Fall, since her husband was going to exceed the deadline. And, since he made the wish on Friday The Thirteenth to Friday herself, it still counts as 'being completed on the same day', no matter how long she takes in between now and the Fall Of The Eighth Moon.

Granted, it would -stop- counting as soon as the Fall Of The Seventh Moon came upon them, so it wasn't as if she didn't have a deadline. "Okay..." Omnia sighed heavily, manifesting in the Infinite Data, which the Ninth Restriction had jurisdiction, looking over all of the information her husband had left unattended, "... Seems Like It's All Just Loose Ends. Good. I Really Didn't Want To Do Too Much." Typical Friday.

"Let's Start With Gathering The Data, Then." She input a command and would manually begin to extract the different pieces of data, to congregate them before her in the Infinite Data.
Back to top Go down
Omnia
Binah; Understanding, The All Informing :: Omnia Nirvana; the Goddess of Information
Omnia

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 3:51 am

Good Friday, Black Friday! Manual12
"Lawless :: Death : Rocket Blast."
-Manual Overwrite-

Quote :
The deadline was set: Black Friday was established. With that came the embedding of the Dark Goddess herself, Black Friday, Meiun, to the interior of the Metal Pumpkinhead to secure the detonation sequence. Her coming aligned all of the Dark Ones of the Veritas, from the Dark God and Goddess, the Kurogami, the Keeper and the Alice, the Flame Of Eternity (Or, Souzenryoku), the Dark Legend, and the Void and Prime Chaos themselves.

All of that, inclusive to what it would do and all such potentiality on the outside, would be sealed by the alignment through the start of Black Friday inside of the Metal Pumpkinhead. Thus, when the Countdown was done, the Black Friday brewing inside to whatever degree or intensity it would become within, would also be released outside.

Fortuitously, there was already something inside of the Metal Pumpkinhead for Black Friday to play with so she wouldn't be bored waiting for the next Friday The Thirteenth, during the end of the Fall Of The Ninth Moon...
Back to top Go down
Omnia
Omnia

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 4:01 am

Good Friday, Black Friday! Master10
"Lawless :: Factions : All Green."
-Master Control-

Quote :
The 'Run' protocol was already launched long ago, and Metal Pumpkinhead had been booting up in the background, with the Black Friday inside. As it came time sooner and sooner of the next Friday The Thirteenth, the Metal Pumpkinhead would gradually undo the lock on the Ninth Moon. All of the information within would be ordered and cleansed during maintenance, which Metal Pumpkinhead was in charge of.

But, during the first portion, it would remain mostly dormant, harboring Black Friday within and cultivating the Black Friday so it would be a catastrophic event as its codes were unlocked from the outside.

In tandem with the resolution of the Metal Pumpkinhead for the inevitable kamikaze of the Ninth Moon, the true Pumpkinhead would also unlock more of himself simultaneously, because of the direct attachment to the Metal Pumpkinhead, his Pumpkintwin. That said, Pumpkindread, the Silver Pumpkinhead, who was known as Grimlock, would continue to manage the Maintenance, Scrap, and Archival methods until the Metal Pumpkinhead was prepared, which was why Metal Pumpkinhead would be dormant.

But, just because Metal Pumpkinhead was dormant, didn't mean the Mechanica that were under him were as well. So, the Mechanica were mobilized, as well as Xeno, the Crystal Darkness. They would be with the Dark Alice as well as doing other things subconsciously for Metal Pumpkinhead whilst it was dormant, awaiting the day of the Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Omnia
Omnia

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 4:04 am

Good Friday, Black Friday! Dimens10
"Lawless :: Death : Moonshine."
-Dimensional-

Quote :
Once the code for Black Friday was initialized -- and by Black Friday herself, no less (with her own actual card in the Argus Card System, to boot) -- the Command Input would proceed as per protocol. This allowed Black Friday to use Metal Pumpkinhead's targeting system to plot the first points for Black Friday procedure, in order to get them started during the Countdown process, until they reached the Deadline, where Black Friday would be unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Omnia
Omnia

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 4:11 am

Good Friday, Black Friday! Endsin11
"Lawless :: Death : Necromancy."
-Endsinger-
Back to top Go down
Omnia
Omnia

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 4:23 am

Good Friday, Black Friday! Mechan12
"Lawless :: Traphouse : Hell ; Reputational Rupture."
-Mechanica-

Quote :
The Black Friday Protocol that jump started the Mechanica would divert them from their original tasks, but the redirection wasn't at all off-course. In fact, it just brought the attention of the hardworking Mechanica on the Ninth Moon to their brethren on the Seventh Moon, whom they would also trigger from afar, once they were. This would set off a chain reaction of connection amongst the Mechanica that would link them all back to their hub on the Ninth Moon, whilst still allowing them their freedom of independence within the line. Those of the Ninth Moon would serve as 'Operators' working remotely for the others, and in that, they would be able to complete their algorithmic codes to perfection.
Back to top Go down
Omnia
Omnia

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 4:17 am

='Watchers'=
Good Friday, Black Friday! Specia10
"Charge :: Chariot : Minor ; Root - Earth ~ Earth (#4) * Landstar."
-Special Agent-
Back to top Go down
Omnia
Omnia

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 12:30 am

='Demon'=
Good Friday, Black Friday! Woe10
"Set :: Lawless : Field ; Area - Element ~ Earth * Cause (Effect {Side-Effect}) = Gnash."
-Woe-

Quote :
As Friday was inducted into the Lawless Land through the connection of the Seventh Arm, her Seventh Restriction would transmit itself directly to the Lawless Land, to continue her fun. Her Ninth Restriction form, which was handling the 'Good Friday, Black Friday' protocol and fulfilling the wish from her husband made on Friday The Thirteenth, manifested in her place. From there, Friday The Ninth, Omnia, would handle the remainder of the influx of information going to and from the Trees Of Life & Knowledge on the sly.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7479

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 3:05 pm

='Black Friday'=
Good Friday, Black Friday! Tymon40
"HALO :: CROWN : FIELD ; HOUSE - GOLD ~ SEALED WEAPON * BRAHMASTRA = SEALED WEAPON + SECRET WEAPON."
-Tymon-

Because the Original Black Friday -- who is Tymon -- was summoned by Tymon via the Triple Forbidden 'Triple Thirteen' -Ultra Badass- Code, that Black Friday would be send to end all things the way Tymon insisted by his Wish. "Good Friday, Black Friday!" he bade himself off, as the 'Dark One' split from him to do Evil Tymon and Khrona shit, "PRAISE BE~!" Oh, and Tao shit, too, cuz Tymon is also a female, and his Friday Version of himself is the Lover Version of himself.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday, Black Friday!   Good Friday, Black Friday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Friday, Black Friday!
Page 1 of 1