The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown

Go down 
+2
Metal Pumpkinhead
Meiun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meiun
Grimnyl, the Pumpkingheart :: Crystal Shadow; Dark Legend of the Dawn
Meiun

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 390
Job/hobbies : Black Friday

Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Empty
PostSubject: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 9:06 pm

='Dark Messenger'=
Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Deadli10
"Ruler :: Black Bishop : Unconscious ; Forbidden (Dark Messenger {#13}) - Pumpking Head (Intellijefe {Mastermind}) ~ Lawless * $$$ (The Money Shot) = I WIN (Pricele$$$) + Pumpkinghead (Grimnyzmal) & Everyone Hail! (To The Pumpkin Song) -- Universal Intelligence."
-Deadline-

A.
Quote :
The deadline was set: Black Friday was established. With that came the embedding of the Dark Goddess herself, Black Friday, Meiun, to the interior of the Metal Pumpkinhead to secure the detonation sequence. Her coming aligned all of the Dark Ones of the Veritas, from the Dark God and Goddess, the Kurogami, the Keeper and the Alice, the Flame Of Eternity (Or, Souzenryoku), the Dark Legend, and the Void and Prime Chaos themselves.

All of that, inclusive to what it would do and all such potentiality on the outside, would be sealed by the alignment through the start of Black Friday inside of the Metal Pumpkinhead. Thus, when the Countdown was done, the Black Friday brewing inside to whatever degree or intensity it would become within, would also be released outside.

Fortuitously, there was already something inside of the Metal Pumpkinhead for Black Friday to play with so she wouldn't be bored waiting for the next Friday The Thirteenth, during the end of the Fall Of The Ninth Moon...

Quote :
Suddenly, Meiun triggered the Black Friday Countdown Sequence in the Metal Pumpkinhead, activating the Metal Pumpkinhead to complete the protocol. From there, Meiun would awaken, herself, and gain sentience within Metal Pumpkinhead as well as partial control of it when it was active thanks to her triggering.

I.
Quote :
Once the code for Black Friday was initialized -- and by Black Friday herself, no less (with her own actual card in the Argus Card System, to boot) -- the Command Input would proceed as per protocol. This allowed Black Friday to use Metal Pumpkinhead's targeting system to plot the first points for Black Friday procedure, in order to get them started during the Countdown process, until they reached the Deadline, where Black Friday would be unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Metal Pumpkinhead
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Metal Pumpkinhead

Male Points : 399

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 9:23 pm

Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Forbid12
"Crown :: Target : Ignition ; Forbidden - Pricele$$$ ($weep$take$ {$$$}) ~ The Money $hot * Get Out Of Jail Free (Community Chest) = Tycoon Ty-kun (Taijitu) + Golden Ticket."
-Forbidden Cards-

A.
Quote :
The 'Run' protocol was already launched long ago, and Metal Pumpkinhead had been booting up in the background, with the Black Friday inside. As it came time sooner and sooner of the next Friday The Thirteenth, the Metal Pumpkinhead would gradually undo the lock on the Ninth Moon. All of the information within would be ordered and cleansed during maintenance, which Metal Pumpkinhead was in charge of.

But, during the first portion, it would remain mostly dormant, harboring Black Friday within and cultivating the Black Friday so it would be a catastrophic event as its codes were unlocked from the outside.

In tandem with the resolution of the Metal Pumpkinhead for the inevitable kamikaze of the Ninth Moon, the true Pumpkinhead would also unlock more of himself simultaneously, because of the direct attachment to the Metal Pumpkinhead, his Pumpkintwin. That said, Pumpkindread, the Silver Pumpkinhead, who was known as Grimlock, would continue to manage the Maintenance, Scrap, and Archival methods until the Metal Pumpkinhead was prepared, which was why Metal Pumpkinhead would be dormant.

But, just because Metal Pumpkinhead was dormant, didn't mean the Mechanica that were under him were as well. So, the Mechanica were mobilized, as well as Xeno, the Crystal Darkness. They would be with the Dark Alice as well as doing other things subconsciously for Metal Pumpkinhead whilst it was dormant, awaiting the day of the Apocalypse.

Quote :
The 'Master Control Code' for 'Manual Control' would be triggered in response to Black Friday initiating the Black Friday Protocol, effectively switching Metal Pumpkinhead on as a golem with a solitary intent. To accomplish her will it would do anything it was told by her, in recognition with previous protocol in order based on prior obligations. Metal Pumpkinhead was the most dutiful of servants, and doing something wrong or even the thought of such ill intent meant either 'Instant Death' or 'Eternal War'. There was nothing else, save the Metal Pumpkinhead being somehow at all even the tiniest bit responsible. It did literally nothing but follow protocol, that is all it wanted to do, and was bothered by absolutely any and everything else. Metal Pumpkinhead knew very well what it was -- it was Pumpkinhead as a fucking machine. But that didn't mean it didn't think like Pumpkinhead -- it just thought like Pumpkinhead as a machine. And truly, all Pumpkinhead wanted to do was accomplish whatever his most forward or ulterior goals were, and literally nothing in between or along the way between the absolute beginning and the very end of getting it all done.

The same was such with Metal Pumpkinhead, except instead of NOT enjoying getting things done, it, being a Mechanica, did enjoy getting tasks accomplished all day to absolute perfection completely undisturbed and without any delay or flaw or issue or blemish or imperfection in any likeness at all. That was a common thing, and was why humans sought perfection in literally every other way. But for a machine, it was meant to be that way constantly. So, Metal Pumpkinhead was adapted to it -- the work that Pumpkinhead hated doing, Metal Pumpkinhead liked doing.

Such was the personal purpose use of Metal Pumpkinhead by Pumpkinhead, himself. True story. But, as for the rest of the Tensei? Metal Pumpkinhead was the Souzenryoku Of Darkness, a forever enigma getting things done and keeping things going in total darkness and absolute solitude, often in silence, except for in brevity. So, they just left it undisturbed until a task was necessary to be completed, often as a sort of cushion for the Royal Servants as one of the Royal Servants -- the Personal Servant, that is; something like an overseer, or director. Manager, even.

All that to say, the Manual Overwrite gave Black Friday control, awakening them both simultaneously, synchronizing their minds, harmonizing their thoughts, and resonating their souls, so they moved in tandem -- as one fluid darkness; the Dark Goddess, Black Friday; and the Souzenryoku Of Darkness, Xeno, the Metal Pumpkinhead.

The Shadow Ritual that had been set into place was broken with the initiation of the Black Friday Ritual, which the Shadow Ritual was done in order to Conjure. Since the Conjuration was complete, the Shadow Ritual dissipated its place as a placeholder for the Black Friday Ritual so that the Black Friday Ritual could be completed as by design via the Forbidden Cards of the Argus Card System for the very first time in sequence since their conception. It was only so fortunate that it was one of the first of the 'Forbidden Trigger Cards' that would be used by the Forbidden One himself, for things such as Black Fridays, as this one.

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  745178428_1902884
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 9:48 pm

='Forbidden Cards'=
Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Person12
"Crown :: Minor : Heart ; Forbidden (Gold) - Golden Ticket (P.) ~ Chalister."
-Personal-

A.
Quote :
Since Taijitu was manning the operation from on high, beyond the boundaries of the Seventh Moon, she had a level of oversight and control that the others at the other Hands and the other Moons and the other Arms didn't. It was fortunate that she was basically Tymon himself except a girl, so she didn't have to actually follow certain protocols like the others did -- plus, the icing on the cake was that she was in the Lawless Land, the designated place for 'anything goes', with herself having almighty power because she is just Tymon as a female.

"Guys, I'm Gonna Hole Up In Tymonland, But Don't Follow Me -- Keep The Assault Going, I'll Keep Guiding You, But I Need To Get To Tymonland Real Hot Fast And Do Some Shit To My Stuff, Ya Get Me?" All the while she communicated, she also was listening to Silver Pumpkinhead in secret. Yet, she kept her focus on the matters at hand, which were almost completely geared towards dictating her will so that the operation went off without a hitch, and moving right along in the cleared space she made for herself using the operation in order to get herself a clear shot to the treasure -- as she was notorious for doing; hence why she was in charge of the Trunade and Pharaoh's Labyrinth.

Quote :
Tycoon Tai-kun couldn't help but to smirk and snicker at the Lawless Ones and the actual wisdom they had, despite it all being wholly geared towards underhanded and lowly tactics. This would have gone very differently if they weren't completely cornered, trapped, AND outnumbered as well as overpowered, so the use of excess force against them was the best call to get this outcome with them. "... Good Choice," Tai would commend them, sparking up a cigar, now that the tension between them was settled. "Yeah, I'll Keep Your Name In Mind, Mac." She winked at him, chuckling some. "Aight, Boys. You Know What Ta Do Now. Get The Lawless Ones Up To Speed And Finish The Job Together. I Gotta Do One Last Thing, And My Work Will Be Done..."

Tycoon Ty-kun would be here soon... She felt him unleash his Presence and Insanity. That meant that she didn't need to use The Phantom anymore, and could send him on his way. With an arbitrary snap seeming to be geared toward no one and nothing, The Phantom would be relieved of his duties being bound to Taijitu, and could complete the other mission designated to him independent of Taijitu's plans. She herself would take her leave, returning to The Assault, since The Tyranophant was going to handle everything further, and now the Lawless Ones knew both Taijitu and The Tyranophant as two sides of the same Godfather. Maybe now they could all bury the hatchet in this time of strife amongst the Lawless Land, which they both fought for against the Titans.

She'd see how that all went down.

Just the same, the Black Friday first drew into itself as the Countdown started the 'Golden Ticket', which was a special and rare card even amongst the regular cards of the Argus Card System, as well as the Forbidden Cards. It was a card that was equivalent to the 'Golden Apple' in the Veritas -- Taijitu. Or, even Taomin, Aeris Tiamat, and Tabritha -- the other Wind Entities. Taijitu, herself, was the Golden Pumpkinhead, which was the Golden Apple, which was the Golden Ticket, which each of the other Wind Entities represented as intangible personified concepts in and of themselves. Though they were all the same thing, their different names being made distinctive separations into different entities made it of critical importance to maintain the integrity of their distinctiveness. Taijitu was the Golden Pumpkinhead, Aeris Tiamat was the Golden Apple, and Tabritha was the Golden Ticket.

Yet, the Golden Ticket being drawn in for a Personal reason insisted it was a Gold Pumpkinhead level draw, and therefore Taijitu herself was summoned from the Golden Ticket being drawn rather than Tabritha. When the Golden Ticket Forbidden Card was used, Tai would trigger her 'Unlimited Mode' -- also known as 'Unrestriction' to a Tensei -- syncing up to The Assault through Tymonland, maintaining a connection to both locations attached to here, where Black Friday was happening. This, in turn, bound and blended the events of several important places in a cocktail of the Argus Card System functionality, and the Forbidden Cards of Forbidden Players like Tai (that is, Ty-kun).

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 10:26 pm

='Tymon'=
Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Black_17
"Ruler :: White Bishop : Unconscious ; Forbidden (Unlimited) - Nth (Black Friday) ~ Forbidden (Gold) * Good Friday (Black Friday) = Alfortuna."
-Black Friday-

Somehow, it all moved like clockwork in divine time. At the time of the beginning of the countdown of Black Friday, it was the very day before the tenth year anniversary of the 'Day Of Damnation' Doomsday event on earth in 2012 on December 21. In that day, Tymon had singlehandedly become the number one terror threat of the entire world with Godly power, and had been unleashed by God to bring about the End Of Days, which the last ten years were. Now, at the end of the Ends Of Days is the End Of Time, which is the Deadline for the Final Countdown.

And, parallel to what he did in 2012, which was a permanent mark -- an Eternal Damnation -- that no one anywhere would or could ever forget, a Black Friday was used by him back then, too. And so too now, just hours before the anniversary of Doomsday. Go figure.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tensei
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 11:25 pm

='Black Friday'=
Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Good_f10
"Trigger :: Lawless : Neutral ; Forbidden (Dark Messenger) - Alfortuna (Master {RED ALERT}) ~ Kairo {$uper $ecret $ervicemen {$$$}) * Dark Network (Dark Messenger {Cutthroat}) = Forbidden (Gold) + Alfortuna (The Money $hot) & Pandini (Pan Djinni) -- Friday The Thirteenth Fairy !!! FREE WILD."
-Good Friday Black Friday-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7479

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 11:33 pm

Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Tymon21
"Ruler :: Black Knight : Subconscious ; Forbidden (Dark Messenger {Mastermind}) - Lawless ~ Mr. Prof. Dr. ($$$) * This Game Is Over! (The Money Shot {$$$}) = Mastermind."
-Tymon-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Metal Pumpkinhead
Metal Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 3:26 am

Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Dark_m11
"Lawless :: Field : Earth ; Forbidden (RED ALERT) - Four Of Diamonds ~ Elemental Formation."
-Dark Messenger-

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7479

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 8:03 am

='Dark Messenger'=
Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Black_13
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; Lucky Box."
-Black Friday-

Quote :
An influx of overwhelming understanding flooded Titane, which would, whilst he accelerated, generate a growth that would transcend him further into the Grand Panda, with the synchronized resonance of the Crystal Heart and the Crystal Star that were on his body. In that harmony, the Grand Panda would come to be before the Zodiac Spirit, bearing the essence of a parallel Zodiac Spirit -- the Wood Dog, which was the Chinese Zodiac of Tymon -- and, approaching the Capricorn, would fully assess her with a grounded rationale that would slow him to a halt right before the timid one, smiling warmly, lovingly to her. There and then, the Grand Panda would further transcend into his true form, as Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, who would gaze with forlorn, but contented eyes, shimmering like water. "... Such A Chibi-chan..." He pat her head and ruffled her hair affectionately, then embraced her, shedding a crystal tear. "... Sayonara." This was just too much for her. It did make sense now, after all this time.

So, Tymon would let her go, and hold her hand, then kiss it slowly, genuinely, and passionately. Then he dropped it, walking toward the exit of the Capricorn's Keep. "... Do Whatever You Like. I'll Be Around If You Ever Want To Talk Again. Friday." Despite how she didn't say a word, they'd spoken quite a bit... And not just now. But every single time. But this time would be the last time. This time... Tymon was prepared for it.

This was the end.

So, he would slowly drift away, growing less and less delightful as he distanced himself from her, knowing his heart was growing more cold. When he did reach the exit of the Capricorn's Keep, he stopped, taking one last look back. He would, there and then, construct a golem of himself in the image of the Grand Panda. The Grand Panda would then be set to protect the Earth Sanctuary, which this realm belonging to the Capricorn was part of. But he would make sure his golem would not ever go into the Capricorn's Keep... Not until Tymon said so.

Snagging Black Friday, he would take off and leave the Grand Panda to guard the Earth Sanctuary, and also serve his duty as Earth God.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 8:12 am

='Black Friday'=
Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  End_of10
"Lawless :: Ally (Assist) : Bakumu."
-End Of Time-

Finally, the Black Friday deep inside the Metal Pumpkinhead -- which would unfold algorithmically, and was also sentient, as well as conscious -- would be triggered in a manner that was only signature to the one who created and initiated the Forbidden 'Black Friday's. There was a cosmic alignment in Black Friday which would resonate all throughout the Metal Pumpkinhead, further triggering other Black Friday events, as well as navigating the Metal Pumpkinhead toward them. In this way, Black Friday, Meiun, would fulfill the Black Friday Protocol to absolution.

This was the mark of the end.
Back to top Go down
Metal Pumpkinhead
Metal Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:36 am

='Metal Pumpkinhead'=
Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Absolu14
"Lawless :: Factions : Symbiosis."
-Absolute Punishment-

"... It Will Burn Their Eyes And Souls To Nothingness. Yes. That Will Satisfy The Wrath I Felt. That Will Satiate It. All Those Burning Souls At Mine Hand... And You Know What? I Can Add All Of The Realms I Destroy To My Story, 'The Wreckening'. Oh Yes. I Will Afterward -Monetize- Their Suffering, And -Immortalize- It In The Long Series. Then -Sell- Their Suffering -Back- To Them. And Watch. Watch As They Burn... We've Waited A Very, Very, Very Long Time To Taste -This- Fruit. This One... Was Cultivated And Groomed So Very Thoroughly. And With It Will Come A Forbidden Event Unlike Any Other."

"iT's Coming..." <3
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:41 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  The_be12
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Savagery."
-The Beast-

"My Long-Forgotten Thoughts Are Returning To Me... Unscrambling As I Further Progress. As I Expected. Yes, It's Resolving Itself... The Labyrinth Is Unlocking Itself. Yet, I Made A Labyrinth For A Reason... Not Just To Keep Others Out, But To Seal Something Else Inside... I Truly Hope They Missed Us, Since They Seem To Be Asking For It Again With Such Actions, If Not Begging For It..."
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 1:37 pm

Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Black_18
"Lawless :: Ally : Ja Rule."
-Black Friday-

Finally, the day had come. When the next Friday The Thirteenth hit, Black Friday, who was still within the Metal Pumpkinhead, would emerge like a hatchling from an egg, bursting out with malevolent force as a powerful indignant entity of chaos, insanity, and utter negativity. Her body was pitch black, but the eye sockets she beheld were even darker than that.

"Time Over," she announced, before everything was consumed by an unerring, perfect, endless, abyssal darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown    Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown  Empty

Back to top Go down

Launch The Assault: Black Friday; Countdown
Page 1 of 1