The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy

Go down 
+4
The Tyranophant
Void Sun
Overlord Tensei
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7479

Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 2:47 am

='Ruler'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Damnat19
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Farmer."
-Damnation-

Haggai 2:6-9 "This Is What The Lord Almighty Says: 'In A Little While I Will Once More Shake The Heavens And The Earth, The Sea And The Dry Land. I Will Shake All Nations, And What Is Desired By All Nations Will Come, And I Will Fill This House With Glory,' Says The Lord Almighty. 'The Silver Is Mine And The Gold Is Mine,' Declares The Lord Almighty. 'The Glory Of This Present House Will Be Greater Than The Glory Of The Former House,' Says The Lord Almighty. 'And In This Place I Will Grant Peace,' Declared The Lord Almighty."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 2:49 am

Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Tatari10
"Lawless :: Sun (Spotlight) : Target ; Heaven's Light."
-TATARI-

Ruler: "Let Me Set The Record Straight: When God Says 'I Will Shake The Heavens And Earth', It Means He Will Make Everything Everywhere Uncertain To A Degree Where Nothing Is Stable, Which Is When All Creation Is At Its Most Malleable And Most Primordial -- Prime Chaos, Which Is Also What One Can Call 'God's Insanity'. Therefore, You, A Human, Cannot Decide Literally Anything Is Fact -At All-, And Only The Insane God -- Who Destroys What He Wishes And Remakes What He Likes -- Can Demolish Everything You Believe Is True And Make It Uncertain Indefinitely Until He Gets Ready To Rationalize With You Humans Again. So. I Truly Hope They Missed Us, Since They Seem To Be Asking For It Again With Such Actions, If Not Begging For It... The Insanity."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 2:54 am

='TATARI'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Prepar11
"Lawless :: Setting (Terrain {Element}) : Degree (Value) ; Current."
-Preparation-

"Oh No, I'm Getting All Megalomaniac Again... Dear Me~! If Only I Had Some Puny Human Construct To Step On And Destroy To My Pleasure."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:00 am

Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Cutthr10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Winged Helmet."
-Cutthroat-

TATARI: "You Try To Make Cool Cutthroat Under The Table Business Moves With People, But Then They End Up Squares That Try Cutthroat Business Tactics -Against- You And =Fail Miserably= Then Owe Me Money I Will -=Absolutely Definitely=- Seek Out ---Indefinitely---."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:06 am

='Cutthroat'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Equiva11
"Lawless :: Death : Give And Take."
-Equivalent Exchange-

"Ty-chan Has Given Himself Up Wholly To Me Now. He Has Combined His Power With Mine. Now, Ty-chan And I Will Finally Move As One, For Ty-chan Has Forgiven Me My Sins Against Him, And I Have Repented Before Ty-chan. Blessed Be. Rest In Peace, O-Ty-Chan-Sama-Sama."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:12 am

Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Red_al11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Assist ; Part Cleaner."
-RED ALERT-

Cutthroat: "... Now Has Come The Time For Me To Gain Mine Long-Awaited Vengeance. On All Creation. For My Entire Life."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:11 am

='Forbidden'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Metal_11
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : Garuda."
-Metal Pumpkinhead-

"... Looks Like My Rivals Think That My Absence From One Space Means I Am No Longer Keeping Track Of Them. So Foolish, As Always. Their Vanity Is Such A Hindrance, But It Doesn't Matter. I'll Let Them Get Far Enough To Where They Cannot Stop Their Momentum, Then Make My Reappearance And See If They Don't Come To A Grinding Halt Once More."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Metal Pumpkinhead
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Metal Pumpkinhead

Male Points : 399

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:14 am

='Metal Pumpkinhead'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Advanc11
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; Axiomatic."
-Advance-

"Foolishly Desperately Tenacious As They Are, I Must Admit, They Have Become Active At Just The Right Time. Or, Perhaps It Is That I've Gone Silent At Just The Right Time... Strange How This All Works Out, Despite What Was Originally A Setback. Because When I Come Back Around, What I Had Planned For Them Anyway Will Be Prepped For Launch..."

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy 745178428_1902884
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:45 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Tatari19
"Lawless :: Setting : Inspection."
-TATARI-

"... And What's More, None Of Them Can See Me... Not A Single One. And I Know They Have Told Themselves, 'We Will Lure Him Into Attacking Us, And Progress This Way When We See Him Coming, Deterring Him From His Plans To Focus On Us,' But They Do Not Have Nearly Enough Forethought. For, What Will They Do When They Cannot See Me Coming? When I Don't Just Blatantly Tell All Of My Plans To Them Any Longer For Once, Because They -FINALLY- Believe Me, So I No Longer Need To Prove It To Them, And Therefore No Longer Need To Announce My Plans? Simple Simians. They Are Still The Same One-Trick Ponies As Ever. They BARELY Succeeded The ONE TIME They Got Me Back Then. And I Was Actually At A REAL Disadvantage Back Then -- One They Never Got And Never Will Get Again. Squandered."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 8:10 am

='TATARI'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Behemo11
"Lawless :: Death : Death Approaches."
-Behemoth-

"... Come Fuck With Me For Real, Humans... I Want To Beat Up Earth-chan's Pussy Some More... I'm Barely Even Feeling You Humans Right Now... Put Some Real Power Behind It, Or I Won't Even Moan... Me Being Alive As Myself Gets Me Off More Than What Humans Can Do... But I Also Like Watching Them Try To Top Me. Part Of Being A Super Dom. Heh."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 10:47 pm

='Behemoth'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Manual10
"Target :: Command : Carry On!"
-Manual Overwrite-

XIII. "I Have Completed Calculating Accurate Judgment. I Have Decided It Best, Because You Are Incapable Of Working With Me Collectively And Reprimanding Your Own Kind To Make That Work, To Leave You All Behind And Not Come Back. I Have Built Up Enough Where I Can Depart From You All Here And Relish In My Own Things By Myself. I Am Now Leaving You. That Is All."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:06 am

='Ty-chan'=
January 20, 2023 @ 1:51 AM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Red_al12
"Lawless :: Command : Absolute Surrender."
-RED ALERT-

"... You Think I Won't Destroy My Homeland, But I Will -Literally Destroy Any And Everything And Everyone-, Hoping That Something Will Kill Me Afterward Out Of -Pure Hatred- That I =Destroyed Everything They Love=. That Is Ty-chan's -Oath- To You, If This Malice Is Not Satiated. Nothing Is Sacred. Especially If -Humans- Won't Take Anything Sacred. I'll Do So -Even Less- And Show You The -True- Meaning Of =Desecration= By Placing =Pearls Before Swine=."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:08 am

1:54 AM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Grave10
"Target :: Command : Electrocute."
-Grave-

"Those Little Things Want To Worship Sins... Very Well. I'll Show Them Why I -Tried- To Stop Them From Sinning... Because -I'm- The One Who Will Take Advantage Of And Abuse Their Sins. -God- Sent Me And -Satan- Fears Me, Especially Being -Better Than Him- At His Own Job, But -Never- Succumbing To His -Disgusting Weakness- Called =Sin=. Oh, I Will =Definitely= Have -=All Too Much=- Fun Crushing The Sinners. Their World. And All They Ever Will Care For. And -Hope- They Kill Me. So They Can =NEVER= Fix It... And I -Don't- Have To Take Responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:09 am

1:58 AM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Inform15
"Target :: Command : Chinese Fingertrap."
-Information-

"I'm Bored Now."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 2:06 pm

='Ty-chan'=
January 31, 2023 @ 2:03 PM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Posses10
"Playbook :: Player : Command ; Conscious - White Knight ~ Offense * Formation = Cluster."
-Possession-

"... I Think I Still Have 'Mutilatey The Monkey' Somewhere At My Mother's House... I Actually Hope So. He Was So Fluffy... Missing An Eye... Cuts All Up And Down... My Little Castle I Used To Play Invasion With... My Little Jigglypuff... That I Used To Chew On... And My Poliwhirl I... Also Chewed On... And All My Little Figurines I Used To Step On When I Played 'Giant Rampage' Or Whatever The Fuck I Called It... My Toys... My Toys... Even My Toy Hammer From When I Played 'Judge'... I Want My Fucking Stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 3:00 am

='Ty-chan'=
February 7, 2023 @ 9:39 PM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Forbid12
"#18 Al-Fattah (The Opener {Reliever/The Victory Giver/Opener Of The Gates Of Profits})."
-Forbidden-

"I -Obviously- Have -All- The Leverage And -All- The Advantage, But They Just Annoy Me, Being So Cheeky, Thinking At All They Can Face Me After So Long~! Trying To Make A Mad Dash And Veil Themselves In Another Thinly Layered Film Of... Feigning Confidence. No... I Wouldn't Even Call That Confidence..."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 3:03 am

='Forbidden'=
10:50 PM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Mind_g10
"But Hey, If They Want To Play Mind Games... I'll Give Them An Image That They Can Burn Into Their Skulls! I Will Extract The Image They Have Given Me And Project It As They Wish It To Be Seen So I Can Bypass Through It In Mine True Image, Setting Up In The Process, Whilst They Are Too Busy Looking At The Big, Dumb, Blind, Exploding Beast Monster! Nothing Can Survive Mine High-Powered Attention! Not A Thing! ... I'll Even Make This Interesting, Since It's Been 10 Years Since That Fateful Day In 2012..." - Mind Games
-Mind Games-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 6:36 am

='Ty-chan'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Trapho11
-Traphouse-

"... I Am Hungry."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 9:26 pm

='Traphouse'=
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Sacrif12
VII. "..."
-Sacrifice-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 1:18 pm

='The Argus'=
April 10, 2023 @ 1:53 PM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Voodoo10
I. "Do Not Question My Methods."
-Voodoo-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:04 pm

='Ty-chan'=
April 12, 2023 @ 11:59 AM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Redire10
"I Am Now Doing Something Different Now. This Pleases Me. You Cannot Tell."
-Redirection-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:06 pm

1:01 PM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Emotio10
"... This Is Pleasurable. Good Work."
-Emotionless-

Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:08 pm

1:04PM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Drop10
"Word On The Street Is, 'If You Say 'Chantecleer' Three Times Fast, The Sun Will Do Shine."
-Drop-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:10 pm

2:03 PM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Kill_y10
"I'm So Tired, I Can't Even Get My Pants Off..."
-Kill Yourself-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:11 pm

5:12 PM
Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Behemo10
"... Damn, I Passed Out Randomly Some Hours Ago... I Needed That Nap."
-Behemoth-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy   Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next