The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria

Go down 
+4
Taomin
Taijitu
Shinzita
Aeris Tiamat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Aeris Tiamat

Female Points : 1394
Job/hobbies : Black Cat (Cheshire Cat)

The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 5:08 am

First topic message reminder :

='Trophies'=
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Nyake11
"Lawless :: Rook (Purple) : Lightning ; Chain - Synchronizer."
-Nyake-

In the absolute deepest, darkest, most bottommost pits of the Veritas, way in the depths of the Zero World, was where the Tensei kept their collected Dead Worlds. Though they had many conquests of many minor Dead Worlds that they either ravaged or came across, only one of them was considered a Majora of the Dead Worlds -- The Lost World; their first conquest. The Lost World was a permanent testament to the actual destructive might of the Tensei and being on their bad side.

It was just so unfortunate that yet another realm had insisted upon doing so.

This new Dead World -- which was named 'Bestiaria' -- was a place where many envoys of the Veritas had visited, and been mistreated, excluded, neglected, rejected, abused, teased, harassed, and all other manner of cyber-bullying. Though there were some kind and loving, peaceful souls there, many of them were malevolent and ugly; disgusting and putrid in their cores.

Nyake, the Living Shadow of Taomin, had placed a curse on that realm as Aeris Tiamat, and Tzita created a Master Lock over it to prevent escape. The realm was sealed, but this did not satisfy the heart of Nyake, which was filled with malice...

But, she would use this malice she had to give power to the Veritas, knowing that instead of lashing out now, feeding the Veritas would end up with a greater reward with greater retribution. She was a succubus, but she was not Queen Succubus for no reason -- paramount pleasures trump all, after all. Especially in a world of guilty pleasures.

"Fuck With That, Little Critters," Nyake said. "Sorry, Felorin, But... These Little Pissants Cannot Be On This Same Earth As Me Acting That Way." That was the sentiment of her heart, black as it was.

All that to say, the storyline with Nyake (Aeris Tiamat), Tzita, and Taomin branches off here, and their part of The Assault is aimed directly here at this Dead World; Bestiaria.

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Original Nyake (Furc 2006)

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:00 am

1:46 AM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Stimul10
"Target :: Shrink Ray."
-Stimulation-

"I Can Feel Them Thinking~~~!!! Hmhmhhm~! Really Hard, Too~!! It's Like Watching A Loading Screen With A Little Hourglass~!!"
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Grimnyl, the Pumpkingheart :: Crystal Shadow; Dark Legend of the Dawn
Grimnyl, the Pumpkingheart :: Crystal Shadow; Dark Legend of the Dawn
Meiun

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 390
Job/hobbies : Black Friday

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:03 am

1:49 AM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Black_20
"Target :: Assist : Twin Strike."
-Black Friday-

"Now I'm Gonna Go Silent And See How Long It Takes Them To Work Up The Nerve To Try -Anything- Else. Let's See, What's Today? Friday? Praise Be To The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy. Maybe I'll Summon Friday Here So She Can Get In On This~! She's My... FAIRY GODPARENT (Lol J/K). But Imagine That I -Created- My Own Fairy When I Was A Kid, And, Uh, -Never- Got Her Revoked~! Praise Be~..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:19 am

='Tymon'=
9:16 AM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Dark_p14
"Target :: Assist : Calculation."
-Dark Path-

"... These People On Discord Are Terrified Shitless Of Me. And I Bet They All Are Thinking, 'Why Didn't We Leave Him Alone Way Back When? Why Did We Think Our Foolish Mediocre Conspiracy Would Do Anything At All? We Should Have Just Let Him Be Nice To Us, Like He Tried To, And Not Be Assholes Because We Wanted To Be Ugly People, Some Of Whom Worship Satan.' And Now... I'll Force Them Back Into Their Hovel, Extract The -Good Ones- Under The Subjugation Of Evil... And Overthrow The Little Garbage People Along With The Spiritual Hostages I Will Free."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:25 am

10:33 AM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Infamy10
"Lawless :: Peon : Slave ; Desert Moth."
-Infamy-

"Ah, I Guess I Can Cool Out For A Bit. The Dumbasshole SupaDupaStupaHoez Are Almost Ready To Raise A Hand To Me For Being Myself. Let Me Just Be Myself A Little Bit More, Slightly The Same As The Rest Of Them, But Slightly Different So That They Can Pick At The -Minor- Differences That Are Likely -Less- Disturbing Than Theirs, But Still -Different Enough- To Be Fought Against. Seems About The Level Of Their Mentality. Hm."

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:26 am

10:42 AM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Puppet10
"Target :: Mind Lash."
-Puppet Master-

"The Thing About Simpletons Who Are Smarter Than Regular People Is That You Have To Trick Them Into Mind Games With The Temptation To Their Pride That They're Either Not As Smart As They Are Or Smart Enough To Get One Over On You. It's The Most Simple Bait-And-Lure. Then, When Their Egos Are Invested, You -Overwhelmingly- Dominate Them, Burst Their Pride, And It Rejuvenates Itself As An Inflated Emptiness That They Try To Show Off, And Come Back At You With In A Form Of -Inferiority- =DISGUISED= As Wrath, But Is More -Bleeding Pride- Than Anything. You Know, Like 'The Beast Of The Earth' In The Bible?"

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:33 am

5:50 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Ecstas10
"Target :: Command : Lust Demon."
-Ecstasy-

"After Today, I Am -Quite- Concrete In My Judgment That =Everyone= Is A Fucking Idiot =Everywhere=, -=DESPERATELY=- Trying To Tell Themselves -AND- Prove To Others That They Are Not, To A Degree Where They -ALL- Use Their -MINIMAL INTELLECT- To =TRY SOMETHING WORSE= At The -=SAME LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE AS THE FIRST THING=-. Thinking It's -=SMARTER=-, Somehow, Because It's -DIFFERENT- From The -FIRST- Idea They Had. And It's Just -Awful-. =PATHETIC= Awful. Like, I've Not Seen Something -THIS- Pathetic... EVER. This One -Really- Takes The Cake."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:45 am

January 17, 2023 @ 12:04 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Judge10
"Target :: Command : Kneel."
-Judge-

"Hm. I've Come To A Realization. Opportunists Who Take Every Opportunity, Because They Think It Will Make Them Get Ahead, Makes Them Feel Smarter Or Better Than Others, Or Any Other Reason (Oftentimes Just To Take Advantage Of What Others Cannot, Will Not, Or Do Not), Are Exactly Like Vermin. Rats Are The Ones Who Act Like That. Bottom-Feeders That Think Any And Everything They Can Find And Scrape Up Is An Advantage To Prolong Their Little Tiny Lives. But How Far Does A Rat Even Go In The World? Then, Also, It Becomes Easiest To Stop 'Opportunists' By Planting Traps For Them, Knowing They'll Take It, Because They Think They're Clever. It's The Exact Same As A Rat To A Trap, Or A Rat With Poison. That's Probably Why They Fail In Society, Despite Believing Taking Any And Every Opportunity Will Get Them Ahead, And It Being True... Only On The Lowest Layers Of Existence. Like The Rats Live."

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:47 am

12:09 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Percep10
"Target :: Assist : Materializer."
-Perception-

"Hmmmmm... I Think I See Now How This Is Going To Shake Out. As Long As I Can See It Coming... I Don't Think I Mind Quite At All. In Fact, The -Actual Experience- Of It Is The Important Part -- Not The End Result. Because The End Result Can Be Executed By Me Right Now This Very Second. But i Won't -Glean- Anything From Acting In Such An Executive Manner. It Would Actually -Cut- My Profits. Annoying As It May Be, I'll Just Have To Let It... Run Its Course. This Could Take... All Year. Potentially. Ugh. Not Like I Don't Have More Than Enough To Keep Me Occupied Whilst This Plays Out..."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:48 am

12:11 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Superv10
"Lawless :: Peon : Slave ; Maggot Barrier."
-Supervision-

"... I Guess There's No Winning For Them No Matter What They Do. Whether They Run, Whether They Fight, Or Whether They Do Nothing. But For Me? I Need Them To Do -Something- For -ME- To Gain -ANYTHING- From The Experience. And If I Don't... It Just Allows Me To Complete My Works Faster. So There Really Is No Overcoming."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:51 am

1:09 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Regent10
"Target :: Command : Triangulation."
-Regentship-

"Allllrighty. Lookin Like The Humans Are Getting Antsy To Dance Again. Good. Good. I Needed To Be Forced To Get Started In My Uh... Next Phases, Anyway. Glad I Can Always Count On Someone To Irritate Me Into Action. Plus, I'm Almost Done With What Has Occupied Me For The Last Week, Preventing Me From Paying Attention To All This Slick Stuff The Humans Are Trying To Try. Yeah, Gonna Have To Run Them Through. Let Me Sharpen Mine Double-Edged Sword. This Is Always My Favorite Part... The Execution."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:53 am

1:10 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Punish10
"Lawless :: Peon : Zafvire."
-Punishment-

"... It's Punishment Time~!!!"

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:56 am

January 17, 2023
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Plot11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Peon ; Ally - Serpent."
-Plot-

0. "Assessment." - 1:11 PM
I. "Preparation." - 4:29 PM
II. "Execution." - 5:48 PM
III. "Operation." - 6:56 PM

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:00 am

January 18, 2023
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Coordi10
"Target :: Command : Instant."
-Coordinate-

IV. "Launch." - 3:55 AM
V. "Judge." - 8:07 AM
VI. "Walkthrough." - 9:26 AM
VII. "Sentence." - 12:04 PM
VIII. "Monitor." - 1:53 PM

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:03 am

2:16 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Destab10
"Lawless :: Peon : Land Mine."
-Destabilize-

"... Altering Space..."

0. "Recalibration." - 2:17 PM
I. "Master Control." - 2:22 PM
II. "Focus." - 2:23 PM
III. "Test." - 2:26 PM
IV. "Cleanse." - 7:37 PM
V. "Conquest." - 7:54 PM

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:05 am

January 19, 2023
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 String11
"Target :: Head Start."
-Strings Attached-

VI. "Pull Strings." - 3:00 PM
VII. "Stimulation." - 9:06 PM

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:16 am

January 20, 2023
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Execut11
"Target :: Blast."
-Executive Decision-

VIII. "Cut." - 12:08 AM
IX. "Inspection." - 12:21 AM
X. "Sharp." - 1:40 AM
XI. "Point." - 3:07 AM
XII. "Point Of Interest." - 3:14 AM
XIII. "Pinpoint." - 10:45 AM
XIV. "Damnation." - 4:59 PM

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:19 am

5:02 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Instru10
"Target :: Command : Reality Shift."
-Instruction-

"Okaaaaay... That's ONE Down. Way Ahead Of Schedule. Didn't Think It Would Be... So Quick, But. Fuck, They Just Leave A Lot To Be Desired, And... None... Are Desirable. I Think There Are A Few Rats Running Around, Guess The Vermin Are In The Information Exchange... That'll Be Useful To Me, For Them To Make Sure That The Info Is Being Delivered In Secret... As If I Wouldn't Know That's What Was Going On... Gonna Throw Some Cheese On The Rat Traps... Let Em Take It... Hmmm... Let Me Start Preemptively, So I Don't Have To Think Too Hard Later."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:21 am

5:07 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Teache10
"Lawless :: Peon : Canceller."
-Teacher-

"Suffice It To Say, I Have A Zero Tolerance Policy For Any And Every Creature That Is Mean, Rude, Disrespectful, Or Anything Negative To Me For -No- Reason Or Any -Petty, Pathetic- Reason, Especially If It's -Nothing- But Vanity, Or =Sin=. So. They Are On My List Of -People I Have Been Hunting Down For Years To Atone Their Sins Against Me-. And I Do Not Ever Stop, Ever. In Life. Forever. Until I Have My Retribution, No Matter How Long, How Far, Or How Much. So. I'm Sure No One Thought I Would Hold A Grudge Forever, But, I Am Holding Cumulative Grudges Against Hundreds, If Not Thousands Of Other People That Have Piled Up For Years, And I Am Definitely Seeking Out An Account Of Their Atonement Towards Me Before I Throw Them Back Out Of Mine Life For All Eternity, Forget They Ever Existed, And Not Care What Happens To Their Lives, Nor Any Of The Lives Of Anyone Around Them, Or Those They Care For."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:23 am

5:09 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Wrath11
"Lawless :: Peon : Slave ; Bid."
-Wrath-

"To Be Clear, I -Enjoy- Grudges. I -Like- Being -Unbridled Malice- And Recalling -Infinitely- =Why= I Have =Any= Malice Inside Of Me, Who Incited It, And To Whom I Should Project It, With Expert Acuity, And No Spillover. This Is My Pastime So I Am Not -Bored- To Fucking Death. They Should Have Just Been -Good, Nice People- To Begin With. Because Sometimes, You Really Only Get =ONE CHANCE TO BE A GOOD, NICE, POLITE, KIND PERSON=, And If You =FUCK IT UP=, You Will =NEVER IN YOUR DAYS= See The Opportunity, Like You =SAW THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY TO CONSPIRE IN SECRET LIKE FUCKING DUMBASS IDIOTS.= As It Were."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:40 am

5:11 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Inexor10
"Seven Of Diamonds :: Natural Formation : Target ; Magnet."
-Inexorable-

"Anyway, I Digress, I Have Some Aminals To Hunt For -Pure- Sport, And Not At -All- Because I Have To, But Because I -Like- Teaching Terrible-Mannered People A Lesson About =Who Has The Worst Manners=. You Give Them Chance After Chance, And All They Do Is Just Be Proud, Get Stabbed In Their Pride, Bleed Their Pride, Try To Save Face, Inflate A Broken Pride Over And Over, Fill It With Inferiority Disguised As Wrath, And Get It Popped Over And Over, Until They Are So Fragile And Broken, Trying To Prove Things To Themselves That No One Outside Of Them Ever Cared About, That Whatever They Think Of Only Themselves In Vain Is... At All Applicable, Or Acute Of Mind."

*Scrimminnin' Scramninmals... PICK UP THESE AMINALS!!!
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:41 am

5:16 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Hyper_10
"Field :: Period : Pawn ; Variable - Might."
-Hyper Perception-

"Well, Let Me Inspect The Next Wave, Then, For Only The Actually Valuable, And Not The Garbage Trash Mixed In, So I Can -Assess- Who I Need To Cut Off Permanently And Never Ever In My Life Ever Think About Again."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:43 am

5:18 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Malice10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Hidden Prophecy."
-Malice-

A. "I Don't Need Any Of Those... Things... Attached To Me. They Thought They Got Rid Of Me, But. I Was Actually The One Getting Rid Of Them. Now That They -Gave- Me =Proper= Propulsion That I -Usually- Don't Get On My Own Working By Myself With No Fuel Or Motivation... I'm Going To Use It."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 6:46 am

5:19 PM
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Shadow11
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Hidden Prophecy."
-Shadow Ritual-

0. "And, If Need Be, -Drain Them Of More Fuel To Power Myself Further-. =And Leave Their Empty Husks Lifeless On The Side Of The Road As I Depart Them For All Eternity.= -=Amen.=-"

THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:22 pm

January 21, 2023
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Dollho10
"Seven Of Spades :: Natural Emanation : Pawn ; Variable - Lamp Oil."
-Dollhouse-

I. "Engage." - 7:24 AM
II. "Experiment." - 11:18 AM
III. "Advance." - 11:29 AM
IV. "Analysis." - 12:10 PM
V. "Go To War." - 12:18 PM
VI. "Setup." - 12:26 PM
VII. "Buildup." -12:32 PM
VIII. "Dollhouse." - 3:01 PM
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 2:55 am

='Dollhouse'=
The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 String10
"Lawless :: Death : Malakim."
-Strings Attached-

Nyake appears in a hellish flare of her signature blackened fire, stepped out of what looked like Hell, only... Completely burning darkness of ambiguous obscurity. Wherever she'd come from, she was scathing, and it was seething. There was malice in her eyes -- as usual, I guess -- but this time with a destructive intent not geared toward her playful nature. She was on a mission this time. She said nothing, but strut through the building, glaring down everyone, circling them like a shark. The tromping of her boots was accentuated by the clicking of her boots' heels, and her spaded demon tail swayed and flicked in tandem with her sashaying hips. Every step she took left a streak of black fire in her wake, and the more she circled them, silently building malice inside of her, just having to look at them, the greater the flames surrounding them coming from her boots would become -- literally trailblazing, but... It seemed like something hellacious was coming. Something that went far beyond what they could see just from her 'trailblazing' boots streaking with black fire.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 2:57 am

The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Set10
"Lawless :: Sun (Oversight) : Overhead (Spotlight) ; Target - Spirit Cleanse."
-Set-

What was blistering under Nyake's boots were not just flames, but searing alignments that were grafting themselves into the ground, it seemed. But the flames burned deeper than that... The greater her malice grew, the deeper these flames became, as did their intensity. They didn't at all grow or seem like they were getting larger, but they burned downward, bleeding into the realm, and sealing themselves in permanence when the seal was complete. Just then, the fires flickered, and the realm itself seemed as if it had ignited with the fire. Yet, all looked the same; seemed the same. For, it was on the -outer- layer of the dimensional structure that was on fire, burning from the outside in, as they were sitting there, twiddling their thumbs, finding new ways to try to be as small-minded as possible. So, the purgatorial black hellfire started smoldering away at the outer extremities of the extradimensional space containing their world, burning deeper and deeper into their reality until they'd become that dog, sitting in a burning house, saying to himself 'This Is Fine'.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria   The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assault: The New Dead World; Bestiaria
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next