The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Oh Baby! The Insanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7479

Oh Baby! The Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:28 pm

='Behemoth'=
September 12, 2017
Oh Baby! The Insanity Knowle11
"I Will -BREAK- You. For -FUN-!!!!"
-Knowledge-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:29 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Player11
"YOU KNOW HO LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE I PLAY? I SNATCH YOU BY THE THROAT AND CRUSH YOUR NECK WHILE LAUGHING AT YOU UNTIL YOU COME UP FOR AIR AND THEN I DO IT AGAIN UNTIL YOU SAY STOP!!!!"
-Player-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:30 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Cuffs11
.... I want you... I want your mind... Open up your face... Part your lips... Hmhmhm~...
-Cuffs-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:30 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Leg10
... "You Are -Weak-. But You -MUST- Entertain Me, Weak One."
-Leg-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:37 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Swivel10
... I thought I heard something... A fly buzzing? Hummmmmmmmmm...
-Swivel-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:38 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Legloc10
"... You Sound Like You Have No Confidence. Like I Could Break Your Spine If I Wanted To."
-Leglock-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:39 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Withdr13
... Will be no fun except to bat around like the Slave Girl. No fun whatsoever... Huuuuuuh. Maybe I can fill your head with something that will make you do something... Like a human that just learned how to mindrape... Oooo. Weakness. I'm shakin in my boots.
-Withdraw-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:40 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Black_17
"Weakness... I Like To Dance Around It And Poke At It Some As My Meal. Yet, I Know That As Soon As You Find Something That Looks Like Weakness In Me, It Actually Is -Only- Your Downfall." Isn't that neat? Best part is, I can still dance like this... "And Use Your Own Sexual Arousal Against You."
-Black Alice-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:40 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Bump11
"Les Dance, Girlie~!" I love you
-Bump-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:41 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Caress10
... Don't be so quick to leave... "Have A Seat. Enjoy The -Show-."
-Caress-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:42 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Intima17
"Sit Down." 🙂
-Intimate-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:43 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Gunpoi12
MmmMMmMmMMnnnnnNNNNnnNnNnnnnnNNNNNNn... Motherucker... "Tymon Is Want To -PLAY- Not Option."
-Gunpoint-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:44 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Domina15
"I Will Make Out With Your Face While You Are Expressionless And Lick Off Your Saliva And Mine Because I'm In A -Good- Mood." 😃 I love you 🙂
-Dominate-
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:45 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Candy10
"Toy Toy Toy Toy Toy!!!"
-Candy-

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:46 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Domina10
"I Too Dangerous?"
-Dominate-

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:52 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Alarm10
"Did You Or Did Yo Not Beg For My Attention? You Woke Me Up. Now I Am Awake Now."
-Alarm-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:53 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Sloppy10
"POOR Performance."
-Sloppy-
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:56 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Prowl11
"DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK FOR YOU, NEITHER. I WON'T MAKE IT SO EASY, NEITHER."
-Prowl-

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 3:57 pm

Oh Baby! The Insanity Domina16
... Tch.
-Dominate-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! The Insanity   Oh Baby! The Insanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Baby! The Insanity
Page 1 of 1