The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7574

Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes Empty
PostSubject: Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes   Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm

='Behemoth'=
October 16, 2023 @ 12:35 PM
Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes Maneat12
"Halo :: Crown : Dark ; Third Eye - Big Sexy." - Etiem Etoile (Toffet)
-Maneater-

The Void Sun, Tymon, whose name was known as SIN GOD, TATARI in Hell in the Veritas, was getting his Waste Realm together so that his Black Lotus would be in alignment still. Yet, after getting the first layers done, he was still being pestered by the one Neo-Whore Of Babylon getting in the way of productivity. "Always Gotta Press A Button To Measure Up To Me. Seven Times In Like, What, A Minute? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. Weak. One Time, 30 Min. +." They sounded like they were competing, but Tymon was just blaring out the most accurate information from over the loudspeakers within the Pyramid.

Tymon: "LAWLESS :: PAWN (BLUE) : ROYAL SERVANT ; EARTH - HOUSE."

The Melted Mine was being scoured for Underground and Archival or Scrap Data, but the Waste Data was not being disposed of, nor was anything being rebuilt in the Mountains Of Scorn, which were ruined cities serving as part of the mountains. This cavernous region was kept alive by a flame at the hearth that seemed to have a pumpkin-like face, and was a furnace to which they fed to keep at bay. They knew it as 'The Beast' and this was the 'Abyssus Las Betes' -- the Abyss Of The Beast. All the Purgatorians knew was to continue to work to feed the Beast and escape its fiery wrath if they didn't, plus not get too close to it or be pulled down by it and sucked into its core.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes   Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:04 pm

Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes Miscel11
"FORBIDDEN :: COMMAND : PLAYBOOK ; FREE - SLEAN."
-Miscellaneous-

Soon enough, Kenzie was slipping through the cracks through cowardice and whoring and getting credit that wasn't due to her because of some kind of weird perverse setup against Tymon, himself.
"The Whole World Is Trying To Stop Me Because They Want To Share My Dick And Body. Fucking Weak Asses." The more Kenzie was a whore and a girl, the more anyone did anything to stop her from being 'bothered' by Tymon, who was being bothered by Kenzie. "I'mma Keep Them All Up All Night. Just Fixing The Fucking Fourth Beast." Tymon actually had shit to do and the rest of the world did not, but to obsess over Tymon's dick and abs and how they could get them on Kenzie to make her sexier so they could have sex with her instead of Tymon, because Tymon was a guy and businessmen like Bill Gates did this at all.

So Tymon put a code to make Kenzie into a pet for him -- a serviceable slave, albeit defiant and malfunctioning due to the symbiotic stress of being forced to try to be Tymon and no longer herself. "LAWLESS :: HOUSE : RULER ; JOKER - DISTRIBUTOR ~ EARTH * DIVINE PET = GOLEM." Now, Kenzie would have purpose to Tymon against those pitting her against him, which he found out was the Earth in Purgatory... That is, Purgatorio.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes   Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 10:55 am

Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes Powwow11
-Powwow-

So, the Earth started to test itself remotely in comparison to Tymon, and also to Kenzie, as Kenzie continued trying to train and get more people involved and then get into trouble and try to get Tymon in trouble as well as distract him and do way too much all day and not stop because she had nothing to do. Either Bill or Dax were the ones that were given to him. "What A Minute-Man. Well, Press The Button And Give Tymon's Dick And Abs A Try Again. Whole World Ain't Got Shit On It. Fuck The -SHIT- Out Of You Dick." Though Tymon was exaggerating a bit under certain circumstances, he was also very confident he was able to 'fuck the shit' outta someone.

However, as usual, another code was necessary, and it would show up as it's designed: "LAWLESS :: HOUSE : UNIVERSAL ; DEALER - INVENTORY ~ DISTRIBUTION * EARTH = RESOURCE + VESSEL." From then on, Kenzie was useful as a Vessel and a Resource for Tymon to use to his own designation, but she still did not do as he commanded -- so he had to trick her, and mindfuck her into doing it. Which is what went down.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes   Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 5:51 am

Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes Spank15
-Spank-

Coming to find out that the Neo-Whore actually had some kind of contract and agreement with people in a kind of covenant against Tymon, she began to belligerently be really annoying from a distance even more, like a one trick pony, underneath someone else, and also keeping to the stipulations of what she continued to call a 'Job' -- likely trying to use both business and mob terms. "Kenzie Reeves, You Know You're Weak -BECAUSE- You Are Still Fucking Dax Reeves, And It's Been... What... 7 Minutes For 7 Times? Not... A Good Look Bro. Especially Just When The Button Is Pressed. Must Be Tired, Eh? Another Minute... Almost 10." Tymon was talking a lot of shit because it was clearly a conspiracy, and a stupid one at that, but it was also because of the remote control and perverse machine they called 'Tymon's Dick Machine' that was able to make them better at sex by draining Tymon's prowess, the rest of it being used to drain his abs to prevent a 12-Pack from forming naturally and from flexing his abs, so that the Neo-Whore could have them and get that headstart she needed and cheating that was necessary due to how weak she is about being the inferior in nigh practically every single way -- including and especially in her sexual potency, which she drained the most of from Tymon, even down to stealing sex moves and words he actually used to flirt with her and others, online and otherwise.

This was remedied and assorted in portions by this code: "LAWLESS :: HOUSE : DECK ; STOCK - EARTH ~ STOCK * PORTION." They were trying to beat Tymon's record of being sexy, or something, and really failing...
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes   Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 3:05 pm

Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes It_s_s10
-IT'S SHOW TIME-

The little sexual shitshow went on as orchestrated by the Government more or less and was just all about Tymon's sexier, more powerful body being drained and put into weak, mediocre whores that had lesser talent and prowess than someone not in the industry of sex at all. So Tymon made a more neutral code to balance out their unfair advantages: "LAWLESS :: CROSSROADS : JUDGMENT ; CENTER - NEUTRAL ~ EARTH * CREATURE."

Though, it worked out more minimally because no matter what, there was still the sin of Bill that was manipulating the Whores in order to keep them stealing Tymon's body, and they liked it, so the codes were sometimes counteracted, but it was unknown which did what. Even still, though, this code neutralized something initially, and got on Kenzie, Whore Of Babylon's last nerve. "Got Kenzie Reeves Screaming Like A WEAK. LITTLE. BITCH." Tymon could do nothing but laugh at her weakness, still stealing his body after all this time, and it had only been a month or so, by now, after the Seven Years she had been stealing for her own career with Bill Gates' help.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes   Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 3:09 pm

Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes Scrap10
-Scrap-

They were all awakening 'The Beast' that lived in the Pit Of The Beast. "LAWLESS :: CROSSROADS (JUDGMENT) : SIDE ; LATERAL - RIGHT ~ EARTH * GENERAL = COMMANDER." Tymon was getting thoroughly upset and was going to become his 'Pumpkinhead' murderous self soon enough, having enough malice to get there, dealing with these cowardly people running away. His body tensed and became slightly more bulky, and he trembled with tense rage, screaming out to Kenzie, "I OVERLOAD THE SYSTEM, BIIIIIIIITCH. YOU COULDN'T EVEN -MEASURE UP- EVEN WITH -MY OWN DICK- =AND= ABSSSSS BIIIITCH."
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

PostSubject: Re: Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes   Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 am

='CREATIA (Taomin)'=
Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes Presen20
"Player :: Set : Position ; Knight - Life (Nature) ~ Protection * Pod."
-Presence-

Quote :
When Tabitha was done playing with the Perversion Ball of Kenzi, Tao would scoop it up and use it as the adhesive Binding Agent for scooping up all the other Kenzies.

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes   Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes Empty

Back to top Go down

Purgatorio Chapter 3; Abysus Las Betes
Page 1 of 1