The Crystal Dimension

The Crystal Dimension

Where All Is Made Truth...
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

The Creator, Tymon

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 166 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 14808 messages in 2400 subjects

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 Wasted; Fuck...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Wasted; Fuck...   Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Terumi bummed around town with Kurome for a while, looking for a place where the two of them could allegedly get busy for a little bit. It didn't seem like he was looking forward to it, but something in him also wanted to keep going. Something about him being 'satisfied.' Though he was pretty sure that this girl couldn't do anything of the sort, it was at least a shot at something. With nothing else going for him on any leads elsewhere, this was the only shit he could really take toward finding whatever that 'satisfaction' is.

"Hurry up..." he groaned, looking around the buildings, "... Don't get lost. I won't come look for you."

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System


Posts : 438
Join date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:28 am

Between both Terumi and the strange man, all of the shambling machines were made quick work of, leaving the Deadman's Den filled only with the Valparaiso Denizens that frequented the area naturally. There wouldn't be a machine in sight any longer.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 301
Male Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:16 pm

"Excuse Me..." a voice spoke out to Kurome around the entirety of her room and straight into her mind. At that moment, when the eye closed, the darkness faded at the blink of the eye itself, which would appear again in the shadow of destruction itself. Everywhere that was askew in his rather nicely kept fine establishment, seeing the door blasted off again by another rogue Otherworlder or general Valparaiso Denizen, most of which were Shinobi from Vescrutia that had somehow found their way into the Veritas for whatever reason they had, since this was the one literally unprotected by anything at all and fully accessible from pretty much every angle. "Excuse Me?" The shadow of the door on the ground rose up to grasp the door as it flew out of place and draw the rest of his humanly form from out of a robe of darkness that was drawn up from the ground over his body from down his arm. "The Otherworlders That Came Here Before Knew How To Treat The House, You Know." He walked up to the broken door, not opening his eyes, but clenching the door by its frame tightly. "Step Outside," were the very next words that came from his mouth, along with the single red sliver of a sanguine gleam in his eye as it burst open intensely right as the door was thrust back into place on its hinges and bound by its own shadows into a secure fashion. The Owner, Thanytoz, would stand directly in front of the door on the opposite end, waiting for the man to escort himself out or be escorted out.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

avatar

Posts : 327
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:08 pm

This strange man knew nothing of the customs of this world and didn't really think about them with how he just got randomly assaulted by some rogue machines. "Well excuse me for having to save some kid's sorry ass." He smirked, looking at the boy with the dogged look on his face, "Looks like you've been spared, kiddo." He chuckled arrogantly and stepped up to the door. "Consider this a favor, since I did bust down the already busted down door." It was unclear of whom he was talking to; the young Terumi or the Owner, himself. Perhaps, a little bit of both. He did not hesitate to walk up to the door and take a step outside to confront Thanytoz, closing the door and disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:01 pm

"You didn't spare me anything but your pity," Terumi barked with a scowl, "And I doubt you have much of that to spare." Terumi sneered at the man that was looking down on him and had a mind to hit him, but it was clear that someone had already beaten him to the punch. "I might as well come with you, since it seems like you wanted it so badly, right?" Terumi would tail behind him, eager to see what was going to happen when he walked outside.

Yet, before he reached the door, and it shut before him, he thought about Kurome and what she might be doing, and figured it would be best to let her know that he was going to go out. It wasn't like the two of them were going to be staying anywhere else, and he didn't want to leave her hanging, despite how annoying she was. "I'll definitely catch up to old dude. Certainly. For sure." Terumi nearly snarled as he went back to the room, where Kurome was.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
King Keaton
King Keaton, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
King Keaton, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
avatar

Posts : 119
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:03 pm

All of Terumi's static tension that built up inside of him due to the charged air and intention to trail behind the Otherworlder would be naturally attracted to the highly charged atmosphere around the departing men, and with it, his own buildup of stress would be lifted from him as he turned back and cast out of him as his own will, itself. It charged the doorknob the moment it was touched, both inside and out, and Terumi would feel more at ease and alleviated immediately.

( http://theveritas.forummotion.com/t1066-valparaiso-chapter-3-sudden-death#8563 )

_________________
Dramatic King of Games; God of Lightning
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:32 pm

"Ugh." Terumi thought about all types of different things and people that were pissing him off simultaneously, and thought he didn't feel as tense as he'd been before; his brow was still furrowed. "Bitch." Eventually, though, as he walked further away from the door, he would be more at ease. Even still, as he made his way toward Kurome, he thought about what her deal was and it easily tensed him back up. "Ugh. Bitches." He couldn't help himself, all around, actually. In fact, knowing that she was probably expecting him to come back and demolish her was even worse, as was the fact that he knew. "Motherfucker." He clenched his fist tightly as all of his nerves were worked and strained all at once, contracting his hand into a fist the more he held back the electrical energy that surged through. He felt like he could punch a wall as he was coming closer. "Fucking... Bitch." And if when he got there, she was happy to see him, he might just kill her. Figuratively speaking, probably. "Ugh." He cut a glare over to every last one of the Valparaiso Denizens out of sheer malevolence that was being contained, then snapped back to his primary focus.

"She's not getting any." He huffed, easily rather quickly coming to that conclusion logically. In fact, now, when he was prepared to speak to her, he'd be ready to tell her that he was done, and gonna go beat some old dude's ass. "And I'm out this jam to go chill with the owner." He chuckled to himself, eyebrows furrowed deeply into his head. "I hope she doesn't cry, and if she does, it better be somewhere I can't see."

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

avatar

Posts : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04
Location : Whatever
Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:36 pm

The Valparaiso Denizens each kept their eyes on this new guy. He actually had their attention somehow, and it seemed like he wasn't just some scrub, like everyone thought. When he looked at them, many of them felt the electricity coming from him and the charge in the air. Some of them chuckled, wondering what was about to happen as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Eventually, Terumi made it to the room where Kurome was. He opened the door promptly and went inside. "So, about getting busy..." he said closing his eyes and trying to find a way in his head to be polite about it, if he could. "... Yeah, so, some dude pissed me off downstairs and now I'm going to go kick his ass." He glared at her suddenly, his eyes flashing and vibrating momentarily. "Don't wait up." He turned around after telling her what he was going to do. He didn't know how long it would take nor when he would return, but he was definitely getting the hell out of here. It wasn't like she was going anywhere, since she was clearly very much just as homeless as Terumi was.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 35
Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-08-11
Age : 24
Location : In the space between spaces
Job/hobbies : Reading and Watching things unfold

PostSubject: Wasted Fuck   Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:42 pm

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!?" She shouted aloud, feeling an overwhelming deal of confusion and aggravation. Causing her to become hot and bothered, and I do mean 'hot'. "Where'd that kooky life form go with MY Terumi? They've been gone for ages." Slamming her fist down upon the table top in their rather small hotel room, she shouts again "It's not fair!" Despite that Terumi, in fact, made it his business to outwardly be rude to and belittle the poor child, she remains consistent with her lustful desire to have him between her legs. By any means. "Better yet, why couldn't he ditch the creep for me? He's insane to be missing out on all of these goodies. I should go down there and give them BOTH a piece of my mind..... Oh, he's gonna kill me. *sigh*" It didn't take long for her to find the nerve to actually pursue these thoughts. Suddenly, it became absolutely worth it. "Fuck it." Still haven't put back on her street clothes, the half naked Kurome, all revved up, charges for the door. Grabbing a hold of the knob and in the next motion, jerking her arm back, swinging the door open as hard as she possibly could. She stopped abruptly. A bit taken back at the sight of Terumi already standing in the doorway. Goosebumps invading her skin, as she bites down hard on her lip. There was no turning back now. "Wh- where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:57 am

"Wondering what I'm gonna do with you," Terumi said in a restrained tone, hand clenched and trembling slightly. He looked Kurome up and down, finding that she, even now, looked real good, but still also found himself glaring deeply into her eyes with an intense frustration, unable to take appeal to her goodies that were hanging out. "I was expecting you to just sit around and not do anything but expect me to fuck you, like you actually know me, or something." Even if he, himself said that this is what they were going to be doing, now that he was upset and thinking beyond just picking this girl up off the street, he could see how that sort of attachment probably wasn't the best idea, and would end up slowing him down having a 'tag-along.' "I'm not the type to sit around waiting on people, or dragging along slow people all day, slowing my down. I found you a place to stay, didn't I? Maybe you should stay." He was clearly upset about many things, and it seemed like from before, this girl trying to push up on him, even if she almost got close, was frustrating to think about, since all she wanted was a quick lay.

Terumi slammed his fist into the wall of the doorway suddenly, causing a powerful electrical surge to shoot all up and down. His eyes trembled as his glare would bore deeper into Kurome's eyes, as if trying to kill her; or, restrain the thought to do so. "Some asshole pissed me off, too," he felt compelled to tell her, trying not to hit anything else. "Real bastard, actually, looking all smug and talking down to me, like he knows me or something. I've got a mind to give him a piece of it, so that's where I'm at right now." He took a step forward, pressing his own body close to hers, nearly forcing himself upon her, so that she could be forced back, his eyes narrowing. "If you can't keep up with me, it's better if you stay here. I'm not for the whole 'Oh, come and get me when I'm in trouble' type thing, because if you get fucked up around here, that's on you." Harsh, but true; he was trying to figure some things out as quickly as possible about some next moves, and Kurome, who looked like she had staying in one place and taking her sweet as time on her mind, was not one of those moves, if she wasn't keeping up.

"I'm getting close to the owner because that guy seems to actually be able to help. He stood up for me, so in my book, that guy's decent. He might be able to get me out of here." Finally, he closed his eyes, scoffing under his breath. "I don't know what you wanna do, but don't wait up. If we're both living here, you'll see me when you see me."

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

avatar

Posts : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04
Location : Whatever
Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Eventually, Hobo Joe popped in and told one of the boys that it was time to skeedaddle.

Everyone that was a Valparaiso Denizen knew what that meant, and suddenly became tense. They looked at each other several times over, cautiously, as if panning over who would be the first to move. They already knew that fear meant someone might stab you in the back, and the terror of turning around to be the one for everyone else to stab at was the worst of it. Couldn't go first, but couldn't be last, either.

Sweat dropped.

Obviously, one of them had to try something. "Uh, like I was saying," he said, breaking the silence and the tension, since it was clear that someone had to do it. They all immediately collectively understood and went back to their conversations or personal interactions, as if nothing happened.

Hobo Joe fled immediately.
Back to top Go down
King Keaton
King Keaton, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
King Keaton, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
avatar

Posts : 119
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:29 am

A powerful 'Tension' struck and stilled the air as soon as the sweat hit the floor.

Even after the air had been lightened by the only one to break the tension, what came afterward could not be brushed off as easily as with a simple unanimous collective realization on its own. A powerful surge shot up everyone's spines the longer they thought about what happened or what was about to, especially after they heard the footsteps of running like a pack of wild animals in tandem with Hobo Joe.

Terumi, who would be sensitive to these powerful frequencies and vibrations would feel the charges surging all through his body, granting him the blessing of the Raigami on the spot. The moment this happened, everyone that was in the area felt the same vibration surge through the ground and the air and would rise from their seats, realizing that they were about to die and didn't have any time to try to play it off like it wasn't happening to save face.

The spirit of the Dark Wolf would be over them, glowing different colors at the sensitivity of their frequencies, and how fast each jolt was coursing from each of their veins. Terumi would feel this in them and immediately see the Dark Wolf in them, as well as sitting right before him, turning and tugging him toward the bolting crowd. "Follow Your Heart," is what the Dark Wolf said to each of them, and this is what some of them, if not all of them, would be doing. "If Your Heart Does Not Tell You To Be Somewhere, You Don't Remain There." The Dark Wolf already knew the heart of Terumi and that, if it weren't in something, then it would be very unfortunate for him, since he would be missing something important he needed for it to be invested in something. He would forever go where he put his own investment, which, at this time, seemed to be to go kick some guy's ass. "When It's In Tune, It Beats In Time With What You're Supposed To Be Doing And Where You're Supposed To Be." The Dark Wolf before Terumi took off and out of the door in a different direction than where the others had fled to.

_________________
Dramatic King of Games; God of Lightning
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 35
Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-08-11
Age : 24
Location : In the space between spaces
Job/hobbies : Reading and Watching things unfold

PostSubject: The Veritas   Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:22 am

She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was definitely something about finally getting the pleasure to see Terumi's face again, that made her tummy do somersaults. Ones that she had no control over, it made her tremble. He just had that effect on her body. She started to feel terrible about overreacting and mentally bashing him, without considering what he may have been going through himself. The last thing she wanted was for him to slip away once again. Maybe her feelings for him were starting to go far beyond just a sexual attraction. "....wait." She said softly. Fighting through the fear she had that he might still reject her after confiding in him, she went on. He was worth the anxiety. "Please Terumi, don't go. I didn't know you were going through so much. I was ready to storm down there and curse you out, since I had no idea and now I feel terrible about it. I'm so sorry. Please stay... And let me make it up to you. I want to make you feel better. I... I think I love you." Not giving herself enough time to feel discouraged by paying close attention to the feeling of her lungs caving in on her, in disbelief that she had really said all of that, she proceeded. She started to walk further toward him. As she did, she felt numb. She got close enough to hug him, and did just that. Rather tightly. She needed to feel his heat pressed against her, just as she did when he had backed her into the wall, not too long ago. She smelt his fragrance. The scent pleasantly tugged at her nose, turning her on. She then let him go, unwrapping her arms from around him. She paused briefly. Without thinking of how he felt about all of that or even how he was was about to feel about what she was getting ready to do, she let her heart take over. She leaned in and simply kissed him. Instantly feeling sparks fly deep within, as her lip pressed against his. His mouth, minty. His lips, unbelievably soft. Praying he doesn't feel the need to push her away, she hoped they could make it last.
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:53 am

Terumi, who was already prepared to walk out and be on his way, felt something strange go up and down his spine when he heard Kurome's voice. The sound of her voice and the vibrations of her feelings fluttering about were also picked up by Terumi, who experienced these things like a series of electrical shocks up and down his body. His eyes narrowed, knowing her feelings, and feeling them as well, and many thoughts shot through his head at a high speed. The more he thought, the more his eyes narrowed. He let her finish all her thoughts and feelings and motions, and during the hug, would gently wrap his arm around her and firmly secure his hand upon her ass, pulling their pelvises close to each other and grinding her slightly against him with a strong armed tension. When their lips met, he wouldn't pull away, but indulged himself a bit in her juicy lips. He allowed his tongue to slip down her throat a bit, forcing her tongue into submission and her head backward, that her knees would lock. His hand on her ass would keep her from falling on it. Still, in his eyes, there seemed to be something distant...

Finally, he had words for her. "You can't love me," he said bluntly, turning his head away from her. "You don't even know me." Sad, but true. This girl was definitely trying to jump the gun, and probably didn't know what she was getting herself into. Still, he could feel a lot from just her heartbeat alone, and it wasn't like her feelings were invalid. He just knew that they weren't complete, because she didn't know what she didn't love about him yet, which was extremely important in understanding 'Love' itself. "But..." he said, clenching her cheek tightly and cutting her a glare from the corner of his eye, "Come with me..." he said, already having his mind made up on going to kick that one dude's ass, "And we'll see how much you really 'love.'" He slid his hand right up her spine, slowly and delicately, as if petting her, and thrust her toward the bed, placing his leg over her. He glared at her with piercing eyes, which looked to be vibrating.

As she was pressed upon the bed, and he gazed deeply into her eyes, his hand would slip up from her shoulder and to her neck, squeezing it a bit. "I don't want you to lose your head or anything." Suddenly, he smirked. Chuckled a bit. His hand was already up to her face, pinching her cheeks. "Understand?" It sounded like he was restraining something feral, almost.

He got up and resumed what he was doing before. "Don't wait up," he said, clearly, since he wanted her to follow him and not wait for him, like he was trying to make clear before. Hopefully, she realized this now, and why he said it the first time.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
 
Wasted; Fuck...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Crystal Dimension :: Pan Dimensia; The Thirteenth Absolute Final Wonderland :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Psycho Mesa :: Deadman's Den; the Forbidden Hotel-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: