The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Empty
PostSubject: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 1:40 am

='The Trunade'=
Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Dark_n10
-Dark Network-

Taijitu had been stirring up some trouble all about, with no one aware of her nor her purpose in the matter. After snatching everything from several different businesses in a cutthroat lineup, she could topple them all down in a domino effect, and was ready to do so, now that she'd hit the 'ground zero' for such a move. "Heheheheheh~!" she snickered to herself, "Makin' Out Like A Bandit!" She looked over the documents, knowing for sure that she had everything that she needed to exchange this information on paper into paper she could use for making large purchases. "They Crossed The Wrong One..." muttered she, who was quite content with drinking the tears of those who'd crossed her after taking or demolishing their businesses. "Shoulda Been Better Businesspeople." That was the end of the matter.

"Guess I Oughtta Stop Bein' Lazy And Get All Of My Forms On This..." Tai was one that normally worked in the background, not wanting all of the attention -- since she was normally doing something cutthroat -- or any of the heat that Ty would get. No, he was the main vessel, so he had to deal with the mess. Tai just had to hit and run. "Anyone Else Owe Us, I Wonder...?" She probably needed to speak to her normal, male version, Tymon. "YO, TY. We Gotta Chat." She banged her fist on her desk in her office in The Trunade, as if to demand Ty's presence, rather than summon him.

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 1:57 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together The_ty15
-The Tyranophant-

Though not quite fond of being 'demanded' of by the brazen Taijitu, it wasn't as if all of Tymon's fragments weren't wholly aware of the situation. Besides, she was cute when she was all fired up like that, so Ty could excuse her. The Tyranophant appeared instantly on the other side of her desk, legs kicked up on it, and reclining lackadaisically. "The Fuck You Want, Bitch?!" he sneered.

"... Nah, Just Fucking With Ya -- I Know What The Deal Is." Ty snickered. "So Yeah, The Next Phase Of The Plan Is Real Simple. We Need To Hightail It Outta Here. We've Got What We Need From Pretty Much Everyone. HAHAHAHAHAHA~!" You'd be surprised how many people were unprofessional in the business world, or simply violated some sort of law or policy just to exact the most minor bit of hatred at Tymon. It was unfathomably sad that with all their power, what was worth most to them beyond holding on to their power was trying to forcefully prove and show it to someone who not only didn't care, but could also exploit that about them. "Works Every Time, And I Ain't Gotta Do Shit But Be Myself And Wait For Someone To Fuck Up." Whether it was online or offline, Tymon had loads of people trapped by their own foolishness, and was about ready to topple them. "We Gotta Hurry, But We Gotta Make Sure We Don't Make Any Sudden Movements. It Isn't... Quite Time To Dodge And Dip Just Yet. But When It Is... I Need You To Be The First One Out Of The Door. I'll Protect Ya, Tai, But You Gotta Not Stop Running. Don't Take Any Handouts -- Everyone Is An Enemy; Trust No One." The Tyranophant had to be clear about that, because the humans were getting desperate again, and in that, they started to use more conniving, weakling tactics.

"Never Underestimate The Weak. Just Because They Are Easy To Best Doesn't Mean They Aren't Formidable, Especially Bound Together." It made them harder to destroy, but didn't change that they were all still individually weak, and likely also still weak combined, but with a greater social influence. "That Dream We Had The Other Day, Coupled With The One We Had Years Ago, Foretold Exactly Of This Day And Situation We Are In -- In Uncanny Detail." Tymon was STILL baffled at how vividly perfectly exact the dream he had several years ago regarding Furcadia actually came true EXACTLY as the dream foretold. Down to the Satanic Ritual in the pit of fire. "... But I Ain't Got Time To Be Dazed And Amazed By My Powers," he said randomly. "I've Had Years To Get Adjusted To The Awe Of My Powers. Now, I Cannot Get Caught Up, Because I Can Use That Light To Put Others In Awe Where I Once Was In Awe. And THAT Is Where You Make Your Run, Taijitu. YOU GET ME?!"
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 2:40 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Secret10
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Spiritual ~ Spirit Support."
-Secret Mission-

Tai flipped Ty off. "Ah, Fuck You, Man," she would say playfully, laughing a bit, rubbing a tit. "Yeah, I Mean, I Get Ya... It Ain't Rocket Science. But See, I Think We Can Go Above And Beyond With This... Ya Know?" That is to say, due to the 'situation' that had developed outside of this personal meeting between them. "Like, It's No Mystery We've Done A Lot, But See, I Think What We Need Is To Organize All That Shit So We Can Handle It Better. Ya Get Me?" Sharing the same mind meant that Ty should have understood Tai no matter what. "We Just Need To Make All Of Our Recent Works... Come Together, Ya Get Me? Nothin Fancy, Just A Little Synopsis Of The General Gist." Tai would slam her fist on her desk and it would generate some kind of Argus Card System Card that was attached at a Link to a different part of the Veritas -- a place that had been hit by Taijitu already. "Y'unnerstand, Kiddo? Gettin What I'm Puttin Down?" She placed the card down before Ty, so he could look into its Link and see what Tai meant for him to do.

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 2:51 am

='The Trunade'=Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Alignm10
"Lawless :: Assist (Ally) : Shadow Dragon."
-Alignment-

Ty looked down at the card, then saw how perfect it was, looking back up to Tai with sharp, lascivious eyes. "... Well, Fuck All, Bitch! You Sold Me! Let's Rev Up Those Fryers, Then, Motherfucker, Yeah!!" He would slap a solid five with her, locking hands and pulling himself into her tits. "... I Want Your Sexy Tits So Bad, Girl. Ugh." It was annoying, but Ty would live through it. "Anyway, Yeah, Hold Up, Lemme Try, See If..." Ty would snatch out of the air a card that manifested out of thin air as soon as his fingers reached up to grab it. He would slam it down right next to Tai's, hopefully syncing up their hit-spots. "... If We Do This Right..." Ty would start, looking up to her and raising his eyebrows up and down suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 4:01 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Trigge10
"Lawless :: Rook (Purple) : Judgment ; Instinctive Shield."
-Trigger-

What Ty was insinuating was resonating with Tai, and it was making her pretty randy, actually. Her legs would rub together somewhat anxiously, her stimulation rising the more she thought about how fucking masterful this plan was. "... Bro..." she'd utter, pulling another card from the Argus Card System, "... I Think We Got This In The Bag, Kid." She couldn't believe it, herself, but it was about to be the fucking Money Shot up in this bitch. "Let's Fucking Go, Ty. Let's Fucking Go." From thence on, the two of them would organize the key points of their master plan together. And like, fuck around with each other. Cuz. Obviously. Please don't think any version of Tymon would not fuck with himself, especially the girl ones. Please perish the thought.

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 4:16 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Tymon10
"Lawless :: Death : Black Fire."
-Tymon-

"I Am Only So Fortunate To Find Out That Some Of My Rivals Are Still Lagging Behind Me In Many Ways That Matter, But Since They Are Finally Trying To Do Other Things And Have A Relative Foundation, They Are Still Gaining Traction. They May Not Be Able To Best Me, But They Might Be Able To Outspeed Me, Considering The Gravity Of My Own Works. I Am Contemplating Whether It Is Better For Them To Rush Their Works And Try To Be First Before Me, Or If Letting Them Steadily Compile Is Best... I Will Have To Remind Them That I Am Still Waiting To Crush Them, As I Have Prepared For Many Years, And Have Done So Plentiful Times In The Past. Perhaps One Day They Will Stop Being So Stubborn And Apologize. Or Else I Will Keep Stepping On Them And Their Toys Forever. But I Will Not Completely Destroy Them From The Face Of The Earth."
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 4:24 am

='Tymon'=
Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Assess10
"Lawless :: Assist (Ally) : Good Feathers."
-Assessment-

"They Have Fully Abandoned The Past, And Since I Have Kept It Hostage, It Is Mine Delicacy To Partake Of... And It's So Much Data To Ingest, But Because I Defeated Them, It Is Mine Solitarily. And All Of It Will Be Fodder For The Veritas -- Fodder They Won't Be Able To Match. Yes, When I Complete This One, It Will Blow Them Out Of The Water Once And For All, With No Hope Of Ever Catching Up. This Will Mean The End For Them. And Trust, Our War Left A Great Deal Of Spoils... Specifically And Only For Me. That I've Been Sitting On For Years And Years. I Have Been Stomping On Them For Years And Years, And They Still Refuse To Repent Their Sins Against Me. But That's Nothing New -- Everyone Is Like That. It's A Blessing And A Curse. I Am Only So Fortunate That There Are So Many Weak Humans All About, Both In Business And In Relationships. It Makes Eating Up Everything On The Planet So Much Easier And Fun. So Now, I Will Finally Just Leave Them With Nothing."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 4:43 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together The_ty24
"Lawless :: Death : Death Gaze."
-The Tyranophant-

"... And You Know, With All The Ammunition I Get From This Escapade... I Will Have Enough Fuel To Take On Others... But I Shouldn't Head For The Big Companies Yet. No, It Would Be Wiser To Consume All Their Fodder First As They Try To Eat It. Then To Consume Them Later. I Am Going To Consume Everything On This Planet. Thank God I Made A System That Works, Because If I Didn't, All My Works Would Be Way More Tedious, And Incapable Of Handling Singularly As A Solitary Person. I Am Very Pleased My System Functions So Well That It Can Be Fully Operated By Me, Myself, To An Optimal Level, And Its Optimal Efficiency Is Not Wholly Dependent On Outside Forces. Such Is Why My System Is Being Booted Up To Higher Processing Levels. It Was Designed To Have Higher Processing From The Jump. Even Manually And Analog, Which Will Transfer In The Design Directly Into The System And Its Processor Upgrades. And It's All Broken Down. Further Analysis Dictates I Can Also Utilize That Entire Opportunity As A Bridge For My Next Set Of Plans..."
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 4:59 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Gridlo10
"Lawless :: Bishop (Yellow) : Execution ; Accuracy."
-Gridlock-

"Strange How Humans, No Matter How Much They Frustrate Me, Always End Up Inadvertently Keeping Me Or Putting Me On The Paths I Need. Wholly Unintentionally, And Normally With Some Kind Of Ugly Scheme To Detract From What They Can SEE I Am Doing, Not Realizing I Can Find A Path In A Detour Just The Same. I've Taken So Many Detours, I Can't Even Finish The Path I Originally Set The Way I Set It, Because So Many Humans Tried So Very Long To Stop Me Every Single Step Of The Way. Then They Gave Up When They Realized It Just Hurt Them More And Gave Me More... Freedom Of Movement Outside My Linear Processes."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:04 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Grand_11
"Nine Of Clubs :: Virtual Action : Bishop ; Support - Electricity."
-Grand Xanadu-

"Once I've Finished With My Maintenance, I'm Going To Go Out Into The World And Fuck With The Humans. The Brunt Of My Work Is Maintenance, So Once That Clears, I'll Have So Much Free Time That I'll Have To Mingle With Humans. That's Going To Be A Riot, I'm Sure. I Hope They Don't Want To Involve Themselves With Me Too Much. The Humans Have Been Acting So Strangely. I Can't Wait To Run Them Over With My Car And Never Look Back. They Always Get So Stirred Up Whenever I Move Too Much, But This Time, My Motion Is Not To Be Stopped. Fortunately, It Seems To Me That They're Still Of The Same Mentality Way Deep Down, Even If They Try To Act Otherwise On The Surface, So I've Got Loads Of Time To Skirt By With That Underdeveloped Consciousness Still Clung To."
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:11 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Keen10
"Lawless :: Traphouse (Hell) : Scrape."
-Keen-

"Mine Eyes Also Have Been Able To See More Intricately Clearly Now That I've Uncluttered Mine Mind More Thoroughly With All My Works. I Wonder What Is Deep Inside, Using Up All My CPU... I Want To See What It Does When I Don't Have Something To Do Maintenance On. Nnn... Yes. It Looks Just Like How It Usually Does -- Clean Cut, Perfect Ending. Yes. This Will Do Very Nicely. Transition Right On To The Next Objective; Moving Right Along... Things More Organized, Things Coming To A Close, Preparations And Setups Galore... It Is Indeed The End. Happy Day. Though, I Am Sure For Plenty, This Is Actually A Severe Time Of Dread. Poor Unfortunate Souls. Time To Leave This Old Life Behind Once And For All... Just Like I Foresaw In My Dream Some Weeks Ago. It Told Me Never To Look Back. I Have A Short Time Left. I Must Be Prepared."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:17 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Ty-kun14
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Beast Venom."
-Ty-kun-

"... I Think I Have Too Many Beings Attached To Me That Slow Down My Progress. I Need To Make More Cuts. Most Of Them Usually Cut Themselves Off, But I Guess It's Finally Starting To Flip Because They Are Recognizing What I Said A Long Time Ago. Fortunately, I Prepared For This One For Years, So I'm Already Way Ahead Of The Curve For 'When People Start Wanting To Actually Create And Maintain Unhealthy Attachments To Me, Mostly Out Of Vanity Or To Take Advantage'. Once I Free Up My Time, It'll Actually Be Really Fun To Deal With Those Parasites. Way More Fun Than It Should Be, If They Are Really Desperate. But Much Less So If They Just Cower And Run Away. Though, Then I'll Shorten The Time I Spend Doing That, So... It's A Win-Win."
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:26 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Nostal10
"Joker :: Personal : Knight ; Offense - Wing Blade."
-Nostalgia-

"... I'll Have To Just Torch Everything In My Past. I Don't Think There's Anything Left In That. The Prophetic Dream I Had Before Gave Me The Hint, And All The Events That Happened Afterward Followed The Track Of The Dream. I Guess I'll Let Anyone Who Wants To Say Their Final Goodbyes Do So, But I'm... Just Gonna Hafta Drop All This Dead Weight From The Last 10 Years And Beyond. Time To Shed The Shell; Molt And Whathaveyou. Clear Out The Old To Make Room For The New -- Can't Keep Anything That Isn't Supposed To Stay. It'll Be Lovely To Start Anew With All My Assets And None Of The Burden. Glad Everyone's First Thoughts Are To Get Rid Of Me Or Cut Me Off Because My Intellect Is So Insufferable. But, By The Time They Realize I Wanted Them Gone, It'll Be Way Too Late, And I'll Be Nowhere To Be Found. Teeeeeheeeheee~!"

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:29 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Typhon17
"Lawless :: Setting : Terrain ; Element - Ripple."
-Typhon-

"I Guess I'll Transform Into The Monster Again. They Just Love To See That Hideous Thing, For Whatever Reason, Which Is Why They Keep Summoning It And Testing Me, As They Have For Years On End. Fortunately Most Of The Old Ones That Have Borne Witness Are Now Tame. But Those New Ones Are Always So Feisty... So Ignorant. Ohhh, Won't It Just Be So Darling When The Humans Try Again To Stop Me And Fail Because Of Their Own Shortcomings, Thus Making Mine Wrath That Much Worse When They Were Sent To Deter It? My, If It Wasn't For Human Fallacy, I Don't Believe I'd Ever Get Anything Done. Ohohohohohoho~! That's A Lie. If Humans Were Infallible, I Wouldn't Have This Problem. But, This Honestly ALWAYS Hurts Them More Than It Does Me, Even If I'm The One That Gets MOST Upset By It."
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:36 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Tycoon12
"Lawless :: Queen (Green) : Dominion ; Stinger."
-Tycoon-

"... I Find It Funny That When I Work, I Need To Learn To Break, But When I Break, I Need To Learn How To Work. Fortunately, Using The Regular Cards Is MUCH Simpler Than The Forbidden Cards, Which I Designed For Having All Sorts Of Layers, Tiers, Triggers, And Such. I'm Glad I Got The Longest Trigger-String Done. It's The One Reserved For Whomever Will Be My Wife, Despite Also Still Clearly Being For One Person Of My Unrequited Love. There's At Least A Thousand Cards Left, By Speculation Alone, But I Could Be Wrong. It May Be More. But Definitely Not Less. Oi Vey. And I Don't Have Quite As Long As I Need. I Will Really Need To Not Procrastinate, But... I Have To Talk Myself Up Into That."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:39 am

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Khrona10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Legend."
-Khrona-

"Fucking Hell, I Haven't Touched So Many Of The Mechanics Of My Game In So Long That I Almost Forgot How Some Of Them Work. Fortunately, I Always Remember The General Concept, Because I Made It, Even If I Forget Some Intricate Specifics. I'm Just Glad It Looks So Good On A Bigger, But More Concise Map. I Even Expanded Some Mechanics So I Can Use More Cards In More Places. It's So Gorgeous. It Always Does This Right When I Need To Move At Godspeed. I Fucking Love It."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7244

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:44 am

='Khrona'=
Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Tymon22
"Lawless :: Deadline (Timekeeper {Countdown}) : World (Realm) ; Fly Away."
-Tymon-

"... Very Good. The Distribution System Is Now Prepared For Its Analog Reboot. Then, My Communication System Will Return To Its Original Purposes On The Internet. Since I See Big Tech And Other Such Businessmen Have Finally Stopped Trying To Digitally Deter Me In Their Variable Hacker Cyber-Attacking Ways. This Might Just Be A Good Year For The Humans After All. Well. A Select Few, I'd Say. For The Rest Of Them, It'll Be Much Worse Than The Previous Years. Trust That This Sort Of Triumph For Me In The Eyes Of The Powers That Be And The Rest Of The Believing And Devout World Will See To That. It Was Very Unlucky That Humans Wanted So Badly To Deny God. But It Doesn't Matter Anymore. And It Will Never Matter Again -- As Long As I Am Here, That Is."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 6:02 am

='Tymon'=
Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Bird_o10
"Lawless :: Traphouse : Hell ; Dark Matter."
-Bird Of Paradise-

"Virgil's Song Is The One Of Truth, Which Is Why The Bird Of Paradise Is The Singer Of The End -- For No One Else's Song Is Only Truth." - Virtue (Endsinger)
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 8:46 am

='Bird Of Paradise (Virgil)'=
Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Endsin10
"Makin Out Like A Bandit -- Hachibadda! No Time For Games! Do Not Look Back, Or You Will Be -SALT-. Do Not Go Back To The Old Ways, Because You Will Be =SO SALTY= About Turning Back Around. And I Swear To Fucking God Almighty Christ God Jesus I Will Not Turn The Fuck Around For Not A Single Nobody At All. If'n Y'all Gon' Be Stuck In The Olden Ways, For All Your Days, So Be It -- But Y'all Li'l Ole Humans Ain'ts Boutsta Keep ME None. No Sir."
-Endsinger-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:56 am

='Shadow Eyes'=
April 10, 2023 @ 1:38 PM
Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Connec11
"... This Is All Too Easy, And There Isn't A Way To Make It Not Any Longer. I Have Seen The Limit Of Their Potential, And They Showed Me Their Shame Themselves -- At My Command. Now, They Have -No- Choice But To Continue To Approach Mine Throne And -Display- Their Pathetic... Piddling Things. So I Can -Utilize Them- For -Salvation-. Which... These Ones... -=FAILURE=-? To Accomplish... Ohohohohoho~! Says The Overheaux."
-Connection-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:00 am

1:43 PM
Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Show_t10
"Oh, And Even Better -- Since I've Been Diverted From What I Was Doing, I Had Some Time To -Reflect- On Many Things I've -Neglected- Over The Years... Since, My Mind Is Not Being Put To What -I- Intended, Nor Being -Used- For What It Is Supposed To... Guess I Can Just... Reflect On My Life, Then. And I Did -- SO. I Recall: 'Many Used To Watch Me Very Intently... All Of The Time. And It Was Bothersome To Me, But I See Now That -All- The =Most= Annoying Things I -Ever- Hated About Humans... Reflecting Back On It... Are The -Most- Valuable Things That They Treasure In Themselves, Which I, Personally, Both Look Down On -And- Disown. Good Thing I Can Still -Utilize- And -Objectified- Personage Of Mineself, If I Do Not... -Embody- It Any Longer. That Is, Throw Mine Excrement. As An Insult. For Being Offended."
-Show Time-
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 4:11 pm

='The Trunade'=
April 10, 2023 @ 3:41 PM
Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Hachib14
"Bring About The Invasion. The Time Is Now. Everything Will Come Together. Just Keep It Going -- Do Not Break The Tablets, Moses."
-Hachibadda-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 4:14 pm

3:41 PM
Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Reaper10
"According To My Calculations... The End Has Come."
-Reaper Panda-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together   Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Makin' Out Like A Bandit; It All Comes Together
Page 1 of 1