The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Divine Pets; The Slowth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 341

Divine Pets; The Slowth Empty
PostSubject: Divine Pets; The Slowth   Divine Pets; The Slowth EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:33 pm

1st Arm - Sloth: One of the secondary arms (which would be one of the tentacles on Tabris' true form's body.) Sloth is the giver and the taker of Sloth.

Sloth: Sloth is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy, neglecting what God has spoken, and being physically and emotionally inactive. It can also be either an outright refusal or merely a carelessness in the performance of one's obligations, especially spiritual, moral or legal obligations. Sloth can also indicate a wasting due to lack of use, concerning a person, place, thing, skill, or intangible ideal that would require maintenance, refinement, or support to continue to exist. Failing to develop spiritually will lead to becoming guilty of sloth. In the Christian faith, sloth rejects grace and God.

Sloth has also been defined as a failure to do things that one should do. By this definition, evil exists when good men fail to act.

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." *Slow Piling Of Bad Things*

*Test: the failure to utilize one's talents and gifts

Acedia: Acedia (also accidie or accedie, from Latin acedĭa, and this from Greek ἀκηδία, "negligence") describes a state of listlessness or torpor, of not caring or not being concerned with one's position or condition in the world. It can lead to a state of being unable to perform one's duties in life. Its spiritual overtones make it related to but arguably distinct from depression.[1] Acedia was originally noted as a problem among monks and other ascetics who maintained a solitary life.

Anything that it may touch or that may feel the presence of the Sloth Arm will feel everything about them become slow and makes it lose power... Greatly. Exponentially and continously, even. It doesn't matter what it may be, it will become slothful. (Given the fact that this defies the natural law, the possibilities of this are endless.) Sloth Arm may also take away sloth, making everything that was slow extremely fast, with literally no lag at all. Though cannot give you power, sadly. (Sentient Form) It gains another ability in the Sentient Form, and that is to spew out waves of force that steal power from what it touches and causes them to age.

Sloth's Sentient Form: Slowth

Divine Pets; The Slowth The_sl10

Slowth is the sentient representation of the very essence and energy of 'Sloth' itself, and thus embodies all such laws, mechanics and physics of how it functions in and of itself as a being. It follows many 'Laws' that are set in place on how it and its energy must function and correspond to the interaction with others as well as the energy that it output and input at any given time.

He looks about anxiously this way and that, and sighs that none of the brethren come to see him, and often goes in and out of his cell, and frequently gazes up at the sun, as if it was too slow in setting, and so a kind of unreasonable confusion of mind takes possession of him like some foul darkness. "should be reproved a first and a second time. If he does not amend he must be subjected to the punishment of the rule so that the others may have fear.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Divine Pets; The Slowth   Divine Pets; The Slowth EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Laws Of Sloth

*Alters Input And Output Of Energy

*Alters Flow Of Energy

*Spacio-Temporal Control, Including Speed, Velocity, Motion, Movement and Distance
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Divine Pets; The Slowth   Divine Pets; The Slowth EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Signs Of Sloth (Slowth's Natural Abilities)
Side Effects of his presence and Sloth in general, which can be applied to its General Use as well. They are just made more prominent when the Embodiment comes out to demonstrate how they are used in a Sentient and Physical shape and form.

Acedia is indicated by a range of signs. These signs (or symptoms) are typically divided into two basic categories: somatic and psychological. Acedia frequently presents signs somatically. Such bodily symptoms range from mere sleepiness to general sickness or debility, along with a host of more specific symptoms: weakness in the knees, pain in the limbs, and fever. An anecdote attributed to the Desert Mother Amma Theodora[7] also connects somatic pain and illness with the onset of acedia. A host of psychological symptoms can also signify the presence of acedia, which affects the mental state and behavior of the afflicted. Some commonly reported psychological signs revolve around a lack of attention to daily tasks and an overall dissatisfaction with life. The best-known of the psychological signs of acedia is tedium, boredom or general laziness. Author Kathleen Norris in her book "Acedia and Me" asserts that dictionary definitions such as torpor and sloth fail to do justice to this "temptation"; she believes a state of restlessness, of not living in the present and seeing the future as overwhelming is more accurate a definition than straight laziness: it is especially present in monasteries, due to the cutting off of distractions, but can invade any vocation where the labor is long, the rewards slow to appear, such as scientific research, long term marriages etc. Another sign is a lack of caring, of being unfeeling about things, whether that be your appearance, hygiene, your relationships, your communities welfare, the worlds welfare etc.; all of this, Norris relates, is connected to the hopelessness and vague unease that arises from having too many choices, lacking true commitment, of being "a slave from within". She relates this to forgetfulness about "the one thing needful": remembrance of God. Anthony Robbins, the well known life coach, also believes a lack of commitment to spiritual growth will lead to negative states of mind.

Anecdotally, in Tsarist Russia, if a wealthy noble woman came down with long-term depression (which can overlap with acedia) allegedly a trusted antidote was to put her in an old peasant woman's house and make her do many of the basic household duties such as fetching the water, sweeping the floor, chopping wood etc. Basic manual tasks were also considered vital to keep spirits up in the Desert Father tradition of early Christian monasticism.

Negligence

Laziness

Decay

Weakness

Apathy

Dullness

Emotionlessness

Coldness

Lifelessness

Draining

Dejection

Universal Loss

Inactivity

Simpleness

Indolence

Sleep

Hypnosis

Thickness

Idleness

Snails And Slugs

Lies And Lying

Sorrow

Despair

Disjointedness

Disinterest

Stupidity

Soul-Leeching

Motionlessness when wanting Motion

Time Irregularities

Spacial Irregularities

Distortions

Misplacements

Displacements

Loss of Spirit and Motivation and Invigoration

Soul-Stealing

Soul Numbing

Soul Conversion

*Apathy

Boredom
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Divine Pets; The Slowth   Divine Pets; The Slowth EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:37 pm

To Turn Into 'Diligence': Religious views concerning the need for one to work to support society and further God's plan and work also suggest that, through inactivity, one invites the desire to sin. "For Satan finds some mischief still for idle hands to do." ("Against Idleness and Mischief"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Pets; The Slowth   Divine Pets; The Slowth Empty

Back to top Go down

Divine Pets; The Slowth
Page 1 of 1