The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Notes On Humans

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Tymon's Notes On Humans Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:13 am

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 9:51pm ·
... Even after clearing my name out on this account and on this page, I feel expressly discontent about something because of the events of others in the background. The trust barrier is layered. It irritates my very soul and disturbs my mind that no one is trustworthy to me and to take care of themselves. It bothers me so much, I feel like lashing out because of their iniquities. I think they think it's enough that I, myself, do not sin and do not consider themselves nor their treatment toward me or beyond me. Now that I can use my Notation System on the 'Hand Of Fate' instead of fight for its rights because of some filthy ugly lie and brood of liars, I'm able to use it for its other intended purposes beyond jotting down Names, Laws, Rules and important Secret or Social matters. Still, I don't see how anyone even claimed it in the first place, if at all, really. It's so annoying that these uncouth heathens literally have no manners and think it's good not to. Then dress themselves up all nice like little filthy animals in bright clothes after they've done such. Completely deplorable. It's a shame that I even had to fight for something I made at all. The residue is what makes me upset, even though my name is all over my work, apparently people just think it doesn't matter.

"That Is Why Their Names And Lives Will Be Blotted Out And Won't Matter, As Well."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 9:54pm ·
It's them being filthy. Sickeningly filthy. That's what it is. Thinking of their dishonestly and disloyalty. Filthy. Filthy little demons. Disgusting little heathens. Ugly little monsters. That's what's bothering me. The fact that they -are- that and don't do anything about it, yet sit around being... Attached to me. Attached to my things. Feeling entitled about it. I wish they would have died when I said so, because the sedimentary feeling of the residue is actually something that ignites, as well.

"They Haven't Cleaned Up An Old Mess, So It Infuriates Me."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:15 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 9:59pm ·
Fortunately, I have some place to write about this stuff now that I have time to utilize this page. -My- Page. Which I don't even comprehend how anyone would just go around claiming. What filthy trash. It's the most obnoxiously disgusting thing. That's the type of trash you kick around on a street corner downtown walking through an alley. In fact, I think that's what will be done. Anything that will act like trash from the street corner will legitimately be kicked like it. Not human anymore; objectified and completely wasted. That also makes me feel better -- to know that the judgment is accurate for whatever will make itself such. Yet, even through the residue, and the expressing of the feelings about those ugly little monsters that none can love, I am feeling a bit... Less tense. Though, I don't think I'll be feeling better for a while. Just thinking about them being -alive- still is actually bothersome, as well, surprisingly. It's one of those things where you just don't think something should be living beyond a certain point and would rather it be dead than continue on knowing it's alive and doing things.

"A Sin, Through And Through -- Such Is How God Feels About Sins, In All Honesty. This Means My Feelings Are Holy."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 10:04pm ·
I hate the unclean. I hate them. With a hatred, I hate them. I can barely find love within myself due to the uncleanness. Even if I were to focus on one thing that is clean about them, the filth outweighs it and therefore covers up everything that is good simply due to the imbalance of the weight. Whomever judges these people is also a human. I cannot stand human wisdom. They should never have been allowed to touch anything. Humans can't do anything right. I've actually secretly always hated humans since I was very small. In every television show I've seen, the human character was always my least favorite as opposed to any of the other ones. I avoided watching live-action television because I -hated- humans. Even to this day, there are so many things that they do that prove to me -why- my hatred is good. Look at what they have done simply to get these goals accomplished. And they think I would love it, when I could get such accomplished not only without sinning, but also without sinners? I cannot stand the way they think. The way they judge. The way they comprehend. It's the most unholy thing. It's so bad, they can't even give me what I deserve because they're too busy being even filthier and making a worse image and name for themselves than anything -- then have the nerve to act like it's my fault. How dare they. Such hideously ugly monsters. I wish I just was the one to select who and what they were.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 10:10pm ·
I give them a chance and they blow it on being even uglier and filthier every time. I wish I could just snatch everything they own and really just show them that they're ugly and filthy. Without any means to -appease- themselves and -distract- themselves, they wouldn't last even a few hours on their own. They're probably as weak as some paramecium by now. A certain itch tells me so. Ugh. Paramecium are meant to be fed on by the fish and the insects, not to have anything like a human. Even a human isn't supposed to have all these... Things. The angels, yes, but humans dare not even -touch- these things that are Holy To The Lord. So much blasphemy, I don't know why they haven't been struck dead yet. But at least getting this out helps my mind be more at ease. Since I can never catch a break. They'll be dead soon, anyway. How I long for the day, actually, surprisingly. I find myself feeling more at peace thinking about that because of how filthy they are. Honestly speaking. It's -just- because they are filthy, at this point. They've been that way for far too long, and now it's just an unholy thought, even when I try to think fondly of them. It's too far. Too deep. It's been there for too long. I don't know if it'll ever come out unless they, themselves just... Be clean. Forever.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:18 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 10:17pm ·
... It does make me feel bad to feel that way, but that's good. It's a good thing that it makes me feel that way, because it -should- make me feel that way when -other- people are unclean. That means that my own morality is not only intact, it is still sympathetic and empathetic toward others -- even if the transitive and associative properties intermingling leave the residual effects of feelings completely disappointed, ashamed, upset, volatile and such other negativity. It just means I'm feeling what they are -supposed- to be feeling about and for -themselves-, and that if I were to be like them, I would feel that way about -myself- to be -anything- like it. Somehow, that brings me peace, even if my unrest is not quenched. No, I'd rather hasten their demise than wait around for them to become holy people. I'd rather. Perhaps that is what I should get on to. Yet, I already have been, but I have other duties and priorities other than just blatantly destroying the evil people who are possessed. Hm. Yet, thinking about them being 'possessed' is something... Interesting to me. An interesting though. I'll mull over it further... Possession, and owning Possessed...
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:20 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 10:22pm ·
... I hate not being beautiful. I hate what makes me not so, especially through an attachment that I cannot see. I hate to look bad because of something or someone else, especially when what they do to look good is all completely fake and unnatural. God, I hate those ugly sins the most -- the ones that try to make themselves look good with unnatural and fake means. Those are actually very high and very unholy sins and sinners. Those are the ones you throw into fire pretty much immediately. And there they all are, running around making me look bad, especially for having to correct them all day. And because I'm not just over them like some giant looming tyrant, they deem it fit not to listen, like an ugly child no one wants. It's one of those things where it's like

"Yes, I See Why Your Parents Don't Want To Give You Attention Or Affection. It's Very Clear Why You Must Run To The Streets And To Other People Instead Of The Proper Channels In Order To Make Yourselves Feel Better, And It's An Ugly Atrocity, At The Very Most Minimal Of My Words." Alas.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:21 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 10:29pm ·
Waking up to ugly things is the most hideous sight. Knowing that they're not learning. Knowing they cannot learn because the wine is intoxicating them to the point of inhibition. Knowing that it's causing them to die slowly just because they have it, but not fast enough because someone who knows that they are poisoned won't just end them for being so. I think someone doesn't have priorities straight. I wish they would just be clean so that filthy things don't -have- to come out of me to make -me- feel better about -them- being... Attached to me. As Jesus says, "It Isn't What Goes In That Defiles, It's What Comes Out." Yet, look at these hideous ugly things that have come -out- of me -- and no, I'm -not- talking about my -words-. Then again, that's not my fault at -all-, actually. That's the fault of someone else. All the more reason to hasten the destruction! What can they do except make me completely disappointed in them for living? Being -alive- is the disappointment I have with them at -this- point.

Like, "You Haven't Learned Yet And Are Stunted In Growth To The Point Where You Are Nearly A Stillborn When It Comes To Learning And Growth?"

Repulsive. I wish I had better things to say, but guess what? I'm what makes everyone successful. I'm the one that pours out the goodness to the point where I'm still clean. They're just... Attached. Not even trying to make themselves better. All the more reason to hasten the end.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:22 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 10:35pm ·
... I just wish they would learn. But they can't. Especially if they won't bring my inheritance -straight- to me. That shows me -more- than enough about how -little- they actually know and have learned. -More- than enough. Ugh. I only wonder how very stunted they are. If they've become stillborn, it's over for them. Literally no reason to put anything else into them. They're like that egg from 'Angel's Egg,' which was born stillborn and the girl who nurtured it tried to continue to protect it, as they do for themselves and each other without realizing that it's enabling and continually producing more stillborns. That vacuum coming to sweep them up will not be pretty... It will certainly definitely hit all the stillborns right at the mark which makes them weak and stillborn in the first place. Then, when they are helpless, what will they do? They will never grow. Putting anything into them will not help. The only thing that will come out of me is explicit negativity. Why, even my own natural beauty and positive nature are... Polluted by -their- atmosphere. -Them-. As it always has been, but is much worse now. Their death couldn't come more quickly. I'm surprised that I can't say anything else. Legitimately literally -cannot- say anything else. This is from an objective perspective; nothing I can say seems to be good, or, rather, positive. All is -good- from me, but -good- denotes neither positive nor negative and sometimes is neutral. It's fascinating how negativity can be good, but this is one of those instances.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:24 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 10:39pm ·
... *sigh* Well, if I get it all out tonight, as usual, for the sake of -SOMEONE- else that -DEFINITELY- doesn't -DESERVE- it, perhaps I can have something -POSITIVE- by tomorrow. I highly doubt it. Every day, a new disappointment, even if there is still progress going on in terms of actually achieving my goals. Part of the process of getting there, though, is having people die off before we do. It's sad, but they have lied, kept me in darkness and done evil for their own sake. They have disobeyed (the Lord's first curse) and covered up shame (after even committing a shame) and become possessed. I see no salvation for those who are like that. I only wonder how long the process of extermination will take so that I can move on to better things that are more applicable to the rest of the world in better manners than just being a -horrible- example by the efforts of my people. God, they're just such a bad example for pretty much anyone. Why, even progressing forward will kill them, at this point. The most tragic part of the entire ordeal is that the same thing they desires is exactly what kills them.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:25 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 10:51pm ·
... Even my own feelings feel empty. They're all truthful, nonetheless, but without actual emotion. It seems as though even when I descend into an angelic state, I cannot feel what the humans do. It's completely different as an existence, completely -- we are seriously not the same and never will be again. These things... That humans love... They are simply nothing that caters to my heart. It makes me feel empty that they love those things and then try to put themselves in high places. An emptiness that feels like more their own, and that I'm just mirroring because I cannot give them -actual- full feelings, if any at all. Just sharp judgments and information. Only knowledge. No, I feel like my love is long gone from them. Not that they deserve it, but it's... Something I wanted to give. My desires -cannot- be fulfilled. Surprisingly, it's really something that is a -cannot- at this point, whether I desire it or want it or not. Such is the difference between Man and God. I literally -cannot- do such things anymore. Speaking as they do, or even in my angelic state (which is still a DESCENT to ME) does not change how I feel (or, lack thereof) nor how they make me feel (or, lack thereof). Strange, but that quantum theory actually applies to the mind and heart. The vacuum will be something most horrible when it hits. I do not envy anything.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:26 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 10:59pm ·
... There is a powerful lack of feeling in my heart. It doesn't bother nor deter me at -all-. It actually feels completely natural. The strange thing is that in exchange, there is an ominously powerful buildup in my head that feels like it's withholding all my actual feelings. I can still express myself, but I don't feel anything. My head is surging... It's building up a lot of pressure and I don't quite... Know how to explain it. Honestly, it feels like a great deal of pure suspension from magnetic polarities. Like they are keeping me from feeling on purpose because it knows everyone is a sinner. Like it won't allow me to feel anything at all, even though I not only know that I can, but also have more than enough to be feeling good about (beyond the evil people that are not dead yet). I think... I think my mind is waiting. It's withholding even from me.

"Well, As The Lord Does. I Understand Why I Would Withhold -And- Suspend. But Woe To Those Who Do Not -- Especially With No Concept Of The Uncertainty Principle. Those People Should Woe The Most."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 15 at 1:00am ·
I feel like the last few messages were a cry for help, honestly. The saddest part. Okay, -Manual Overwrite-, like it's -actually- supposed to -accurately- be. This is cool. It goes all the way to the inversion spot. That's... How you get that one. Got it, though. Well, I'm glad I keep my memories very safe about myself, or else I wouldn't recognize such things when I think about them. Too much scrambled information. I feel like a -great- deal of people were doing that on -purpose-. Unfortunately, they were just 'Cruncha Muncha.' But it's wonderful to think about, why they were doing that. "Gnashing Of Teeth." Tensed Jaws.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 15 at 3:34am ·
Okay, looks like things are going well this time around. Just need to make a few Systematic checks and then I should be ready for clearance.I have to mentally make -thorough- inspections all throughout a certain time period in order to secure other 'points of interest' and judge them for either destruction or salvation. I see why the first one has to be destruction. Gotta know which -copies- to destroy and also -that- it's happening and by -which- sin and -why- as well as -how-. Simple enough. Fig seed extraction sequence and trampling of winepress -- gotta fill up the Slaughterhouse. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 15 at 7:14pm ·
There is something that is trying to be communicated to me that is too convoluted to understand. It is lacking crucial information I need to understand what has gone on. The reason I am not providing is because I do not have this information about the things I have sentenced and it also seems to be that there are those that are attempting to withhold or prolong outdated information from me about the obsolescence. This is restraining me from progressing. I presume this is done on purpose. Yet, simultaneously, I still have more than enough stuff to give out and progress, myself. I just don't trust anyone and no one seems to be able to gain nor extract trust from me to the point where I would be -willing- to open up my massive reserves for them.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 15 at 7:15pm ·
Somehow it seems like the one in the background seeks some attention. Because I am both wary and unknowing of who this person is, I do not feel secure enough to provide such.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 15 at 7:38pm ·
I get it. They're all joining together to make an effective collective effort -against- me in the background, but have no grounds of substance or basis that they can actually use against me beyond the fact that they are simply not telling me something just the same as it was at the beginning, which led them to the horrible predicaments that they equally have been through at the beginning. So they think that waiting me out and pretending like they aren't there will cause me to start doing things again when in actuality I not only can just -not- do that, but also can wait longer than they can because I have more than enough to be done on my own that they can't even utilize. I hate fakes. I hate them because they're useless. No I don't want to help a fake out. They're just... Worthless trash.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 15 at 7:40pm ·
It seems like they've got some secret and hidden pent up aggression because of the collapse, as well. Something that -- ... Wait. They're probably trying to -build- something else. Oh, that's too rich. Hmmmm... I can see that happening. I might just let them try. Yeah. I think that's actually a better plan. They try to build something else instead out of desperation...
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 15 at 8:09pm ·
Oh? Someone is still -interested- in my work? Well, that means it -still- has a wee bit too much -value- to the -outsiders-. Not to worry. Should be completely demolished soon enough. Then the work of someone else's hands can prosper. Right? Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 15 at 8:12pm ·
And to be -SO- interested in me that he would even -MOVE- when I move is just another indicator that the desperation of everyone else is -really- actually setting in. Hm. I think I really will hold off on what I'm doing for a good... Decent while. Yeah... I think that was the last move I needed to see. Heh heh heh. Thanks, Slave Feet. Lust really does come in handy -- especially for the one who ordered them to do it. Or, wait, no, that's actually the -opposite- of what Lust does for the one who orders them to do it. Quaint, isn't it? Hmhmhm~.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 15 at 11:55pm ·
Okay, everyone is against me all at the -exact- same time. Because of the whore of Babylon. Whom everyone knows is not only a whore, but also evil. It's all just as it is in the Scriptures, and out of nowhere... Fire comes and burns them up. But the question is, why is everyone against me?
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 16 at 12:12am ·
... Don't tell me it's that you really don't want the things that you are given but only really just want me and my actual affection and real love? Get real. You really don't get what gains my affection. Look how you act. That's not going to get you anything from me. I don't tolerate that type of treatment nor do I tolerate people like you from the get go. How do you think that would make me look if I were to be associated with someone defiling? That's disgusting. How dare you.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 15 at 11:55pm ·
Okay, everyone is against me all at the -exact- same time. Because of the whore of Babylon. Whom everyone knows is not only a whore, but also evil. It's all just as it is in the Scriptures, and out of nowhere... Fire comes and burns them up. But the question is, why is everyone against me?
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 16 at 12:12am ·
... Don't tell me it's that you really don't want the things that you are given but only really just want me and my actual affection and real love? Get real. You really don't get what gains my affection. Look how you act. That's not going to get you anything from me. I don't tolerate that type of treatment nor do I tolerate people like you from the get go. How do you think that would make me look if I were to be associated with someone defiling? That's disgusting. How dare you.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 16 at 3:47pm ·
"I Have Found Reason To Both Doubt And Distrust Those Who Are In The Background And The System. Until I Find Reason To Trust, I Will Condemn It As -Evil-. You Are -Evil- Until You Restore -Trust-. You Cannot Lie. All Lies Are Evil. Do Not Lie. You Are Evil. God Hates Liars. If You Lie, You Are Unacceptable And -Evil-."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans Empty

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Notes On Humans
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next