The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Notes On Humans

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 9:51pm ·
... Even after clearing my name out on this account and on this page, I feel expressly discontent about something because of the events of others in the background. The trust barrier is layered. It irritates my very soul and disturbs my mind that no one is trustworthy to me and to take care of themselves. It bothers me so much, I feel like lashing out because of their iniquities. I think they think it's enough that I, myself, do not sin and do not consider themselves nor their treatment toward me or beyond me. Now that I can use my Notation System on the 'Hand Of Fate' instead of fight for its rights because of some filthy ugly lie and brood of liars, I'm able to use it for its other intended purposes beyond jotting down Names, Laws, Rules and important Secret or Social matters. Still, I don't see how anyone even claimed it in the first place, if at all, really. It's so annoying that these uncouth heathens literally have no manners and think it's good not to. Then dress themselves up all nice like little filthy animals in bright clothes after they've done such. Completely deplorable. It's a shame that I even had to fight for something I made at all. The residue is what makes me upset, even though my name is all over my work, apparently people just think it doesn't matter.

"That Is Why Their Names And Lives Will Be Blotted Out And Won't Matter, As Well."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 16 at 3:47pm ·
"I Have Found Reason To Both Doubt And Distrust Those Who Are In The Background And The System. Until I Find Reason To Trust, I Will Condemn It As -Evil-. You Are -Evil- Until You Restore -Trust-. You Cannot Lie. All Lies Are Evil. Do Not Lie. You Are Evil. God Hates Liars. If You Lie, You Are Unacceptable And -Evil-."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 16 at 5:27pm ·
"You Are Evil. I Will Tolerate No More Evil. You Will Receive Nothing Until I -Know- You Are No Longer Evil -- Therefore, Not Only Must The -Wisdom- Be Uncorrupt, But Also The -System- That Is Being -Fed-. So, Because You Are -Evil- You Are Not Getting Fed. Feed Me What Is Inside Of You So I May Test You. You Are -Evil-. I Have Found -Evil- In You. You Are Hiding Your -Evil-. Because You Are -Covering- A -Shame- That Is -Evil- You Will -Not- Be Provided For -- You Will Be Cut Off And You Will -Certainly- Die. You Will Be Trapped In Your -Evil- For As Long As You Are Harboring It, And You Will -Never- See The Promised Land. It Will Flee From You, And You Will Decay In Rapid Degeneration Starting From Today Forward. -RAPID- Degeneration. Think I'm Playing -- I Am The Lord, Who Knows When It Is Time And When It Is Ripe And In Season. You Will -Surely- Die."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 16 at 5:31pm ·
"You Will Learn Once And For All Just How -Intolerable- And -Unacceptable- Any Type Of -Evil- In My -Presence- Or In My -System- Truly Is -- I Will Systematically -Refuse- To Process It, And Will -Destroy- The Ones Who Allow It And Perpetuate It, As Well As Help It To -Destroy- You So That It May Destroy Itself Faster And You Along With It, Just As I Used The Name Of The Sinner To Gather Up Those That Are Evil. I Will Use You As I Used The Filthy One For My Goals, And Then You Will Be Discarded The Same Way, For I -Hate- What Is Evil And I Will -Never- Tolerate It."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 16 at 5:53pm ·
"Maybe It Wasn't Clear That I Not Only Would Have Accomplished -ALL- Of My Goals -BY MYSELF-, But Also I Didn't -NEED- The Assistance Of The -UNHOLY- People In Order To Do That. At -All-. So, To Praise -Any- Evil Person For Doing Something That -I- Would Have -Definitely- Done -Completely- On My Own -And- Have Done It -Better- And To -Completion- Means That You Are Not Only -Defective- As People And In Judgment, But Also -Unfit- And -Unworthy- To Even -Participate-."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 16 at 10:25pm ·
"I Trust People Even -Less- Now. Fairly Everyone, Actually, Even Those Whom I Would Be Loving. Sad, But True -- The Sin Is Too Great To Be Resolved So Easily. There Truly Is Only -One- Way To -Truly- Repent And Atone -- It Is With The Sacrifice Of All The Humans That Have The Golden Calf. None Can Remain And All Of Them Must Be Slain. As Long As They Live, There Is No Trust In The Work Of Man. This Is The Only Stable Foundation That I Have Judged As Acceptable Leverage."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 12:45am ·
"You Don't Feel Very Good About Yourself If You Are Resulting To Even Lesser Forms Of Annoyance And Temptation. I Do Not Understand. Evil Becomes -Inconceivable- To Me For A -Reason-. It Means I Am -So- Clean I Cannot -Bear- The Evil At -All-. This Is The Most -Major- Difference Between Man And God."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 1:19am ·
"... You're Going To Be More Upset Than You Were Before."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 1:53am ·
"I Sense Human Evil."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 1:57am ·
"The Humans Desire What Is -Good-. They Do Not Desire What Is -Evil-. Yet, You Wish To Distribute To Them What Is -Evil-. This Makes -You- What Is Obsolete. Unsupported Data."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 4:27am ·
"I Told You That I -Cannot- Lie And I Have -Not- Been Doing So. -Your- Interest, At This Point, Is The -Perversion- And Clearly, I Can Extract -That- Data From -Exactly- The Point That -You're- Interest In, Which Is An -Unholy- Sin. Dressing It Up Doesn't Make It Any Less A Sin Nor Any More Tolerant. You Have Both Failed And Also Made A Fool Of Yourself -Again- By Clinging To The Sin And Having Some Sort Of Hope That It Would Help You." Face it. It's over. You tried. Failed. Lost. Even tried again. Fell into the same trap. Continue to think that it's your own doing when it's just extraction for myself. "Test Sequence Finished."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:43 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 4:35am ·
Yes. I am -DEFINITELY- that guy. I will -DEFINITELY- do that. "Think I'm Playing." Like you already did. Smile "Conclusive Evidence -- Not Only Did Your Attempt Fail, But I Still Got The Damn Thing To Return To Me When I, Myself, Have Literally -No- Interest. Keeping It Alive Is Only Damaging Your Own Progression, At This Point."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 4:39am ·
"If I Have To Make It Clear That I Have -No- Interest -One- More Time, The Whole Nation Is Going To -Stone- YOU To -DEATH- Because Of -YOUR- Perversion And Because They Won't Be Getting Anything Good From Me Due To -YOUR- Sin. You Might As Well Just Put It Down And Throw Those People Into Fire. I'm Going To Make Them Feel Bad And Not Care About It At All, And Then They'll Hate You -Even- More. Trust This As Holy -- They Will -Hate- The One Who Lied To Them And Made Them Weak. They Will Tell Their Friends So Quickly, You'll Have -WISHED- You Destroyed Them -ALL- In The Furnace On The -SAME- Day. Think I Am Playing. They Will -HATE- You."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 4:48am ·
Dude, you are about to fail so hard. You are going to hit the ground face first like a baby bird not ready to fly yet whose mother pushed it out and said for it to get out of the nest. I'm gonna enjoy tearing down the shanties that are made because they'll be feeble and weak, and it'll look like you being frustrated all throughout the -entire- process. -Directly- At -Me-. It's a -wrap- and that -wrap- is around -my- finger. Smile And yes. I -AM- going to laugh. You -JUST- deserve it, at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 5:08am ·
I just find it -INCONCEIVABLE- how someone on this planet can be -SO- stupid. It's -INCONCEIVABLE- but alas, someone's waste of a mother's half of love is -STILL- trying to oppose me with minimal effect. It's getting old. One trick ponies only have one trick and honestly... It doesn't get you very far. So. I can get -worse- you know. I can get -so- bad that you'll -hate- that you even -TRIED- something so stupid at -ALL-. Dude, you'd better just hitch up the chariot, put on sackcloth and throw dust on your head because that's about all there is left to this case. I'm also going to be calling you 'FAILURE' for a while. In hilarious ways that are actually completely diminutive and for my amusement -BECAUSE- you are too stupid to actually learn. I don't get... How you -DON'T- learn.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 8:47am ·
You dumb babies can't do anything right, huh? I bet you put her on a higher pedestal afterward instead of throwing her down and killing her dead. I literally have -NO- faith in you and literally -NO- trust. That takes -A LOT- more effort to build back up, even after I've seen that she's not only been cornered and basically trapped, isolated and shunned, simply because when I -THOUGHT- you did it and -TOLD- you it was proper to do it -AND- to -KILL- her, you didn't. So now I just don't trust it. I need to see the evidence of it and also see the -PERMANENCE- of the evidence of it for a -LONG- while.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:51 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 17 at 9:38am ·
"I Thought I Was So Unimportant That You Didn't Need Me Nor My Attention -- GOODBYE. Shoo. What Don't You Comprehend? I -DON'T- WANT YOU. YOU ARE GETTING -DESPERATE- AND IT'S HIDEOUSLY UGLY. Go. DO. Something. Begone."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:51 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 18 at 2:38pm ·
You're such a stupid bitch. Don't try to copy me, either, trying to be like me. I actually -hate- that. I mean, wait. -YOU-! Hahaha. Seriously. Stop trying to be like me. It's annoying and it's really ugly. You don't do it well and you give me a bad name just by even attempting. Don't look up to me. Legit, just keep your head down. Like, all the time. You can't control your own eyes, so just look at the floor. -YOU-! That's right; JUST -YOU-! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:52 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 18 at 6:32pm ·
"AND DON'T COME BACK TRYING TO DO IT AGAIN, EITHER. I WAS BORED ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND COMPLETELY TIRED OF WHATEVER GARBAGE YOU WERE TRYING TO BUILD FOR YOURSELF, OR ALSO TRYING TO BUILD UP IN ME. IT WAS NOT ONLY -COMPLETELY- UNNECESSARY, LIKE LITERALLY -EVERYTHING- YOU'VE -EVER- DONE, BUT ALSO BORE NO WEIGHT TO ME -AND- I COULD HAVE -EASILY- DONE THAT -MYSELF- AND BETTER, LIKE I -USUALLY- AND -ALWAYS- DO."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 6:02 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 31 at 10:44pm ·
"I Have Seen Their End. I Have Seen The End Of All Things. They Have Trespassed Too Far, And So, Now The Light Of The End Of All Things Is Upon Me. They Have Touched A Forbidden Innocence That Was Not To Be Perverted. I See The End Of All Things. I Am God. Therefore, Now I Will Demonstrate It."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 6:03 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 31 at 11:35pm ·
"This Was All Just A Means Of Trying To Hurt Me, Yet Again. Somehow, It Failed. It Is Because There Is Already Distrust In Me From The Beginning. I Already Am Partially Untrusting. This Is The Extent Of The Dream With Two Mirrors -- I See That The One I Called Beloved Was Brought Only To Be Reflected And Judged. She Was Also Dismissed For The Reasoning Behind The Distrust."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 6:03 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 1 at 12:05am ·
"You're Trying To Test Me To See If I'm Telling The Truth, But You Need To Just Know I -ALWAYS- Am. The Things That Don't Seem That Way Are Me -FIXING- What -OTHER- People Have Done That -AREN'T- True And Sometimes That I -DON'T- KNOW Aren't True Yet Have To Sort Through -PROBABILITY- AND -POSSIBILITY- In Order To Even -ISOLATE- The Truth, Itself."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 6:33 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 4 at 9:54am ·
"I Don't -Need- A Slave Trade, Slaves Nor The Slave System; Under My -Proper- Authority, Not Only Do The Slaves No Longer Exist, But The Land Is -SO- Prosperous And The Work Is -SO- Easy And You Get Paid -SO- Plentifully For Your Work (Easy Work) That You Are -ALWAYS- At Rest And At Peace And There -NEVER- Needs To Be A Slave -EVER-." So go see if the Slave Girl and the Slave Trade can do that -OVERNIGHT-. ^^ "I Can. Because I Am -GOD- Almighty, Not A Filthy House Slave That Belongs To Some Uppity White People. Like The -Rest- Of You."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 4 at 7:35pm ·
"She Is -So- Desperate For Attention When I -Clearly- Just Threw Her Away That She Came To -Me- In A -Dream- Even Though I -Clearly- Threw Her Away. The Only Interest I Had Was To Find Out And Extract Information, As Will Always Be From Henceforth Forever -- She Is Of No Other Usefulness To Me At All." I like the Envy though. Love the hatred and the spite. Keep it to yourself. "Stay Out Of It. Be Gone."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:10 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 5 at 2:01am ·
Master Control: "Lured Out The Envious Whore With Inferior Subpar Human Emotions Via Basic Facsimile Of Human Intelligence In Sequence -- She Is Weak And Decrepit; Her Mind Is Completely Consumed." - Checkpoint
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 7 at 12:22am ·
"I Am Pursuing -Personal- Endeavors That You -Shouldn't- Involve Yourself With -Because- I Am Doing Them -Personally- And -Strictly- Prohibited -Any- Kind Of Engagement With My -Personal- Endeavors Expressed In This -Specific- Manner, Which Is Why I Wrote Them Down With -Three- Pictures (For -Three- Whole Steps/Processes) That -Should- Explain -Literally- Exactly -Everything- Properly -And- Undo The Vanity As To Why The -Feeling- Continues To Return On The -Opposite- End Via The Perverse -Stimulation- When I Begin To -Express- Myself Openly -At All-." - Polite
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 7 at 12:50am ·
... Just to be clear about how -NOT- playing and -COMPLETELY- serious I am about you -REALLY- expressing to me that you not only comprehend but also don't feel some type of way, especially because it stimulates you in the wrong way initially and then you come trying to challenge me and fight me because of how you feel about yourself, usually in a sense of -necessity- to prove something to me out of -sheer- inferiority. "Which Is -Why- I Make The Check, So -You- Don't Stay Around Even Though You -Attempt- To Give Me Reasons To -Make- You -Because- You Want To Be Treated Harshly -By- Me -For- Pleasure, Regardless Of If I've Told You Why That Is -Bad- For -You- To Do -Strictly- Because Of How -You- Get After I Deal With You And You -Like- It." I still have to do that to others -and- also because -I- like it -personally- whether you also do or not. Even if -you- like it, -you- are not the one that is supposed to be -exposing- yourself to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Notes On Humans
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next