The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Notes On Humans

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 7 at 9:51pm ·
... Even after clearing my name out on this account and on this page, I feel expressly discontent about something because of the events of others in the background. The trust barrier is layered. It irritates my very soul and disturbs my mind that no one is trustworthy to me and to take care of themselves. It bothers me so much, I feel like lashing out because of their iniquities. I think they think it's enough that I, myself, do not sin and do not consider themselves nor their treatment toward me or beyond me. Now that I can use my Notation System on the 'Hand Of Fate' instead of fight for its rights because of some filthy ugly lie and brood of liars, I'm able to use it for its other intended purposes beyond jotting down Names, Laws, Rules and important Secret or Social matters. Still, I don't see how anyone even claimed it in the first place, if at all, really. It's so annoying that these uncouth heathens literally have no manners and think it's good not to. Then dress themselves up all nice like little filthy animals in bright clothes after they've done such. Completely deplorable. It's a shame that I even had to fight for something I made at all. The residue is what makes me upset, even though my name is all over my work, apparently people just think it doesn't matter.

"That Is Why Their Names And Lives Will Be Blotted Out And Won't Matter, As Well."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:58 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 20 at 10:11pm
The distrust also doesn't just rub out, which is -WHY- I keep saying the things I do about -NOT- incurring it through something that has not only made -YEARS- of distrust but also whom other -UNTRUSTWORTHY- people have used to make further -DISTRUST-. They are just fearful creatures of which I will overpower by their own fear and destroy suddenly because they fear so much, so it's good not to be one of them, since part of that is mental and emotional. It's why you don't pervert certain things and become attached. "You Will Suffer The Same Damage As Those Touching And It'll Hurt -More- Because You Were Not Only Not Involved Directly, But You Still Included Yourself And Also Have To Think About It Later." - Overshadow
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 3:42am
"If There's -One- Thing That Humans Know How To Do, It's Wear Out Their Assets By Using The Same Thing Too Much." What little wimps. Hahahahahaha. "I've Been Waiting For This."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 3:46am
"I've Already Got Their Patterns Locked. I Just Had To See -Why- They Were Using Them Whilst Also Dealing -With- Them. I've Gotten A Great Deal Of Data From This Already. I Just Needed Some Key Minor Bits That They Were Hiding Under That Whore's Name In Total -FEAR- Of Me."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:47 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 3:52am
"Another Enemy? I'm Tired Of Humans!! You All Are Far Too Cowardly!! Paid To Get In My Pay On Purpose To Make Something Look Interesting Because I Overcome Things Far Too Easily? Well, What Will It Be Like When I Get Out? The Better Plan Is To Make -Everything Far Too Easy So That I'm Actually Weak, Like The Creampuff Maggots Of Babylon." God, they are stupid.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:51 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 3:58am
"They Slow Me Down So That I Do Not Get Too Stimulated Because They Fear It And The Fact That They Not Only Cannot Control It, But They Are Weak To It If I Get Too Wild, Plus It Makes Me More Godly?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:55 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 4:08am
Oh, I get it. "They Do Not Want Me To Be -ANY- Type Of Sexually Powerful -UNLESS- I Use The Slave Girl At -ALL- Because It DEMEANS- Me And Also Is An -INSULT-. Yet, It Not Only Is Useless And Doesn't Even Make Me Sexually Active, It Was Never The Driving Force Behind My Sexuality At All, And Having The Slave Girl Attached To Me Even In Name Is Nothing But A Hindrance." They tried to dress her up real pretty and make her better than she is, but she failed to live up to any type of potential except being a filthy, weak, dirty burnout and contemptuous fuck up. A Lilith Baby.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:58 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 4:15am
"They Forcefully Include Themselves So That They Can Share In Whatever I Do, Whether I Want Them To Or Not? I'll Just Disown Them -- I Have No Need For People That Are Like That At All, Especially When They Only Get In The Way And No One Likes People Who Are Like That. It Sounds To Me That These People Are Just Rude." And yes, they are rude and uncouth. Highly so.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 4:48am
What? "You Want Me To Reconsider How I Am Dealing With Everything Now That There Is Less Resistance?" No, you all have sinned and you cannot get that filthy ugliness out of your heads, especially enough to even deal with me. "Tell It To The Unfit Whore Trying To Appear Nice, Yet Cannot Live Up To The Role She Was Given." - Pass
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 4:54am
"You Also Believe I Am Too Attached To Sex And Sexual Expression?" No, I just do not get to express it as I need to, so it just clogs up instead of comes out, and I continue on until it gets cleaned and properly dealt with. "You Humans And This Shame Are Too Limiting For Me. Your Lack Of Self-Control Is What Bears This Shame, Yet When You Have Such, The Freedom Of Expression Becomes Greater. This Is Why You Are Shamed By My Powerful Sexual Expression And Seek To Suppress It, For You Believe That It Is Both Like A Human's And Controlled Like A Human's."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:06 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 5:00am
What? Everyone is turning against me trying to show me that they are no longer in favor of me because of their own poor choices and my unwillingness to help them in their poorness of choice due to their sinfulness? "Then Why Are Are They Acting Out Of The Ordinary At All? To Truly Prove That Lesson True, One Would Act Completely Not Out Of The Ordinary And Not Go To Extensive Lengths To Prove It. Therefore, I Still Bear That Type Of Power. My Necessity For Explanation Is Different."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 5:18 pm

Tymon: "Bruh, I'mma Do A Humanity Party Crawl -- Since, You Know, A Vast Majority Of You Are Going To Hell And Your Lives Mean Nothing And You Know It, Accept It, Won't Change It, And Don't Care... I'm Just Gonna Mosey On Through You Humans Real Nice And Slick... Party With You Doomed Ones For A Bit, Let You Die Off And Go Extinct... Whilst I Uh... Party Crawl To The Next Lot Of You Going Extinct. It's More A Rapture-Doomsday-Party-Crawl For Me, But... For You, It's Just. The Day Of Damnation... Dance." - Fuck Around (January 24, 2023)

April 13, 2016: Omfg, they just don't fucking love him. These damn ass humans THINK they know how to love God... BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN LOVE A HUMAN OR THEMSELVES AS PEOPLE PROPERLY. HOW CAN YOU LOVE ANYTHING ABOVE A HUMAN IF YOU CAN'T EVEN GET YOUR RELATIONSHIPS RIGHT? PICK THE RIGHT PERSON? - (Amos 4:13)

December 19, 2016: ... "Oh, Humans... Little Did You Know... Discipline Is Also More Than Just A Bad Feeling, Or A Rebuke. That Is Why... Discipline Is Love." - Kindness

... "I See Why Humans Avoid These Intimate And Deep Bonds. They Are Too Painful For A Human To Bear. That Is Why I Am Not A Human, That I May Bear It For Them. How They Do Not Know What Sort Of Sacrifice I Have Made. Yet, They Will Be Free. Such Is The Love Of The One True God." - December 19, 2016

June 13, 2016: They will DEFINITELY try to play the 'Love' card and attempt to manipulate you like that, which, in and of itself, is evil. Then, if that doesn't work, they'll try the 'Material Possession' card, which is "Well, Since I Gave You This, If You Don't Listen, I'll Take It Away," And then you proceed to expose their evil every time they open their mouths. Like, what am I loving? >>; Wickedness? >>; Just Cuz It's Familty? I See. That DEFINITELY Makes Sense. >>; Just, Continue To Enable Sin Within The Family Because You Love Them Enough To WANT Them To Continue To Sin For You And Youtr Love, Right? Riiiiight. That DEFINITELY Makes Sense And Is Holy And How You Use Love To Manipulate Your Way Into Everything And Forcing People To Do What You Want. See Now Why You Cannot Love Your Family Over God? They Will Try To Have Authority Over God In You With Human Wisdom In Them. Rebuke That Always. That Is Legit 'Pride.' Pride Is A Sin.

November 25, 2016: "Loving Anything Too Much Makes You Become It If You Are Incomplete. This Is Why God Says Love Him. For, If Not, Man Will Love Woman So Much, He Will Become One. And, Woman Will Love Man So Much, She Will Become Him. Neither Will Become God Until They Both Love Him Over Man And/Or Woman." - Damnation (Humanity)

September 16, 2016: "I DO NOT LOOK DOWN ON YOU AND YOUR SINFULNESS BECAUSE I AM HUMBLE AND BECAUSE I LOVE YOU HUMANS AND KNOW YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO OVERCOME ALL YOUR SINS. But If I See Another One Of You JUMP UP At The Chance To Shame Another, I Will Make You So Low To The Ground You Will Forget You Can Even Stand Up." - Typhon (Shriek)

Okay, first on my Notations... There is a different level of Love to give to each Aspect of Everything. The Planet needs a certain amount in a certain way, Humans as a whole need a certain amount in a certain way, and individuals need a certain amount in a certain way. If these distributions are not done properly, then there is an imbalance in the universe and someone does not get what they need or deserve properly. Karma is thrown out of whack when Love is imbalanced. - April 14, 2016

If You Are Not Doing God's Work, You Are Not Doing The Work You Need To Do, And Therefore Will Not Enjoy Your Work On This Planet, Which Belongs To The Lord. You Are To Become Humble And Lay Low, Like The Dust From Whence You Came, To Bow Before The Lord And The Work That Is Given You By Him, Because He Already Knows What You Will Enjoy, What Is Meant For You And What Is Best, Even Long Before You Figure It Out. I Do My Work, And My Work Was Given To Me By The Lord. I Do Not Do Human Work As Humans Request, Because The Humans Do Not Know What The Lord Has Given Me. What The Lord Has Given Me Cannot Be Changed By Humans, Because The Lord's Work Usurps And Surpasses Any And Everything A Human Seeks To Put On Me. And I Am Set In Place, Firmly Established. When You Find Out Your Work, Your Purpose, And Your Teachings From The Lord, You Will Find Your Place And Love Your Work, Just As I Do. - April 24, 2016

September 17, 2016: Do Not Fret! Do Not Fear! The Love Is Not Too Much For Me TO Bear, Though I Relish In The Freedom Of Mine Expression! For, I Respect The Ones That Have Bound Me, And Indeed, In Spite Of The Ultimate Freedom, I Will Remain Ever In Their Chains Until The Time To Release Me Is At Hand. However, I Will Enjoy My Night Of Pleasure To The Degree I Deem Fit! I Am Pleased That You Have Placed These Ones, These Judges, These Holy Ones, To Ensure Of MY Restraint, That I May Be Reminded Of The Humans, Even In Their Ugliness. Though I Spew Out Truth Of Their Foulness, I Also Spew Truth Of My Own Heart, And Will Never Do Otherwise!!

April 15, 2016: As trifling as this planet and the humans on it are, we still have a Mission and even in my Pleasure, I will NEVER forget the Mission. I've made a Bond that is Sacred, and in that, it cannot be forgotten, since it was made with True Love.

Mmm. This was the wisest decision, even if it was the HARDEST decision. Truly, I see this, and it is a BLESSING every time I open the book and read upon it. How I love the Lord and what he has given me; such Wisdom, I do Love it so, and in that Love, I give it unto the Amen. Now, let me explain; the reason why the Humans were made LOWER than the angels, yet also the only beings that are 'Like God' is so that the Angels can not be CONTEMPTUOUS for God's Children, and to also respect and nurture them as part of God in a Lower and Lesser Form. HUMANS are 'Lesser God,' but are still 'Like God.' - April 14, 2016

December 26, 2016: "There Is A Reason Why I Do Not Cut Out Portions Of My Heart And My Life, Which Are Also My Time, And Give Them To Too Many People, Because Some People Will Not Only Not Accept It, They Will Leave It To Rot And Then Tell Me That I Was The One That Was Wrong For Even Presenting It To Them, Which Means They Have No Manners. I Don't Have Time To Be Giving Out Love That Won't Be Accepted Or Won't Be Tended To Relatively Swiftly. It Is Cutting Out My Life To Give Part Of It To Someone, And If They Don't Take It, It Becomes Nothing But Waste That Even I Can't Pick Back Up. It Is Torn Meat, And It Is Also Ugly And Detestable. THAT Is Why I Don't Just GIVE You My Love ALL The Time, Nor Do I Accept It From Everyone All The Time. We Are Moving At Different Speeds. I Have Godspeed, You Have Human Speed. The Dimensions Are Different, Even If We're In The Same Area. Sometimes, Your Human Speed Hinders My Godspeed, And All My Work Moves At Godspeed, So I Cannot Move At Human Speed Nor Accept When You Are Moving At Human Speed When I Give You Something At Godspeed." - Cassiel

Yes, God... Because These Humans Have It So Twisted, They Abuse It, You, Me, Themselves And Everything Else Thinking They Know How When They Actually Just Fuck Shit Up. So Thank You For Showing True Love To Me. Now Please Teach Them So They Can Get It Right And Love Correctly. Amen. - January 16, 2016

November 21, 2016: "Thank You, God. I Have Waited So Long. I Only Wish I Did Not Have To Suffer So Much Just To Reach This Point. If Only. Yet, It Was For You, All For You, That We Would Expose The Humans And Cut Them Off And Destroy The Defects. I Love You, God. Thank You."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Notes On Humans   Tymon's Notes On Humans - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Notes On Humans
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8