The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

He Lives; Walking Among Us...

Go down 
+7
Friday Tensei
TyGod
CREATIA
Nohxark
Ty
Queen Archdeath
Overlord Tensei
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

He Lives; Walking Among Us... Empty
PostSubject: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Now that the 'New Earth' had been successfully incubated and hatched from its cocoon, Shinrona of the Fifth Restriction, who had facilitated this creation for his Past Self, Khrona of the Third Restriction, would be able to touch down on the planet itself as his True Vessel and walk among the life forms that inhabited the planet as one of them.

"... Hehehe. Alright. I'll have to be as normal as possible..." he said, appearing in the place that was specifically prepared for him by the True Vessel, "... That means I'm going to have to keep my appearance here... under wraps... hehehe..."

As much as he wanted to just go crazy and just do all types of things with the power of Absolution, the creatures here were delicate, and to tamper with Reality too much and too suddenly would cause drastic and indescribable changes to their environment and ecosystem that they wouldn't be able to handle in large doses. Even if he was able to loop them together and make them look like they not only didn't happen, but also ensure that they did, and he was no longer under the watchful laws of the Veritas, he, himself knew of the self-control necessary to keep himself at bay.

"... Well then... What is this 'Earth' like, I wonder...? Perhaps I shall go out and... See the wildlife...? And by that I mean the... Humans! EHEHEHE!!!" He was also gonna have to make sure he kept his 'human jokes' to a minimum... But they were just so funny!

"... No. What I TRULY need to do... Is work on my Absolution here... Hmm. That actually sounds like the best option..." Donned in his great, black robe that wrapped around him like a shadow, he would place himself in a chair and begin to think deeply. "Hmmm..."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:51 pm

After an extended period of time of meditating deeply and synchronizing with this planet, Shinrona would rise from the Depths of his thought and begin the Extermination process. "Ehehehe... Time to unleash the Absolution...!!"

First and foremost... The Television and the Internet. Things that would be his tools. "Come to me," he said with a wave of his hand, calling forth the One who had established the Connection within this world. "Daughter..."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk
Queen Archdeath

Scorpio Female Points : 248
Job/hobbies : Queen Tymon

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:55 pm

With a yawn and a sigh, the young Tabitha, she who was connected to all the waves of this world, would appear before her father at his call, bringing with her every last wavelength that was within her Spider's Web.

"Yo. Whaddup, pops?" She'd been weaving together all sorts of shit, waiting for the day when it was time for her to reveal herself. She IS the Spider.

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:08 pm

"Aaaah, Daddy's little girl... I have returned to the Earth that you have ever so nicely wrapped up tightly... And am here to show you how to use it. Heheheee..." He definitely missed his daughter, but she'd definitely been getting down to business. Though it was clear that the planet itself was promised to be ruled by Trinity, Tabitha and Triere would have their hand in it, as well. Tabitha had control over events that occurred and Triere would have control over the judgment. The three daughters would work together to pound the planet into submission, with Mommy and Daddy helping them out along the way. "Are you ready for some personal Daddy-Daughter bonding time, my sweet~?"

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Tabritha barely formed a smile on her face. She was glowing inside, for she loved and revered her father with the utmost of her being, but with all that she was forced to see and experience with what she was connected to through the waves of the Internet, Television, Radio and even the satellite waves, she was more than displeased with the people of this planet that she'd been watching in the background.

"Sounds like a blast, dad," she said dryly, but with the utmost happiness and love in her heart. She would give him a hug, squeezing him tightly, "... I missed you. I missed you a lot. Don't leave me again. I don't like being away from you." Despite how dark, dreary, gloomy and goth she was, she was a Daddy's Girl all the way. That was why she did so much for him in the first place with all the electromagnetic waves of the world and collected and connected so much information. "What do you need me to do? What are we going to do first?" She was excited to see what he had in store for them. (7:13)

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:25 pm

At the hug of his daughter, he would pat her head and run his fingers through her hair, resting his head upon hers. "Yes, my First Child... The eldest... I am certain that you are upset that you have been neglected... But Daddy has given you much... Back home, the Dusk is ours. And here, you and I will facilitate how the Dusk shall operate... That is number one, my Daughter. You and I shall be bonding through the Dusk and on this Planet Earth." Since she had every last wave of the Earth wrapped up tightly as part of herself; her own little special web, he was, first, going to need access to that.

"Daddy needs you to resonate first. And then, when I have the Web under control... I will teach you how to control it through Absolution. We must make this world better not only for you, but for your Sister. You have collected all of the information of the Planet Earth, yes? It all comes to and through you and your web wrapped around the Planet, correct? Hook Daddy up, dearie~!"

That would be Phase 1 of the Daddy-Daughter Dynamic Duo. She was the most like him in terms of darkness. She was the 'Dark Child;' the one that enjoyed the more sadistic and destructive nature of things. And he loved her for it, as he was exceedingly dark, himself. He threw his robe over his daughter, holding her tightly, "... Daddy won't be leaving you ever again. No. Don't you worry... We will be together forever. And Daddy will be teaching you how to whip this Planet into shape... Your favorite. Hehehehe. And Daddy's, too~!" As he taught her the power of Absolution, he could refine his own. They could grow as he taught, and do it together, as she always wanted. It made him smile... A smile so wide and so crazed, it leaked with anticipation for the destruction the two of them were going to cause... Together. <3 She was the Argus, for her Animal was not only just the Spider, but also the Peacock; both of which had power of the Eyes. She saw EVERYTHING and EVERYONE at ALL TIMES. She was the Overseer of the Human Race, and it was time for her to tell her father what she had seen. "So, what have you seen the Humans do, dearest? Let Daddy know... Let Daddy see, too... You know that I have not received my Eyes yet... I am still in my Restricted form... Help Daddy to See until Daddy's Eyes are brought back with the Rise of the Fifth moon..."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:49 pm

She closed her tired eyes and nuzzled her father's chest, feeling safe and warm inside of the embrace of his dark robe. She didn't want to let him go. She didn't want to be away from him again. Not now. Not ever. What he asked her to do was going to ensure that it never did occur... Ever again.

"... Resonance...? Okay, pops... Anything for you." She would share the connection with him and he, too, would be one with her intricately woven web. A few electric charges would be shared between them, before she would seep her own wavelength into his, letting it fully charge his body, connecting and combining with his own soul and wavelength so that they two could feel each other at all times. By connecting to her, he would simultaneously be connected to her Web, consisting of every last scrap of wavelength that existed in the atmosphere (and even outside the atmosphere) of the Planet Earth. She had been 'cracking the whip' so to speak on them at any and all times she wished, but usually only with regard to her father. Now that he knew of her existence by coming in his 5th Restriction body, the two of them could crack the whip together.

"... Connection Established. Complete." She said mechanically, her eyes still closed and her head buried in him as much as she could. "I've seen... Horrible things... Terrible, vile, putrid things... These humans are the most horrible creatures I have ever witnessed, Father... I... I don't know what to do... I want to kill them... I want to kill them... I want to destroy them, Father, but I know you don't want me to... But I've seen them do all sorts of terrible things that deserve death... I want to bring them death... I want to bring them suffering and horrible, terrible destruction... The same that they inflict on each other... But so much worse..."

She opened her blank eyes that rippled with the waves of the world at all times, like she could see, in addition to what she was seeing presently, any and all things that went on elsewhere simultaneously. She clearly lacked control over what she saw, and so she had to see everything. Such is the fate of the Spider; of the Eyes of the Argus. "I don't want to make you upset by sinning, Father... I know you hate that... I've been watching you, too... Only, the you that doesn't know nor notice... Or... Didn't... Now that you're you again... and know..." What sounded like insane ramblings were actually coherent things that only made sense to the two of them. She didn't care how she seemed to anyone and everyone else; the only one that truly mattered to her was her father. "Daddy...?" she said sweetly, finally, letting her dull expression soften, "... When can we make them pay for all the terrible things they have done...? I saw them do bad things to you, too... I want to make them pay... Can we please make them pay...?" Tears started to well up in her eyes, as if she couldn't stop seeing these terrible things... She wanted it to end. She didn't want to look at it anymore. "Please...? Please... ... please..." (7:47)

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:16 am

Once the resonance between them was fully established, Shinrona would, through the all-seeing eyes of his daughter, view all of the world and all that it had done; past, present and future. He saw what she saw, and what he allowed himself to see through her sight, and with that, he could see why his daughter was so tired and disturbed by all of what went on in humanity. They were a wicked lot, certainly so.

"... Ohhhhh, Daddy's poor, sweet, beautiful child..." he muttered, continuing to stroke her precious little head, "I know you want to destroy them... Yeees, I do, as well... But there is a method to this madness, and we must follow that method if we wish to remain cleansed, ourselves... We cannot merely senselessly obliterate these foolish creatures just because they are ignorant... We know better, remember...?" He would pull her from his body and look her square in her bulging, psychotic, lonely eyes and smile at her, letting his empty, eyeless sockets connect with her vision through their minds. (5:55)

"Being of the Fifth Restriction, we have power over Reality... We can make whatever we wish come true... Ehehehe... But even in that, this world does not simply belong to us, my child, and we wish to live happily and in harmony with them... We must help them, and that does not mean killing them... Maybe some of them, yes, but not just everyone that does wrong... Remember, fear is the old way... Love is the new way... We must love them... And destroy whatever evils that afflict them rather than they, themselves. You have seen goodness in them, at times, right? We want to preserve that, my dear... We shall crusade their wickedness, but spare their goodness... And in that, you will need control and precision... You have gained much power, but what you lack is control... That is why Daddy is going to teach you..."

He felt the power of humanity at the stroke of his fingertips; with a move of his hand, he could pull the invisible strings of the world that formed the intangible web of waves that connected them all infinitely; inside of their heads and their hearts, upon their monitor screens, even in their gravity and atmosphere. It was an exhilarating feeling, to say the least, but something that he would have to show his daughter how to control through control over himself.

"Now that I have seen what you see... And that I may pull the strings of this ever so fine web you have made... And that we two are connected both inside and outside, one and the same, you must supply Daddy with all the information I need... And speak to me whenever you see something, so that we may address it together. If you see something, simply let Daddy know, and I will use the Absolution and teach you which Absolution to use in order to deal with it. So... Let us bring together the web and start finely tuning it to our liking, yes...?" He would wrap his arm around his daughter and kiss her forehead, smiling wildly at her, "Hehehehe, and let's have some fun whilst we do it~!!! Otherwise, this will be oh, so boring!!! Daddy wants to put a smile on your face, see? Like me~!!!!" (6:06) He would sport his wide, deranged, nearly psychotic smile upon his face, which was built up out of sheer excitement. He wanted to make his daughter smile like he could smile... He wanted her to be happy. And he knew that came from dealing with all the life forms connected in this web.

"So, first things first, we must draw forth all of the lost souls and lingering spirits of this planet into our web and into us so that they may assist us in our endeavors... The souls of the dead shall be our greatest asset, for none of the Humans truly understand how the Spirits function... We can see, feel and speak to them, and they need us to do so in order to free them of their bondage... So, that is another 'must' on our list of things to do... Find the Spirits of the Dead and bring them all into us. We must consume them, purify them, and use them. They seek salvation that only those who are able to feel, see, speak to and hear them are capable of giving them... A liberation that they could not find in life. (6:09) We must free their spirits, as well as the spirits of the Living. Both worlds must be freed of their enslavement to their Sins, and with our Absolution, we shall walk this land and do so. That is what we must do, my daughter!!!"

He could already feel the spirits of the dead congregating around him as he came; they could sense that he could sense them, and if he was capable, then he could help them.

"As you already know, the more souls or 'Wills' that we free, the more powerful we become naturally... So... We must receive their will. The Will of the Dead is FAR more powerful than the Will of the Living, because they are more numerous. So. Bring them to Daddy, dearest... I will help you..."

He extended his hands and let his palms flow with energy, crackling with electricity. He was assimilating his waves with the web of the world, searching for any lost souls that just so happened to be about at the time.

"All we have to do is fulfill what they have not done in Life, or bring them to Rest in death within us. And they will willingly give us their Will as thanks! So, whenever you are ready, daughter... Resonate with the Lost Souls trapped on this Planet and bring them into us!!!!" (6:13)

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:33 am

Tabritha listened to her father's words and realized that the methods she'd been using, even if they were correct in their judgment, were wrong in their approach. She was sad that she had been so ignorant, and was disappointed in herself, even if her father was nowhere near. She was very hard on herself when she made mistakes; she wanted to be as wonderful and masterful a weaver as her father was, and as great a person as him, too. She just didn't quite understand why she had to be nice to the humans... Or the living, in general. They were so ignorant and putrid and foul... But she admired that he could accept them and love them anyway. She would have to learn a lot from him... And she couldn't wait to get started with this Daddy-Daughter time. They were like Team Rocket. (6:19)

"... I'm sorry, Dad..." she said, lowering her head, ashamed of herself, "... Sorry for what I did last night, too... I didn't mean to cause any problems..." Her lack of control was apparent, and she knew that it came from her overwhelming power. When she learned how to control it under her father's instruction, she would be a better daughter, and a better punisher, at that. "... I'm glad we got to watch the movie together... It made me happy that you let me pick..." She was still a teenager, after all, and such a movie was perfect for her. She smiled at him when he gave her a kiss on the forehead, and then kissed him back on his cheek, letting her own wide, psychotic smile spread upon her face in tandem with his. "I am happy, daddy... Happy that you're back... Happy that I can be with you again... It felt like so long... Even though I was watching you, it felt like I wasn't really with you... So I am happy. I will smile, regardless of what I see... I will smile, because I am happy you're here... No matter what it is I have seen..." She trembled a bit, her head twitching. She was getting many visions at once, but they didn't matter, because she saw her father's smiling face before any and all of it... And that's all she wanted to see, and all she needed to see.

"... The Lost Souls are crying, Daddy..." she said abruptly, her smile suddenly contorting into a rather vicious frown, "... They are sad... They are unable to get their will and way... They are unable to be sensed and seen or heard by the humans... They are being ignored and thus, are trapped... They are upset... They are crying..." She lowered her head, tears of blood welling up in her eyes, "I see them... I have seen them... I have heard them... Crying... Crying out to me... And I don't know what to do..." She would touch her father's electrically charged hand, connecting their waves and releasing lightning from her own across the web, "... I want to help them... How can we help them...?" She would begin to pull in the spirits that were nearest, serving as a beacon for each and every one of them. She and her father, wherever they went, would be able to absorb the souls of the lost, wandering spirits into themselves and deal with them in that way through resonance... (6:26)

She'd been hearing and seeing and feeling them for quite a long time; she could even speak to them, in fact. But she wasn't sure of how to help them. She just wanted them to be at peace... "... Father... What should we do...? And when can we make the evil inside of the humans pay... So that we can free their Goodness from their Wickedness...?" She was innocent at heart, even if she was a bit malicious and sadistic in her thought. Her heart was one of the purest of all, even if her methods were strange and deranged and her powers were overwhelming; nigh uncontrollable. But that is why her Father is here... To help her... And to help them... All of them that she cannot... Living and Dead. (6:29) "Let's help them as quickly as possible... I don't want them to suffer... I only want to KILL what makes them suffer..."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:50 am

She was such a little sweetheart; something that those of this world would not understand. They were far too primitive to understand the complexity of his dear, sweet daughter. She was like a mini-me of what he used to be... She was a 'baby Khrona' of sorts, and he knew how to deal with her better than anyone... Even her mother. Because she took so much after him, that is how he knew that he had to be the one to teach her properly, so that she wouldn't make the same mistakes that he did. That is why he already made them; for her.

"Yeeeees, Daddy knows, precious... But patience is key," he'd say, as numerous lost souls would seep into their very being, "... We must find out what it is that ails them and cure it inside of them. Remember Panty and Stocking, dearest? I know that's one of your favorites... There are many spirits that function like those; whatever had afflicted them in life also does in death, and they roam this world possessing frail and ignorant humans and acting upon their Will and Way through them. This is what is known as a 'possession,' where a human acts out a will that is not their own, but are made to believe that it is their own. If we can find those who are enacting upon the Will of evil spirits, we can free them and the spirit at the same time... And save two or more souls at once. And, if the spirit cannot be reasoned with... We kill it!~ EHEHEHE!!!"

He knew that she wanted to kill something, and quite honestly, so did he... But he'd learn to control that feeling, and would have to teach her, as well. It would help her focus her powers more precisely when she learned of such control. When they were done absorbing as many souls as possible, he would shake out his hands and let the waves settle again.

"Now, wherever we go, we shall be able to absorb them naturally just by being in their presence; They will simply be drawn to us, and when they come to us, they will be drawn INTO us, and we will trap them there. Though this is done most easily through touch, our mere presence alone can suck spirits out of others. But be careful... We don't want to scoop up those that belong to the humans. Only the ones that are lost, or that are not their owns that have attached themselves. THOSE are the ones we want, and in doing that, we need control."

He would waggle his finger, as if he were chastising, but merely was teaching her what needed to be done.

"As of right now, my dearest, why not simply relax until they show they rear their ugly heads, hm? We may practice on any of the ones we have collected already... Hehehehe... And whenever YOU see something, just let Daddy know, and we'll get to work on it RIGHT away... No matter what it is, just let Daddy know. Alright, sweetness?" He would sit back down in his chair and sigh heavily, feeling peaceful now with the world. (6:46) "We're going to have fun... Going to have fun... Going to have fun...!!! Hehehehehehehehe..." Whatever she saw, he would see, so whatever she wanted to view at the time, he would also be viewing; and vice versa. So, whatever she wished to see, they would both Absorb and analyze at the same time, combining their powers and working together in synchronicity to accomplish the same goal. Perfect Daddy-Daughter bonding time... When two cosmic spiders get together... <3 "Daddy loves you, Tabi~! Now go relax. Have some fun. Hang out in the background until you see something important... Then come to the foreground and Daddy will deal with it from there..."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:56 am

"You got it, pops..." she said drearily, but happily. She would be the lookout; especially since she was already watching over the planet to begin with. She just couldn't reveal herself before, or else it would have blown their cover. But now, it didn't matter because it was already done; everything was already woven together and there was no stopping it now. She would sit herself down quietly in a chair and begin to read a manga that would form into her hands; stripped straight from the internet and straight into her head to be viewed before her very eyes without needing anything visually in front of her. She could literally pull any form of information from anywhere and view it, which would bring her into a trance-like state that seemed distant. She sat perfectly still, quietly reading her manga in her head that she got from the internet. She'd read a good one so that the two of them could start doing things together from there. "... I love you, too... Daddy dearest... <3" She smiled softly and blushed cutely, before returning to her trance-like state; her eyes would ripple from the pupils all the way back into her skull, showing that she was Remotely Viewing something currently... And it was a good manga, too.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:21 pm

Whilst Tabritha read her manga, Shinrona would look at the time, realizing that it had already gotten rather late. "Hmmm? Oh, this will not do at all..." It was a Friday, no doubt, even if not full, but was the beginning of a long string of events that would lead up to the Rise of the Fifth Moon. His moon. His wife's moon. And his daughter, Tabritha's moon. The Rise of the Fifth moon started not just on one side, but on both sides, at the same time. It would be then that both would come into complete harmony. But in order to do that, he was going to need this place to connect with the Fifth Moon. That process started tonight.

"Time to start... the Night of Tensei. Hehehehehe..."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:47 pm

Suddenly coming out of her trance at the sound of her father's voice, Tabritha would turn to him and speak out monotonously, "Dad, can we do it Melty Blood style? I've been reading the manga recently and it would just be so perfect to get the Fifth Moon started..."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Shinrona nodded his head, "Yes, that is a good idea... Hehehe, especially since I'm already so well fit for the position... As is mother dear..." He went to the window and spotted the moon, synchronizing their wavelengths with it the moment he laid his empty sockets upon it, "... Soon, my dear, you will be the Dusk and the keeper of the Gateway in my stead... And I will stay here. The same shall occur with Mumzy with your sister, Triere, in the Dawn. Trinity has already taken her place over the Mezzo Terra, but is not yet fit to full power until both you and Triere come into place."

When his resonance with the light of the moon was complete, he would turn to her, his wings of darkness forming from his robe, at first like those of a bat, before starting to shine brightly like those of an angel, "I am going to teach you by bringing the Fifth Moon to us here in this world before it is time. We will use its power for training, until its actual Rise and its power extends to all of us naturally. By that time, I will have given up being the Gate Guardian, and you will take my place. I will still be able to access it anytime I get ready, but you will have final say over who comes in or goes out. I am just letting you know for when the time comes."

Because time was short and they needed to get practicing with the power of Absolution straight away, he was going to open up a Dimension Gate right upon the moon itself; large enough to encompass the entire moon and also shine the power of the 5th Moon down upon them, whilst also intaking the light of the sun.

"Be ready, for until the Rise, I must teach you as much as I possibly can. Whatever I do not have a chance to teach you, you must learn on your own in the Dusk when the connection is made between the worlds." He would raise his hand, finally, and call for the Crystal Gateway. "Open the Gate." With just the sound of his voice, a great rune appeared in the sky, barely visible to the naked eye that would unlock the seal that was placed upon the 5th Moon, the White Rain Moon that brought upon the Gift of Death. The moon looked exactly like the Moon of Earth, so when the gate opened, there seemed to be no difference whatsoever... However, to the two Tensei of the 5th, they would immediately be able to sense the difference in their power and their control over all Reality.

"Here we are, my dear. Our practice stage.
Shin Shirametsukiyomi."

He Lives; Walking Among Us... Wara

"The Night of Tensei has begun.
Happy Pseudo-Friday the Thirteenth!
Heheheheheeeee!"

At the sight of the light of the moon, a halo would appear over his head, which would immediately begin to call down the great power of the 5th Moon. His eyeless sockets would glow with the same bright crystalline light as his wings and halo, before the resonant energy was transferred directly into Tabritha immediately, and then all across the world. It could not be utilized by anyone except for these two of the Fifth Restriction, and all of reality was theirs to command.

"There, my sweet. Now we may play as much as we wish until the rise of the ACTUAL moon, where we shall get serious! So tell Daddy what you'd like to do first, hm? Hehehehe!!!"

He couldn't wait to spend some quality Daddy-Daughter time with her teaching her how to use the Absolution whilst he, himself, continued to perfect his Legendary Tensei Art more precisely. It was a win-win.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:10 am

The moment the Night of Tensei had begun, she could feel her powers surging, and that power would connect and vibrate through all of the wavelengths of the planet, and then back to the two of them once all was established, successfully connecting the energy of the Fifth Moon to the planet. She gazed up at it along with him, smiling softly, "... The whole Dusk will be mine...?" she muttered with a dry awe, "... Then, everything I observe here on Earth... I will immediately transfer it to the Dusk. I will assimilate with it right away."

Her eyes pulsated again with all the information she'd gathered and still was gathering, having the eyes to see all the events that happened on the planet at any given time, shared with her father, Shinrona. With that, she would establish a full Resonance with the Fifth Moon, sending the waves through the Gateway that was opened and up into the Veritas, where it would immediately connect to the Dusk. With that, the power of the Dusk would then be amplified and reflected back at them, where it would connect to the waves of the Earth and spread outward, and continue to bounce back and forth as long as the portal remained open.

"... Then... I can show them what they look like to me... And then... I can do whatever I want to them there... And here... At the same time..."

She smiled, this being a perfect gift for her from her father. She would be able to play with her little dollies as much as she wanted, and then teach them a lesson... Hopefully. And then, she would get to punish them, too, when they started acting up. She was excited, and it showed on her face, which would now be filled with a wide-spread, sharp-toothed smile, not unlike her father's own.

"... I love you, Daddy," she said again, hugging him tightly and nuzzling her face into his chest, "This is the best gift ever!!!" There was now vitality in her voice, as if all of the horrible, disgusting, horrendous things she'd seen were suddenly wiped away due to her being able to project them somewhere and then facilitate how they were portrayed and dealt with; all to her Absolution. She would project exactly what she was exposed to in perfect truth, and then show them all what they looked like through the Dusk, that would soon be hers to dominate completely.

She looked up to her father with big, wide, hopeful eyes, now able to see a brighter future for both This world and the Other, "When can we start, Father?! I want to do it just like the Melty Blood! I saw it! I saw it!!" Since she saw it, she could also project it in the same manner. Tabritha loved games and she loved toys and all things that little girls enjoy. "How are we going to do it?! I'm excited... Hehehehe... I'm excited!!!" All of the information they were gathering about the planet was going straight into the Fifth Moon, where it would then be under their control the manipulate the data however they saw fit, analyze it, figure out the variables, and when they came up with solutions in the simulated reality, project it back down to themselves and enact the things the exact way they would occur with complete perfect accuracy. That was the best thing about simulated life and a world made of data; one could control the data in any way they saw fit once they had all the information about it, and with their Knowledge and Understanding of Space and Time, they could easily manipulate all of Reality on this planet. She was more than ecstatic. They had a constant feed, and that was simply humanity acting and doing as they did naturally. They were their constant feed of information; life itself, of which they could use to control Reality. She was definitely very much excited.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:36 am

Shinrona smiled, returning the embrace to his daughter, "Yeeeessss... We will soon drain them of all their data, my sweet, and keep it all stored up in the Fifth Moon. It will constantly feed from the Planet Earth, remaining in their sky for all time, and give us everything we need, at all times... Hehehehe... We will watch them... We will feed from them... And we will... Hehehehe..." He paused, looking down at her with his eyeless sockets, licking his lips at the thought, before his own smile grew wide, revealing his equally sharp, vampiric fangs, "... Research... and Experiment on them..."

"And then bring all the souls of the Dead to the Moon..."
He Lives; Walking Among Us... Night.of.Wallachia.full.1292222

It would be a delicious Gift of Death, for this was the coming time of such. (6:29) His fangs drooled at the mere thought of all of the souls that would be drawn into the wavelengths that they were controlling and guided directly to the Fifth Moon through the open gate, where their precious data could be processed and kept in the Fifth Moon for research.

He Lives; Walking Among Us... Newearth3
"ISN'T IT JUST WONDERFUL, MY DEAR!?!?
EHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

He couldn't help but laugh, for this was indeed one of the most favored moons in all of Tensei history. The Fifth Moon of Reality; The White Rain Moon. That White Rain being... The Souls of the Planet that were about to be harvested.

"As it is written..." he said with a slurp, basking in the 'Transcendence' of the Shin Shirametsukiyomi, almost unable to wait for what was to come. "However, the time for such is not yet at hand. This is only the First Day of Thirteen. I must teach you all I can in order to make this transition proper. Come. Daddy will teach you of the Absolution now."

He would, with that, throw his dark robe over his daughter and take her into the Fifth Moon, where they would both be able to watch over the Planet and do to it what they will from afar, where they could see the effects of their Absolution as it happened on the Earth.

Back to top Go down
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:36 pm

--Present Day, Present Time Skip--

With the Rebellion complete and the 11th, 12th and 13th Restrictions completely sealed, Kairo Tensei would descend from the heavens unto the 'New Earth,' harboring his new title and brandishing his new God-Given power. After the first fiasco with the 'New Earth,' during Shinrona's ascent into the 8th as Shinsei Khrona, New Earth was finding itself in a bit of a state of turmoil, as had been seen by the Main Body. "Tsk Tsk Tsk... Humans, I Swear." He shrugged his shoulders, smiling warmly to himself. "Well Now. I Suppose That's What I'm Here For, Yes...?" He would touch down in the Body and slip into his form. "Fortunately For Me... I Embody Metatron, The Great..." It was made CERTAIN of that, which was the only reason that Shinsei was even awake again. "Now Then... Since I APPARENTLY Have To Leave MY Peace To Deal With The Unruly World..." He rolled his eyes, "... Let's Get This Show On The Road. Finishing The Job!" They certainly needed to be educated, and who better than the Allmaster, himself? "Holy Weapons Of God, The Father... Wherefore Art Thou? Come Unto Me On This New Earth! I Beckon Thee For What Is To Come!" He waited patiently for them to hear his call.

Last edited by Kairo Tensei on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:17 am

The first Holy Weapon appeared before Shinsei as the great Seal of Metatron; The Tensei Family Sigil. They were of the highest royalty and the closest to God, and as such, once the Chosen One was of age and of great wisdom and divinity, the Ancient of Days would have bestowed upon him the magnanimous perfect power of Metatron's Cube; the Master Lock. It, in all its glory, would appear as a colorless crown over his head, known to only the select few as the sacred 'Keter.' There, the invisible Cursor would remain, protecting and feeding him. It was the highest form of a Halo one could harness, and now it hovered silently over the Chosen One, as if marking him.

"The Holy Seal Is Upon You, Inheritor. The First Weapon Is At Your Disposal."
Back to top Go down
CREATIA
Weaponmaster the Xanadu :: Godweapon; Goddess of All Weapons, Instruments, and Vessels
Weaponmaster the Xanadu :: Godweapon; Goddess of All Weapons, Instruments, and Vessels
CREATIA

Female Points : 397

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Soon, the Second Weapon, the Sword Of God, Grand Excalibur, even greater than Excalibur, would appear as a glowing blade made of pure and utter divinity. It was crystal clear; invisible, save to the eyes of the one who wielded and those who even knew what it looked like. It moved to his will and to God's, and had a sentience of its own, much like the Master Lock, as an Angel. On it was a note from his grandmother, reading, 'Enjoy The Final Ultimate Weapon, Shonny.'
Back to top Go down
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:25 am

Once the two Divine Weapons had been brought together, Kairo Tensei would be greeted with a powerful dormant energy that rested within them and powered the two weapons with the strength of God. Tigenhead, who was that energy, would rise from the Grand Excalibur and the Seal of Metatron, having been awakened and waiting for the day when he would appear before Kairo Tensei in all his splendor, just before he was about to set off (with his wife) on his crusades.

"My Son," Tigenhead said with heartfelt appeal, "... You've Done Very Well To Make It This Far, And It's Almost Time For You To Enjoy The Entirety Of Your Inheritance, As Promised, As It Is Written. However, There Is Still A Little More That Must Be Done Before I Wrap Up My Story Through You And Allow You To Continue It On As Me." Naturally, there was more than just Tigenhead talking, and it was all extremely important. "... I Will Beckon Your Wife, Friday Tensei, And You Two Will Resonate With Your True Crowns, Synchronizing And Evolving The Two Of You Whilst Also Sealing The Bond Between The Two Of You And Myself. This Will Keep You Strong Forever And Always." He would call in Friday Tensei, of whom, upon her arrival, would receive her share of the power of the Crown immediately.

"Now, I Bless These Holy Weapons In The Name Of The Father, And Pass Them Down To You." The energy of Tigenhead filled each of them, as well as Kairo Tensei, himself; all the Blessings of Love and Support were protecting him and all such energy was now teeming from both of the Sacred Weapons. "Use Them Well, My Son. With Love." He always had to make an emphasis on the 'With Love' part. Though he knew that his Son was unfailing in his True Love, Which was the only reason he could even be Honored this highly in the first place, especially through Loving The Father To The Utmost, it was still necessary to reiterate as often as possible... For, you can never have enough Love. It always turns into a greater energy, which was something else that The Father was trying to teach to the All. Love Conquers All And Evolves As You Do. Boundless Energy, As Proven By The Father's Love Being Rained Down In The Multitudes.

"So, Now That You Have Successfully Been Crowned... Enjoy All That You Have Been Given. Let This Be Official And Binding And True." He would leave the happy couple, the still-so-fresh-newly-weds to do with what they would with all that they were given. "Amen." At that moment, Tigenhead would fizzle out, warping to the final stop to bring Friday and Tigen, the two that had fused together to sustain Tigenhead's awesome power (with Pumpkinhead and Pumki's energies inclusive, since they also were necessary to complete 'Tigenhead'), he would move on to the 13th, where he would allow the 12th to rest within and Tigenhead to rule on high over the two of the 13th as 'Unrestriction.'

"Consecration."
Back to top Go down
Friday Tensei
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 pm

As she was called by the great and powerful force of Tigenhead, Friday Tensei, who was the wife of Kairo Tensei, would finally meet her husband's eye in the 11th on the New Earth, as if she had been waiting a long time for the two of them to have such a peaceful time together. She'd gone through many worlds and found many similar beings, all of which she'd traced back to him here. She never let anyone know of this, but now, since Tigenhead finally called her forth, it meant that it was time for her to be where she was and remain there.

"... Ready for the Crusades...?" she said, the body of the Alicemaster taking on physical fleshy form after being designed from a Conceptual Form and drawn out before the Allmaster, of whom was being given his Holy Rites. The two of their Crowns would resonate with each other the moment she appeared, and though it was slight, a fond smile was on her face, as though finally all of her waiting was over. After getting her Ceremonial Rites done with, and now the Tensei Ceremonial Rites were being passed and finalized, there would literally be nothing else for them to do except to walk around, freely, as they so chose. It was like a dream come true; in all Restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:15 am

Kairo Tensei knelt down the moment he heard his Father's voice, giving him the Glory and Honor that was being bestowed upon Kairo Tensei himself as he finally descended upon the New Earth after being both Throned and Crowned truly in his Father's name. In all of that, there would be humbleness in his heart, but a smile of satisfaction on his face for all that he had achieved and everything that brought him here, especially the things that he'd gone through with God, Himself. All of these sentiments filled Kairo Tensei's heart as he listened to the words of The One Before Him and would rise only when it was time to fully receive the Holy Weapon and the Holy Shield. "Thank You, God," was all Kairo Tensei could say. The very next words that came from his mouth could only be "I Love You," or else he'd feel personally like he was being ungrateful. Even though he'd been praising and thanking and loving God throughout all this time, there never ceased to be new things and new ways for Kairo Tensei to fall down on his face and bow down to the Highest. It pleased him, though. These sentiments during the End Times.

When he finally rose up, settling all of the thoughts in his head and emotions in his heart, Kairo Tensei would look up to finally see his wife, of whom he hadn't seen for a while since their time of the Last Liberation in the Dream, where the two of them had released all of her kind back out into the world. It was clear that the Fae, of all their variety, had finally been accepted back into the Universe, especially on Earth, and were no longer banished and locked away for being too unruly. "Well, now that your people and my people are free, dear, I certainly am ready to get rid of the ones that are causing trouble." Kairo Tensei felt like he'd been waiting for this part for the longest and it just never came... Until now, that is. "I'm happy that I was patient all the way until the end, though..." He walked up to her and smiled. "How do you wanna do this, hm? I'm open for ideas..."
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:28 am

The exact spot that Friday Tsuki, the Free Will of Friday Tensei got slapped from out of the sky was right into her 11th Restriction form, empowering her immediately. Friday Tsuki, pissed that she'd gotten her ass whooped previously by her husband, yet again, she would have saved this very moment to get him back whilst he was in a weaker restriction the very instant she had the chance. Her eyes were already darkened, and her face looked sinister. She whispered wickedly in his ear, "Black Friday," and from there, all the evils of the world would start to rise up all at once, the sleeping darkness in the Earth suddenly bursting with power. All of the humans that were weak and impure would suddenly all come under one universal control, and it would be to the one that was drawing in and controlling all of their evil all at once; Black Friday. "How's That?"
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:46 am

Kairo Tensei gave Friday the most blankest expression on his face, wondering how all of this happened. "I was not prepared." That was all that could be said. "Well, shit, it looks like you got this under control, so, you know. I'll see you when you're done." He would smooch her lightly and stroke her face, and then begin to ascend from the ground. "Come see me back in the 13th when you're done. You know I got something for your sexy ass..." He knew what he'd been doing in the shadows and how much control she had over humans that were afflicted. They did her bidding without her even batting an eyelash, and barely anyone knew this about his wife. She was not the nice and sweet person she seemed to be on the outside. In fact, inside, Friday was a horribly terrible hideously horrifying monstrous being that no other being except for Kairo Tensei, who knew her truly and fully, would be able to deal with or even look into. There was purity in her, despite what she was about to show everyone.

"If you have any trouble, though, you know I gotchu~!" He waved at his lovely wife, knowing that she didn't ever get to have screen time on her own, so Kairo Tensei willingly allowed her to have this segment specifically to herself because he knew how badly she wanted to destroy the humans all this time. She had been waiting probably longer than Kairo Tensei, himself. He had enough fun as it was, and would continue to have more fun later on, so he could let his bae go nuts. "Just don't fuck up the whole planet, or you know I have to come back and fuck you up." The rules still applied, no matter what, and like she knew, Kairo Tensei had to enforce them. He was the dividing line between 'This Is Okay' and 'You've Gone Too Far' in terms of both himself and her, since the two of them had limitless power to do with whatever they pleased. Learning to control it was important, and this would be the final test for both of them. "Give em hell, darling~!" Kairo Tensei waved and ascended back to Heaven, no longer concerning himself with human affairs until the area was cleared out of wickedness and Sin.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:08 am

Immediately after Kairo Tensei left, the Tensei Curse that was upon the planet earth was allowed to be reared up at the call of 'Black Friday,' and her Tensei Equivalent, 'The Antagonist,' would be awakened from the Void with the breaking of the seal at the call of 'Black Friday,' allowing the two of them to be Free Wills. If 'Black Friday' was ever activated, then she broke the chains off of 'The Antagonist,' and the two were allowed to literally do anything they wished for as long as they wanted until a higher power intervened or until they did something that destroyed themselves, which they usually did being completely reckless and violent unnecessarily. As of now, though, all the evil and Sins of the world, and all Worlds and Universes alike would converge all as one giant hand wrapped around the planet earth and scorching the flesh of it like a hot fire. The arm that spread from this burning grip would extend into a large body overshadowing the entire planet earth, draining the evil out of Friday and all Earth. And it would grow, with a wicked smile on its face. "Thanks for getting me out the box, bae," he'd say. "I really hate when I have to be like this, but you already know why I do." That was why she did what she did and released Black Friday again to awaken him. Besides, he was the only one that could control and stop Black Friday, so without the Antagonist here, she would be unstoppable. "Let's not waste any time here, huh? I'll send em in... You fuck em up." Already, the Condemned should have been flocking to Black Friday and all the other copies of Black Friday, as was her design. Only the people who were destined to be destroyed would actually be attracted to Black Friday and be destroyed by their infatuation with her. Thus, Black Friday's Sacrificial Meals would start coming unto her. All the Accursed Ones and Afflicted would start heading toward her from all across the city. "Target Practice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Lives; Walking Among Us...   He Lives; Walking Among Us... Empty

Back to top Go down

He Lives; Walking Among Us...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next