The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh!   The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:36 am

The Little Swordsman Of Aile: "Offer 1 monster on your side of the field as a Tribute to increase this monster's ATK by 700 points until the end of the turn." - ATK/800; DEF/1300 (Water) *Three Star

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Meiun
Grimnyl, the Pumpkingheart :: Crystal Shadow; Dark Legend of the Dawn
Meiun

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 390
Job/hobbies : Black Friday

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh!   The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptySun May 14, 2023 7:37 pm

='Black Friday'=
The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh! Manual11
-Manual Overwrite-

Quote :
Gets Rick out the Shadow Realm for a different Shadow Game.

'Black Friday's 'Manual Overwrite' of the 'Rick & Morty Fanfic' + a 'The Rick Vs. Yugi Shadow Game' equated into the Veritas 'Argus Card System' in the 'Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic', resulting in salvaging of the Rick that Rick Izanagi'd and then using that Rick in the Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic to both continue the former 'Shadow Game' by extension, as well as to start an entirely, brand-spanking new one in the 'Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic' of 'The Veritas', where the 'Duel Monsters' game is altered to the 'Argus Card System' of 'the Veritas'.

*333rd Post @ 7:37 PM

**Secret: 'Three Threes' - Lucky Number!!!

***-=*!Triple Thirteen!*=-

The Shadow Game begins with Rick Sanchez in the Millennium Puzzle labyrinth, after having lost the Shadow Game. Then, an Envoy Of The Veritas appears before him to offer him a method out of the Shadow Game by engaging in a Shadow Game inside the Shadow Game as well as to solve the Millennium Puzzle at the exact same time, as to undo the puzzle outwardly, inverting it into a prison onto the rest of the world with the true reality resolved and now the only true reality.
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 390
Job/hobbies : Black Friday

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh!   The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 9:31 pm

='Manual Overwrite'=
The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh! System10
-System-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh!   The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Veritas; Shonen Jump Fanfic - Yu-Gi-Oh!
Page 1 of 1