The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tifaret Tensei
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Tifaret Tensei

Female Points : 502
Job/hobbies : White Pumpkinhead (White Lotus Nova) - Purity {Zaqiel}

Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Down the Life Corridor, Hikari, would Tifa exit the Soul Chamber, Amaterasu, and enter the Soul Room, which doubled as a Classroom as well as Independent Study and Recreational Area. When she entered, whether the students were following her or not, they would find the room to be very dark, warm and filled with a great deal of smoke. The room was dimly lit and the lights were of very subtle hues and vibrations, barely illuminating the room yet adding a soft tint to the blackness that surrounded them. It was actually pretty trippy.

She smiled happily and breathed deeply, inhaling the smoke that seemed to expand her wavelength and free her waves as it loosened her vibes. She felt much less tense after just one breath of it. "Ho yeah. That's the stuff..." It was almost like some sort of sedation for her. She smiled and stepped in, barely concerned about those that were supposed to be following behind her.

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:28 am

"Well, I--" immediately, Yumiya was able to very acutely feel the tension and irritation not only coming from her voice, but also from inside of her, like some sort of wave that struck his soul. He recoiled rather quickly, somehow feeling rather offended and hurt, lowering his head, a smile no longer on his face. "... I just wanted to get to know you a little better..." he said in a crestfallen tone, "... I figured it was... the nice thing to do..." This is what he meant when he told Krikor before that people probably wouldn't like him all too much. After this, it would seem that he started to spiral down on this path of discontent, which he also seemed to be picking up from not only Tsubaki, but also from Krikor. He no longer wished to talk, but knew since he started the conversation, it made sense to continue.

"... Well right now..." he said a bit hesitantly, wondering how his good spirits had fallen so fast, "... I'm feeling really bad. Some sort of tension and troubling feeling in the air... and inside of me, too..." He turned away slightly as his voice started trailing off. "... Sorry I disturbed you..." He went back to his own quietness, quickly shut down and no longer chipper. He was secretly also worried about Krikor, since he felt some powerful disdainful feeling coming from him. Yumiya wasn't sure why this was, but for whatever reason, after how he interacted with Tsubaki, he figured that maybe he shouldn't talk to Krikor, at risk of disturbing him the same way. He sighed heavily.

In the darkness of the ambiguous blackness of the room, there was a voice from relatively nearby that said to them, "Hey, you're killing the vibes. Stop that." It was probably from one of the more adept Wavelength users in the room who was vastly perceptive and acute on the waves in an area and was picking up on the negativity and disharmony of all three of them suddenly after being peaceful and content in their own session before the newbies came. Another whispered, "They're probably just noobs, don't worry about them." There was slight clamor in the background, but eventually faded as the smoke continued to thicken.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:02 am

Where Tifa wanted to just continue on having a nice, chilled out experience and let the new people find their way on their own, she would rather swiftly pick up on the discord between them that not only she could feel and see as tension and negativity rising up in the vibrations, but also see how the resonant waves drifted about the entire room from the random train wreck of all three of their wavelengths trying to mingle in such high concentration. "... Well, that went south fast," she said with a groan. Maybe it was time for their next lesson.

"Yo, kids... You're disturbing the peace here." Though the other students off in the background should have known that the newer students would have some trouble, it was also important to not allow the ones who didn't know to continue to mess up the flow in their ignorance. She was gonna have to let them know what they were doing. "... Look, I presume you all don't know, but when you're under the influence of this incense, which helps you open up your Mind and Soul, it makes you pretty receptive to waves in the air... Including from the emotions and thoughts of people around you." She took another puff of her own, knowing that there was a higher level of intensity from the direct inhalation rather than the second-hand that the babes had to take to be eased into this course.

"Now just because you all can't see it, but can probably feel it... Doesn't mean that people like me and the more advanced students in this room right now can't. M'kay?" She knew she was going to have to give them an example, or else they wouldn't understand. "So, let me make this clear to you about how exposed you are to people like me;" she pointed to Krikor with the blunt still in her hand, of whom she felt the largest of the discontent. "You see this guy? He's doing it right; he's going through something pretty deep. Not a problem with that; he's not bothering anybody and probably making some progress."

She then pointed at Yumiya, "... But you? Your soul is awakened, and from the looks of it, it's highly receptive. You're picking up on his own distress on accident because you don't know how to control your Soul, and are probably amplifying it and causing some distress within yourself and those around you, like a beacon or something. You need to get that together."

Finally, she pointed at Tsubaki, "... And you. You're not helping it by being so snippy. It's not cute and it's actually making things worse." Tifa was able to witness with this girl something astounding; that she was getting remarkably close to accessing her own 'Soul Realm' that was awakened through 'Trance.' That interesting tidbit could only come so very swiftly and naturally to those that were highly adept... Most commonly, one of the Tensei children. It piqued Tifa's interest, as well as her next lesson.

"... So, in order to help you all along and keep from breaking the cycle of peace in here, I'm going to explain to you all about the 'Soul Realms.' Each of them is like your own personal world or dimension of yourself inside of your Soul that is the depiction of everything your soul is in the form of its own realm. You can do whatever you want to it and basically do whatever you want, but only in there. It applies only to you as an individual initially, but through deep thought, practice, focus, meditation and sometimes even a trance-like state, you can find this place and start working on your soul from the inside. Others can come into it, as well, but that's only if you all are really skilled at it. Usually, Maestros and their Soulmates practice in each others' realms in order to better understand themselves, each other and how they relate and react to each other whilst inside of their own souls." She took another puff, before putting her blunt out. "... Now, these places usually only appear when a Soul is already defined, or at least unlocked, like Yumiya's. It typically matches the physical depiction, coloration, symbolism, meaning and personality of your soul, itself, in order to help you to further understand it and shape it into something better understood and more easily utilized." She figured that the basic explanation was all that was pretty much necessary... At least, she hoped. She didn't feel like explaining any further.

"... So, uh, why don't you, Yumiya, just work on trying to find that 'Soul Realm' of yours and everybody else just chill out for a bit, huh? When everyone is less tense and more stable, you can chat again." Hopefully that put all the fires out before something really bad happened. She knew that such tension could cause severe, if not permanent damage to someone else's soul as well as the relationships between people, if the waves weren't cut immediately in order to prevent such a connection between the souls from being established. They weren't aware that following every feeling, every thought and every path just as it was lain before them wasn't always the best... Hell, sometimes she, herself, got caught up in that with her headstrong nature. But seeing and knowing what it could do in others was definitely a red flag to her... Students teaching the Teacher. Not that she was much of one, anyway. "... Just chill out, guys. Talk to ME if you feel like you need to talk. Then I'll let you know when it's okay to talk to each other."

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog
Taurus Male Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:31 pm

Krikor didn't hear a word anyone said. He was too caught up in his flashback/dream thing. He was still running as fast and as hard as he could, the demons (who finally noticed him) swooping down on him, hot on his heels. He knew how this was going to turn out -- he would meet Thompson for the first time and live -- but that didn't make it any less terrifying. He knew he would run out of energy long before they did.

Suddenly, Krikor stumbled on a rock, and a KRAK was heard. Pain shot through his leg as he fell to the ground on his stomach, and he looked back to see bone protruding from his skin at his ankle, blood pouring from the wound. The demons were closing, and it seemed like the end of the line for him. He desperately tried to return to the real world so he wouldn't be stuck here anymore, but nothing happened -- he was stuck.

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:31 pm

After being thoroughly scolded by Tifa, Yumiya was still feeling pretty low, but her explanation about the Soul Realm and how he was just picking up on other people's wavelengths put him in at least a better place than he was before. "Ah... S-Sorry..." He was a bit embarrassed due to his improper timing... But he couldn't quite shake the feeling of distress completely. In fact, it was pretty much getting worse, even as his mood was lightened. He couldn't really tell why, but he noticed that Krikor hadn't said a word, nor even moved from his spot. 'Wow... He must be really good at this...' Yumiya thought, glad that Krikor was getting adjusted to the class so well. Though Yumiya had been to a few of the other classes, this was the first time he'd even been to this specific one, due to his previous disability with his Soul.

Even though he was still getting the sensation of distress from Krikor, with what Tifa said, he didn't pay it any mind and merely kept to himself for a while. He closed his eyes and started to drift off into his own thoughts, letting his thoughts and feelings overtake him.

Eventually, as he drifted, he would be able to faintly see the outline of his own soul in the darkness of his own subconscious... or wherever he was. He wasn't sure if it was what Tifa meant, but whatever the case, he wanted to get a closer look at it... So he could perhaps see what Tear saw. His soul was, as it was described, pink with a white cross as its core and shaped like a capsule with two antennae on either end of it, and radiating a faint aura matching the capsuline outline, pulsating from the center. It drew him closer to the soul, a sort of soothing feeling overtaking him and relieving him of all the tension from Tsubaki and distress from Krikor. It made him want to go nearer to it, simply because it felt so nice... and, he did. He got so close, he would nearly touch it; hands gently cradling it between his palms without actually touching it. He felt as though if he were to touch it, something would happen... But he was alright with just basking in this soothing radiation coming from it.

A warm smile appeared on his face and a faint pink glow that only those who could see Souls and Wavelengths could perceive around him, and any tension in the area in his immediate area would go away.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards
Tsubaki

Female Points : 158

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Tsubaki huffed. All of this nonsense was upsetting her slightly; first, with the teacher pretty much singling her out before hand. Then, the guy next to her throwing off her groove. Now, she was getting in trouble for reacting to something he did! It was really irritating.

When she saw his reaction, though, she was a little bit sad and kinda felt bad about getting so mad at him, so she didn't say anything in response to either of them. She just sat there and thought about trying to make it up to him for being mean. That was all she could think about. 'I hope he's okay...' She thought to maybe, after this was over, talk to him more nicely and maybe see if they could be friends. She might as well. 'Okay, I'm gonna make these guys my first friends, get enrolled, come back, and we're all gonna get along! Yeah! That's what's gonna happen!' In her heart, there was some perky determination, now. For some reason she was feeling better now. She couldn't quite tell why, but she didn't care. She gave a triumphant, yet small smile at these thoughts, feeling like this was the best thing to do. 'When this is over, I'm gonna definitely make it up to them!' First things first; being officially enrolled.

Tsubaki, the Desert Swan (Bio) uses her Legendary Art, the Dance of the Desert, in conjunction with her Ninja-Themed Earth Style Souzenryoku to show her expertise in the Shinobi Way as well as her proud desert heritage of Khoya. She also has Desert Ninja Tools at her disposal.

~The Desert Swan (Main Theme)~

~Call of the Desert Swan (Serious Theme)~

~Dance of the Desert (Battle Theme)~
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Tifa sighed with relief. Everyone seemed pretty chill now and it didn't seem like she had to worry about them getting out of hand anymore. They could all just sit back and have their own experiences and grow as they did at their own paces, which was important in developing the Soul. She was no expert on this, like Tear, but she knew enough to at least be able to teach them the basics. Manna was more her forte, being a Fae, and all. Hopefully, Tear had a class about that which she could teach, or something. She was more than ready to give anyone a knuckle sandwich.

Her only real concern was the one who was quiet; Krikor, of whom she was the closest. She could feel him beginning to drift into despair, probably from a traumatic experience that damaged his soul and left a scar that brought him Dissonance. It wasn't uncommon for a soul to have some; in fact, most everyone starting out had it. She wasn't really good at explaining it, though; all the really technical jargon was Tear's specialty. She may refer Krikor to him in order to look at the Dissonance in his Soul and how to use it to make him stronger and how to overcome it... But from the looks of it, he hadn't even unlocked his soul. That was common, too, actually... To first seep into the or discordant parts of the soul because of their intensity before actually getting into the actual core. It's what kept people from truly unlocking their souls and even understanding who they were as people. Not overcoming a Dissonance, or even rejecting it was there is what kept their souls confined, as well as any power that came from it... Unless they became corrupted by it and turned into... Soul Demons. This guy didn't seem the type, though.

She wanted to intervene since she questioned whether or not he was able to get back... Naturally, if he went too far, she would... But something interesting came up in the other guy, Yumiya, that came in with Krikor. His soul, which was already unlocked, was giving off a faint pulsation from his wavelength and allowing his Soul Energy to fill the air a little bit. It was mending the discord and brought a healing wave. He seemed pretty content now, despite how he was really upset before, and she knew it had to be because of his soul. Before she did anything about Krikor, she wanted to test how strong his wavelength was on its own. It was good practice for him, too, even if he didn't realize that it was 'practice' yet.

"Hey. You," she called out. "Yumiya." She stood up, moving over to him, "Switch places with me." Even though most people who knew very little about the soul wouldn't understand, just someone's presence shifting in a room was enough to change the entire atmosphere, whether they understood and noticed it or not. Everyone was constantly releasing these waves, even though most people barely had an aura that extended a centimeter from their bodies... And thus when within a large group of people, these waves started reacting to each other and either harmonizing or conflicting. His soul, which seemed to be a 'Harmonizing Type', should hopefully be able to ease the distress of Krikor. If it wasn't enough, Tifa would definitely take matters into her own hands, though.

Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Just as he was basking in the pink light of his soul, his eyes shot open at the call of his name, and he would sit upright. "Um, yes?!" She instructed him to switch places with her, for reasons he didn't understand... But figured that she did. "Ah! Yes!!" He stood up, chuckled and promptly made his way to the seat she was in, next to Krikor. He sat back down and rested, closing his eyes again, trying to find that concentration he had again... The faint aura still glowed around his body and radiated, but he was distant from his soul, again... Oh well. Time to try again.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:48 pm

In his trance, Krikor heard two gunshots ringing out. He looked behind himself to see that both of the demons had dropped to the ground, each one with a bullet hole in its forehead, not moving save for a few twitches here and there. He looked in front of himself to see a large man standing over him. The man helped him up, letting him lean on his shoulder so he could walk with his broken ankle.

"Who...who are you?"
Krikor asked, finding it hard to see through the pain he was in.

"That can wait,"
the man replied. "For now, we need to get you to the rest of my people. That ankle needs to get patched up."

With that, Krikor's eyes snapped open in the real world. He gasped for air, taking in a large amount in a short time, and coughed a few times on some of the smoke from the incense. His hands were shaking from his vision, one that he'd thought he had pushed back into the darkest recesses of his mind never to be seen again.

Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards
Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Tsubaki was totally out of it now. She couldn't find it in herself to get the same concentration she had when she first started out. "Shit!" she muttered under her breath, now far too excited about enrolling to actually focus. "Um, 'scuse me, Tifa? Where do I go to get like, officially enrolled?" Hopefully she wouldn't be a bitch about telling her...

Tsubaki, the Desert Swan (Bio) uses her Legendary Art, the Dance of the Desert, in conjunction with her Ninja-Themed Earth Style Souzenryoku to show her expertise in the Shinobi Way as well as her proud desert heritage of Khoya. She also has Desert Ninja Tools at her disposal.

Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Tifa kept an eye out for Krikor as well as Yumiya's reaction near him. She was still kind of wary, but made sure to answer Tsubaki. "Yeah, uh, just go out the door and find the really dark hallway called the 'Death Chamber.' Should be a map somewhere, or something." It was only a matter of time before the man shot awake and started coughing, gasping for air. "Oh shi--" she wasn't expecting this at all, and totally didn't want to get bitched at by Tear for being too careless again. "Yeah, just uh. You'll find it. I gotta..." Tifa walked over to Krikor, standing over him, "Hey, you good? You alright, guy? What happened?"

Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:47 pm

As Yumiya kept on trying to center himself again, he would suddenly be jolted away from his soul searching by not so much the reaction of Krikor, but the feeling of him in a panic. Their eyes would open at the same time, as if synchronized, and, with a shortness of breath similar (but not nearly as severe) to Krikor's would he turn to meet the eye of his friend with a look of shock and worry.

"Krikor?! Krikor, what's wrong?" The pink aura that was around his body suddenly faded in his panic, as if with the loss of calmness would also his healing wavelength disperse. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:40 pm

"Yeah," Krikor said, his coughing starting to subside, "yeah, I'm alright.  Just had a...really intense flashback, is all," he said, shakily getting to his feet, his body covered in cold sweat.

Internally, Krikor was furious with himself.  He knew he was stronger mentally than this.  Why did memories of Earth-1282 cause such a reaction with him?  That was 12 years ago.  He should be over it by now.

Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Tsubaki wasn't really paying much attention to Krikor as he made such a scene, not until everyone started rushing over to him. She hoped that he was okay, but was also trying to get her own goals accomplished as quickly as she could. "Awww..." she cooed, "I hope you're okay..."

She figured that Tifa had to focus on him right now, so being given those shoddy directions was SORTA acceptable for the moment. Tsubaki would eventually find her way; this place could only be so big. Besides, the best way to get the hang of a building, or any confined space, was to get lost in it and eventually figure out everything. So, it might work out for the better. "I'll see you guys later," she said to the three of them, "And I hope you feel better!" She waved them all off and exited the Soul Room, on her own in the school to find this 'Death Chamber' so she could get enrolled officially.

Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Tifa sighed, realizing that this was all of their first times in the room. The effects of the incense were probably a little much for them, especially with whatever effects their own pasts, feelings and thoughts had when being brought to the surface and opened up because of it. It was best for them to ease their way into it. "... Ya know, I think it's probably best if we just call it a day for right now. You all have made pretty decent progress for first timers, but... I'm pretty sure that's enough for right now." She crossed her arms and made the executive decision; "Class Dismissed." Yeah. Saying that made her REALLY feel like an instructor. And she didn't even have to go walking that girl around all over the school... And she could stay out of Tear's sight for a little while.

"If you feel like it's overwhelming, I'd suggest to go and hit the hay. If you're really feeling shitty, you should go to the Infirmary." She, herself, was going to take care of her own 'business.' "Practice up and come back here whenever. Don't wait up; you're free to utilize the assets of the school as you see fit." Leaving them with those final words, she stepped out of the room a few minutes behind Tsubaki, also trying to make sure she didn't get caught by her, either. She totally didn't feel like being a chaperon.

Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Many of the other students in the room were slightly concerned about Krikor, as well. Some chuckled, knowing that the inhalation of the smoke for first timers was pretty rough if they weren't expecting the effects, whilst others were hoping that he wouldn't choke and die.

Yumiya, who was right by Krikor's side, would pat him on the back to make sure he was okay, but take heed to Tifa's dismissal of the class. "... Ah... Well, thank you, Miss Tifa, for teaching us. You've been a big help." Yumiya had gotten a lot done today; met a new friend, unlocked his soul and even learned something about it and its properties. This was one of the most eventful days he'd had since his few weeks of being in the school, honestly. "... Maybe she's right, Krikor. It's been a long day. I think we should probably go back to the dorms and rest." With Yumiya's concern, the faint pink aura would begin to glow around him again, but neither he nor Krikor should be able to see it. However, the soothing sensation it produced should have been felt by the both of them, and hopefully eased Krikor's mind and spirit... at least, a small bit. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:00 pm

"I agree," Krikor said, his breathing normalized again. Something was calming him down, he just didn't know what. Perhaps he'd find out in time, but for now, he figured it would be best to leave this room before he had another flashback. He hoped his classes wouldn't all go like this, or he would probably be kicked out before he regained contact with the rest of his gear. He tried to put those thoughts out of his head for now, and said, "Lead the way, Yumiya."

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:13 pm

"You got it, Krikor!" He started on his way toward the door, exiting the Soul Room. He was actually pretty bushed, himself. It had gotten relatively late and he was just about ready to retire for the night, anyway. "Next stop, the Dorms, huh?" He laughed, still trying to help Krikor feel better. He hoped a good night's sleep would do him well. Yumiya wasn't sure if he'd had a nice bed to sleep on in a while, but it certainly would make him feel better to be sprawled out on one right now.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1237

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:06 am

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice   Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Searching; Breaking The Ice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2