The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home

Go down 
+5
Ophiuchus
The Phantom
Koudo Tamura
Yui Tamura
Ty-sama
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

It was late. Though many hours passed, it was still dark and the night, still young. As tired as he was, it was only a bit of a ways away to his home in the center of the Bamboo Jungle, of which was in his sights. "At last..." he muttered under his breath, propping up his carry-on more securely, "... We may be at rest, young one." Walking up to the porch, hand crafted of bamboo stalks securely fastened together, he would enter his humble home and take in the air of old with all such nostalgia filling his head and his heart. "Home, sweet home..."

As he stepped further inside, he realized that everything was mostly the same, down to the very Tatami Mats that were lain about and sliding paper doors that made up his traditional Japanese-style house.  He immediately brought the tired girl to Meo's old room, where there was still a palette lain out on the ground and pillow for her head, where she could finally rest easy. "Mmm..." he groaned with content, "... I suppose, it is my turn, now." The girl would be safe as long as he was here.

(You may post whenever you like, but I'm going to continue)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ty-sama

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:40 pm

"Perhaps," he began, gazing down fondly into his teacup, "... A special sort of partner made only for you." He chuckled tiredly as he finished his tea, placing the cup on the tray next to the kettle. He only felt like one cup for tonight; he was rather bushed. He rose slowly, looking at the girl with a warm smile on his face, saying to her, "I suppose it is something that will have to be figured out when you get there in the morning, hm...?" He lowered his head, as if trying to keep it awake, drowsily heading off to the doorway. "Forgive me for not keeping you company. I'm rather worn from the travel. If you wish to remain up, you may, but I must retire for the night." He opened the sliding door and walked into the next room, saying kindly to her before he shut the door, "Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
The Forgotten One :: Legendary Cosmic Hero
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo
Aries Male Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:33 am

As the older man disappeared into the other room so he could rest for the night, Tama's father appeared before her again, knelt with a hand to the top of her head to stroke it gently. "Sorry about this, Tama, I know you, more than anyone, would have really liked it here." He allowed his hand to glow as he rolled his hand from the top of her head down to her cheek. He was smiling beneath his helmet, and he was sure she would be able to feel that.

"It's okay though, we'll find another place for you to play with your little brother." Working his ancient chakra techniques, Aeragon began to revert Tama back to her natural age and disappeared with her.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:59 pm

"I don't have to be here," he said on the lingering waves of Aeragon's ancient chakra technique, drawing them in and focusing them into his cloak, "But I just think it'd make for an epic plot twist and major story development." He definitely needed to get back to his daughter, but he would use those feelings as well as the 'Ancient Chakra' from the remnants of the 'Lost World' to bring back the True Shadow Of A Man.

After absorbing the temporal fluctuations and reverting in time, the Black Robe of Darkness worn by the noble samurai would suddenly lift from the ground in a fit of black feathers. Harboring the feelings of a woeful man longing for his daughter's happiness, yet lacking of his presence, he would be presented as his own manifestations of his woes for his own daughter...

"So... Back from the Dead... Are we?"
Waruze.
"Looks like it's time for you to deal with some Personal Feelings..."
the snickering voice of the darkness daunted,
Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 Giriko___2_by_Reikkha9
"Pops."
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:05 pm

The man's eyes suddenly opened wide once he heard the voice of that old demon that once haunted him in the past. "... Waruze!?" He hopped up, trying to figure out where the girl went and why he was back. "How did you get here?! You've been slain, demon! Don't tell me you've come to claim another daughter that doesn't even belong to me?!" Somehow, the Yojimbo felt as he did in his youth... Not as the Yojimbo, but as Maruze Meikyuu. He didn't feel as tired as he once was at all, yet he couldn't figure out why.

*Note: These two topics cover how he got here, how he became the Yojimbo and how he went back into the past and got reborn anew twice at the exact same moment in time, and sent himself into the past to go make sure it all happened this way. Just for personal clarification
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:24 pm

After resolving this lingering Anomaly, one of which no one even knew was walking around (quite honestly, since it wasn't a threat nor necessary to resolve, but simply advantageous to do so at the time) the Phantom would give the clear for Shinrona with a powerful surge of 'Completion' that comes from when an entire string of reality that was once Open Ended comes to a complete seal, allowing for new events to be opened up because of the ending of old ones. "If you're sending him, send him now. The guys eyes were closed for a second, so this could definitely be a dream." He couldn't sit here waiting all this time for this to be resolved. Shit. He still had more shit to do, PLUS was already on the clock with his daughter, of whom SHINRONA HIMSELF needed to be talking to, right now. K.T. had his own kid to deal with, too, who, YET AGAIN was sacrificing his own time for the rest of the family. There were a lot of backed up orders here, and he was going to need to get through them all. "So. Catch this, Shinrona! Shinra!" He gave them a lackadaisical two-fingered salute before taking his robes from off the lone Samurai's back and letting him keep his white kimono as it was. "No need to take the mask of the Phantom any longer, old man. Enjoy your restored youth." He snickered, then flickered.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Quote :
When Maruze woke up, it would be with memories of a man named 'Shinra Tensei' within his head, and everything that he would have experienced after taking on Waruze and slaying him would be a flack back of the past and vision of the future at the same time. He would be named a Tensei in his dream through an Anomaly, and, in that, through the Phantom, he would be altered to harbor Tensei blood through receiving that of Khrona's father. Thus, in the unanimous acceptance of the name 'Tantra,'  Shinrona and Shintsuki could return to the Veritas along with the newest Tensei, who harbored the memories of the man he once was, the one he became and the new one that he is presently, his Living Shadow already awaiting him to wake up from his dream.

Shinrona stood at the edge of Tantra Tensei's dream of the past, and after the Past had passed in his head, Shinrona would be there to make his Dream into Reality with his arrival from out of his head.

Quote :
Through Shinrona, of whom needed to make the 'Phantasmagoria' into 'Absolution' and sustain it in Reality as a bound and stabilized reality in place of the anomaly, the Maruze would awaken after the Veritas had been removed from Vescrutia's influence and was at the cusp of its regeneration. Here is where they could monitor and manage the 'Dream' and the 'Data' from within the 'Veritas.'

When he woke up from his nightmare, he would be set in his place in the Tensei family as Khrona's Father; more specifically, Shinrona's Father, Shinra Tensei, now as Tantra Tensei.
Back to top Go down
Tantra
Maruze Meikyuu the Pearl Yinchrysm :: Silver Hallowed Fortress; Keeper of the Crystal Shell
Tantra

Male Points : 82

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Quote :
It seemed as though he'd been asleep for months. First, the Ambiguous Chaos where he fought his darkness. Then, his Daughter being separated from him just as his Son. Then, his taking shelter in a strange old Manor of sorts along the way. He wasn't sure what happened after he woke up, but he was no longer where he once was.

"... Where... Am I...?" Maruze said, opening his eyes weakly, "... I feel... Different, somehow... I just remember, for some reason, seeking shelter in a Manor and..."

He was unsure if he was still inside of it or not; in fact, he didn't know where he was at all. Perhaps that 'Ambiguous Chaos' he walked through in the Reversal Plains had more life-changing effects than he realized before.

After all of the events that transpired, all of which seemed to be the dreamy remnants of the End of the Dusk he endured before the move from Vescrutia, flashed in his head as if they'd been there since only moments ago. He awoke in a fright that morning, on the outside back porch, where he remembered it all happened so long ago... "..." The memories still felt fresh... Something one could never forget. "... I must have... fallen asleep outside on accident... I was so tired last night..." He rubbed his eyes, trying to come to a discernment between the present and the past. It seemed difficult when he first was awake, due to how vivid the dream was, and how much time it seemed elapsed inside of it... It had been quite a while since he saved that girl. He only wondered what happened to his honorary son... after taking his honorary niece away. Even to this day, perhaps, what nearly felt like centuries later, he worried about Koudo Tamura; the son he took up whilst his memory was lost. "Mmm. I hope he would recognize me in my rightful place, as Shinrona's father..." He, himself, could barely believe it sometimes, considering how his son found a way to save he and the entire family. "Mmm... Yes. You've done me proud, my boy..." He figured, he would simply bask in the peace of his humble home's beautiful Bamboo back yard. The serenity was to die for. "Both... My boys..." he muttered, falling back into slumber; hopefully more restful this time around.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:58 pm

The moment Tantra had awoken from his dream, Shinrona and Shintsuki would touch base in their summer home out in the Bamboo Jungle they'd been cultivating for a while in their yard. Their father lived there and he went to go visit him every now and then, this time, in particular, being one of the most crucial of them all, considering that everything in the Delta changed the day that Shinrona and Shintsuki came back. "Ahhhhh..." he uttered, his Consciousness touching down in the Delta from the Dream, this one, specifically being from Tantra. Shinrona was feeling refreshed as though he'd been been resting for centuries, waiting for the day he could wake back up and see the world that he created at the peak of its creation for the specific purpose to come back into it and continue to create from the inside out as the established system outside continued to create outwardly. It was going to be nice to be home.

"Well, Tsuki, I believe our first order of business should be to go see Daddy's Precious Gem, wouldn't you agree?" Last he remembered, she was left by herself and being tended to by many of the Lower restrictions. And for that matter, he wondered about Tear. Under his breath, though, he would give his thanks to the Phantom, of whom he knew was very busy with extremely important matters that needed to be tended to. Shiniere was one of them, but she was also on punishment, and in that time, Shinity, the 'youngest' (simply because Shiniere came from the future), had to be addressed. He was considering some renovations of the Delta's 'Pandemia' already, simply because he knew there needed to be some things established in there. There was indeed much to do... Including for Shinrona's father.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Red Moon, Daddy's Dearly Beloved :: Fourth Tenseingel; Shinigami of the Veritas
Tsukihime

Female Points : 84

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:21 pm

"Yes, that sounds splendid~" she said after finishing up and ending her dreamy stream of 'Phantasmagoria' as soon as Shinrona established them in 'Reality.' She would, with her arm rested gently in his own, casually look back and inquire about his father. "Dear, don't you think we should check on your father and let him know we're going to be leaving? Seems rather rude to just leave him there, after he's done SO much for us already." Though they all hadn't been 'Fully Conscious' for a while, that which was 'Shinrona' and 'Shintsuki' would finally be able to return to their physical forms and start getting their hands into their world, which their children were trying to understand how to maintain so that they could learn how to manage their own efficiently. "Plus, we need to check and see what she's been doing with the Delta here..." As the leaders of each respective territory, they had free reign and rule to do whatever they wished within their father's rule. "... She may have just decided to go make all types of wild, crazy monsters appear so she could go fight them... and not realize that there are people who could get hurt in this city in her quest to have fun." That seemed just about accurately summed up, if she knew her daughter, that is.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Shinrona chuckled, looking back at the house behind them, as well, "... Trust me, darling. He already knows." She was still getting used to the 'Family Bond,' as well as the true meaning of it, but he didn't mind... He was still getting used to her family's customs and traditions, as well. Granted, they were equally as confusing, but they tied in seamlessly with the Tensei's. It was like they were a match made in heaven. And speaking of which... "Oh, love, if we're here, then who's watching the castle in the Dream? I'm still not too certain how your world works." Shinrona was one who usually didn't sleep in his youth, and when he did, it was either not restful or it was too ambiguous to be understood at the time. All of it came together when he gained understanding, but his visions didn't make sense to him in his youth. "Hopefully not sort of Spacial Misplacement?" He didn't feel like having to correct any sort of error along the way... He liked for rather seamless and fluid transitions, which is why the times it seemed like he was acting most was always when things were coming together, making a guise of how much work he actually did in all the time leading up to the finales. He was good at covering his tracks very well. "Or is it already taken care of?"

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:00 pm

The Shadow of a Man rested peacefully in the shadow of Tantra; an eternal memory of his past and time without memory. In that time, the Yojimbo would speak to his own son, the Phantom, in the midst of the temporal distortions and bid him farewell. "Well Done, My Son..." He was not expecting him to have unlocked such a great many Tensei Secrets and freed so many members of the family so easily. That was a feat that even Shinra couldn't accomplish... He barely found the way to save himself, and that was only through his son, here, who came back and made sure to do so. "Thank You..." As was customary for the Phantoms, the Dividing Enigma would don his crow-like Tengu mask before the Phantom and bow deeply to him, no longer as 'The Yojimbo,' but now as 'Allsgrim.' "I Love You..." He had to make sure that it was said.

"I will protect the Castle as its Guardian Spirit. When my duties are done, I will return to the Zero World. That is where the Devourists live, after all... And I do believe my kingdom needs its king." His memory had been shot for so long, simply because he wasn't connected to his own consciousness. He only hoped that his Devourist Children hadn't all destroyed themselves and all their resources... "I will be back to visit whenever my Vessel calls for me. But you may always reach me back at home, Khrona." He pat his son on his head as a form of endearment, "You've become much stronger since our last battle. Certainly living up to your potential; far beyond what even my eyes had originally anticipated." The memories of Shinra were present in Allsgrim, for, as Tantra's 'Living Shadow,' he harbored both they and the memories of his time in his lapse in memory. "Go on. I know we all have work to do. Businessmen, after all." He chuckled, letting the Phantom take his leave and assuring Shinrona and Shintsuki that all had been resolved with a serene calmness that washed over the atmosphere; as if things were brand new. With that, he would sink into the shadows and exit to the Trinity Plane, watching over the Manor from the shadows...
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:00 am

"Ah," he cried with a polite nod of his head, "Very good, then." He turned back to his wife, smiling softly, "Seems like everything has been taken care of..." The next stop on their list now was Pandemia so that they could deal with Shinity... And then Shinrona had to get back to the Dawn to see how Shiniere was doing. Hopefully she wasn't taking her little fiasco with that boy too hard. He knew Serulenia would be able to assist with that. "... So, I suppose it's about time for us to be off to the school... See how that is being run. Certainly, if there is a necessity for some fine tuning or adjustments, we will be able to make them in our land." That was what these two were patrolling and perusing around for; to not only enjoy their world, but to also correct any mistakes that just so happened to be still continuing on because of them. "Well, my dear? Shall we be off?" He extended his arm to her so that she could take it and they could drift off to Pandemia just as leisurely as they may.

Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Red Moon, Daddy's Dearly Beloved :: Fourth Tenseingel; Shinigami of the Veritas
Tsukihime

Female Points : 84

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:06 am

"Certainly," she responded quickly, taking his arm and starting to phase out, "I'll have us there in no time flat." Naturally with her 'Phantasmagoria,' getting there wouldn't be all that difficult at all. The two of them would start to dissolve quickly and fizzle out completely before too long, appearing at the Gates of Pandemia, finally.
Back to top Go down
Meikyuu
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:42 am

As the man, Tantra Tensei, fell back into slumber, he would be overtaken by a great cleansing wave that would soothe his soul and cleanse his mind whilst he was in his deep sleep. Though inside of him was the spirit of a father and son combined as one; Khrona's father, Shinra, as well as Khrona himself, embodying his father, as the spirit of Maruze. This, together with the wave of Meikyuu, to whom had been resting dormant inside of Maruze's family since longer than he knew, would restore the soul of the old Samurai and his daughter in their new forms with the Fatherly Tensei Spirit resting inside and binding it and the two of them together. Maruze and Meo Meikyuu; those that were born of the depths of the very Primordial Sea that is 'Meikyuu' itself, now awakened through the bond of their fatherly daughter love.

"... Wake up..." it called to him, both the spirit of the Samurai, Maruze, as well as the spirit of the Manor, Shinra "... Your Daughter misses you..." It was clear that Shinrona recognized his father's spirit within the watery embodiment of himself that he took on via that spirit, but the watery spirit was not made fully aware that he was no longer just who he was, but also completely new as another form of Shinrona's being; just like Meo, his own daughter. He would be awakened by the gentle waves of distortion in the air causes by the time lapse, his memories and feelings would begin to sync up and the two spirits that lived inside of him would be understood as the one that is 'Water Khrona,' to be put rather plainly. Like father, like son, they say. Only, he was more than just his father, Shinra... He was also himself, as Maruze. And that is what made 'Water Khrona' different, even in his father's image and spirit. Still, he was ignorant to his own self, which the Shinsanity of Water was here to help him reflect on as it flooded the land in any and every way, shape and form a wave could take at the time of arrival. "... Go to her..." the voice rippled in midair on the invisible sea of wavelength. With the passing of the tide, so too would the presence and the feeling it carried be passed along with it. He, too, would be carried by the great wave and would be forced to follow the flood.

(Tag; Pass)

Maruze Meikyuu the Pearl Yinchrysm :: Silver Hallowed Fortress; Keeper of the Crystal Shell
Tantra

Male Points : 82

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:07 am

Lost within the depths of his dark, convoluted mind and spirit, where the forces of two clashing spirits would finally find their clarity and peace with each other after their epic battle of 'Waruze' and 'Maruze,' the fated battle of Father and Son, Shinra and Khrona, would come to and end and at peace with both of their spirits resting in the strength of his watery soul. After hearing the voice of the cleansing waters that lay dormant in his Dawn Blood, Maruze would finally truly awaken the spirit of 'Meikyuu,' the progenitor to his clan, and the Dawn Blood that ran in his veins thanks to the purity of his heart and soul. "... Meo...?!" he cried, suddenly shooting awake from slumber. In his eyes of clarity, he would finally be able to see the spirit of his daughter having returned to him after lingering just out of the corner of his eye for so long. Where his longing for her had once appeared in his affection to all the fatherless young women lost in the world, his clarity of Mind and Spirit through a baptismal of purity would illuminate in the once dark waters that were his Soul and guide his spirit straight back to her. Though he had a different body and an altered spirit, he was still the same man he was as an individual, even if he was not complete until he accepted the spirit of Khrona's Father into himself. Now that he was, Khrona had become just like his own father in this way and would embrace his loving and protective spirit; the spirit of the Manor that housed the Family and bound them together with the Family Bond. "... Daddy's coming... Meo..." Though he knew his daughter's face and form was different, he definitely would be able to recognize her spirit... and she would his, as well. Finally... His family could slowly, but surely, come back together, starting with his reunion with his first born, and maybe even his other 'children'. Tantra followed the wave of energy in the air with great haste, wasting no time in exiting the comfort of his home and heading out into the world to follow where the waves of the wind and the water would carry the wandering samurai this time...

White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
The Me-ou

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 276
Job/hobbies : Government

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:13 pm

"A Great Deal Of Good Things Are Happening..." her voice echoed in the wake of the wavelengths of the rippling air, the waves of the atmosphere revealing to her the feelings of many fatherless figures that all felt the same way as she did. Her feelings of being left alone and betrayal of their family were reflected in each of those that had experienced anything similar. They were all getting resolved as she experienced them and resolved issues with her own father through her very spirit, which was the wave of her energy finally washing over the land as the part of her that felt the most neglect of them all. She followed the wave of clarity in reflection wherever she saw the waters pass by that she deemed necessary to look into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home   Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet Night; Home, Sweet Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next