The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrannica
Volcanon the Ashen Vulturecrow :: Keeper Of Insanity; Alice Of Insanity
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 216
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate Empty
PostSubject: Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate   Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:25 pm

She had woken up.

"... Where is my Queen? I do not sense her any longer..."

The young lady that stood to her feet was about 5'7, wearing a casual tank top with some ripped jeans. Her hair was moderate length and sandy blonde. Piercing red eyes gazing at the new location, the young lady, Karu, walked through the endless abyss of white. She did not know where she was going, nor if she would ever get there, but she was in search of her Spider Queen.

"This place..." Karu murmured, "... I cannot feel anything here."

Karu's eyes narrowed.

"I must have died." Without warning, an incredible lapse in her cool and independent demeanor changed into wailing violently and unleashing a great deal of reddish energy from herself -- Insanity.

"Where is... It...?" Karu mumbled, her eyes now glowing. "The Insanity..." she said softly, "... I can feel it."

Karu continued walking through the abyss, being guided by her own insanity to The Insanity, itself, from which she was born. "It's here... I know it is..."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate   Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 pm

Just then, a hole darker than black appeared above Karu, its essence being the Void, itself. Every now and then, there were sparks of what looked like red electricity coming out of the hole and then slipping back in.

"Child," the black hole called out, "You Are My Heiress; My Incarnate. I Am The Insanity You Seek." Within the black hole, two slender, piercing eyes slid open -- both agleam -- to gaze at the incarnation of Insanity and let itself be known.

"Return To Me, Child, And You Will Be My Daughter."

The black hole expanded where Karu was, leaving it open as a portal for her to travel through.

Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 216
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

PostSubject: Re: Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate   Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Karu thought. The Spider Queen was either dead or was not the same as she was before Karu's death, yet part of her soul still existed within Karu. It was a difficult choice for her to choose between searching for the Spider Queen's soul and entering the darkness that her so-called 'Father' made for her.

But the Insanity within Karu had its own motivation to move Karu, for she was naught but a vessel for Insanity. There was nothing inside of Karu except for the Insanity, and she was gripped by it in her heart to return to the very thing she was born from. "F... Father, huh?" she asked with a hint of skepticism. "... But I cannot deny this feeling..." Karu gazed into the eyes of the Insanity and gave a look just as sharp as the Insanity's glare.

Every part of her being wanted to go through the black hole where the Insanity resided. There was literally no choice in the matter, since her entire makeup was that of Insanity. "... Alright, Dad. Show me what you've got."

Karu slipped her hands into her jean pockets and stepped forth into the black hole where the Insanity resided.

PostSubject: Re: Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate   Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate Empty

Back to top Go down

Karu, The Insanity's Incarnate
Page 1 of 1