The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Karu And The Insanity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrannica
Volcanon the Ashen Vulturecrow :: Keeper Of Insanity; Alice Of Insanity
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 215
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

Karu And The Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:51 am

A hole in spacetime burned itself through the darkness, a figure hurdling out at a high speed into infinite nothingness. Once she came to a stop, Karu looked around to get her bearings.

"This darkness..." she said, "... I'm back here again..."

Though Karu escaped with her life, she wasn't pleased with the outcome of her destruction. She was far too weak. She should have been able to destroy the planet with her Nature Destruction, but that planet fought back. Karu never experienced it before and wondered about the Creator and his strength.

"... Maybe I will fight him one day..." Karu thought. "... I have things to destroy," she said to herself, wandering about the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:01 am

As the young Karu wandered about the darkness, a light appeared to her in the distance, slowly drawing itself closer to her. At first, it was too bright to make out what was inside of it, but it dimmed significantly to a faint glow around the hovering man in casual clothing -- Ty.

"So," Ty started, a nonchalant smile on his face, "Are You Ready To Do What I Suggested To Rid Yourself Of Insanity And Purify Your Being?" Naturally, he already knew the answer to the question. "It Will Help You Grow Stronger, Just Like You Wish." Ty chuckled lightly. "You Might Even Be Able To Face Me In Combat, Since It Means So Much To You."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:17 am

Without warning, three large, narrow, burning eyes appeared in the darkness, behind Karu. It was the Insanity.

"No..." the Insanity said, "You Are To Stay With Me, My Child, And Achieve Our Full Strength Together. You Are My True Vessel, Not That Accursed Machine Holding Me Back." The eyes turned to face Ty, of whom the Insanity knew it could not go against. "What Is Your Purpose Here In This Realm?" the Insanity asked. "This Is Not Your Assigned Domain. You Are A Higher Restriction. Why Would You Come To The Likes Of This Place?"

Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:23 am

Karu was conflicted. She wanted to face her creator, but even after weakening himself, she could tell she was outmatched. Drained from the battle with the planet, itself, she couldn't fight anymore anyway. She did, however, have questions for the creator.

"... What do I matter to you? You are just trying to change me into something I'm not."

As she spoke those words, she felt hatred within. "Why don't you just kill me now, if you're so powerful, and remake me the way you want me to be? As my creator, you can easily make me into what you want."

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:30 am

Karu's words angered Ty. His eyes became a burning red, but his facial expression stayed the same. "I Am GOD," Ty's first words to Karu were, "Your Free Will Means Something, Even If You Do Not Believe It So." He closed his eyes, holding back his frustration. "I DID Make You In The Image I Wanted You To Be Already." It was true. Karu was made to do and be exactly what she was. "However, I Want You To Freely Wish To Change From Being Part Of the Insanity To Part Of The Veritas. You Are One Of My Last Creations, And I Know What Your Path Will Lead To. More Than Just Destruction, You Will Eventually Be Consumed By The Insanity And It Will Erase Your Sentience So That It May Have Its Own Vessel." Having to explain that to Karu still infuriated Ty, but he kept his eyes closed and an emotionless expression.

Finally, he opened his eyes just slightly, a sanguine gleam from them lighting up the entirety of the darkness in a flash. "Does Any Of What I'm Saying Make Sense To You, Karu?"
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:35 am

The Insanity hissed at Ty's words, the eyes that were its present form floating nearer to Karu. "You Are My Daughter -- My Incarnation," the Insanity said. "That Means That You Are Heiress To My Power, And If You Need It, I Will Give It To You. As Soon As We Rid Ourselves Of That Infernal Machine That Keeps The Rest Of My Power, I Will Show You What Sort Of Power You Will Have."

At present, the Insanity wished to combat Ty again, only this time, it would give all of its remaining power to Karu in order to earn her trust. "You Are Rejuvenated Because Of Me, Daughter. Now Use The Power I Have Granted To You To Destroy The Creator!!"

Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:39 am

Karu stood at a standstill. Both of them seemed to have valid points, but what the creator said to her really hit her in the heart. ".. So... You...?" She couldn't believe that he made her this way on purpose. "... Even if you DID create me like this on purpose, why try to change me now? Why can I not just be what you made me to be?" It angered Karu so much that she looked back at those glaring red eyes and said, "I will accept your power as long as we can kick his ass!!"

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:45 am

Ty remained emotionless. "I Foresaw This Outcome," he said in an emotionless voice, "And I Am Ready To Show You That You Face Me In Vain."

With his hands in his pockets, two very large hands appeared behind him, hovering over his body. These were his God Hands, of which Ty could manifest at any given time and in multiple numbers.

"If This Is How You Must Learn," Ty said sternly, "Then That Is What Will Be!"

Immediately, the God Hands floating near him flew over to Karu to grab her and restrain all of her power.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:50 am

"Good Girl," the Insanity spake with elation, "Now Accept Me Fully And I Will Fight With You." The first thing that happened was that the Insanity was sucked into Karu, raising her power exponentially after the rejuvenation of her energy. "I Will Guide You Where You Cannot," it said. "These Hands... I Have Them, Too." Immediately, two giant red claws that were the exact size of the God Hands appeared before Karu to lock the hands in combat.

"Do What You Will, Daughter, And I Will Handle The Rest."

Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:59 am

A smirk appeared on Karu's normally cold and emotionless face. "Bitchin," she said, feeling the power of the Insanity raise her own drastically. Her body began to flare up with what looked like an electrical fire, and her aura expanded in adjustment to her new power. Cocking her fist back, blades suddenly protruded from her wrist and spun wildly, disappearing due to the speed. Karu's fist was filled with pent up heat and insanity, and when she threw a punch, it tore open spacetime to deliver a direct blow to ty from afar.

As a being of pure insanity, Karu could also take on an ethereal form made of intangible insanity and control how her energetic form appeared, as well as what it could do. She did this and dispersed herself into a pure insanity form, filling part of the darkness with her presence. Karu became one with the atmosphere, and started to use her Nature Destruction to cause the darkness to crumble around Ty.

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:22 am

The white hot punch through spacetime aimed at Ty was dodged nonchalantly, just like before. It was predictable even without his knowledge of the meta. The darkness of this area started crumbling down with Karu's presence being naturally destructive, and this world would fall apart if she were allowed to continue.

"Absolute All; Absolute Final Wonderland."

As the darkness crumbled, it would be drawn back together as a black sphere mimicking a planet, gathering more and more darkness that was being destroyed by Karu. Eventually, Karu herself would be sucked into it and have no means of escape from it. She would be trapped in an alternate reality under the full control of Ty. If she weren't sucked into it, Ty had another plan for his Absolute Final Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:27 am

"Do Not Touch It!" the Insanity cried out to its symbiotic host, Karu. "If You Are Sucked In, We Will Lose All Of Our Power!" The Insanity forced Karu to return to a material state, then moved her matter deep into the darkness. "Listen To Me, Child, His Power Far Exceeds Our Own. We Need To Bring Him To Insanity Again, As With The First Time We Faced Him."

Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:33 am

A gasp escaped Karu's mouth when she saw how much control the Insanity had over her. It actually made her quite frustrated with the symbiotic nature of the Insanity and she, herself, as the Incarnate. "No. I Don't Need Your Power... I Need MY OWN!!" Karu's eyes flared up as she started to consume the Insanity within her via her own. "I am the Insanity's incarnate, which means I can devour it just as it can devour me!" She had a strong mind and sense of heart, but it was still malice toward her creator.

"I'll destroy that little world you made with no problem!" Karu cried out. "NATURE DESTRUCTION!" She took a swipe through the air with her hand and launched a long rip in spacetime to draw in the Absolute Final Wonderland and prevent the use of it. Hopefully that was the end of it, since she stopped feeding it power.

"Do you want to change me now, Creator?" Karu asked with disdain in her voice, "Or are you going to let me destroy you and everything you hold dear?!"

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:44 am

Ty smirked. "Better Change Your Tone, Speaking To Me Like That. I Can Just Erase You If I Like. But I Didn't Create You To Erase You. This Is Why I Let You Live." The Absolute Final Wonderland was torn apart by the rip in spacetime, but only because Ty allowed it to happen. He could have easily sustained it after the attack, but did not because he had another plan in mind to teach Karu a lesson.

Another fearful flash of red overcame the entire realm of darkness before everything went dark again. Before Karu's very eyes, having instantaneously traveled across the darkness without movement nor sight of movement, was her creator glaring her down.

"Absolute All; AkaTsukiyomi."

With direct eye contact, Karu would be forced into thinking about and feeling all of the negativity she had for others in herself, and was faced with dealing with her personal issues inside of her. The effects of the AkaTsukiyomi were to leave the subjects in perpetual inner turmoil, unable to resolve their thoughts and feelings about themselves. Karu would be trapped thinking about and feeling all of the pain, sorrow, hatred and any other negative emotion inside of her with no way to release them.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:55 am

In a flash of red, Karu was trapped. She was making eye contact with Ty the entire time, and when the realm flashed red, she was caught in its vicinity. She was consciously forced into dealing with herself in her own mind and own heart, falling down to the ground with a blank expression on her face.

"That's..." she began to say, reliving her past life in her head, '... I'm not..." She reviewed her new life that the creator had given her, just the same as she was before she died. "... Why would...?" The questions and statements did not cease. She was locked up in her own mind and heart.

But then...

"It's..." Karu's eyes blazed, as did her hair, "... Not..." With all her strength, she stood up, "... Over..." The insanity fueled her, and though she was trapped in her own thoughts and feelings, her insanity erased them and thus broke the AkaTsukiyomi. ".. YET!!"

Breaking free and standing on her own two feet, Karu extended her blades on her wrists and began to spin them violently. She was in a crazed state, since it was the Insanity that saved her from all of the torturous thoughts and feelings that were within her. They all simply became insanity, and the incarnate grew stronger.

Karu spun around at a high speed, letting her already spinning blades cut through the atmosphere as Karu, herself, became a giant spinning tornado of insanity. It ripped holes in the darkness and tore apart the realm just by its existence, and it was aimed at Ty.

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Ty did not move nor did he flinch. The tornado was made of insanity, and he'd already dealt with it before. "Child..." he muttered, "... Do You Even Know Where Your Insanity Comes From?"

After inquiring, Ty became very, very angry.

"Absolute Zero..." Ty bellowed with a fearsome voice, "... Rapture."

Ty lifted one hand out of his pocket slowly, then lashed it out at a high speed, snatching the energy of the tornado of insanity and harnessing it for himself. All of the Insanity that was made up of the tornado was now compressed into a tiny red marble that was removed from Karu. Her power would drop drastically since so much of her insanity was snatched from her. "Now Then," Ty murmured with a smirk on his face, "Let Me Show You How I Resolved The Insanity." The red orb suddenly became crystalline in color, and Ty threw it up and down, catching it every time.

The very last time he caught it, he hurled it at Karu, the purified energy being a countermeasure to her insanity. If she were hit, she would suffer the pain of purity and purification, which would convert her Insanity into Shinsanity -- the very opposing element Ty made to counteract the insanity, itself.

Without warning, Ty snapped his fingers and said, "Jade Amaterasu," and everything went alight by a green flame. It spread across the surface of the entire realm and burnt away any possibility of escape -- since the flames burned possibility, itself. Now Karu only had one outcome to deal with, for every other outcome would be completely burnt up by the Jade Amaterasu. There were no more possibilities except to be struck down by the orb cleansed of insanity.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 2:22 pm

The Insanity took control over its incarnate completely and said "HAHAHAHA," at the entire situation. "Now You Have Made Me Laugh!" The Insanity leapt out of the incarnate and acted as a barrier for her made solely of its insanity. The madness she would have to face was that the Insanity, itself, was sacrificing for her.

Thus, the Insanity was neutralized along with the Shinsanity.

However, it did not hit the girl, and the Insanity detached itself, so the Incarnate wouldn't have felt any of the purification and acted as a source of fuel.

Thus, the Insanity reincarnated itself through its incarnate, Karu.

"I Can Come Back Whenever I Wish As Long As The incarnate Exists," the Insanity said blatantly. It allowed Karu to use her abilities independently, but they were still one and the same being. The Insanity sacrificed itself because it knew that it could regenerate from a primary source.

That would be Karu.

"HAHAHAHA," it laughed, "You Cannot Defeat The Both Of Us."

Suddenly everything in sight seemed to harbor glowing green fire. "Only One Way Out, Huh?" the Insanity said confidently, "I'll Let My Incarnate Decide For Herself."
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Since the possibilities were met, the green fire should have died down, if that outcome had come true.

Since Karu was saved by the Insanity, she was very grateful for the self-sacrifice. "That's nice..." she said compassionately. Karu felt the warmth of love coming from the experience.

But she still has a mission to accomplish.

"I need to learn to control my power..." Karu said to herself. "If I can, I'll be unstoppable." That meant that she had to master the Insanity. But that's when she realized that the person she battled against had already done that part.

Right now, she was in the fray, and it meant that she was fighting with her creator.

"I thought I said I didn't want to change who I am, Creator.' Karu chuckles, '"Come On." Karu was angry now, and that anger fueled her insanity. "Didn't i say I wanted to stay the same?"

Karu was asking very intuitive questions about her life to her creator for a reason. Only her TRUE creator could know that. That is why she did not doubt him, but his casual attire made him look like he was just waking up. "Tell me what i want to know and we'll call it even."

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Ty cracked a smile. "Who Are YOU Out Of ALL Of My Creations To Tell Me What To Do."

The flames did indeed burn out once the algorithm was solved.

"I'm Not Trying To Do Anything Except Keep Insanity Out Of The Veritas," Ty said very honestly. "Everything Just Seems Like It Is Converging Around Me Trying To Destroy Me." Ty sneered. "I've Been Working My Ass Off Out There Just To Save People Like You." Karu didn't know it, but she was Ty's daughter, just like any of his female creations.

"If That Is All, Then This Shall Be A Simple Task," Ty said. "But Address Me Properly, Since You Are Now Formally Part Of The Family." Karu's innate instincts to destroy would be quenched soon enough.

"Just Follow Me, My Child.,' Ty said as he was turning away, looking back and saying, "Unless, You Want To Still Keep Fighting Me."

Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:21 pm

"Actually," Karu stated, "I thought you would never ask." She smirked. "Your powers are interesting. I like to see them." Karu struck a battle stance and let her fists intensify with heat.

"Show me!" Karu demanded. "Even if I die, I can just be replaced, RIGhT?" Karu was displeased about her history as a mass produced doll that gained sentience.

"So let's get this show on the road!"

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:52 pm

Ty could not help but laugh. One of his creations had become rebellious...

'"I'm Warning You Now," Ty said, "The Flash Is Blinding."

Crossing his arms over his chest, he hovered closer to Karu very slowly, a glow around him intensifying as he moved, "Magnanimous Luminosity!!"

The very light that came from the technique had a concussive force that broke down everything that comes in contact with it, their particles being ripped apart one by one in the process. Nothing could pass through the contracted photons. Therefore, anything caught in the blast radius gets ripped apart particle by particle.

Nothing existed within the blast radius of the Magnanimous Luminosity. Its light was permanent. It stretched across space, growing stronger and larger as it consumed more and more of the galaxy. It only stopped when the user disarms it.

Basically, Ty shone with a bright light that was magnified to such an intensity that it would consume indefinitely, becoming larger and stronger as long as Ty continued to magnify.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:31 pm

The Insanity suddenly flared up from Karu, all on its own. It wrapped around Karu and altered her state of matter so that she wouldn't be vaporized. The form they took on was the exact wavelength to blend in with the light as it passed over. if contact was made, the Insanity would take the blow for Karu.

Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:46 pm

Karu took the form of the Insanity and resonated with the wavelength of the Magnanimous Luminosity so that they could harmonize and stabilize themselves within the boundless light. "Ugh..." Karu groaned, "It's like it's tearing me apart particle by particle..." She could see Ty exuding this light from the free fall she was doing. "Damn, he's really strong," Karu admitted, "But he's not getting off easy on me!" Karu was lost in being insanity now, and her insane goal was to defeat Ty.

As her insanity grew, so did her power, since Karu is made of pure insanity, itself. The Insanity she exuded from herself arced over her and pulled itself around her like a sheet to protect her from the light. 'i see you!" Karu said with an arrogant tone, "My power is too great for me to fall to something so simple." Being erased particle by particle was as painful a process as burning with fire. "But with the Insanity.." Karu's area suddenly became distorted in the light, hovering toward Ty.

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:32 pm

"Omoshiroi," Ty said with hint of surprise and anticipation, locking his eyes on the Insanity and Incarnate, which were now working together in symbiosis. A targeting crosshair in the shape of an X made of light shone directly into the eyes of the Insanity's Incarnate. The sheer malicious intent coupled with the blinding light left the target locking eyes with Ty.

"Absolute All..." Ty spake, focusing all of the infinite light that stretched out to every corner of the dimension to become a narrow beam of light synced up with his eyes locked on the Insanity's eyes. "... Nirvana..." His utterance was as calm and collected as Ty seemed to be, and the beam of light targeting the Insanity like a high powered laser pointer burned into the Insanity the power of Peace. Many images flashed through the mind of Karu through the Insanity, allowing her to see what it did to people who could not handle its power. Ty clasped his hands together, as if he were about to pray. As he did this, the light marked on the Insanity would grow more intense, bringing it to a weakened state of calmness.

"Calm Down," Ty said in jest, "I'm Only Having A Little Fun." He knew that the ultimate goal was to save Karu, which is why he did not take his eyes off of the Insanity, which should be weakened. "You'll Thank Me Later."
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:47 pm

"Oh crap" was all that Karu could say when she visibly saw all of that light that exploded from Ty concentrate on her. She had no choice but to look into the eyes of Ty. He transferred a relaxing calm and peace from himself that was shown in many of the things flashing before Karu's eyes.

"Ugh.." Karu groaned, feeling weaker and weaker due to the laser being pointed at her. However, she saw what her life would be like without the Insanity, as those were some of the images that flickered through her mind. "You can't..." Karu said with a drained tone, "... You can't turn me into that!" Whatever she saw, she embraced it, yet denied it outwardly.

But there was no Insanity around her, and somehow she felt much more clarity in what she wished to do, since her mind was no longer cluttered. The weakness of the Insanity within Karu was being converted into the strength of Shinsanity. "No..." Karu said softly, "That... Isn't how you made me!"

Yet, there was no hope for Karu, as a better life without insanity or being its incarnate ran through her head of clarity. "But..." she said with hesitation, "... It does seem nice to be able to relax."

Karu became tame.

PostSubject: Re: Karu And The Insanity   Karu And The Insanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Karu And The Insanity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next