The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:47 pm

A Divine Being of no definite shape nor form, known to be an Angel of the Voice. It usually takes a feminine attributed form, but is formally androgynous. Falsetto is said to be the very Voice of the Bird of Paradise, and because of its relative form, has become known as an Angel of Nature as well. The only defining feature that remains constant in Falsetto is its green hue.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:30 pm

Falsetto Vocale appeared in the form of a green bird that swooped in from the sky, seemingly out of thin air. There was no other bird like it, and its features were sleek, not ruffled. It flapped before the two, whistling a tune. It was no bigger than the palm of the hand.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:35 pm

Falsetto Vocale fluttered around a bit, doing nothing more than tweeting and carrying on. Eventually, it found a perch on Ryktrr's shoulder, mimicking his head movements as he looked around. During one of the tweets, it sounded almost as if the bird said, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:46 pm

Falsetto Vocale continued to chirp fervently, words seeming to form in their blended reverberation. The words "I am an angel" formed from the incessant tweeting, before the sleek, green bird took flight once again, hovering before Ryktrr's face momentarily. It would then flutter over to the dragon, interested in its demeanor. The bird continued chirping harmoniously, soothing the air.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:02 pm

Falsetto Vocale saw that the dragon was irritated by the strange bird and immediately let it be, concentrating now on the one who heard its voice. It was clear that because of the form taken, it was strange for the man to understand the bird. So, the avian took to a different form; the bird's body stretched out before his eyes, its legs thickening and wings becoming arm-like appendages as the bird creature now stood upright. There were traces of feathers gathered here and there about the wings and crest, but overall, the avian's body remained smooth. "I was the one who spoke to you," Falsetto said.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:13 pm

Falsetto Vocale asked the blue man, "Did I startle you?" It smiled, the beak curling upward at the ends. "As I have spoken, I am an angel. My form is not definite, though as I shift forms, I keep certain characteristics of my divinity." Falsetto spread its wings out, which would suddenly begin to retract into the shape of hands and fingers. "What form is best for you?" Falsetto asked as it glowed a bright green during transformation, legs and feet becoming humanoid along with the face and features of the head.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:25 pm

Falsetto Vocale smiled as its face became feminine, something similar to a human, and its chest perked out relatively before the eyes of Ryktrr. As it changed, it told him, "An angel can be anything... But the single constant that every angel has is that we are servants of God." The angel's humanoid feet bled together, eventually becoming seamless and spread out like a tail fin. The appearance of Falsetto now was that of a floating mermaid. "Some angels have fixed forms, others do not. I am one that has no fixed form," Falsetto said.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:35 pm

Falsetto Vocale laid eyes on Ryktrr, its own glistening as it swam through the air vivaciously. "A whim," the angel answered rather simply. "I am an angel of Voice and Nature. I am either bearing messages or harmonizing with nature, and my harmony..." Falsetto said, ceasing its swirl right before Ryktrr's face, "... Has led me to this blessed place." Falsetto's appearance did not stop shifting. Now its arms became like fins, and its body sleek once again. "Now, might I ask, what brings you here? What is your being and purpose, blue one?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:03 pm

Falsetto Vocale had been shifting from form to form after encountering the blue one the previous night. It interacted with many creatures and much nature as it did. As the next evening came, it noticed the same dragon from before emerge. In the form of a green butterfly with a pattern unlike any other, it would flutter before the dragon just as it had done as the bird.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:06 pm

Falsetto Vocale fluttered in a pattern that was irregular, flying in a method that seemed to be some form of communication or another. It didn't take long for the green butterfly to land on the nose of the dragon, in full vision of her.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:09 pm

Falsetto Vocale floated off of the dragon once she stumbled back, keeping to a single spot in the air. There came a gentle breeze that curled around the dragon and whispered to her, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you," nearly inaudibly. However, after that, the wind died down and the butterfly radiated a beautiful green glow.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:14 pm

Falsetto Vocale's glowing continued on as Draggy became calmer, sensing her calmness through wavelengths in the air. The body of the butterfly stretched out as it glowed, it growing a pair of arms and legs, and its head becoming somewhat humanoid, though its size remaining unchanged. It had become a fairy, of sorts. "You are calmer," the fairy said, "I am an angel. I was the strange green bird that came to you the day before."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:20 pm

Falsetto Vocale smiled, its luscious green hair spilling over its shoulder as it cocked its head to a side, placing its hands behind its back. "I come bearing peace; all creatures of nature are my joy." The dragon was young, and so Falsetto knew that it was probably her youth that made her shy away. "Is my form problematic for you, my friend? I can become whatever is comfortable for you," Falsetto said, growing slightly in size, gradually and constantly, but only in very small measures.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Falsetto Vocale continued to smile as it was suddenly engulfed by the light that it radiated during its growth. This time, claws extended out from its appendages as it grew, and a sharp spine lining its back, down to what became a tail. Shimmering green scales shone as the head extended from the neck into a serpentine shape, the butterfly wings configuring to those of leathery dragon wings. Falsetto had become a dragon about the same size as Draggy, flapping her wings in midair. "See?" Falsetto giggled. "Can you speak?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Falsetto Vocale was happy to see that its transformation was pleasant to the young dragon. Though ancient as an angel, Falsetto was youthful as a dragon, in the image of Draggy. It seemed like she was not able to speak, and it was okay. Falsetto could understand body language, tone, and general wavelengths in the air to gather proper understanding beyond speech. It landed in one of the chairs, claws wrapping around the edges as its tail wrapped around the leg. Curled up, Falsetto spoke to Draggy again; "You are young, I see. Yet, you understand me. You are intelligent." Falsetto nodded her head, turning her relatively long neck to shift her head behind her. "Are there any others like you here?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:51 pm

Falsetto Vocale understood Draggy's response to be that she was alone here. Turning its head back to Draggy, Falsetto said, "I will be your companion here, for I am friend to all creatures of nature." There was a smile on its face and a low grumble in its throat that expressed contentment.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:54 pm

Falsetto Vocale let out another pleasant grumble as it crawled down from the chair and closer to Draggy. "What do you do here to entertain yourself?" Falsetto asked.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Falsetto Vocale had been shifting forms fluidly throughout the day, having been mingling with the young dragon in various forms. It had been some time since response to the blue aquatic man was given, for Falsetto saw no reason to respond after the explanation. Now appearing as a green dragon with glittering scales due to interaction with Draggy, Falsetto had been resting on the bench, claws wrapped around the corners as it sat. It looked at the blue man after a long period of time of playing with Draggy, since the young dragon departed now.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 7:53 pm

Falsetto Vocale flicked its draconic tail about, seeming happy and in tune with nature. The shimmering scales gently rustled as it shifted, a beautiful green glow overtaking the creature as it stood up, actively morphing midstance. Slipping into the air as an ethereal string from its serpentine dragon body, the light peeled away at the forefront of the light and into the shape of a humanoid with gorgeous glittering green wings. Spreading those wings thus, Falsetto now looked the part of an angel, robes of light from the transformation falling upon its body and draping themselves over its form. "This is what the typical depiction of an angel is," Falsetto said with a radiant voice unto the awakened aquatic man, "I figured it good to reveal to you a form of which angels are normally seen as, for your education on the matter."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:02 pm

Falsetto Vocale, now in the form of a typical angel, let its wings spread out so that it would hover in midair. Its shapely form was like that of a woman, but it bore no real definitive gender, and the face was too androgynous to be told apart. The only thing feminine about the angel was its green hair, which spilled beautifully over its shoulders. "Is that so?" Falsetto questioned with a smiling face, "Someone I'd like to meet the eye of, if they are another angel." It noticed when Draggy woke up and waved at her pleasantly, smiling at her as well. "It's me. The dragon, fairy, and butterfly from before." Falsetto had yet to release its name to anyone, and was only known by its forms. "I am glad you are back, little dragon."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:12 pm

Falsetto Vocale gazed seemingly lovingly at the two, swirling downward and toward the ground. In one fluid motion, it had shifted into the form of a very large flower, using the wings to cover itself and also sprout into petals, where its face would rest at the center of the flower's petals. The green petals sparkled and were unlike any other flower. Leaves from the stem being used as arms, the giant flower Falsetto curved around slightly from its planted place and observed the two beings interact, as was what angels normally did.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:19 pm

Falsetto Vocale pleasantly pressed its leaves together with joy, beaming now at the two. It said, "It is good to see creatures of all nature getting along." Falsetto was an Angel of Nature and enjoyed all forms of nature, living and metaphysical. Thus, the harmony here brought it happiness. "Do you mind if I ask your name, blue one? I am already aware that the dragon cannot speak, for I interacted with her earlier when you were asleep."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:36 pm

Falsetto Vocale nodded its flowery head, "Ahhh, a pleasant name... I am known as Falsetto." The green, shining flower wriggled around and faced the evening as it turned to night. "No matter how many times or ways I see a star set in the sky, it never gets less beautiful."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:46 pm

Falsetto Vocale finally turned again and noticed that Draggy was interested in the food. "Oh," Falsetto said, "Are you hungry, little one? Do you need help gathering food?" Falsetto glowed once again and whipped around, whirling into the shape of a large hand where the flower used to be, stem still intact and serving as an arm. "I will collect whatever you wish to eat," the angel said.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Falsetto Vocale retracted, seeming to recoil at the dragon's response. The enormous hand slipped into the ground with a light glow, and a whisper said, "Pardon me..." Falsetto could no longer be seen, but its voice was heard as whispers. "It is an angel's place to be a spectator. Divine intervention without proper necessity is strictly forbidden." The whispers were slight, but audible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next