The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Angels

The Angels

Rainbow Bay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Divine Being of no definite shape nor form, known to be an Angel of the Voice. It usually takes a feminine attributed form, but is formally androgynous. Falsetto is said to be the very Voice of the Bird of Paradise, and because of its relative form, has become known as an Angel of Nature as well. The only defining feature that remains constant in Falsetto is its green hue.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Falsetto Vocale retracted, seeming to recoil at the dragon's response. The enormous hand slipped into the ground with a light glow, and a whisper said, "Pardon me..." Falsetto could no longer be seen, but its voice was heard as whispers. "It is an angel's place to be a spectator. Divine intervention without proper necessity is strictly forbidden." The whispers were slight, but audible.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:05 pm

Falsetto Vocale was still not apparently visible, but if one looked hard enough, they could see a green, glowing snail upon a leaf. Falsetto had taken this miniature form in order to keep itself from directly interfering with nature, as is what it was supposed to do. Natural causality would happen on its own, and as such, Falsetto needn't do anything about it. "Enjoy your meal, dragon," the snail said.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 pm

Falsetto Vocale slowly wriggled across the leaf it was on, observing the other insects that were buzzing about the area as well as Draggy and Ryktrr. With no intent to intervene in their affairs anymore, it would simply shift about in a carefree manner and maintain a good observational distance.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Falsetto Vocale was filled with peace at seeing the two of them get along. "Heartwarming..." the snail said, glowing brightly and shining like a coin in the sunlight. Eventually, the glowing light became a glowing spirit, whose lower torso was a wispy tail. The upper torso looked primarily feminine, but remained completely androgynous. There was no face on this spirit, but it gave off a pleasing, entrancing glow. "It is good to see two beings of nature getting along in harmony. That is my place in this universe."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:00 pm

Falsetto Vocale had been perusing the Bay in various forms, dealing with several facets of nature and establishing harmony with the realm. It would assume a stable form once it noticed the gathering of many people, wishing to partake of such pleasantries. It appeared this time as a winged green cat with shimmering fur, much like the glistening green angel wings on its back. Licking its fur a bit, Falsetto sat in the spot it had been at as a dragon and mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:24 pm

Falsetto Vocale enjoyed the company of the many that gathered around the table. It was curious about their affairs and wondered if they were sociable. Cat tail flicking about, Falsetto spoke up in a mew, "Excuse me, what's going on? What brings all of you lovely looking people together?" The angel loved to see good things going on.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Falsetto Vocale mewed again, casually pawing at its green angel wings. "Yes, I do much more than speak," Falsetto declared, "For I am an angel of ambiguous and indistinct form." The good-hearted angel in the form of the winged cat rose from its position, its fur coated with a pristine green sheen. The glare from the light brought the feline into a transformative phase, of which it would shift seamlessly into a green nymph. The nymph's skin was smooth and shiny, much like the cat's fur. "I would hope that my friend Ryktrr could tell who I am." The nymph smiled, backflipping into the tree onto a branch, crossing its legs, "But I still want to know what brought you all together like this!"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 6:27 pm

Falsetto Vocale descended as a glittering green light from the evening sun, tinting the area mildly as its appearance. The green light converged into a bright silhouette of an alien appearance, holes in the light serving as eyes. The glowing alien rested in a seat, its glow simmering, yet keeping its form alight and ambiguous.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:45 pm

Falsetto Vocale is an ambiguous glowing green silhouette. It was sitting at the table, humbly enjoying the essence of all things, when suddenly, a creature comes and makes a noise. The sound sends a vibration through the entirety of the glowing silhouette's form and it begins to shift. "Hello, there..." the now amorphous green mass speaks, shaping itself to the form of a dog, "I am Falsetto." It sniffs at the dog from afar, but does not get close. "Have you lost your way?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Falsetto Vocale feels the intensity of the growl and it flows through the green dog's being. Shuddering, its form begins to destabilize and glow once again. "Do I frighten you? I am an angel." It would transform its paws into hands and feet with arms and legs. Its form remained aglow, but beautiful glistening green wings sprouted from the light and fluttered gracefully. "I am of ambiguous shape and form... Can you understand me?" Hopefully so. Falsetto wanted to interact with the dog on a deeper level, as it did everything else.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:10 pm

Falsetto Vocale chuckled lightly, its voice resonating with the atmosphere and creating a sedation effect. "Poor dear," Falsetto said, gently fluttering closer to the dog with arms outstretched, "Let me help you..."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Falsetto Vocale quirked a brow, freezing in place before it got too close. "So, you CAN speak..." The voice of the angel carried and resonated, still creating a sedating wavelength. "So then, tell me," Falsetto began, floating backward and reclining midair, placing a fist to its chin whilst leaning on its other arm underneath, "What form would you care that I take on?" It noticed the sneezing and wondered, "Are you sick?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:27 pm

Falsetto Vocale was interested in this being and, as an ambiguous creature, would begin to fluidly shift as it moved backward into the tree. Its mellifluous movements melded into a large bird -- something like an owl -- with a completely smooth body and glistening green feathers. "You are named Stray? I am named Falsetto, as I said before." The bird made a noise that was unlike a hoot or a chirp or a squawk or a tweet, but the noise that it made was soothing and sedating, like a melody. "Have you had a bad experience with Otherworlders, as I call them?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:30 pm

Falsetto Vocale's voice undulated softly with empathy. "Poor soul... You never get used to them, do you?" Falsetto turned its bird head curiously, fluttering its wings lightly.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:38 pm

Falsetto Vocale giggled. "Then I will stay my distance, Stray." The form of Falsetto fell apart into the form of green water, pouring out of the tree and into the ground, where it would immediately converge into a relatively large flower bearing a face in the midst of its petals, and leaves for arms. "You said you are named Stray. Is it because you are a stray, or because that is what you named yourself? Do you live here, too, like the others?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:49 pm

Falsetto Vocale shifted lightly. "I am curious as to who these people are... And you. I know little about this world. Will you explain who those people you named and your sire are?" the flower asked.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:53 pm

Falsetto Vocale had only been here a short time, bonding with nature, but hadn't come across anyone that fit the description of a 'Sheeplady' nor a 'Goldkitty'. "Strange that I have not ever laid eyes on these people. However, that is neither here nor there. What of your sire? Is he still with you, or...?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Falsetto Vocale bloomed beautifully after hearing the story, an angelic figure once again sprouting out from a light at the center of the flower's face. "Awwww! How loving of you... I am sorry about the misfortune that has befallen you, but do not let it harden your heart." Falsetto's lower torso remained within the flower, having only shifted halfway. "I like to mend hearts, too..." Falsetto's wings spread out carefully, the light from them sparkling all across each feather. "Allow me to join your cause, Stray!"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:52 pm

Falsetto Vocale swam through the waters of the Bay. Noticing a shark, the formless sentience shifted to match its shape and began to communicate with the creature in a manner that only another of its kind could comprehend. The green dorsal fin slid upward from the water, gently gliding along in tandem with the other shark -- circling, as they do.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:09 pm

Falsetto Vocale, whilst in shark form, assessed the vibrations of the little lizard-man that suddenly dove into the water. From the initial observation, its intent was to damage the other living creature. From reading the brain waves emanating from its head, it was for food, and not just for itself. This troubled Falsetto, who was one with nature, and loved all living creatures. The other shark was already wounded, it seemed; unknown to Falsetto. The heart vibrations of the lizard-man were like those of one who was afraid. Perhaps Falsetto's appearance brought fear to the tiny creature. Falsetto's first thought was to swim up to the lizard and see if intimidation would shoo it away. Falsetto only hoped the other shark did not become savage during this time.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:27 pm

Falsetto Vocale noticed that the other shark was docile. The tiny lizard creature was swimming toward Falsetto now, who intended to intimidate it. Falsetto meant no harm to either creature, but knew that the lizard was hungry. Falsetto knew not how to feed the creature, but was more concerned about it trying to attack. Veering off to the side, Falsetto avoided contact and swam beside the other shark, with the shark between itself and the lizard monster. From there, Falsetto would see how this played out before deciding upon Divine Intervention or not.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:42 pm

Falsetto Vocale could see that the lizard creature was set on acquiring its food, much like a hungry lion and an already wounded antelope. Twas the circle of life and Falsetto knew it well, but if there was a chance to leave two creatures unharmed and without wounds, that was what Falsetto sought. Even so, this was the lizard's game now and if it were starving, Falsetto had no means of feeding it, since it seemed carnivorous. The other shark was already injured, anyway. Likely from a previous skirmish with this same creature. Falsetto let them be and swam upward, leaping out of the water and sprouting gigantic glossy green wings, carrying it up into the air and above the waters, where it would circle around in the air as if it were still swimming in the water.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:59 pm

Falsetto Vocale watched as life passed before its eyes, seeing the soul of the shark leave its body and enter the ether. Falsetto prayed humbly and solemnly, shifting back into an ambiguous form momentarily before transforming into a green, gelatinous substance donning the same shining green wings. Falsetto sunk into the water and slid through it, encasing the two creatures within and dragging the both of them up by transforming afterward into a net and rope. It flapped its wings and flung the two of them out onto the dock, then shifted its appearance back into ambiguity... All save for its wings, of course. It appeared as a bright green light bearing shiny, luminescent wings.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:24 pm

Falsetto Vocale saw that the creature had respect for life when it prayed for the thanks of the bounty, and this moved Falsetto to interact with the beast, which bore enough intelligence to understand prayer. "I have seen you," Falsetto spake gently, lowering itself as its body began to shift forms again. "I am an angel, and I have witnessed your blessing unto the dead. You have a good heart." Falsetto's ambiguous form became in the image of the kobold -- nearly identical, except green. Retracting its wings, the newly formed kobold with an unusually shiny, glistening body would carefully approach the other, but only up to a point. "What are you called, blessed one?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:35 pm

Falsetto Vocale smiled and continued to speak to the confused one. "An angel is a divine being from heaven. Heaven is a holy place where the spirits of the good go to have peace after death." Falsetto turned its scaly head, which glimmered a bit, toward the shark parted of life. "This one, I have seen go unto heaven, for it was innocent. Your prayer sanctifies you." Falsetto was certain that if Volakar knew nothing of angels, then he wouldn't know their terms, either. "In short, you are blessed, and I have seen you be blessed in your hunt. Your meat is pure." Falsetto returned its gaze to Volakar, smiling kindly. "May it serve its purpose unto you."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:48 pm

Falsetto Vocale closed its eyes, praying deeply for a moment before speaking again. "Ah, that means that the life you took was sacred, and not just any normal creature's life. It is wise to consider the lives of what are hunted, especially if yours is at risk to acquire said life." Falsetto was an Angel of Nature, and thus knew all things about life and its connection. "Everything is connected, and there are many creatures that live -- seen and unseen -- that do things by their own will." Falsetto bowed its head. "Wisdom comes from paying attention to all life and how it connects, not just the life seeking to serve the self."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next