The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival

Go down 
+3
Tifaret Tensei
Ophiuchus
Tsukihime
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukihime
Red Moon, Daddy's Dearly Beloved :: Fourth Tenseingel; Shinigami of the Veritas
Tsukihime

Female Points : 84

Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Shintsuki and Shinrona would materialize before the gates of Pandemia, arm in arm. "I doubt they'll be expecting us," she started, ringing the bell on the intercom, "But it'll certainly be a surprise, don't you agree~?" Even if they were only here to get Shinity, it was still something rather unusual to see these two here. She waited patiently for assistance.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Last Sanguimancer
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:14 pm

"I saw a commotion and was wondering what was going on," Krikor replied to the being that had addressed him.  "What's happening?  Is there trouble of some sort?" he asked, looking over the scene.  It appeared that a fight was going to break out between the Pikachu-looking creature and a man atop a large bird.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Tifaret Tensei

Female Points : 509
Job/hobbies : White Pumpkinhead (White Lotus Nova) - Purity {Zaqiel}

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:30 am

Zipping through the ruffling feathers and skidding to a halt, Tifa hopped around swiftly to face Khrona again, still looking rather cross. She'd had about enough of Khrona's boasting and lofty attitude. "With pleasure!" she cried, standing to her feet and stomping the ground with great power. The land below her feet shattered under her heavy stomp filled with murderous intent and rage whilst a great bolt of white lightning shot down from the sky right above the 'ChocoCrow.' It was as white hot and swift as a blazing corona from the sun.

"You're not about to capture anything, guy... Except maybe your own ass when I hand it to you on your 'silver platter!'" She couldn't believe what he was saying. It was pure madness to even think that she, for any reason, would end up somehow sucked into all of this because of his little 'wifey' deciding that her body was best for her. She didn't even know how nor what that meant really, but apparently, she somehow ended up making Tifa into that blonde-haired woman. Granted, from her appearance, she was pretty elegant and beautiful with an air about her that was both regal and delicate yet also strong and strict, and she seemed pretty cool, but it was actually simply and only because she was with Khrona that it made Tifa feel weird. With the way this was explained, her part in this had to deal with her interactions with Tear, so she was going to have to probably take this up with him. Fortunately, they had a 'date' later on that she was going to use to the most maximum of her advantage. There would be no room for dodging or being shady then. "That haughty, nonchalant attitude and feigned ignorance are really getting on my nerves..."

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:05 am

Shinrona could see such an obvious attack coming from a mile away, it proving to be ineffective at getting the drop on him despite how swiftly the white hot bolt struck down from the sky. His valiant steed, the trusty crow that he would ride to victory, would dash forward the moment the energy gathering overhead was felt with its acute and naturally in tune senses. It cawed ravenously as it charged at the glowing mouse, Shinrona's smile never breaking from his face.

"Why, what ever do you mean~?" he cooed at her as his raven-feathered friend finally approached Tifa and glared at her as if it were about to eat her, "... What is this 'attitude' you speak of that you say I have?" The sharp beak of the bird came down swiftly upon her head nearly as fast as the lightning she called down above them, ready to give her quite the peck on the noggin... Maybe knock some sense into her. "I'm afraid I just don't quite know exactly to what you are referring to, miss..." He closed his eyes and shrugged, his faint smile gleaming in the light with a typical 'bishounen' sparkle at the edge of his slight grin. "You're going to have to be just a little bit more clear when addressing your concerns and issues with me, or else I simply cannot help you to resolve such animosity you may be feeling toward me for any reason..." The beak of this bird was strong enough to bear straight into the ground like a powerful drill or shovel, able to get very deep and permeate very hard substances. It was proof of a seasoned, well-trained bird. That said, it would probably do some heavy damage to Tifa and pluck her from the ground and into the bird's mouth, where she'd be incapacitated the moment she was caught.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:01 pm

With the turn of the head and flash of the eye, Kairo Khrona would immediately catch Shinrona's mistake, any and all of which were not only noticed, but able to be snatched up and taken advantage of as soon as they were made. Kairo Khrona's mind calculated at a high speed, and seeing all such movements would allow him to notice any opening that happened, even those outside of Shinrona's current sight or radius of thought with how he was acting currently. What Shinrona failed to see, in all his flashiness, was that Kairo Khrona, of the 10th Restriction, harbored greater control and swifter understanding than even the young king as he was now, and in his showmanship, he would not be anticipating the direct command that he had over Tifachu presently. "Tifachu; Under The Bird, Then Discharge Your Anger." She should have, in not only her speed as it was being a Pikachu, but also the additional boost of being connected to Kairo Khrona, be able to more than easily outrun and outmaneuver the large, gaudy birds (Shinrona, himself, harboring bird-like qualities in his attitude at the moment.) "Do Not Forget That You Are Battling Two, Young Master. Otherwise, It Would Be Too Easy For You."

He did not turn his head as he acknowledged The Last Sanguimancer, however from the tone and direction of his voice, it was clear that he was being addressed. "I do not know of this danger you speak of... There is no trouble here save for a certain dilemma not being resolved here and now." His greatest purpose was to iron out all flaws in creation, both here and within his grasp. "Stay, if you wish. But do not become part of the dilemma. Those who do usually do not enjoy what their lives become afterward." It was clear that he was not only new to this world, but that he was a wounded warrior of a completely different environment. The world that he came from probably had not known things that were natural to the Veritas... Many did not. In that, when drawn into the more core and serious matters that directly effected the state of the world, rather than just living in it and enjoying the results of these issues being resolved, those few found themselves dealing with more than they could handle. "I Remember All Too Well... The Day This Began... And What It Does To Those Unprepared." He spoke as if he not only vividly recalled these events, regardless of how far back in the ambiguity of his timespan it was, but also as if it were ancient history. His eyes were wide and large, but sharp and decisive, but pulsating and rippling viciously with every word, not once being stripped of their present target.

"If you grow stronger in this world..." he began again, his deep, sunken eyes gazing off into what seemed a dreamy void, "... Perhaps, you may one day be part of it." His glowering eyes held such concentration and focus, you would believe he were straining to look at some specific point way off in the distance. "... That, or return to whence you came with fruits of restoration." Kairo Khrona was already well aware of who and what Krikor was. He knew from the moment the man stepped into this land. There was no opposition in helping a fallen realm to rise again.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog
Taurus Male Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Krikor listened to what Kairo Khrona had to say, his eyes affixed on the battle throughout. "...Tifachu?" he thought. "Could it be...Tifaret? No, that doesn't make sense. Right?" he wondered. It didn't make sense, but then again, a lot of things on this world didn't make sense to him.

Krikor wondered, too, what the dilemma Kairo Khrona spoke of was. He wanted to ask, but didn't want to become part of it. Besides what Kairo Khrona had said, he usually tried not to interfere in the affairs of others unless he thought there was someone who needed help, like how he and Lorelei had first met...he shook his head to get thoughts of her out of there. Now wasn't the time to get emotional. "Getting stronger IS the reason I've stuck around," Krikor finally said aloud. "And the fruits of restoration are my prize for when I'm strong enough."

Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:40 pm

"THAT!!!" she cried out immediately when he pulled the 'feigned ignorance' and 'nonchalant haughtiness' again, pointing at him furiously, "THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!" She was getting lost in her own anger, which, unfortunately, caused her to lose sight of her control in battle. The large bird approached and loomed over her with a sharp beak coming down upon her head... But fortunately, someone else was staying focused for her and keeping her from falling into her natural tendencies of a berserk rage. At Kairo Khrona's instruction, she dashed under the bird in a bright white streak, skidding to a halt directly under his belly. "BURN!!!" she cried out, releasing extreme condensed filaments from all around her body. The plasmatic energy was something between fire and lightning, crackling and wavering as if shifting fluidly between the two elements. The discharge caused a great explosion, like a pulsating electromagnetic bomb, which should scorch and repulse the both of them immediately and leave Tifa clear.

"You know, I fucking HATE arrogant assholes like you. I don't believe for a SECOND that I would want to have ANYTHING to do with the likes of you beyond just being in the same family. Ugh!" He was, honestly, worse than Tear. At least Tear was modest and not arrogant... Even if he was haughty and kinda stuck up. She could deal with his mellow demeanor much more than some pompous glittering show off. He was the subtle type of 'pretty boy' where this guy was just a fucking spectacle. "I didn't think there would be someone I hated more than Tear, but shit, here the fuck you are!" She could accept that type of arrogance from Koudo. He wasn't nearly as up his own ass as this guy, even if he had some similar traits. He was pretty toned down to a likeable level of 'arrogant asshole,' which this dude seemed to totally let go into and over his head. "... Shit, it's no wonder nobody likes you... Not in the past and still not now!"

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Shinrona merely played her words off as though they had no meaning. She was just speaking out of frustration, which she really needed to learn how to control. Even so, he wouldn't stop messing with her, just because of his naturally playful spirit and the fact that it was just so cute to see the little Tifachu's cheeks getting all red...

But it wasn't until he recognized Kairo Khrona's hand in this that he remembered that this was actually a formidable scenario with him at the head, and he witnessed this first hand when the slippery little hothead shot under his beautiful blackbird and really hit home. He wasn't prepared for it at all. "Ouch, love. Very ouch." It was more so the words she said than the blazing plasmatic burst that hurt him, but he couldn't say the same for his companion, who was knocked back, stumbling over his own feet and with singed feathers. "... Look, you've hurt my ChocoBro! You've even messed up his beautiful, perfect, pitch black feathers..." Shinrona stroked the head of his startled, scorched friend, seeking to ease his pain and flustered ruffling before he was thrown off of his back. "Easy, easy..." he muttered warmly in the ChocoCrow's ear, "... She's just a little upset because she's a little rat that tried to sneak into this world and be a good-for-nothing... Trying to reap the benefits of living here and receiving all the benefits, but doing nothing to upkeep said benefits, or increase them." He continued to pet the bird until it was calm and focused again, wherein he, too, would finally stop showing off. It was never good to let one's own pridefulness harm others or blind one to what is important in any situation, and right now, the safety of his ChocoBro was more important than his looking cool for his great debut.

When his trusty steed was once again calm and focused, they both would gaze at their respective targets and a sanguine gleam flashed in their eyes. "Omoshiroi..." he uttered, his tone now seeming somehow much more serious than before, though still remaining at the same pitch and volume, "... So, you want to take it there, then? It sounds to me like this is nothing but a brat's tantrum." He began to cautiously circle her, giving his ChocoCrow time to recover whilst he thought of the best way to deal with his opponent. "... Perhaps those Daddy issues are getting to you? So you're having some difficulty dealing with authority?" He chuckled softly, lowering his lids to a keen and sharp, but still rather lax glare, "... It's quite common these days. Trust me. I've see your type all too often and know them all too well..." His grin widened slightly, another faint, but very clearly contemptuous chuckle slipping out with the words "But don't you worry..." trailing behind. "Daddy's here... Little Girl."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:39 pm

"... Seems like he's finally getting the crust out of his eyes..." Kairo Khrona muttered, having awaited the awakening of the Young Master for quite a while now. Even now, he still had more things to resolve inside after he was done dealing with Tifa's update. That, too, was part of his duty here; not just regarding her, but everyone. "Do Not Attack Him. Do Not Give Into The Provocation." That was Tifa's weakness, and though she was very strong, she was reckless and threw her strength around just the same when she was angered. Much too headstrong to think, or think beyond her feelings at the time. It would be her undoing here and now if she were allowed to dive straight into the fray after being called out like that. Kairo Khrona knew this man all too well. "... Watch Him. You Can Tell What He's Up To By Where He Is Focused. Pay Attention."

He did not take his eyes off of the battle, knowing that the rather inept Tifaret needed her coach in order to make the most of her great power. With a great mind in the background and her great power in the fray, it was as if they were both battling. All she had to do was to trust and listen and not act on her own too often. Not because of any sort of rule or authority, but simply because in terms of teamwork, this is just how they functioned right now. Kairo Khrona was the Trainer that called the shots for specific reasons, and she was the Pokemon that did what was instructed to make the most of her own powers based on what he saw in her, as well as the rest of the battlefield that she may not be paying attention to due to having to focus so intensely on her target. This was their advantage. If he made no mistakes, then by default, listening to Kairo Khrona meant that she shouldn't make any either, wherein she may have made reckless mistakes thinking and acting on her own.

"... As for you, foreigner..." he continued again, not forgetting in the slightest to address the spectator, "... Stay, then. We will help you rebuild, as long as your world is salvageable. Not just as a land, but as a culture. Growth comes not just from the soil, but also the heart." If his land were full of bloodthirsty savages and murderous, evil demons... Then there may not have been hope for it. Many were lost that way, and unless something from another world came to plant another seed of hope, able to overcome that darkness wherever it may have afflicted the other worlds... Then, they would continue to crumble until they were no more and salvage was not an option, because there would be nothing left to save. "... Heed the words of the wise ones of this realm. They will lead you to where you wish to go. Explore the land. Learn many things. And perhaps one day, I will see you on the battlefield with me... And maybe even as a formidable opponent." Kairo Khrona had faith in all life forms that were still capable of growth. Though not of the 11th, he saw raw potential as well as the potential for potential. Even if one's own potential was small, that, too, was a value that could be adjusted. 'Limit Break,' as it was known to be in other fond, very familiar worlds...
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Krikor overheard what the Tifachu was saying, the constant swearing and all. "Yeah, it's Tifaret all right," he thought, "but how'd she get turned into a Pikachu, er, Tifachu? And who's this guy she's fighting?"

"I truly thank you, friend,"
Krikor said aloud to Kairo Khrona. "I've been trying to heed the wisdom of those here. It's part of why I enrolled at this school; however, I think one of my teachers is involved in this battle."

Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:43 am

Though he remained focused on the battle, Kairo Khrona was more than capable of multitasking. It was but a trifle and in that, it did not bother him to interact if it had no adverse effects on the scenario nor himself and his own place in it. He was quite generous, even to the smallest degrees, despite his seemingly stern and stoic persona, which would, at first interaction, seem completely dismissive and unconcerned with anything that was not of the larger scheme. A lesson that many of the higher ranking beings had yet t learn and that he prided himself on being able to do. "... It is important to know the land you are living in. I will assist you. It is best to, if you have any questions, ask me. I know more than all you have met thus far."

Kairo Khrona raised his hand, the cells in it beginning to break apart and reform, his arm looking as if it wished to dissolve, yet constantly snapping back to its original form before pulsating outward again with the disassembling cells. As this occurred, he continued to speak, "... Some of us have control over the very shape and form of this world and any other construct that we touch. Tifaret, as she is right now, is linked to me. As long as she is, I may alter her shape and form, or her very being, if she and I so choose. I am merely a Cell of Creation; a Universe that is naught but a microbe in this vast multiverse." Even as great as he was, not only were there those that were greater that lived even here, but also out in the vast reaches of space. A universe was nothing but a speck; something like an atom with an energetic cycle that circulated through the deepest reaches of the entirety of the single confined universe as its quarks. Confined to that space and constantly feeding, filtering and recycling. "She is incomplete, marked as a fugitive because of it. We are simply dealing with her as necessary, then letting her on her way." His question was answered, and nothing more needed to be said about that. It may lead him into matters he wasn't ready to hear.

Eventually, a baseball bat would appear in the fluctuating arm of Kairo Khrona, generating by his own cells reproducing exponentially swiftly in a controlled and concentrated manner, solidifying in a new shape and form before disconnecting from his own. "That man you see before you..." he pointed with the bat to the golden haired young man, "... He is the ruler of this world. Yet, not the True Master of this place." Shinrona ruled this land from the interior, yet there was an exterior ruler that governed this land from the outside whilst he did so from the inside. "This is his property. Even I, though greater than him in rank and power, am still naught but a royal servant." With Krikor's questions answered, the bat was hurled into the battlefield to be picked up by whomever was the first to get it. He would not alert Tifaret, for that would be unfair. It would just be there as it was.

"You are correct, however. Your teacher is indeed that yellow mouse there. It can be said that this is part of the ramifications of not only her own actions, but also those of many others who have made such an image popular and affiliated with her." That form of Pikachu was not only a special cameo homage sort of package to a great deal of important figures, but also a personal sentimental statement to who and what Tifaret represented. "I would not worry about her. Though, she will be different next you interact with her. Finally, I would pay very close attention to your Head Master... The Dean, Tear Lacrimoso. Though he is very secretive of everything, if you manage to get close to him, he proves to be a great asset to all that associate with him." There were many secrets wrapped around Tear himself that none knew and that he would not readily reveal, but endurance and patience were key to dealing with him. "... He is clever and very wise, despite his aloof and lofty demeanor. He may try to send you off in order to keep to the secrecy, which, at times, makes him seem eccentric, distracted and sometimes even a bit crazed... But it is, so to speak, an intricate guise to keep everyone at a certain distance from the true depth of not only himself, but all that he knows and does." This was something Kairo Khrona knew that none would figure out unless actually it was actually spoken of. Tear was more adept than any truly gave him credit for, and that was because he was very good at downplaying himself so others would do the same. He did not seek attention, but took the spotlight to avoid attention on real issues. "... I hope that this has been informative to you, friend." Because Krikor seemed to refer to Kairo Khrona as a friend, instantly, that is what they would be. That is how he functioned. Whatever he was to someone else is what he would be to them, but he would always be himself and respond according to what they made of him. In this case, he was made a friend, and would be that as he was.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:59 am

"Get close to Tear, huh..." Krikor replied, rubbing his chin. "You're right, he is very wise. I did always get the feeling he knew more than he was letting on. Thank you for all the information you've given me, friend, but I doubt I'll be able to stop worrying about Ms. Tifaret."

Krikor thought for a moment and said, "Perhaps I should go find Tear and try to get on his good side. I was planning on asking him or Ms. Tifaret for a lesson anyway."

Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:08 am

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME!?" Of course, that was pretty much the first and only thing that came to her mind the very moment he fixed his face to say that type of shit to her. Her eyes lit aflame with a bright, streaking white flame that consumed the side of her face. "RA!!!" she cried, opening her mouth again and a magnificent white-hot photon laser shot straight from the back of her throat with the intensity of a concentrated star and at the speed of one of its rays on average. She would follow wherever she saw Shinrona going, the light from her throat on him like a spotlight (similar to a constant 'Hyper Beam' blast). Everything that got in the way would be smoldered by the intense heat.

Tifa was already a hothead to begin with, very combative and stand-offish by nature. Not to mention, she was already in a pretty shitty mood because of that whole thing with Tear in the first place. Khrona coming back to his own private kingdom and then just doing whatever the fuck he wanted to do was already pissing her off, and he'd barely even been back for that long. Whatever techniques she could make up on the spot, she was going to do that in order to do her absolute BEST to knock him off his high horse... Bird... Crow...

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:51 am

"Hmhmhm..." Shinrona chuckled, already well aware of Tifa's ill-temper from the beginning, which is why he was here to help her with that one right here and now. "That's the spirit..." he muttered, flickering in and out of reality at a high speed; fast enough for not a single photon to be able to touch him or his bird. "... You're looking well..." The translucent set of wavering images flickered closer very quickly, their only constant being their glowing red eyes, whispering secretly to her the one thing that would end this battle immediately, "... Mispy..." Shinrona casually brushed just past Tifaret and her ear, making sure that she felt his presence and heard his voice. At that point, he'd draw her attention in his direction by stroking her neck once with a single finger for a brief moment before completely disappearing within the folds of reality again. When he appeared again, it was in the opposite direction that Tifaret would have been facing presently, possibly where she had just been aiming. He looked at his finger and chuckled again, saying, "I'm over here, Rusty-Dusty,"*A Play on 'Humpty-Dumpty'*.

Behind her, immediately, a gleaming set of crazy blazing red eyes flashed behind her like the streaming taillights of a car speeding off in the night. "If I'm in the 5th and you're in the 2nd, do you know what that means...?" He was certain that she knew at least a little bit about how this worked... Or, at least, he hoped.
"... I'm sure that you don't..." he muttered further, a flurry of pitch black feathers flustering up around her. They, too, would be flickering as a large whirlwind that surrounded Tifaret in the sharp tornado, and the two gleaming red eyes circling her at a high speed in what seemed to be several different directions at once. Due to the multiple directions the flickering feathers flew in, the exact location of the black body that blurred through the breeze was unable to be determined. "... But this will all make sense later. 'Find me in the future' and 'Time waits for no one,' and all that jazz." If she hadn't caught the hint already in their severe difference in power and skill, she was way behind the times. "... And as for your master..." With the same finger he touched Tifa with would he flick off toward Kairo Khrona's direction, saying, "Null Transfer," setting up a large wall of completely halted energy in order to keep the sound and light from being able to transfer over. This would prevent him from being able to give her any commands and make it look as if his body were still in the same place (for, the photons in the area that were halted in place would have acted as a photograph plastered as the background.) "There we are. Nice and private..." he eyed the baseball bat conveniently dropped into the fray right when he wanted to make a grand slam and hit home. "You gonna pick up that baseball bat, love, or shall I?" He shook his head. "Didn't that girl before call you '#2?'" He continued to shake his head to her, tapping his foot patiently, waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:55 am

"You are welcome. Use it well. It isn't everyday that one of you gets to witness one of us out in the open on the surface." He was, what one would have called, a 'Legend' that the surface worlders did not truly know much about save for stories and rumors, or even just through myths and folktale. "... So, perhaps that simply means we were destined to meet here so that we could meet again in the future... *turns head to him* ... Sometimes, only experiencing something once is all that is necessary to secure that future." There was a brief moment of silence whilst he addressed The Last Sanguimancer, the saw that Tifachu had completely disregarded his command and attacked Shinrona anyway.

"Foolish Girl!" he cried out furiously, raising his arm up again, which began to disperse, particles pulsating and contracting again, "This is why I said not to--" By the time he tried to gain manual control of Tifachu again, there were already two barriers keeping her from being touches directly. "... He's made a Neutron Field..." Kairo Khrona narrowed his eyes, knowing that this meant no sort of energy would be able to enter. Fortunately for her, there were methods of breaking down such barriers with little effort. Because the already erect barrier halted all energy flow, its halted energy was already suspended at a set value. That is; the amount of energy that has been halted by him immediately was at a neither growing nor decreasing value, and thus could be overpowered by something that overwhelmed said power immediately. Something with more energy than the barrier's own values.

"Do Not Disregard Me, The Either Of You!" His pulsating arm was finally condensed into its firm, solid shape again as though a sponge wrung of all its water, with a great deal of energy pouring out from his palm and sustained as a rippling sphere. The sphere was hurled with great force at the wall which voided energy transfer, breaking it down and harboring more than enough energy to continue on scraping across the ground through a great portion of the battlefield. If what Shinrona said were true, he would not be able to see nor feel this attack coming, since he used a wall to block off the flow of energy, including to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:45 pm

Tifaret continued to sweep her mouth laser beam in a nice, even manner across the ground as she tracked where Khrona was, feeling his presence behind her. She turned her head to blast him, but found that there was no one there. "Huh?" she snapped out of it suddenly and turned around quickly when she sensed another presence behind her. "What the...!?!?" she cried, opening her mouth to fire a laser out again. She paused midway after finally realizing that Kairo Khrona told her not to attack, and she was about to fall into their same trap again. "Tch. What's THAT supposed to mean...?!" she was about to call forth one of her Gauntlets as soon as the feather wall fluttered all around her to neutralize the area, but it seemed that Khrona had already beaten her to the punch. "DAMMIT!!!" she boomed, lightning shooting down from a sudden particle bursting into a stream of plasma straight down from directly above Tifa. The single bolt of white lightning struck her body and burst into a powerful electromagnetic shock wave that would magnetize and repulse everything immediately in the blast radius of her electromagnetic shock wave.

"Now, where's Khrona...?" Before she could stop him, a giant blast came hurdling at the two of them from her... er... 'Trainer' of sorts, that, she figured, if she was going to be dealing with for this scenario, that she might as well do it correctly and actually try to listen and do what he was instructing. Her way was only getting her caught in traps and getting pissed off. "Woah!" she raised her hands up and two large gauntlets, 'Hades,' to be exact, raised themselves up wrapped in a beautiful white inferno from the tips of their fingers to their wrists, mirroring the flickering flares of fresh souls locked in the palms of her hands. "HEY!! I'm sorry, okay?! You don't have to throw a big ass death ball at me, and shit!" Gripped in her hands and the power neutralized by the great strength of her own energy neutralizing gauntlets, the large condensation of energy would be stripped of Kairo Khrona's control with the neutralizing effect of the 'Hades' gauntlets, thus making it pure, raw energy for her to use as she saw fit.

"Fuck You," she said rather blatantly and directly, cocking her arm back and searching for those eyes of his, like Kairo Khrona had instructed her. Better late than never to start doing shit right, right? Her eyes gleamed green when they came in contact with his sanguine gleam, affixing to his location perfectly, regardless of his flickering in and out of Reality. His eyes were clearly very clear marks, and if she could see them, then she would focus on them, knowing that they were the most stable things not flickering on his body. That meant that they were either still constant and still present or still real and tangible and not flickering in and out of reality. They were a fixed target, and hopefully would remain that way as long as she could keep up with them.

When Tifa finally found Shinrona, she flipped him off with her free hand before using it as a revolving wall of cover around her to protect her from the crow, then immediately hurled the condensation of energy like a baseball straight at Shinrona's head, uncaring if she even took it off in the process. "What else ya got?!"

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 am

Shinrona continued to very casually stroll along, letting all of the events play out exactly as they may, feeling no discomfort nor discontent with anything, even in what seemed to be peril. He simply picked up the bat that was thrown in randomly and lifted it up upon his shoulder softly, closing his eyes the moment Tifa locked on and hurled the ball. He flashed his prize-winning nonchalant smile and called out, "Absolution; Ultimitia Energia..." before swinging the bat and having it collide with the ball, the stamp of a 'Home-Run Hit' in the resounding sound of a choice impact, something like two steel blades and lightning coming together at the exact same time (That is, the 'Smash Bros Home-Run Bat Sound'). "... WHAMMY!!!!" he cried out vigorously with a triumphant victory call of freedom that could only be described as 'The Spirit Of Massachusetts' for no real reason, his eyes growing sharp and jagged as he glared at Tifachu, taking cover behind her makeshift arm-guard. Yet, the giant ball of energy did not get sent flying, as one would expect with the 'Home-Run Hit' connects.

Instead, the neutralized energy -which was still rather neutral, thanks to Tifachu's gauntlets- would be gathered into the bat, causing it to shift into a form of energy that Shinrona insisted once it was harnessed by him, now. Because he didn't need to generate any energy himself when a nice, juicy sum was hurled right at him, it would make the process of his technique accelerate. (That is, where it would have probably taken 3 posts to use this technique, it would now only require just one.)

"Ultimitia Ultimatum; Epiphany..." he muttered again, the form of the energy taking the shape of Tifachu's T-Ball, marked with the lightning bolt. The energy that radiated from the massive condensation of raw energy into a spread all across the immediate area, letting its influence based on how much energy was in the last attack be the measure for how wide the radius was. No matter what size it was, it was all contained in the single designated area by the Master Lock, anyway, which meant that if he took the entire field, there was nowhere for her to run. "I Choose You, Tifachu~! <3 " he called out with a hint of cuteness in his voice, hurling the T-Ball straight at the ground in front of her. "Ultimitia Ultimatum; Revelation!" The very moment that the containment sphere opened up, not only would Tifachu be captured, but also the entire designated reality that they were contained in at the moment. It all would become under the jurisdiction of Shinrona, and with the flash of all-consuming light like a photograph being taken, this entire scenario of his capture of Tifachu would be preserved in the reality that was now his, contained inside of her T-Ball... Along with Tifachu, herself.

"... Nailed It~."
Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 Pn1Sb

The battle should have been over, at that point. He'd let the Ref decide.

Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:50 pm

"Wait," Krikor said aloud once Shinrona had captured Tifachu inside the T-Ball, "he captured her? What does that mean for Tifaret?" He had a sinking feeling in his stomach, feeling that this wasn't going to end well. "Unless this is just a stylish way of ending the battle, does this mean that guy owns Tifaret now?" he thought. "No one can own another person on this world...right?"

Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:44 pm

"... Curses..." he uttered under his breath, disappointed at himself for his own defeat so easily. "... Take your eye off that boy for one second and he's... Off pirating realities and such." Kairo Khrona shook his head. He was still very proud of Shinrona, who had proven that he was very capable and had become very adept with his techniques over all this time. This pleased Kairo Khrona. However, concern did come up when the young Krikor spoke up about what he'd just seen.

"... Dear me... Now you're involved..." he returned his attention back to the battlefield, which had been completely snatched from under the jurisdiction of the land and claimed in the name of Tifachu by Shinrona. "... Hopefully, you will be able to handle my explanation..." He continued, raising his arm up in the air, "Master Lock, Release. Judgment In Favor Of Shinrona. Update Of Tifaret Tensei, Complete." With his complete control over the reality, that land, just by being part of him, would be able to bring Tifa to completion just because her presence was within the vicinity of his. This meant, as soon as Shinrona released her from her T-Ball, she would be in her proper form necessary for further completing the scenario. When he gave the bout to Shinrona, who would then deal with the consequences of Tifaret as he so saw fit before inevitably allowing her to go about her business, he turned back to The Last Sanguimancer, now able to give him his undivided attention.

"The Young Master is capable of taking Realities under his possession. This also includes those within his reality. Though they certainly have free will and way to fight back, resulting in fighting with the entire realm within radius of the reality itself, it would still be as if they were battling against the Young Master, himself. That is to say, the entire area inside has been claimed by him, and escaping it would be something like escaping the control of a large corporation through following the laws he has set in place in set reality. In short, unless they can escape said reality by the laws it is set by, he is able to keep them there for as long as he pleases and they would continue to live on normally in another reality the same as you live in your present reality. As though living everyday life in another realm for as long as you were bound by its rules and the ruler." This is what it meant to capture realities, and the full, thorough explanation of exactly how he had 'captured' Tifa.

"... We are allowed to have such power because we know what to do with it. He knows not to hold anything prisoner. Otherwise, he would not be able to manipulate or freely change a Reality at all, and perhaps not even in the 5th..." At that point, Kairo Khrona could tell that he was going off into the tongue of the Tensei now, which The Last Sanguimancer would probably not understand in the slightest.

"I do not suggest we speak any further on the subject," he insisted, feeling now as though more questioning may incur more depth and personal relation to the Tensei than he may have been prepared for. "... Unless you are actually interested, and prepared to hear many more extravagant things, I believe that it may be in your best interest to discontinue." As this point, Krikor could just about easily get wrapped up in doing things with the Tensei; Kairo Khrona, specifically, if anyone, due to their recent interactions. It made the most sense. "If not, you'd best be on your way." he'd say,trailing off as he addressed the rest of them, "We are all done with our business here." They would be free to go.

"... Is there anything else, then... Sanguimancer...?"
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:20 pm

"You hear that, Little Miss...?" he'd say to the T-Ball with Tifaret inside, "Judgment in My Favor..." He tossed the sphere of captured Space-Time in his hand, whirling around in its containment like a small planet. "... That means... Whatever I say goes about how you should be dealt with..." She was subject to his direct command and authority due to her being within the radius of the area that he isolated and contained within his T-Ball. "And while you're in there, you should be getting quite a nice little 'Personality Adjustment,' once your data has transferred completely." She needed his personal input in there, as all realities were subject to the input of others. Therefore...

"... I'm going to customize you... Personally..." that was his decision, "And keep the ball for all time so I can call you back whenever I wish..." (Something like a Charizard). That was all he felt needed to be done, since, basically, everything else would come to be completely once she exited her prisonous cage of isolated reality that Shinrona had just captured specifically for her. The only reason it could capture her over and over again was because the same laws that captures her the first time would still apply. "Alright then... Come on out, Tifachu..." He hurled the T-Ball down on the ground and it would bounce once, shattering like glass and breaking Tifaret out of her glittering cocoon. Much like the canon, that ball would never be seen again... Unless, of course, he felt like messing with Tifa, wherein he could recreate the reality again and make a completely new ball from the previous blueprint of how he did so before when he captured her this time.

"... I hope you've chosen to appear at least half-decent this time around...?" He remembered how she was prone to dressing on Vescrutia. Relatively more provocatively openly. "... I don't want you scaring the children by coming off too strong..." That was a nasty habit of hers that she seemed to do with everyone, ending up mowing them over rather than being able to enjoy their company. She, much like the rest of the family, had a pretty high libido, which ended up being totally off putting to others. She couldn't be teaching a school with that sort of demeanor, right...? "Come out whenever and however you feel most comfortable, then..." he said, letting the energy from within the shattered sphere settle as Tifa saw proper. "I'll wait." With all resolved about her, there shouldn't have been any unrest about anything once she came out, for she'd be up to speed with everything, as if emerging from an instant hyperbolic time chamber.

Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:33 pm

At some point in time, the bright gleaming light would start to take shape. It would become something that Tifa was more comfortable with. Naturally, it would be practical and fitting for her; actually, it looked very similar to what was worn before. She had upon her now instead of a large, black coat a white one in its place; much smaller and inconspicious. She wore under it a tight sleeveless black shirt, but still had her short shorts exposing her legs and ankle-high white leather boots. She had white leather gloves on that matched the color of her jacket.

"... Tifachu~*. >>; "
Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 Rwby___weiss_schnee_render_by_alexadrufcs-d84gvmb

More or less, she looked pretty much exactly the same, since she'd grown accustomed to that form and it seemed to fit, but her personality, as fiery and feisty as it was, had become more gelid and humble. After she said 'Tifachu' all soft and cute, simply for kicks, she would immediately shoot a death glare at Shinrona, knowing he would get a kick out of her trying to be... 'cute' and 'playful,' so to speak. "... Shut. Up." She was actually very awkward and anti-social, so she wasn't quite sure of how to 'fit in' so to speak with all of the references that everyone knew and participated in regularly. It made her pretty distant and with very little idea of how to make them 'work,' so to speak, in the lingo. She was kind of jealous that Khrona did it so well. "... That was... Just..." After she'd done it, there was no way for it to be undone. As productive and important as this day was for her, it was the most embarrassing and frustrating day of her life.

"... Not. A. Word," she threatened, glaring down everyone who bore witness to what happened, Khrona ESPECIALLY. She knew he'd be the FIRST one to rub it in her face about how she got turned into a Pikachu, pwned and made to look like a little bitch in public. If there were any people here witnessing it, she'd never live it down. The only one she noticed who wasn't sworn to the family secrecy was the new student that she just met the day prior. Just because she'd been officially brought up to speed on all of the events that had gone on and were going on didn't mean she forgot about the other ones from previously.

"YOU!" she yelled at him, voiding herself out in a flash of white light and appearing from a luminous white gas behind him, saying, "... You Didn't See Anything..." Those words sounded to be more a threat than anything. She was already prepared to call up her penguin squad to handle him and his 'memories' of what he had just seen, if he was having trouble forgetting. The sound of her knuckles cracking could be heard in the midst of the white misty void she emerged from.

Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:52 pm

"No, nothing else," Krikor said to Kairo Khrona, watching as Tifaret was released from the T-Ball. She seemed like herself, more or less, so there was no reason to worry. "I was thinking of staying around, though, to ask Miss Tifaret for a lesson, if that's OK," he continued. He knew he shouldn't get involved, but he hoped that sticking around to ask her for a lesson wouldn't be getting any more involved than he already had.

Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:00 am

"Ah... Very good, then..." Kairo Khrona noticed that the young Tifaret, embarrassed by her defeat, was already resorting to her normal means of handling situations she wasn't fond of... Brute force and belligerence. "... If you wish to ask her, there she is behind you... Though she doesn't look quite so pleased to see you..." He turned away from them, his time here finished. He needed to be off to create things in this world, now, as was his duty; to repair and to create.

Before he took off, he stepped over to the Young Master and gave him a bow, saying, "You've done well. You've grown quite a bit, Young Master. Though I understand your excitement to be back in the flesh, I would suggest toning down your attitude in front of others... Save it for those who are more close and personal." That was his suggestion, which he hoped his little gaudy King would understand and take heed to. It would be better for social events and public affairs, of which he certainly was going to be taking part of. "Also, your daughter is waiting for you in her chambers. I only left a short time ago, so she should be alright until you get there. Naturally, do not take too long... Else she get restless and upset." Shinity could only be by herself for so long.

"Good day, young one..." he said, walking off toward the gates, yet dissolving in what seemed to be streams of both cells and data before he could actually reach the end. He was off to venture the Veritas and do with it what he was supposed to do... And perhaps, even the lands beyond the Veritas that would be in need of his aid...
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:15 am

Shinrona took the liberty of listening to the words of the wise one that exceeded this plane, for he knew things that Shinrona had yet to experience, and his opinions were valued highly. That is because of his connection to the family. "Of course, Ancient One..." he muttered, returning the bow with a regal one of his own, "... You didn't honestly think I'd be this way to anyone besides Those Who Know, did you?" Tifaret was an extremely special case in and of herself, even among the family... Which was why he was able to treat her as such and things be okay. A secret underlying understanding that she should, after being brought up to speed, know and understand, now, herself. "... Good to see you again... And thanks for the 'Welcome Home' committee here..." He chuckled, now calming down to a more stable and casual demeanor, since the excitement was over.

When Kairo Khrona disappeared, Shinrona returned his attention to Tifaret, who seemed to be getting into her anger. "Now, now, Tifachu... No scaring the children." He manifested the T-Ball again, something like a warning, tossing it up and down in the air. "... You're still at work, don't you know...?" She couldn't keep letting that notorious temper of hers get the best of her so often... Especially not in public. "... Certainly, when I give Tear your ball, he can teach you to be a little more... Sociable, perhaps?" Much like her own words, his seemed to be a threat, as well... But naturally, on a more downplayed and cunning manner. "... Speaking of which, I better go find him... It's almost time, after all..." He briskly walked to the doors, still waiting to be escorted by his 'Pet Dragon.' "Hmhmhm..."

Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:29 am

(Sorry; I didn't make it clear that I'd gotten behind you, Krikor. I was rushing... I type kinda fast and sometimes forget stuff. I'll slow down, though.)

Tifa, who had appeared behind Krikor and threatened him, pretty much unnoticed to him (probably due to the fact that she disappeared and reappeared without warning, and her presence couldn't be traced when she was utilizing any Void of any kind), was just about ready to turn him into one of her Penguin familiars to ensure that he kept his mouth shut and that she could pound on him anytime she really felt like. She would do it, too; student or not. That's just how she was.

It wasn't until she saw the T-Ball appear again and heard that Khrona was going to give it to Tear that she fully exited the void, straightened up and looked around shadily. "... No, uh, that's quite alright... You can just uh... I'll uh..." She shifted her eyes swiftly, trying to find a cover. "... I'm uh, dealing with a student right now and uh... You see, he clearly needs some attention, so I uh... I might just have to just... Get to work on practicing that there attitude of mine, right?" As much as she hated to say things like that, it would totally get her out of having to be around him, most likely. Fortunate that this guy just so happened to be here when she needed him. She'd always been like that, too. "I mean... I'm still at work, right?" She smirked smugly, cutting him a really choice glare, knowing that he couldn't say anything about that.

"So, um... Student-chan! What brings you out here on this... er... Fine day~?" Her eyebrows twitched from her having to 'play nice,' but hell, it was decent practice and would keep old blondy off her back. 'That's right... Just keep talking...'

Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:11 pm

(It's OK. Thanks for clarifying for me.)

"Uh, hi, Miss Tifaret,"
Krikor said after turning to face Tifaret, surprised that she'd reappeared behind him. She seemed a bit strained; then again, with what had just happened, he couldn't say he blamed her. "I was just going to ask for a lesson, if you have time. Hopefully I won't have as bad a time of it as I had yesterday," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Shinrona smiled and chuckled softly, pleased to see that she was finally starting to shape up (even if it was only to get him out of the picture). It was a start, he knew, and that was always something. "Well. You certainly have me there, Miss Tifaret," he said politely, as if none of what just happened occurred at all; possibly because it was all in good fun and nothing to be dwelt on for too long, save for to poke fun, as was the point of these 'fun' experiences... To look back on later and laugh, as well as be happy they occurred and to grow, learn and bond. "Well then, since you're dealing with a student, I believe I will leave you to your duties and escort myself to the royal chambers, then..." He had his own business to attend to, after all.

As he passed by the two of them, he would nod his head in acknowledgement to the new face, still smiling softly. "And good day to you, too, my good sir. Hopefully we will have a chance to be formally introduced later..." Since Tifa wasn't doing it and he had things to do presently, it would have to be held off until Shinrona's business was done. When he was in a state of calm, he was much more personable, simply by nature. Such is why he was kept in nearly an eternal state of sedation, until something drew upon his emotions. After politely addressing the innocent onlooker, he would turn away and say only as a whisper in passing to Tifa, "... I'm still giving the ball to Tear." And briskly walked off into the school, chuckling pleasantly to himself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival   Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest Appearance; King and Queen's Arrival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next