The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet Empty
PostSubject: Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet   Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 3:37 pm

Quote :
From that moment forth, the clouds would turn to flowing crystal, and down from it would float a man in a vest and some zigzag print pants, crystal hair connected to the reality of that realm and also over one of his eyes. It was him -- Taomin's next form of the Seventh Restriction -- The Tyranophant.

"Aight, That's About Enough Of That," The Tyranophant said as he descended upon the Lost World. "Yeah, Huff Asstral King? I'm Taking Over Your Planet, And I'm Gonna Do It Doing Cooler Moves Than You." The Tyranophant had been ITCHING to 'Fuck Shit Up' for a LONG while, and, as it was one of his favorite techniques, he was going to do it. "So, Tell Me How You Wanna Get Fucked," he said in a gruff and unruly voice, as if holding back some malice, "Slow And Painful, Or Fast And Hard?"

It didn't matter; he might do both.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn
Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet   Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 3:53 pm

A black mark appeared on the ground near The Tyranophant, and spiraling up from it would be the one known as 'Karu', sent here on a mission to destroy. Being the best destroyer there was, The Tyranophant was perfect for her to assist and simultaneously learn from. "This Is Our Father," the dark shadow within his shadow said to the girl rising out of it, "And Your Next Task Is To Assist Him With Our Endeavors At War."

When Karu was fully emerged, the shadow within the shadow disappeared, leaving only Karu standing in the shadow of The Tyranophant.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Volcanon the Ashen Vulturecrow :: Keeper Of Insanity; Alice Of Insanity
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 215
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet   Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 3:59 pm

Karu, the Incarnate Of The Insanity, a girl wearing nothing more than a T-shirt and jeans and sporting some unkempt, but straight, reddish-brown hair would stand in the shadow of The Tyranophant... The one that her Spider Queen called 'Father'. "Father...?" Karu uttered to herself, "Then that means he--" She understood really quickly who 'The Tyranophant' was. "F... Father..." Karu said lowly, looking downward and clenching her fists tightly, as if restraining herself, "... I'm here... To help..."

The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet   Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 4:09 pm

The Tyranophant turned his head to Karu who stood in his shadow with a malicious sneer. "Eh?" was all that came out of his mouth at first, but soon, that sneer turned into a wicked smirk. "Heh."

He placed his gloved hands in his pockets, closing his crystal blue eyes and hiding his mouth underneath the collar of his vest. "Well, If You're Here To Help, Then Just Sit Back And Watch Your Old Man Work!" He began to cackle madly as he hovered over that Asstral King and his puny planet, watching his weak old attack with a souped up name. "Cute," he mocked, "Wanna See What I Can Do?"

Immediately, he slipped his hands out of his pockets at a malicious, blinding speed, clenching his fingers tightly as he literally tore through the dimensional space around him with just a movement. "FUCK SHIT UP!!" And with a flick of the wrist, there it was -- a radical distortion in the spatiotemporal superposition of the target suddenly became a break in the faultline of reality, shattering it to bits with an explosion. The explosion wiped out the two weak ass attacked that could barely sustain facing each other and shook the whole universe as the faultline broke, making its dimensional structure that much weaker.

"I Am The Tyranophant," he said to everyone, "Don't Forget It."
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 215
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet   Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 4:15 pm

Karu gazed in awe at the destruction that move The Tyranophant just did caused. For the first time, her eyes widened with admiration, and her mouth curled into a similar wicked smirk. "Fuck Shit Up...?" she muttered under her breath, looking at her hands, which would suddenly begin to glow with an energy that was known to her as 'Nature Destruction', "... I can do that."

How she really, truly wanted to.

She'd seen this technique, 'Fuck Shit Up,' and also the magnitude of it across the cosmos. Hell, she felt it chill her soul just being near it and watching it shatter two techniques AND the realities AND dimensions around them with just a single swipe. She REALLY wanted to do THAT technique, specifically, and it was well within her power.

"Teach me," Karu said with determination to The Tyranophant. "I want to learn."

Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet   Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 4:36 pm

As Karu and The Tyranophant bonded, the crystal clouds that covered the entire planet became dark once again, this time because of a malign shadow and not because of the clouds, themselves. There was an astronomical black spider-like woman curled around the planet, poking her beautiful head of luscious black hair through to gaze down at the weaklings dealing with what they think is Famine. Torrents of her abysmal hair spilled over to flood the area with darkness that trapped them all inside of the dark mind of Tabitha, who was this enormous spider-dragon that clutched the planet ever so tightly. "Daddy, Watch Me! I Can Make Fools Of These Tools!"

The sky became a stained in a deep crimson red at the eye of Tabitha gleaming with anticipation, her body eclipsing the entire thing, isolating the redness to the interior of the dark clouds. There suddenly became an endless sea of eyes blooming from every blackened space, blinking their eyes in an unharmonious style. "KYAHAHAHAHA!!!" Tabitha cackled as mouths appeared to accompany those eyes. They all laughed in unison, yet as a cacophony of discord at the little ones below and their puny, feeble threat. Tabitha was much greater a darkness -- the Great Darkness that loomed over the Lost World before. "Just Like Old Times, Ain't It? HEEHEEHEEHEE!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet   Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 6:40 am

The Tyranophant saw the crystal skies darken again, then redden to the eye of Tabitha, the Great Darkness. "Yes, That's Real Nice, Sweetie. Keep Up The Good Work, Dearest Heart!" he called out to Tabitha as he watched the results of his show-stopping technique, awaiting the outcome from the two chumps that were duking it out. It was then that Karu asked him to teach her how to 'Fuck Shit Up'. The Tyranophant gave a wicked grin.

"So, You Wanna Learn To 'Fuck Shit Up', Eh? Heh Heh, Cute Kid," he said. "Well, Since You Have All The Power To Do So Right Now, All Ya Gotta Do Is Focus That Power Into The Faultlines Of Reality, Then Use Your 'Nature Destruction' To Destroy That Reality's Faultlines. Sound Easy Enough?" The Tyranophant chuckled, wanting to see Karu in action, himself.

That's when he noticed a rather annoying presence of a traitor-hero whose name has long since been wiped out from the Veritas and changed to match that of the Lost World's new reality. That old 'Tamura'. "Still Just As Defiant As Ever," The Tyranophant noted, "But I Like That In 'Im, Because I'd Be BORED HALF TO DEATH IF HE WEREN'T LIKE THAT!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

The Tyranophant knew that if he wanted to continue his works here on the Lost World, he'd have to do it from a macrocosmic scale... Which meant ascent to the Eighth Restriction. "Karu, Practice To 'Fuck Shit Up' On These Two Losers And Tabi, Continue Being The 'Great Darkness' Until They Submit. I'm Going To The Eighth To Deal With Little Mister Traitor."

With that said, The Tyranophant rose up into the sky, his body losing color and beoming more crystalline. His hair -- which was attached at the end to the reality -- withdrew him into the seams of their universe and caused a great flash once The Tyranophant hit the borderline of the atmosphere. For a moment, the clouds parted in their entirety the same way as they'd done when he'd appeared, though this time, there was a gigantic bluish translucent crystalline figure peering down at them, several planets and celestial bodies in its Eight Arms as it looked at them. This was the Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet   Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Apocalyptic War Pt. VIII :: Crystal Planet
Page 1 of 1