The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Pokemon Fanfic; Hey Redhead...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tifaret Tensei
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Tifaret Tensei

Female Points : 502
Job/hobbies : White Pumpkinhead (White Lotus Nova) - Purity {Zaqiel}

Pokemon Fanfic; Hey Redhead... Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Fanfic; Hey Redhead...   Pokemon Fanfic; Hey Redhead... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 6:40 pm

Having nothing to do but train her little Misdreavus, Nita, she had been informed from voices beyond about coming to the Nightmare to get some pokemon. She stepped into the huge building and looked around.

"... Swanky. Now, let's get these Pokeballs, eh, Nita?"

She hovered about her head ominously, appearing and disappearing to her own will behind Chita, following her. Chita walked to the front desk and started to ring the bell.

"Heya, Red (as in redhead)!! You got any pokeballs here?!"

While a normal person would not enjoy such a rude nickname Nurse Joy would not let such trivial things ruin her happy personality. Nurse Joy would walk to the front desk where the young lady was requesting pokeball. Nurse Joy would quickly look under the front desk and would pull out a set of 6 pokeballs for the young trainer.

"Welcome to the pokemon center young trainer of course we have pokeballs especially for young trainers like yourself."

Smirking smugly, she watched as the cute nurse walked up to the front desk, smiling.

"Helloooo nurse..."

She collected the six pokeballs from the desk and placed them in a special pocket in the VOID. Nita appeared before Nurse Joy, trying to scare her and feed off of her fear. She must have been a little hungry.

"Thanks a lot, hot stuff. I wouldn't mind coming back here to see ya sometime."

Was she... hitting on Nurse Joy?

"Mind telling me where I can catch myself an Onix?"

"You can locate an Onix at a location in the Nightmare known as the Emerald's Ascension."

Nurse Joy would say this in he normal happy tone being un-phased by the young girls acting. This was the power of Nurse Joy being able to tolerate any form of trainer that entered the center.

Her chipper attitude only added to her attractiveness, though Chita was normally repulsed by these types. Seemed to just fit with a face like that.

"Thanks, doll. See ya when I run out of Pokeballs... Or when I want a date."

She placed her hands on her hips, which switched every whichaway for all to see in her booty shorts and knee-highs as she walked out. She snapped her fingers, as if to call her Misdreavus back.

"Come on, Nita! We've got Pokemon to catch."

The Misdreavus disappeared, missing a meal thanks to the resilience of the nurse... Curses. Well, onward to the Emerald Ascension.

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Fanfic; Hey Redhead...
Page 1 of 1