The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland   The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 3:33 am

Unfolding from the dark void that hovered over a colorful floating platform was a spherical looking translucent crystal with a glowing core that was set at a solid color green. This was the 'Origami Crystalmoon', better known as 'Ty-chan', the Childhood of Tymon.

"Hmm," the Origami Crystalmoon hummed lowly, adjusting its position overhead like a celestial body in the endless nothingness that hung above, "I Didn't Realize That I Was Missing Something So Important From The Veritas All Of This Time..." It was astonishing how something that was first designed with the original blueprint of the Veritas was never implemented... Well, it was to a certain degree, but there was no need for it.

Or, so Tymon thought.

"The Veritas Brigade..." the Origami Crystalmoon uttered, slowly floating down toward the center of the platform, "Otherwise Known As 'The $yndicate'..." As the Origami Crystalmoon neared the grounded area that was this disembodied platform within the void, its shape began to change into that of a small child. Its crystalline properties were retained, but the Origami Crystalmoon had become its 'Ty-chan' form and stood upon the rainbow platform that projected the entirety of the Veritas on it in miniature scale. "This Was Supposed To Be My Task Force. It's No Wonder Nothing Gets Done Around Here. I Was Supposed To Kick This Off At The Very Beginning."

The $yndicate was filled with a great deal of Ty-chan's most favored creations that were made during the time of Tymon's youth. Some were classic creations of his that he even had backstories for due to having to portray them before, and some were never explored, but were intended to be when the Veritas was given life. "They Were Supposed To Be What Kept The Veritas In Order... And I Completely Overlooked Them For So Long..." Granted, the $yndicate had been active throughout the Veritas no matter what, but their work was mostly undercover thus far. They existed in the plain open sight of the people of the Veritas, helping and guiding them every day. They simply had been idle doing their proper duties and not active.

"Oh Well. Doesn't Matter. It Just Means The Veritas Is Still Fresh, Even After Being So Many Years Old." Ty-chan snickered and wiped his nose with his finger. "Well, I Suppose I Shouldn't Waste Anymore Time. I Want To See What My Babies Will Do After I Give Them Instruction." And of course, Ty-chan needed to activate 'The $yndicate' for it to engage the whole Veritas.

Ty-chan stomped the ground hard and a light surged throughout the platform in a pattern that looked both archaic and digital at the same time. "The $yndicate! Activate!!" Because Ty-chan was in the Tenth Restriction, he transcended 'Information', which was isolated to the Ninth Restriction, the Restriction prior. He had the power to trigger ancient data that was within the Veritas because he himself was technically ancient data, being the Childhood version of Tymon. That means Ty-chan knew secrets from Tymon's past and about the creations of his past that only he could engage properly. The $yndicate was mostly made of things Tymon created as a child, and so Ty-chan had executive control over those relics of the past.

Therefore...

All across the Veritas, the beings that made up the $yndicate rose up all over the Veritas, as if some type of system had been activated. "Go Forth, My Babies! Breathe New Life Into The Veritas With Your Ancient Purposes!" It was like an entire portion of the Veritas had been completely neglected... Until now.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland   The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 7:02 am

The first few beings that took form were the Dimension Guides, who thrived in this area, known as the Panda Plexus of the Dimension Gates. It was where the Dimension Gates converged so that interdimensional travel was possible all across the Veritas... With the help of the Dimension Guides to summon the Dimension Gates, which only the Royal Family and select Tensei had the capacity to use independently. Everyone and everything else had to take the Dimension Gates at the hubs, the Clock Towers, or from the Dimension Guides.

The first Dimension Guide was a special member of the $yndicate known as the 'Dark Messenger', leader of the Dark Messengers. This being resembled a floating imp with two curved horns as well as a single horn in the middle of its forehead. Behind that horn was a giant ominous candle with a wispy flame, and two smaller candles floated on either side of the imp. The Dark Messenger was completely gray save for some black markings that were found in the shapes of arrows on its swirling vortex dimension eyes. It had small bat wings and wore large gloves and boots, bearing two twin sickles in either gloved hand. Around its neck was a long string with a slender box at the end, with a Dimension Gate swirling within.

"Master Ty-chan," the Dark Messenger greeted with a bow, "Such an honor to be of service to you! With your arrival, it means the start of a new era in the Veritas!" The imp swirled its sickles around and made a wide, pointy, toothy grin. "That means the end of the old era! One that I do not mind ending myself!" The Dark Messenger giggled, seemingly excited to be of use to its creator. "All right, Dimension Guides! Let's spread out!"

The next beings that would take shape would be less individual in their appearances, as there was only one 'Dark Messenger', but there were many 'Dimension Guides'. They looked like a blend of things. They also had horns, however instead of only curved slightly, they were curled up like that of a ram. They also bore a large single horn in the midst of their foreheads that resembled a blade. There were three large leaves that sprouted from their heads and their bodies were made of a flowing fabric that made them resemble sheet ghosts from the neck down. From within one of their long sleeves was a single menacing looking lantern for guiding through the dimensions. Their wings were slender and tattered, and they had an extra set of arms that ended with scythes.

Silently, each Dimension Guide summoned a Dimension Gate and entered, the all of them instantly occupying every major location in the Veritas, where they would roam around and serve as means of transportation whenever they were discovered or requested. They would hover near the entrances or exits, generally monitoring their locations thoroughly.

However once they departed, their Dimension Gates did not close. In fact, the sheer number of open Dimension Gates created spectra of colors from each and every one, swirling within the void and filling it with dimensional light. "Good work, Dimension Guides! Now it's time for me to send a warning to the entire Veritas," the Dark Messenger stated. "DARK MESSENGERS!" it cried, raising its sickles, and its two hovering candles would float up above them, "COME HITHER AND GO FORTH!"

The 'Dark Messengers' were a very particular special group within the $yndicate that specialized in sending ominous warnings about what was going on or to come. Normally the sight of them is an omen for any unfortunate to be on the receiving end of their messages, but for the sender, they are the most elite and personal Messengers that there are.

The Dark Messenger slashed the atmosphere on either side of it and created pitch black portals that quickly unleashed the Dark Messengers. A series of bats flew out before a murder of crows suddenly integrated with the bats, and then a mysterious black-haired man in a black-feathered coat stepped out of the crows and took a step before the Dark Messenger, and the crows would land all about his body. "... You rang?" said Karasu, one of the Dark Messengers that served under the Dark Messenger and the Tensei Family.

Dark Messenger: "Yes, Karasu! Release the 'Black Velvet' to blanket the land in darkness so that the coming of the $yndicate will be forewarned!"

At the command of the Dark Messenger, the red eyes of the mysterious man gleamed and the crows dispersed at a high speed into the Dimension Gate, more manifesting from out of his body as they flew off. The murder of crows -- known as a phenomenon in the Veritas as the 'Black Velvet' -- continuously cawed the ominous message of the coming of the $yndicate, which was about to occupy the totality of the Veritas.

As all of this happened, a few of the other Dark Messengers appeared: The Serpent and the Spider. Each of them was black and very large, and before long, they dispersed into the portals along with the crows. Karasu, Serpent, and Spider were the main Dark Messengers that covered every dark crevice of the Veritas in order to ensure that the realm knew of what was to come. There should not have been a dark corridor in the Veritas that wasn't informed by now.

Dark Messenger turned to Ty-chan after the Dark Messengers dispersed and, all around, the 'Gatekeepers' of the Dimension Gates would manifest. They resembled hand mirrors with dimensional portals in their mirrors. They had dimensional eyes and wispy dimensional arms. The hovering ornament-like beings would traverse the open Dimension Gates and serve as hubs for anyone wishing to get back to the Mainland or the Panda Plexus.

Meanwhile, the Dark Messenger said to Ty-chan, "My Lord, the Dark Messengers have foretold of our arrival. Tell us, what unit of the $yndicate should be sent forth next?"
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland   The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 7:29 am

"Glorious!" Ty-chan resounded, watching from omniscient perspective through the Tenth Moon that he was part of in order to observe the entire Veritas, "The Dark Messengers Have Unraveled The Black Velvet Carpet That Is Meant For Me To Step Upon As I Make Mine Arrival!" Ty-chan rose up into the air, crossing his crystalline arms as his body began to glow brightly. "We Shalt Have The $yndicate Arise From The Bottom Up! From The Very Depths To The Highest Heights!" Ty-chan converged on himself and became spherical again, thus reverting to his form as the Origami Crystalmoon. "Thus, I Say You Should Begin In Either Hell Or In The Lawless Land, Then Into The Underground, Then To The Dusk, The Delta, The Dawn, The Dream, The Data, Then The Dimension. In That Order!"

Ty-chan's words were absolute. The Dark Messenger had its orders.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland   The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 8:04 am

The Dark Messenger complied with Ty-chan's orders and humbly said, "As you wish, Master Ty-chan..." before departing off into a Dimension Gate, itself. The Dark Messenger would make its first stop in the Lawless Land so that the $yndicate could further establish dominion over that area via the different colored unions. They were all under the monopoly of the Godfather, and the $yndicate worked directly under the Godfather of the Lawless Land's rule.

Therefore, any symbol of his coming in any of his forms was a sign to the Lawless Land that their ruler was going to be present. Granted, this didn't mean much in the Lawless Land except for some exclusive treatment, but that exclusive treatment was actually what made the position so important. It was literally the highest honor of respect in the land and could only be carried by the most powerful.

So, the Dark Messenger would bring forth the $yndicate members that were stationed in Valparaiso, the Lawless Land. With that, Ty-chan was left to his doings.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland   The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 8:27 am

When it was confirmed that the Dark Messenger was going to bring forth the $yndicate in the Lawless Land, Ty-chan immediately knew what it meant in order to kick that off. "Seems Like One Of My More Secret Triggers... Heh." Ty-chan snickered, his spherical mirror-like shine hosting a display of giant robots and aliens for a moment or so before wiping away and revealing Ty-chan's adorable chibi face smirking mischievously at his own thoughts and plans. "ONWARD!!" the Origami Crystalmoon cried fervently, "TO THE LAWLESS LAND!" Ty-chan withdrew into his own core and imploded, instantaneously transporting himself to the desired location within the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland   The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland Empty

Back to top Go down

The $yndicate Chapter 0; Ty-chan's Wonderland
Page 1 of 1